How to Deal with an Arrogant Editor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you have no idea," he said through gritted teeth.

"Tell me." I breathed though a face full of bedsheets. "Tell me everything!"

"Every time I see you in the office I just want to bend you over a desk and fuck you, just like this. Every time you look at me with those defiant brown eyes-

"Go on..." I moaned, my legs shaking as he plowed his cock into me relentlessly.

"I just want to teach you a lesson, make you learn your place, make you feel helpless!" He yelled before bending over low to whisper in my ear. "Make you know who's boss, who controls you, who owns you!"

"Tell me, Jason. Tell me what you really feel!" My fingers curled into claws over the bedsheets as he slapped my ass red.

"Tonight, I own you, Cindy." He put his strong left hand under my the collar of my white shirt, gripping my neck and shoulders as he hoisted me onto my knees on the bed and started fucking me. I pulled my hair from my hairband, letting it fall over my shoulder.

Jason reached under my shirt with his other hand to undo my bra before cupping my right breast, twisting and pinching my nipple. I breathed heavily, passionately, looking over in the mirror to realize that that I was actually fucking the man I hated not six hours earlier. I wasn't fucking him though, he was dominating me. I'd always loved control, but something about it being taken from me made the sex one-hundred times better. I didn't want it to be dangerous, but I did want it to be serious. I don't think either of us are good enough actors to pull off a believable sex-scene but I thought we could give it a go. We were going to fuck anyway, may as well do a little role playing while we're at it.

He wrapped his hand around my hair and snapped my head back as he rode me. I undid my blouse, which Jason pulled off and cast aside along with my bra. He rolled me over and tugged off my skirt and spandex panty-hose. I bit my lip as I helped him take off his shirt as he kicked off his pants. He fell on top of me and I felt him writhe within me.

Something wrapped around my hand. Jason smiled as I looked up to see him tightly tie my wrist within a knot of his leather belt.

"Wait, I-

"Shhh, no more talking." He picked me up by the belt and my hand, and finished tying it and my other hand behind my back.

"Jason, I don't think-

"Yeah, you're not supposed to think right now. You've been bad, and now it's time to be punished!" He took my hair in one hand, and the belt holding my hands with the other. It gave him strength over all my weight as his cock penetrated me once more.

"Oh, Daddy, punish me!" I cried.

He was like a machine, drilling my pussy relentlessly as I buried my face in the sheets to keep the anyone in the neighboring rooms from hearing me scream. I tightened around him with every precise swat of his hand on my bottom. At last, he pulled out. I watched him walk around the bed curiously before he positioned me facedown on the edge of the bed. He gathered my hair to lift my head once more and stuck his torpedo shaped cock down my throat. I gagged and choked as he rolled his neck in pleasure. I wasn't really trying to get free, but I pulled at the belt enough to know I probably couldn't if I wanted to.

"Have I punished you enough to get my position across to you, my little slut, Cindy?"

"No."

"No what?" He asked demandingly.

"No, Daddy."

"That's a good girl. You're training is coming along well." Jason said. "I still sense a little defiance, and that's not good, Cindy. Not good at all. We need to be able to be honest with one another. Tell me what you are."

"I'm... your slut."

"That's right." He slipped his penis into my mouth again. "I own you, Cindy, married or not. Never forget who's cock owns you." My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he used me, used my face, my lips, my throat. I was helpless to resist and had lost count of how many times I'd come. He held my chin and the top of my head as he stood tall down my throat.

Jason pulled out and I saw his hand run back and forth over his cock vigorously before my eyes. I flinched, knowing what was coming. I saw the white splatter as he came, painting my forehead, nose, and cheeks. It dripped from my lips and chin in strands as Jason gently patted my shoulder.

He untied the belt from my hands and I took a shower. When I came back out, Jason was dressed in his boxers on the bed. "I stuck as closely to the script as possible, but I had to skip that crazy middle part. Couldn't hold on anymore." He said, smiling. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Did I ever." I sighed, feeling relieved and relaxed.

"You ever thought about writing porn, Cindy?" He glanced at the many notes I had scribbled in an all night diner for us to memorize before going up to the hotel room.

"Oh come on, it was lame." I said as I dried my hair. I had written more, but he didn't even do half of the nasty things I had written for him to do to me. I guess some men are squeamish. "Nice improve with the belt. I didn't see that one coming and it made it just the right kind of hot."

"We were just acting, so remember I didn't mean any of that." He laughed. "I'm no dom, but if I keep hanging around you I might turn into one."

"You can be my dom any time." I said as I slipped under the sheets next to him. I was the creator this night, and I chose to be helpless. We spent the rest of the morning chatting and talking. That was the last time we had a racey role-play night together, but it wasn't the last time we had sex. We would eventually become so comfortable with one another that we would naturally go back to my place or his place without breaking conversation, only to start undressing and find ourselves on top of one another. The best part is that he was safe and he didn't bring out the drama or show any interest at work. It was the perfect work relationship.

I only remember how we met as he got married a few weeks ago. I'm happy for him, but I think him being married now means our personal stress-relief time is probably at an end. It's okay though. My adventures will continue with many stories yet to come.

12