How to - Food Waste/Pig Penned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers

Patting her belly, she noticed a distinct change in texture and crawling over to a mirrored wall she realised that the 'spots' she'd noticed earlier where actually nipples. Now, she had grown three extra pairs of breasts. They were smaller than her original pair, but still easily a b-cup each. Her back growth had developed into a full pig like curly tail, and the tops of her ears where properly pointed now. She could see the obvious pig like form developing before her. Her ring and middle fingers had thickened and developed a tough structure on the end of them, while her pinkie and index finger had begun to regress back in to her hands. They looked like trotters, and where the first real thing to truly make the transformation seem legit. Her hands were no longer sleek, dexterous, elegant tools - instead they where clumsy, un-evolved things. Her toes where changing in a similar fashion. She could still stand upright, but it was comparable to standing on tiptoes as her heels where also regressing.

Her weight had shot up around her thighs, arms and ass. She Still seemed rather toned around the mid-section though, and on further inspection she was developing muscle as well as fatty tissues. Sighing in relief, she begun to inspect her bone structure. It was still human. She definitely had pig like qualities, but her overall physique was humanoid rather than porcine. This filled her with relief. Take away her ears and nose, and she still had her original pretty face, complete with chin and eyebrows. And...

"I am not an *oink* pig!"

She spoke out loud. She jumped up in the air and cheered. "I can *Oink* still talk! WOO!!"

This surprisingly boosted her morale. Looking at her changes so far, she assumed she'd have trouble with words. But she was still able to form words and sentences. As stupid as she'd been agreeing to this job, she was beginning to appreciate any little victory she could find. Jiggling her new breasts in the mirror and not caring about if her study group was watching her, she spent another 15 minutes or so becoming ever more familiar with her new form.

The next few days continued as the first. She would become incredibly hungry and lose control of her senses, devouring any food she could find. She went to the toilet on the far side of the enclosure, and slept in the mud. Her body changed very little from this point onward, save for her breasts and ass growing a few extra inches. She begun to exercise during the day, preforming star jumps and sit ups to try to regulate her body, and prevent herself becoming a large overfed sow. It also broke the monotony, she had been given no contact with the outside world since becoming this pig creature. She tried to prevent herself from admitting a huge issue she had been experiencing since the transformation - she was extremely aroused. It must have been the boredom. But for the last few days, she'd been thinking more and more of sex.

She begun to consider her future. There was nobody to fuck in her sty, of course, but beyond the walls of her home who would actually have sex with her? A pig covered in mud, it would be easy to be mistaken for just that. She grew extremely conscious of this. Her trotter like fingers where still soft enough to masturbate, and she spent a lot of her time doing so, but she definitely wanted someone to make love to. She was fairly outgoing before this mess and frankly missed the attention.

She estimated roughly 6 weeks passed before she realised she was gaining control of her hunger. She could take or leave the food dumped in to her trough. Her exercise regime combined with the huge calorie intake meant she felt quite strong, despite the fat appearance. Her thighs where massive and her ab's where solid save for her new pig tits, but the rest of her body looked fairly chubby. Her breasts, all 8 pairs, where also a size or two bigger now and weighed quite a lot. Her fingers and toes resembled trotters more than hands and feet now, but still remained flexible enough to grip on to things. She appreciated that her changes seemed to have stopped as of late, and she remained a hybrid rather than a full pig.

The boredom of the sty was so much so that she even indulged in wallowing in the mud, just for something to do. The boffins watching her seemed rather alarmed by this, she saw their reaction when she first started and eventually they begun to observe her only during feeding times. She assumed she was just feminine enough that watching her roll in dirt was off-putting for them. She stopped caring. However, as much as the usual suspects started to watch less and less others begun to regularly watch her, including Mrs Chang. She seemed to turn up daily and observe her displays.

