How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sure he would wake up in a hospital or somewhere and discover this whole experience was a dream. He was hammering the pussy of a gorgeous twenty year old girl while she had eaten her mother's pussy. He had watched as Katie was forced to swallow something from her mother's pussy, he had been with women who squirted because of the size of his cock so he assumed that's what it was. Of course these two women were such freaks it might even have been pee.

He kept up the action on Katie's pussy even after Donna had released her daughter's head and reclined back in her chair. She was now just sitting there worn out and watching him abuse her daughter's young hole. He wondered if he would be lucky enough to fuck her tonight too. If not he had a gut feeling that this wasn't going to be his only time here so he would get her next time.

Then he felt Katie's kegel muscles squeezing the shit out of his cock and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He knew he was going to shoot soon and he had no condom on his cock, he wanted desperately to shoot inside Katie but he had to be sure.

"Where baby, where do you want my juice?" He throatily asked his bucking lover.

"Cum in me goddamnit, just go ahead and fucking cum in my pussy! I'm on the pill don't worry, I want to feel your cum shoot on the walls of my pussy baby!" she growled back at him.

As if they were in perfect sync as soon as Scott's first burst of cum hit the walls of her cunt she screamed out her orgasm.

"OH GOD MOMMY HE'S FILLING ME UP...IT'S SO FUCKING WARM...SO MUCH...OH YES ...NOW I'M...CU...CU...CUMMMING...CUMMING...WATCH ME CUM MOMMY!!" she yelled losing total control of her body and momentarily her bladder. She actually felt a couple bursts of pee squirt out of her.

Scott just grunted as he released inside her, pulling her back against his hips and burying his cock in her all the way to his balls. He thanked the stars that she was on the pill because he could almost feel her cervix opening and sucking up his cum in a desperate attempt to get pregnant.

Then he had a completely perverted thought, maybe he could talk to Donna and knock her up so she could give Katie the milk she was desperately trying to make for her before. He was lost in his mindless lust and thoughts just like that were running rampant through his head as he shot rope after rope of cum inside Katie. He couldn't ever remember cumming this much and was surprised because he had just shot a huge load in her mouth a while ago.

Trish needed to cum desperately; watching all of this action in front of her had her flame framed little pussy throbbing. She felt sorry for herself briefly because she was the only one here with no one to take care of her little slit. She knew that her hands would be a blur when the activity ended for the night. Of course she knew that the fun and games were far from over and she was anxious to see what would happen next.

She didn't have to wait long because after Katie started recovering she looked up at Donna and whispered for her to get on the bed. Scott was still inside her pussy and she didn't want him to pull out and let his treasure spill out.

Donna slowly removed herself from underneath Katie and as she did she leaned forward and hungrily kissed her.

"Thank you so much honey, I'm sorry for doing that. It's never happened before I hope..."

"It was delicious mom, I loved every drop and I hope to drink it over and over again from now on. I've wanted us to be lovers for so long that I'll take anything you have to give, every drop of juice you want to feed me." Katie said after they broke their kiss.

"Now it's my turn to feed you something though so get up on the bed on your back lover," she told Donna. She called her lover and it felt so natural coming from her lips. She knew that Donna was the first person she had any interest in having a real relationship with. Because she was the first person that she had sex with that she also had feelings for she was discovering very quickly how much better that was. She could already tell by the orgasm her mother had that her feelings for Katie made the experience so much stronger than if she was just a quick pick up.

Then she looked back over her shoulder at Scott and wondered about him. She wondered if he might be a keeper too. He had proven his ability to use his more than generous manhood but he had also proven himself to be an unselfish lover by eating her pussy before fucking her. He also wasn't repulsed by her relationship with Donna. Then of course there was Donnas' obvious desire to try that monster cock on for size. She briefly wondered if he could be a regular addition to their future playtime.

"Baby, keep that monster buried in me for a few more seconds. You were so fucking amazing too, thank you!" she added pumping his ego up.

"Not hard to get inspired seeing you and your mom bonding like you did!" he said with a grin.

