How to Come Out to Your Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
852 Followers

"That's one of my buddies. Al Hennessey. He's doing ten to twenty for attempted murder. His bitchy wife just pushed him a little too far one night."

"Aha," I said. That explained everything. Al walked over to the bed, and started to ruffle his hand through Luke's thick black hair. Luke pulled his head back.

"Come on, kid. You don't gotta be afraid of me. Here have a cigarette," said Al. He took out a pack and offered one to Luke. Luke took it. He put it between his trembling lips, and Al took a disposable lighter from his pocket, and lit Luke's cigarette for him.

"See. You and me can be real good friends. I'm really a nice guy. If you need anything, you just gotta ask me. I take good care of my friends."

"Really?" asked Luke. He was sizing up the situation, and Al was much bigger than he was. Much more muscular. And the large gold hoop earring in Al's left ear was also a little intimidating. It might be good to have Al as a friend. It would not be good to have Al as an enemy. And he'd been with guys before. Even though he was really planning to mess them up, and rob them after. He supposed he could play along and be friendly. Except Al was probably going to want to be the top, and Luke had never been a bottom. That was really sissy. But he needed to make his prison time as easy as possible, so what the hell.

"You're a real nice looking young guy," said Al to Luke.

"Thanks a lot," said Luke, shyly lowering his eyes.

"Listen to this next part," Bo said, jabbing me in the ribs with his elbow. "This is where it starts to get good."

I didn't answer. I just concentrated on the screen.

"Maybe no guy has ever said this to you before, Luke. But I'm your friend, and I gotta be honest with you. You're so pretty, you're giving me a hard-on."

"Oh, yeah?" asked Luke. He was trying to figure out what to say.

"Yeah," said Al. "You wanna see?" And with that he pulled down his zipper. He obviously wasn't wearing underwear. He reached in and out came a throbbing thick vicious looking peter. Al certainly did have a hard-on. There was the proof.

He stood up in front of Luke, and started to tenderly jack it right in front of his face. He swayed his hips forward a little, so that his heavy balls swung out and hit the young man on the chin. You could see that Luke was reacting to the male animal fragrance, which was now assaulting his chiseled young nostrils.

"Would you be a good friend, and just suck the tip of it for me a little?" Al asked Luke. Without waiting for an answer, he pressed the tapered crown against Luke's lips. Luke decided to open his mouth, and Al's peter was home.

The camera work was a little shaky now. Either the camera was getting heavy, or Bo was getting turned on, and maybe using one hand on his dick, while he was filming. Something like that.

While Luke was sucking him off, Al undid the front of his pants and let them drop to his ankles. He stepped out of them, as he guided the young guy's head into different positions with his big hand.

Bo's camera was first behind Al's big powerful ass, and mostly you could just see Al's asscheeks and his big swinging balls, but you could see the length of his dick going into an open mouth. Then Bo must have tried to get a side view, because it looked like he was on the move. And now you could see the length of the dick from the side, feeding into the youthful lips. You could hear little choking noises every time the tip went too deep, but Al just took the noises as a challenge to force himself even deeper into the boy's throat.

"Man. You give a good blow job," said Al. "A real good blow job. I'm sure glad I found you, sweetie. You and me are gonna have a lot of good times together." He slammed Luke's nose into his abdominal muscles and ground the kid's nose into his pubic hairs. Luke just kept making phlegmy, coughy, choky noises.

"I'd love to shoot my shake down your hot little throat. But I got better ideas. I want to get my dick inside your ass? Would you like that, baby?"

Luke lifted his eyes and looked mournfully into Al's, as he continued sucking. He wouldn't like to get that dick in his ass, but he knew he had little say in the matter.

"Okay, sweetie. That's enough of a good thing." He grabbed Luke's hair and pulled his face away from the wet dick. Strings of mucous still connected the instrument to Luke's puffy lips.

"Get your clothes off, baby," said Al.

"I never really...."

"I said get your fucking clothes off, and I ain't gonna tell you again." The kid got his fucking clothes off and fast. When he stepped out of his pants, his cock was small and limp. He was not having a good time. Al made him kneel on the cot, with his ass upraised. Al spread the kid's hole, and bent down to spit into the crevice. He coughed up a few good wads. Then he let his index finger work the slime into Luke's little hole. His dick was still wet from the blowjob, so he just pushed it in.

"Unnnnggghh," groaned Luke.

"Great, isn't it?" asked Al.

Luke just kept groaning, which got Al really horny, and he started slamming his dick home with force. Bo caught the action from behind the big man's behind, and he got an angle where you could see the whole long thick dick sliding into the tight ring, which clutched at it obscenely.