The attention caused her to start acting in different ways. Instead of just wallowing, she would play around, show off her body and even on occasion, masturbate. Her pussy was larger than before, and her orgasms where more explosive now. She sometimes felt like she was in heat and the sensation of Cumming overtook her in a similar way to her feedings, albeit more structured. She would even say enjoyable, she planned it herself and built herself up into a frenzy until it was all she could think about. Mrs Chang, from a distance, seemed to watch with a smile on her face.

Eventually, she lost count of the days. The repetitive life had given her nothing to focus on, no bar to measure the time on. She couldn't exactly write it down anywhere. Her feedings became a matter of choice, she would only eat as much as her body felt necessary. She knew this caused a stir as the people who watched seemed frustrated. Sometimes she'd tease them by sticking her head in to the trough and wiggling her bottom at them, mocking their excitement. They were her enemy, she decided. They seemed to have a stake in her transformation and winding them up was a huge victory for her. Mrs Chan had begun to show up daily, even to her feeding times to watch how she behaved.

It was during one of these sessions that Sophie had mockingly winked and waved that Mrs Chang waved back. This too her breath away. The eggheads around her seemed to speak out against this, but Mrs Chang obviously was in a superior position to them and even seemed to tell them off. This was the first time she'd been acknowledged and she loved it. She even stood up, walked closer to the glass and jumped up, waving her arms in the air. This seemed to elicit laughter from the woman, who promptly turned and left. Sophie was filled with delight, and spent that night thinking about Mrs Chang. Stockholm syndrome? she pondered to herself, with a grin covering her face.

Several more days passed. Sophie was calmly eating her latest batch of food, when she heard a rather loud clang, like metal being scraped over a surface. I was coming from behind her! She quickly swallowed her mouthful, before tumbling over and on to her pettitoes, she nervously approached the section of her enclosure making the noise. It continued to creak, before a loud bang was heard, and a section of the wall fell in! She was looking at the outside world for the first time in presumably two months. Before she could even speak, what looked like armed guards charged in to the enclosure and surrounded her. With a less than elegant *OINK!* and a shocked cry She tried to back away but was swiftly pinned. Her bulk allowed her to kick off one or two of her assailants, but before long she was hogtied. "The irony.." she muttered, before seeing a pair of heels walk in and dismiss the captors.

"My apologies. I had to warn our animal control department just in case you were aggressive. You were originally completely sealed in to this enclosure, concrete walls and everything. I've gone to quite the expense to let you out. Well, potentially let you out anyway."

Sophie felt a strong hand on her head, and suddenly a gag was forced in to her mouth. Annoyingly she could see in the mirror that it was shaped like an apple. She looked like a pork dinner centrepiece. Slowly, a nervous looking woman walked in to the area. Sophie recognised her as the woman that injected her at the start of her employment. She shuffled in to the room, looking at the floor all the way.

"Ahh, Cheryl. Yes. Please explain to Sophie.. Well, our little piggy here just exactly what's gone on Hmm? Give her a bit of understanding. Go ahead."

At second glance, Cheryl actually looked upset. Almost on the verge of tears. She softly began to speak, looking right at Mrs Chang with her watery eyes "..Well, the original function of the subject was supposed to be a much more complete transformation into a pig like state. Her body was supposed to adapt to Quadrupedalism -- err, walking on all fours - and become much larger to accommodate her feeding habits. Mental functions where supposed to completely reduce. Her Senses save for hearing and smell where supposed to also reduce, to encourage a lifestyle revolving solely around feeding."

"...and the overall usage of this?" Mrs Chang asked, a sly smile over her lips.

"To allow for cheaper employment for 24 hour work. The subject would willingly and constantly be consuming waste products without the need for overtime pay, expenses or even human rights while still remaining as technically an employee. Testing of the porcine transformation product was expected to work with 100 percent success, but has in fact been roughly 40 percent successful due to lack of bone structure and mentality changes."