Donna got on the bed and lay back waiting for Katie to join her. She knew her own moment of truth was about to arrive and it was definitely going to be even more perverse than she had fantasized about. She knew she was about to get her first taste of her daughter but she also full of Scott's cum. She wanted adventures and today was so full of first for her but this would surpass anything even her imagination had come up with.

Katie slowly pulled herself off of Scott's cock noticing that even after cumming twice he was still semi hard. She quickly put her hand over her overflowing pussy and climbed on the bed. Keeping her hand in place she looked down at her mom and smiled warmly at her naked body in front of her.

"Mom, I wish we had done this so many times in the past. I've wanted to do this since I first saw that beautiful pussy a few years ago. When you taught me how to masturbate I think I fell in love with you not as a daughter but as someone who needed to experience you as a lover. Will you be my lover mom, will you always let me play with your body?" Katie asked while on her knees on the bed.

"Yes honey, I would be happy to be your lover. I think I've wanted the same thing subconsciously longer than I've known. I know that I've wanted you consciously ever since your last trip home. You can use me anyway you want to honey, use me and make me yours. Take me from Jack baby, make me dedicated to you. Now give it to me baby, feed your cum filled pussy to the woman that wants to take care of it for you. Give me your lover's cum mixed with your juices and let me drink it all down!" she begged.

Trish's imagination was running wild hearing the words coming out of Donnas' mouth. She could hear the very same words coming out of her mouth for Joanna her mother. She could see herself in the exact same situation of watching her mother fuck a man and then eagerly waiting to clean his cum from her used pussy.

She pointed the camera at Katie's naked ass as she climbed on the bed with her hand between her legs. Through the viewfinder she could see Donna licking her lips in anticipation of the forbidden offerings she was about to receive. They were forbidden on more than one level too, first they were coming from inside her own flesh and bloods vagina, and second it was another man's semen other than her husband. She was about to drink cum from another man for the first time in her life and Trish could see the manic look on her face that showed her excitement.

Scott just sat on the side of the bed and watched as Katie crawled directly over her mother's open mouth and hovered about six inches above it. She removed her hand and his cum just started sliding out of Katie and right into her mother's open mouth. He could see it pooling inside on her tongue and he even heard a small moan come from her as the first stream hit her mouth.

Katie was looking once again right into her mother's eyes as she allowed her lover's cum to drain into Donnas' welcoming hole. She could feel the delicious perversity of what they were doing flood her and she loved every second of it. There was her mother on her back eagerly accepting Scott's cum from her open pussy and she knew what was going to follow.

Almost as if in cue Donna reached her hands up and gripped her daughter by her hips and pulled her down. She held her an inch or two above so that her tongue could make its initial contact with her pussy in a totally teasing manner.

Trish zoomed in on the initial touch of Donnas' tongue as it made its first contact with Katie's labia. She saw her take one of the lips into her mouth and suck on it. By now the stream of cum had stopped falling out of Katie's pussy but she knew there was more inside.

"Tell me what to do baby, tell me what you want mommy to do. It's the only way I can cross the line, remember what you figured out about me honey. Go ahead and tell me, make me yours, make me your bitch honey!" Donna said from underneath her daughters inflamed pussy.

She was staring up into one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen and its fragrance was so obscenely delicious. It was pussy and cum all at once and she had already enjoyed the majority of cum as she took it in her mouth. She wondered if it had anything to do with his age but Scott's cum tasted fresher than Jack's, fresher and sweeter. She had crossed the line of no return long ago today and now she was merrily on her way down the road of perversity but she still needed to be guided.

"Suck my pussy mom, suck every last drop of Scott's seed from inside me. I want you to clean me out and then suck my pussy till I cum on your face. I want to look down into your eyes as I cum. I want you looking into the face of your lover, your daughter as you give her sexual pleasure. I want you to know that this is going to be what you will do for me every time we are together from now on. You will always be my mommy but after you suck me till I cum you'll also be my bitch, now get to work Donna!" Katie told her as she reached down and lifted her mother's mouth to her pussy.

