How to Break a Bad Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Heather asked in a monotone voice.

"Why, it's your $1,400, of course."

She turned in their direction. "But I thought you said you were giving it to, y'know, them."

"April Fool." They snickered. "Sorry," Sandy said. "Couldn't resist. You see, we said that, but we didn't mean it. We just do and say things like that 'cause it's kinky and spices things up for the crowd. Welcome to show biz, kiddo."

Heather cheered up a little, realizing what they were saying. "So...I do get paid?"

"Sure!" said Sandra. "And, uh...well, we know it's late, but...still want that orgasm?"

Heather pushed herself up on her hands, surprise rinsing over her face. "You mean it? Really? You're not April Fooling me again?"

Her heartbeat picked back up, as the corners of her mouth curved upwards once more. Astonishing; so she was going to get to cum after all! Having the orgasm yanked away from her, like a rattle from a baby, was just a horrible feeling. But if now they were willing to give it back, she held no ill will against them for it.

Something made her smile up at them. Somehow, the whole experience seemed to have awakened and illuminated a side of Heather not even she knew existed. Having survived this humbling ordeal, having absorbed all the pain and malice inflicted upon her, she felt something had been put right. As though for all the pain and malice she herself caused those few months before, a suitable punishment had been administered. Things were even now, and she felt justifiably able to forgive herself. It may not have made things right with her ex, and he might've called her a whore once he found out what happened...but he didn't totally mean it. He was angry, and had a right to be upset, but he didn't totally mean it. He was a good man, Heather thought. He deserved to be happy. And if this other girl made him happy, Heather realized...then that's all she wanted. That was all she wanted now: for her ex-boyfriend to be happy. With her or without her. She even found herself wanting the other woman to be happy. And the next time she found someone who really made her happy, she wouldn't let go.

Furthermore, she then thought maybe her parents didn't mean to yell or make her feel bad when she was little, either. They might've yelled, but it didn't mean they didn't care. Maybe they just wanted her to learn from her mistakes, and grow...into a better person. Again, that was it. A better person...I'm a better person! I can be a good woman now!! The thought made her so ecstatic she tingled. She felt a sudden desire to give her folks a call. Or better still, go visit, give them a hug and tell them she loved them.

Not least but last...she couldn't deny, she now knew without doubt how it felt to be attractive to someone else. Apparently, to a lot of someone elses. To be wanted, attended to, and truly, sexually, lit on fire. The other man—with whom she'd messed around and lost her virginity—didn't love her; he just wanted to sleep with her, and could not make her feel how she'd felt tonight. Though she wasn't a virgin, she didn't know the feeling of true, intimate passion...until tonight, somehow. She never could've guessed these kinky little nuances dwelled inside her, ignored and undiscovered for so long. Till their collective effect was released through her like a massive hormone and set her ablaze. Several things this evening she could've done without, yes. But on the whole, it became a deeply reviving night for her depressed soul and libido.

She was still staring up at the two of them with a hopeful smile, drumming her fingers on the floor, waggling her feet back and forth, just as Sandra'd noticed her doing outside her office a week and a half ago. Mrs. Sandy answered her.

"But this time, no audience, no embarrassment, no carrots, no beat the clock. Now why don't we get'cha outta those cuffs..."

She crouched down to unshackle her. But...

Something in Heather's mind wanted to intervene. She smirked.

"Uh...do we, eh...do we have to take me outta the cuffs?"

Lou and Sandy looked at each other in a bit of surprise, then back at their Easter bunny.

"Oh?...Starting to like the cuffs, are ya?" asked Lou.

Heather's smile grew. She nodded.

"Do you want to keep the blindfold on?" asked Sandy.

Heather nodded.

"And...do you want us to torture you?" she added.

Heather grinned ear-to-ear, and nodded emphatically one last time. She heard them re-retrieving some of the toys they'd been playing with. And she obediently settled back down on the floor to enjoy it.

But, Mrs. Sandy, Mr. Lou, if you can hear what I'm thinking...this time, when you tell me I can cum...please mean it!