How To Give Great Blowjobs Ch. 02

Story Info
A variety of physical techniques to enhance orgasm.
12k words
4.56
87.5k
84

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
858 Followers

Various Blowjob Techniques to Intensify Orgasm

In my first writing on how to give blowjobs, I basically gave information on the whole process along with past experiences on sucking a dick to completion. In this writing, I want to give you some specific ideas and various techniques on how to make your man cum harder than usual during a blowjob. When I suck a man off, my goal is not just to make him cum but to have his body lock up and shake as though he is experiencing a seizure. I want him to point and lock his toes in a fist while he is growling like a bear or screaming like someone in pain. I want his eyes to roll back in his head while he can't catch his breath. Finally, I don't just want his dick to just release its sperm; I want to feel his whole body discharge it as though it started in his toes and rocketed up at full force until every drop launches itself out his dick hole like you dropped a Mentos in a coke bottle. I want his sphincter, ass cheeks, and nut sack to forcefully spasm with each shot until he feels like his balls have been completely drained dry. Now that is an orgasm!

I have written before that stimulating your partner mentally before you blow him is just as important as the physical sucking. The worst words ever said before a blowjob are, "Are you gonna cum quick" or you are going to have to hurry because ...." You want to take your time and treat his dick like your loving on it or making love to it and not just sucking it. Mental stimulation is the key to a great orgasm but for this article, let us assume you have already stimulated his mind and prepared it for sex. Now I am going to share some physical tricks to get him over the hump and make him blow like an overdue volcano. I know some of the techniques that I am going to share with you involve a lot of hand and could be also classified as a hand job but anytime during the act, the penis is in your mouth, I consider that a blowjob. Most importantly, you don't want to use these techniques throughout the blowjob but only after you have built him up and more towards the end so the sensation is heightened.

Ass Play

If you're blowing a "straight guy", sometimes ass play can be a little trickier because he wants to convince himself he is not gay so he may initially resist, but more often than not, after they feel it, most will enjoy ass play if it makes them cum like a bull.

Giving the Finger

Many guys like when you stick your finger in their asshole. Gentleness and timing are the two main factors in producing a powerful orgasm. You don't just jam a finger in a guy's ass and start reaming. My technique is I like the guy to be standing in front of me while I'm kneeling on a pillow or sitting on a stool. I like to have him spread his legs while I'm sucking his dick in that standing position. I like to take my time and build him up. I will take one hand with my palms up and cup is balls as I suck him. I will manage to slip my middle finger in my mouth to lubricate it with my saliva. As he really gets into my oral skills, I will slowly slide my hand back and place that wet middle finger on his ass crack. I slowly work it in the crack until I have reached the hole. Don't jam it in. I will gently work my middle finger in his butthole and stop when I get to the first knuckle. You want him just to have that little sensation inside the rim. You proceed with the blowjob until you feel him building up and ready to cum. I sometimes wiggle my finger around to help with stimulation until he starts cumming and then I slowly slide the rest of my finger up his rectum while he is filling my mouth up with his wad. He will buck and shake while you are rubbing his prostate from inside his ass but in that position, it is easier to hold him close until he completely empties and he can hold your head for leverage. I guarantee he will have an amazing orgasm and provide you with a nice size load.

Plugging Away

The same concept as the finger, but you are using a thin object such as a thin butt plug, small dildo, or something else. Make sure it is well lubed and slide it gently in his ass just as you get started. This technique is not good in the standing position like the finger because many times it will plop out on the ground just as you get going and you will end up working too hard to hold it in as you're trying to concentrate on sucking his dick. There are basically two good positions for him while you use this technique. The first is with him lying on his back with his ass hanging over the edge of the bed and his legs up in the air. It is best to stand because I like to work the dildo in his ass and hold it with my left hand and use my right hand to pull his cock away from his belly and point it straight in the air. Insert the thin dildo or plug very slowly as you begin stroking him. Eventually, after you have it in, you can start his blowjob. Sucking his cock while you are fucking his ass is very erotic. When the guy is ready to shoot, the most common mistake from the sucker is they want to push the dildo/plug all the way in and leave it while the guy cums. That is a mistake because the muscles around the prostate are the ones contracting during orgasm which give it that power. If something is up the rectum, those muscles can't contract as fully, actually weakening the orgasm and the semen just oozes out rather than shooting. When your man starts cumming, it is very important to keep sliding the dildo/plug in and out slowly during the entire orgasm. This gives the prostate and muscles surrounding it time to fully contract which allows his cum to discharge more forcefully. The hard part is keeping your mouth going up and down on his dong simultaneously as you are fucking his ass. It is kinda like rubbing your stomach as you pat your head.

The guy I am currently seeing who shall remain nameless is only 24 and is in very good shape. Being in shape also helps with the prostate muscles' power during orgasm. He loves when I do this. We have a couple of butt plugs but the one he likes the best is a green one about the width of a magic marker and about 6 inches long. We actually sixty-nine with him on top and I use the "green hornet" on him very slow and sensual. Most of the time, he gets so turned on, that he sucks my dick like that there is no tomorrow and I cum first in his mouth. My orgasm along with my using the plug on him makes him cum like a stallion and he lets out a muffled scream with my dick still in his mouth.