It was only an inch or two away but to Donna it felt like an insurmountable distance between her mouth and Katie's pussy. She needed to hear her daughter tell her the things she was saying and then she needed Katie to close that distance for her. She felt Katie's hands grip her head and she offered zero resistance as the last distance between her and her daughter's sex was eliminated.

She found her mouth full of Katie's naked bald pussy and she loved it. She slid her tongue all the way up inside her daughter as far as she could and was rewarded with another flood of cream filling her mouth. She loved the combined taste of Katie's natural juices and Scotts cum and she told herself this was something she could quickly get used to.

She sucked her daughter's cunt till her cheeks were sunken in and she swallowed every last drop of the young man's cum like she had been told to. She was making her daughter moan on her face too and she could feel her sliding her cunt against her chin. She wanted to cum again and this time it would be her that did it. She would revel in the fact that she was immorally going to give her daughter the type of pleasure that was ultimately forbidden between family members.

Satisfied that she had now gotten all the remnants of Scott out of Katie she went to work on her pussy. She pulled her tongue out briefly and pushing Katie up just a bit allowed her mouth to explore the outer edges of her sex. She loved the feel of her outer lips in her mouth as she kissed and sucked them. There wasn't a part of Katie that she wouldn't love to kiss but from now on all her kissing would lead to here, on the pussy she had created.

Scott's cock was getting hard again and he got a sudden inspiration. Donna was on her back with Katie's back to him; maybe he could sneak in between Donnas' legs and be inside before anyone new. So he stealthily moved till he was on his knees between those legs only to be stopped short by Katie.

"No way Scott, not tonight, this is our first time tonight and I'm the only one who gets her today. Don't worry though because I'm sure she wants you but it just won't be tonight. Look at it this way, at least you are guaranteed one return trip." Katie told him while gasping.

Donnas' mouth was now working overtime trying to get her oversexed daughter to have another orgasm.

"Come on Katie I'm hard again and I need to do something with this," he pleaded with her. He should just ask Donna, he thought because he was sure she wouldn't say no.

"Oh you poor soul, you've already had a blowjob and a fuck! Okay bring it up here and I'll make you cum again," she said happily.

One thing Katie loved to do above all it seemed was oral, whether it was sucking cock or eating pussy she loved them both equally.

So Scott stood on the bed next to Katie's face and felt her exquisite lips start to work their magic once again on his cock. It was a little more of a challenge for her this time though because her focus was mostly on the sensations in her pussy. She was finding it hard to believe that her mom was a first timer to eating pussy because she knew all the right places to lick and suck.

Trish had now backed up so she could get all three players into the shot. From watching Katie numerous times she knew that her best friend was about to cum on her mother's face. Even though her mouth was full of Scott she could hear Katie moaning and building up to her moment. Donna wasn't far off either when she had earlier said something about the neighbors hearing Katie; a few of them had made playful comments to her about how hard it must be to sleep in the middle of everything going on.

Donna was savoring every second of having her daughter in her mouth for the first time and was licking and lapping up every little bit of nectar that her pussy produced. She could sense Katie getting close too and even though this was her first time she instinctively knew what to do next. She sucked Katie's clit into her mouth like a tiny little miniature cock and lashed at it with her tongue. She sucked and licked trying desperately to pull the orgasm from Katie's body.

She truly didn't really need to try too hard but Katie was trying to postpone her orgasm because she didn't want this moment to end. She remembered how much of a disaster it had been for her on the night she lost her virginity. She remembered Donna being there for her then; she had made Katie feel so much better that night. It was just one example of how Donna always wanted her to be happy. This was another example of just how far Donna would go for Katie's happiness; she would even give herself to her own daughter sexually.

Katie stopped sucking Scott's cock and opened her mouth wide, letting it just rest on her tongue. Then she spit it out for the moment and screamed, "YEEESSSSSSSSS...OH YES...FINALLY...OH GOD...SUCK IT MOM...SUCK IT...SUCK MY CUNT MOMMY...GONNA ...GONNA...CUM IN YOUR MOUTH...YOUR BABY...CUMMMING IN YOUR MOUTH!!"