"Look's great, Al," said Bo. Bo's voice was on the tape. Commenting on the action he was taping.

"Oh, it is, man. I owe you. This time you got me a real good one. It's so hot and squeezing. It just makes my pecker itch and tickle. My pecker wants to shoot a big wad of whipped cream into this hot little ass. You want my whipped cream, man? Beg me for my whipped cream." He banged Luke up alongside the head.

"Yeah, man," Luke answered obediently. "I want your whipped cream. I want your thick, white, hot whipped cream. Whip it into me."

Al took his words literally and began to slap his asscheek as he fucked. It was getting redder and redder. "You fucking little bastard. You fucking little bastard. I'm fucking your faggot ass. You gonna rip off anymore gay guys, bastard?"

"No."

"No, who?"

"No, sir."

"No, you won't," said Al. "Cause you're a faggot too. Tell me what a faggot you are, faggot. I wanna hear you say it." And all the while he was slamming into him and beating his ass.

"I'm a faggot. I'm a faggot," screamed Luke as the cock slammed up to the inside of his navel. "Oh, god. It hurts. It hurts. Oh, god. I'm a faggot. I'm a faggot."

That seemed to do it for Al. He went into a series of tight short strokes, and then pressed forward, almost as if he were trying to bury even his balls in the kid's tight, and now, wet ass.

He pulled his cock out and sighed happily. He watched joyously as his pearly essence began dripping out of the kid's hole. He began to display it for the camera. He held the kid's cheeks open, and ordered him to push out. You could see the little rosette twitching and pushing as streams of the liquid oozed out of his butt onto the cot. Al was delighted with that. He liked to see his liquid oozing out. He stuck his finger into the hole and played a little, and scooped another fingerful out.

"Did you get my cum?" Al asked Bo, referring to the taping of the event.

"Yeah. It looked great," said Bo, (on the tape) from behind the camera.

"You know what?" asked Al.

"What?" asked Bo from off-camera.

"This one's too good to waste. And I got him all broken in and slimy now. He'll be a great fuck for the other guys. Why don't you go get Chester and Rodney? I know they'd appreciate this nice open wet ass.

"Okay," said Bo (still off-camera.) He must have stopped the shoot and gone for the other guys. Because suddenly, the next thing on the tape was these two muscular dudes stripping off their clothes.

Bo told me that they were Chester, who was in for armed robbery, and Rodney who was 'the downtown elevator rapist.'

One of them (the shorter skinny one) waved to the camera. He petted Luke's still upturned ass and played with his own dick. Then he turned back to the camera and smiled and walked right up to the lens with the handsome head of his rigidified prick sticking straight out. His hand was squeezing it, and the little lips of his dick were moving. He said in a high funny voice, "Hi, I'm Wimpy. Chester's big cock. And I'm gonna fuck me some ass now. You wanna see me fuck me some ass?" It was very cute. It looked like the dick head was talking.

"Yeah," said Al. "We all wanna see Wimpy fuck him some ass."

"Okay," said Wimpy in his funny high-pitched voice. "You got it." And he turned around and plowed into the still-wet asshole. He hadn't bothered to spit on Wimpy, so Luke screamed a little. Even with all the cum in him.

Chester was an agile little guy, and he had silver piercings through both his nipples. As he fucked Luke, (or rather as Wimpy fucked Luke,) Chester's tight little butt moved a mile a minute. He was a fast-fucker. Slamslamslamslamslam.

"Wow. What a great little ass. Thanks, Al. "

"You're welcome, Chester," said Al from off-camera.

"And thank you, Bo, my man. Thank you lots and lots and lots. I thank you, and Wimpy thanks you, and Rodney's gonna thank you in a few minutes."

"Yeah," said Rodney. You could only see his right kneecap in the lower corner of the screen. His right kneecap had a happyface tattooed on it, in yellow and red. He was patiently sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting his turn, as Wimpy took his selfish pleasure like the prick he was.

I was fascinated with Chester's tight little butt as he hammered and hammered. "Oh, baby," he cooed bending over the boy's back and locking his arms around the kid's chest. "I'm in love with your ass. And so is Wimpy. You've fuckin' won our hearts, man. AAAAAGGGHHHH. AAAAAGGGHHHH. AAAAGGGHHHH."

Those were the sounds he was making, as his balls unloaded a full week's supply of syrup. Little by little, his fast ass started to slow down, until it was in rest position. It was happy. Chester was happy. Wimpy was happy. I was happy. I still had my pants on, but as you must know, I had a raging hard-on by now. I needed to get fucked badly.