She spoke robotically, as if Sophie's life was okay to take. As if turning a woman in to a pig would have been a huge success. She almost spoke as if her only regret was the fact it hadn't worked. This enraged Sophie and she started to pull at her bindings. The two women barely noticed. Cheryl looked like she was expecting a massive telling off and avoided the gaze of her boss, who took several steps towards Sophie.

"So, you're only 40 percent sow. Your application, job role and quarantine has been deemed a failure. " She glared at Cheryl, who winced. "Therefore, I'm willing to give you a few career options. Please listen carefully, and I remind you of the extent of your contract expands well beyond 5 more years."

Sophie's weight was crushing down on to her tits. She couldn't balance herself due to the hogtie, so she had no choice but to endure and listen. The information was sick and intriguing at the same time.

"Lately we've noticed you're happy to make a bit of a spectacle of yourself. That's the only reason I'm giving you options, because you've shown you can do more than just feed yourself. One of the options I'd like to give you is to work in one of our whorehouses as an exotic dancer and speciality prostitute. You'll be given a new contract, stipulating terms and conditions as well as accommodation here in the building's workers section, not a sty. Quite the step up, I'd say. You'll also receive a stage name and support from our body modification support groups. All of your clients will be members of our company and subject to rigorous health checks. We'll be able to negate your current job by offering to subcontract it."

She purposefully stepped closer to Sophie, squatting down so that they could see each other eye to eye. "Or theirs the second option, and the option that'll happen if you don't fulfil your duties in option A." There was no longer a smile on her face, Sophie could only see malice in her eyes "If you would prefer to keep your current contract, you can. You'll be injected with the serum as many times as it takes to complete your transformation. You'll become a complete pig. You'll stay here and you'll eat whatever waste that comes down to you. You'll legally be a pig. What's more, we'll introduce some more pigs to the pen, male ones, and see how far your transformation has worked. We'll try to breed you. You'll roll in mud and fuck other pigs for however many years you have left here, and eventually we'll sell your contract to whoever pays the most. I might even take you out on occasion myself and see if your worth selling as a truffle pig."

Sophie's shock was obvious. All this time, she'd never considered being forced into such a cruel situation. To become a pig? Basically a death sentence. But the alternative, to be a living joke, a fuck pig - could she do it? In reality, she had no choice. If she failed in the brothel, she'd be transformed completely anyway. She felt the clasp go on her gag and was finally allowed the capacity to talk. She coughed a few times and lay for a few moments more, considering her options.

"Have you made up your mind?"

Sophie looked up. caught her bosses gaze. She knew she had to pick a role, the only real option was obvious. She steadied herself for her future, before accepting defeat "I.... I'll take the First option."

Mrs Chang Smiled evilly. She must have wanted that option all along, she seemed to have stacked the deck. Maybe Sophie was worth a lot of money, maybe she was in demand, maybe this bitch -- her boss -- was into pig women. She hardly cared. She was untied and fitted with a lead. "Just a precaution I assure you. Follow me, I'll take you to your new home! And don't feel too bad Ermm.... Well, We'll decide on your new name later hmm? I feel Sopig is too obvious don't you agree? I'll be your handler from now on and you'll learn to love your job! The perks are excellent for a girl who can prove her worth. Besides, you should see where we get our eggs from, it could be much worse than dancing!"

Sophie stared at the ground. She knew she was about to be marched into a world that objectified her and there was no certainty in her future, but she wanted Mrs Chang to know she wasn't completely defeated. She still had spirit. She certainly was not just a fuck pig. But if she seemed unwilling, she'd potentially be completely transformed! She trotted along, entering the foyer and seeing the multitude of scientists observing her every move. Her jiggling tits and ass, naked and on show. Was she supposed to be humiliated? Not this girl. She stuck her chest out, stood tall, stopped walking and decided to address the crowd. So she was going to be a dancer huh? A prostitute. She could think of nothing else to say that would bring dignity to the scenario, so she settled for an observation. Making eye contact with a bemused but smiling Mrs Chang she loudly announced...

"Well, I guess you can put lipstick on a pig."

lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers
12