Donna was ecstatic as Katie's thighs spasmed around her head. She felt the muscles in her daughter's pussy squeeze her cock when she shoved it all the way in one final time. She regretted at that moment that she didn't have a cock to fuck her with. She wished she could bury herself in Katie like Scott had done and fill her with seed. She couldn't though so she happily accepted what she could do; she could suck her till she came.

She knew that this was going to become habit forming for her and her mind turned to Katie wanting them to be together every weekend. She would make sure that between the two of them that would sand bag Jack into believing it would be good for everybody. They would make their film and play every weekend with all of Katie's friends and lovers but most importantly her mouth would be where it was right now, sealed to her daughter's dripping inflamed pussy.

As she recovered Katie took Scott's cock back in her mouth and using both hands started working feverishly to get him off. She wanted to make him cum for two reasons, first because she wanted her mother to watch her take another load and second she wanted him gone.

He was an amazing lover and she knew they would see each other again but she wanted to spend the rest of the night focusing on the woman of her fantasies. She had wanted them to have a nice romantic night together tomorrow but tonight she lost control. It wasn't hard to blame her because she had fought against jumping Donnas' pussy all day. Tonight the sexual energy in the room was just too great to let her resist. Since it did happen she wanted to spend the rest holding and kissing and licking Donna. She wanted them to have their first ever night of sleeping together on their own.

Donna was lying under Katie lazily licking at her cunt just to keep the taste ever present in her mouth. She watched as Katie hungrily attacked Scott's cock almost as if she was starving for what would come out the end. Then Donna realized she wanted something, it was something she had always wanted Jack to do but he always refused thinking it degrading.

Poor Jack she thought to herself, if only you had been more open minded and noticed how I sounded when I asked you about swinging I might not be here today. That thought actually got her anxious because she wouldn't trade today for any other day in her life, well maybe one day, the day her lover was born.

Donna grabbed Katie's thigh to get her attention but she was almost too out of it to notice. That was one great thing about Katie in bed she gave full attention to whoever she was pleasing. She did notice though and looked down at Donnas' frantic hand gestures not understanding what she was asking for.

It was obvious to Trish though and she said it loud enough for Katie to hear, "I think she wants you to shoot Scott's cum on her face. I think your mom wants a facial from the guy's cock that you're sucking on right now!"

That statement was absolutely perfect and framed the utter depravity of the night. Donna was trying to get Katie to let her other lover shoot his cum all over her face. She was sure that no one in this room would ever have thought the words that she had just uttered would be heard in real life.

Katie realized Trish was probably right and winked down at her mom and redoubled her efforts on Scott's hard on. Poor Scoot she thought again, on any other night of any other year his cock would have been the focus of attention. Tonight though it had met its match, mother and daughter's first real night of fucking each other. It may be a night early but there was no doubting how hot it was and how much they both loved every second of it.

One thing he didn't lack was confidence in his abilities in the bedroom and he didn't mind one bit playing second fiddle to what was happening right now. He could feel his balls starting to tighten and he just about ready to pop for the third time tonight. God, he thought to himself, Katie's mouth felt like a vacuum cleaner in its effort to suck the cum from his balls. He knew what mother and daughter wanted this time though and he couldn't wait.

Katie felt Scott start to stiffen up and she pulled his cock from her mouth and aimed it. She aimed her lover's cock right at her mother's face.

"OH SHIT...YES...BABY...CUMMING AGAIN...CUMMING AGAIN!!" Scott shouted as he tried to watch Katie aiming his cum shooting tool. He surprised even himself with how much he was able to shoot for a third orgasm tonight.

Donna was giddy, she was giggling like a schoolgirl, "Oooooo do it baby, paint mommy's face with his yummy jizz. It's so warm oh yes... get it all over my face baby!"

Trish was still filming as she watched the woman she had always thought of as her second mother beg her own daughter to shower her with cum. She wanted to be in Donnas' place but she wanted the hand that was holding the cock to belong to her own mother. Watching everything happening tonight just made her resolve even stronger; she wanted to be Joanna's slut. She would happily let her mother do anything she wanted with her body the same way Donna has given herself to Katie.