There were more good scenes. Chester moved away, and Al moved in, and spread the kid's ass again, so that he could watch the cum ooze out. Now he was sticking his fingers inside and scooping out Chester's hot cum. Al liked to finger Chester's cum too. He loved cum oozing out of an asshole. That was the whole point of fucking. To get to that moment, when you could watch the cum ooze out.

"Your turn," Chester said to Rodney, and moved magnanimously out of the frame. The happyface knee stood up, and the camera took a full body shot of Rodney with his long, six-foot-six, slender frame. He was skinny like Chester, but much taller, and his scraggly blonde beard made him look trashy and sexy. As a matter of fact, I was noting, that they were all trashy and sexy. Lucky Luke.

Rodney wasn't all that excited. He had a heavy thick meaty droop there. He crawled up onto the bed.

"Suck it," he ordered Luke. Luke raised his head off the mattress and took Rodney's long limpness into his mouth. He doggedly coaxed it into action mode. When it was hard enough, Rodney pulled his boner out of Luke's mouth, but then he flipped him over on the bed. He lifted the kid's legs over his bony shoulders, and fiercely gripping Luke's haunches, actually pulled Luke's asshole over his cock. Wow.

Luke's face twisted in pain.

"I can more pretend I'm screwing a lady like this," he explained to the other guys.

"Go ahead, man," Al encouraged him. Put it to her.

"Yeah. Take it, bitch," Rodney said to Luke and began to seriously piston in and out.

It looked like after a few minutes, Luke was starting to like it, because he threw his arms around Rodney's back, and he lifted his thighs up to get Rodney's dick in deeper. And then his legs went around Rodney's waist and he was digging his heels into Rodney's ass. Yeah. He was having a good time. He lifted up his face to try to kiss Rodney, but Rodney quickly turned his face away. Then he took an open palm and whapped it across Rodney's cheek.

"No kissing, bitch."

When he slapped the bitch's face, something happened in his brain. It was like he became electrified. He turned his face to the camera and gave an evil smile. And you could see some crazy kind of wicked gleam in his mad eyes. He began slapping Luke's face with every instroke, and his skinny ass was tensing and relaxing. Tensing and relaxing. And now a vicious slap and a scream. No two screams. One from Luke, and one from Rodney as his seed poured forth.

"Here it is, cunt. Take it. Take it. Yaaaghhhh. Take it. Take it. Bitch. Cunt. Bitch. Oh man, yeah. Yeah. Yeah. His breath was slowing. He pulled out his cock with a big sigh and Al pushed him aside. He crooked a finger for the camera to close in on Luke's ragged ass.

The cum started bubbling out.

"You got more cum in there. Let's see it," said Al.

More bubbled out. Not enough for Al. Push it out, bitch. Let's see that cum. Push it out. You could see the little circle of his asshole struggling to force out the liquid, and then another gush poured out, and Al was happy. He ran his fingers in it happily.

I expected that it was the end of the tape, but I was wrong.

"My turn," said Bo to Al. Take the camera and film me."

When the camera was handed over, you saw the floor, you saw the ceiling, you saw the walls, all from a million crazy angles. But now Al had it steady, and I could see my trailer mate, Bo. He was stripping off his guard's uniform. Wow. What a beautiful cock. What a beautiful big cock.

"That's me," said Bo to me, half proudly.

"Yeah. I knew it was," I said.

"I got a pretty big cock, right?"

"Yeah," I answered in awe. "I'm very impressed."

Bo just lay down on the cot, and the other three guys shoved Luke into sitting position over the long upright dick. They made him sit on it. And when it was in, they made him post up and down, like you do when you're on a horse, and the horse is trotting.

"Swallow my cock in your cunt, bitch," said Bo. I was excited. He sounded mean. I knew he was probably mean. My heart was a flutter. I wish that it were I who was riding that long riding crop.

"He had a nice hot ass," Bo said to me, watching the screen action. Now he was starting to feel himself through his pants. "How about that?" he asked me. "This fuckin' tape is giving me the biggest hard-on."

"It is?" I asked. "I just kept watching him fuck Luke on the television screen. I was afraid to be too forward. He might beat me up. Maybe he liked to beat up faggots. I was a little nervous, and scared of him, which only made me desire him all the more.

"Yeah," he said. "The biggest. You wanna feel it?"

"You want me to?" I asked fearfully.

"Sure. Enjoy yourself." He pulled down his zipper and dragged it out through the fly. These trash guys didn't wear underwear.

