How To Fuck You In 808 Words

Story Info
Read it to discover it.
811 words
3.67
19k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You finally invited me to your home. We line in the sofa looking at each other with not so subdued excitement. I know you are waiting for me to kiss you, so I give you the warmest smile, tend my right hand to your head, and grab your hair hard, pulling your entire body down towards me. I get up without releasing your hair. Get on fours, I say. You appear disconcerted, but my grip is too forceful and painful to allow you anything else but to set yourself in the position that I am already leading you to. I should keep making good use of the surprise element. I now seize your hair with my left hand while my right is already pulling up your skirt to your waist. You are not wearing panties, little whore, you hold me off for weeks until now, the day that you lastly decide we are ready to fuck. But guess what, we are going to much more than fuck today. The time has come for the atonement of your best sins. I grab your entire pussy with my hand. It is still dry but I don't care, I squeeze it harshly making you shiver, it is now mine.

I pronounce slowly, hold that fucking ass up and don't move an inch. There is no warm in my voice anymore; I could whip you apart with my words. You slightly stick your ass up and it looks so beautiful and appetizing. I drop a stinging spank ten times harder of what you expected. I am definitely going over the line. You try to move your head towards me and start complaining really angry. So I had to bury your head down in the sofa, holding you there with all my weight, and start spanking you even harder for a long time, again, and again. Quiet, I told you to not move, sweetheart. The muffled sounds down in the sofa start subsiding until I can relief the pressure over your head and you stay quiet, still very angry, but quiet. I then kiss you tenderly in your neck, the same kisses that you were feeling an hour ago while getting out of the restaurant, when I was this agreeable man that you were so comfortable with, cheerfully sharing but all your thoughts and opinions. I am still here, dear, it is actually not of me, but another side of yourself that I will let you share tonight. You need this, believe me. I am going to be so kind with you, I say with a devilish smile.

But now this is going to hurt, a lot, so I need you to stay very quiet or it will get worse and last longer. Do you understand? You frown but I already started grabbing your pussy button with two fingers and pinching it hard. You scream. Quiet. I pinch, pull and twist. Your screaming gets into a sustained wail. Quiet. I pull and release repeatedly. That's it, good girl. Now I can keep pinching and pulling and you will just squirm without more protest. I hold up your head, my left hand still holding your tormented hair, and I see that there are even some tears washing the fighting out of your face. Then I stroke your thighs with my hand, entertain it fondly over your reddish ass checks, and introduce it below your white linen shirt caressing your back and under your bra to the side of your breast. I grasp a tit and I can sense that you hold your breath expecting the worse, but I just then kneel beside you and bring your mouth towards mine. Now is that I give you the awaited embracing kiss, with my tongue gleefully meeting yours inside your mouth.

I get up, drop my pants and underwear, and get on the couch behind you; I separate your legs standing on my knees between them. I grip your ass and pinch some of the reddish streaks that my spanking drew there. Just to check on you. Indeed you just emit a moaning sound and stay put. That is my obedient girl, my lovely toy, I say. My keen hard-on is rubbing on your opening, pressing on and off on your clit. After all that pain it looks that you have gotten really wet, my whore, and I can appetizingly feel it on my cock. I pat the back of your head and then take a tight hold of your hair again. It will be worse, It will be much worse; I warn you. You deeply expire. It sounds like a surrendering expire, resigned to all. Then I ask you the same question, the one that you already answered me with a "no" during dinner. It is the last question I would make you. Will you surrender me complete control?