I still kept watching Luke's face as he impaled himself on the prick I was now holding, but not looking at. It was hot. It felt like it had a fever.

"Man. Your hand is so nice and gentle. I can hardly imagine what your mouth would feel like," he said.

"Yeah?" I asked stupidly.

"Why don't you let me see what your mouth would feel like," he urged me.

"You want me to?" I asked fearlessly.

"You're a faggot, ain't you?" he asked me.

I didn't answer.

"I said 'you're a faggot, ain't you.' Answer me, faggot boy, before I slap you silly."

"Yes," I admitted. "You're right. I'm a faggot."

"Then get down there and do what a faggot does. Get down there on the bed and suck my dick." He opened his pants and rolled them down his long, skinny, blonde-hairy legs.

I knew that my hour had come. I was safer now sucking him off, than trying to play dumb. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him switch off the VCR and the TV with the remote controls. Damn. I was never gonna get to see him cream into Luke's ass. And I wasn't going to see his essences leaking out of the well-fucked hole, and I wasn't going to get to see Al sticking his finger into Luke's ass to scoop out the ejaculate. But I was busy with other things now. I had a cock in my mouth. The same beautiful long thick cock that Luke had just been bouncing up and down on in the tape that Bo shut off. While I was sucking him, I managed to strip off my clothes. And he removed the rest of his.

"Lick my balls, faggot," Bo ordered me. I discovered that I loved to be ordered. I got my mouth down there, and sucked each of the hairy walnuts into my rapturous mouth. His hands were on my head, and they were pushing my head lower, at the same time as he planted his feet near his butt, and tilted his ass up toward my mouth. My tongue slid over the fleshy area between his balls and his ass, and was suddenly between his skinny asscheeks, heading toward 'black kiss' territory. And then I was 'black kissing.' My tongue was lodged inside his tunnel. I was at once repelled and excited. It was nasty, but I loved being forced to service him in such a disgusting, demeaning way.

"That's it, faggot," he said softly. "You got a sweet tongue there. You're a good little faggot. You take care of Bo, and Bo will take care of you."

I went back to cocksucking, and after a while, he pushed me flat down on the bed. It happened so fast, that my stiff dick got hurt, as it scraped along the wrinkled sheet. He was on top of me in an instant. He spit into my crack, and aimed down. I felt it pushing, pushing, and ahhh..... it had gained entrance. I think the fact that I had gotten fucked by the mailman just that morning was a big help in how quickly my ass adjusted to his dick.

And it felt so good. Better than the mailman. So fucking good.

"Oh, Bo," I sighed. "Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock."

"Yeah. Take my cock, faggot. Suck my cock with your ass, faggot."

Some people think Nirvana is seventy-two female virgins. For me Nirvana was Bo's cock. He was ill-bred, uneducated, trashy, and everything I had ever wanted. And his cock was in my ass. His dick had taken up temporary residence inside me. With that thought, I creamed out onto his sheet. Well. It hadn't been so clean anyway.

I guess when I creamed, the contractions of my asshole did a number on him, because now he was pounding. Now he was groaning.

"Fucking faggot! Fucking faggot! Goddamn great ass! You fucking faggot! Take my load. Feel my hot load up inside you." And I did.

He was still lying on top of me, with his softening cock up my ass, when he reached out an arm, and grabbed his pack of smokes and his lighter. He lit up, still on top of me, and still inside me. He took puff after contended puff, and the smoke drifted up my nose. I wrinkled my nose and sneezed a couple of times. I did not like second hand smoke, but I was not going to say anything. I could put up with a few puffs, while Bo was buried inside me.

When he finally pulled out, he went into the little trailer bathroom and I heard him urinating and washing up. I flipped over onto my back, with my head on a pillow. He came out of the bathroom, and came back to the bed. He lay down next to me and lit another cigarette.

"You got some great ass there, kid," he said. "That was one of the smoothest fucks I've ever had. I sure wouldn't mind a steady diet of that ass."

"Thanks, Bo," I said. I liked him too. I wouldn't at all mind a steady diet of trailer cock.

"You think I'm good looking?" he asked me.

"You're very good looking," I assured him.

"You think I fuck good?"

"Best I've ever had," I told him with confidence.

"So how come I can't get no woman to go out with me or fuck with me? Unless I pay 'em?" He asked.

"I don't know. I'd go out with you. I'd fuck with you."

"Them cunts. They just want money. They don't want a good-looking guy who's a good fucker, if he lives in a trailer. I ain't good enough for 'em," he said bitterly.

kicky1000
kicky1000
852 Followers