The second position while using the plug technique is what I feel is the best. Lay on your back with your head propped up on a few pillows against the headboard so that your chin is touching your chest. Have your lover straddle your neck as though he was going to titty fuck a woman. He needs to be up far enough where he can fit a few inches in your mouth, hold on to the top of the headboard, and you to have your hands free behind his ass. Have him hold still with his cock still in your mouth as you insert the dildo/plug in his ass. In this position, he will be in control and have him fuck your mouth slowly as you hold the dildo/plug still and allow his natural thrusting motion to pull it in and out of his butt. You just have to make sure when he cums, that he doesn't stick his dick too deep and choke you. The first time I ever tried this position, I didn't have any ass toys so I found a long thin candle and put a rubber on it. I slid that candle in and out of his ass so slow and sensual, he violently came so much in my mouth that I momentarily thought he wasn't going to stop. Without exaggeration, I bet he shot 10 to 12 times until his orgasm finally stopped. Then he just stayed there with his dick in my mouth for about 5 minutes quivering and shaking while trying to catch his breath. I had to finally force him off of me so I could swallow his cum and breathe.

Just Bead -it

Anal beads are also called Ben-Wah balls. Most men prefer the soft rubber beads as opposed to the hard ones. The concept of the beads is to put them in your lover's ass while you are blowing him and then as he cums, pull them out slowly causing stimulation to his prostate and his asshole. If my lover and I are going to use them, I will wrap a heating pad around them during foreplay. At the right time, I will lube them up and gently slip them in his ass. Be sure to leave the tail or stem sticking at least an inch out of his rectum so you have something to hold on to at the point of orgasm. There are many positions that are good for this technique especially if you are jacking him off but if you are blowing him, I think with him standing is the best. It is very important you don't lose your grip on those beads while you're sucking him off. Finally, when your lover starts to blow his load, pull the beads out very slowly. This action causes the balls to rub all the sensitive nerves in his anus and around his butthole. Probably the most common mistake is you will want to pull the beads out too quickly which takes away the stimulation. What I try to do to ensure that I take my time is to synchronize my pulling with each one of his squirts. If your lover is cumming in your mouth, it is easy to feel the twitch of every shot and you just plop another ball out with each one. My current lover likes to tighten his ass cheeks up as tight as he can when he cums so it is more difficult for me to get them out but in turn it provides more stimulation for him. He told me that he feels like his dick head is literally exploding.

Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin

The ass cheeks and the crack also can be stimulated into a more powerful orgasm for a man during a blowjob. There have been a few techniques that I have performed on men with very positive feedback. Of course the only positions that will work because of ass accessibility are if the man is standing, on his knees, or suspended in air. If I am on my knees sucking a man off, I will usually do something with my hands where I am manipulating his balls or ass. You can reach around and massage or lightly tickle his ass cheeks while you are giving him head which brings stronger orgasms. Another technique that is stimulating is when you reach around and use all 8 fingers up and down in his ass crack and just as he is about to shoot, pull his ass cheeks apart and the cool air on his anus provides extra power to his ejaculation. Light smacking or whipping on his ass while he is cumming is also a good enhancer. Some guys really like that and some don't.

On night a few years back, after clubbing real late, I took this short, stocky, guy to the alley about a block away from the club to give him a blowjob. He was drunk and pretty rowdy. We went behind this old parked car that to this day I remember was a black impala. I squatted down and was doing my business and he told me to "smack his ass." I started out by lightly tapping is ass and he kept yelling, "Harder." So I kept smacking more forceful and I was terrified we were going to get caught because he kept yelling. Eventually he locked up and shouted curse words as he blew his load in my mouth. The idiot was even banging the top of the car with his hand while he was cumming. I left as soon as he was finished and was out of that alley before he even had a chance to pull his pants up. I did know he really enjoyed his orgasm.

"Taint" that a shame

This technique is great to use on guys who don't like anything in their ass. The perineum or taint area is that area between the asshole and the balls so technically it is not part of the ass but close enough. This area holds the "prostate muscles" to which I have been referring. Like I stated earlier, having something large in a man's ass while he cums actually hinders his orgasm because all the contraction of his perineum is concentrated inward. However, if you message and then put pressure on the outside of this area, it can enhance the power of the orgasm. I think the best position for this technique is with him lying on his back. I will have my partner lying on the floor with his legs spread and his feet up on a chair or couch for comfort. Be sure you get on the proper side so you can use your strong hand on his taint. As I suck his cock, I will message his taint in a circular motion to stir up the nerve endings in that area. When he starts ejaculating, I push down and up toward the balls simultaneously which causes him to forcefully cum. Most of the time, guys will push your head down on their dick and try to lift their ass off the ground while they are cumming in this position so be prepared so not to get choked or gagged.

Ball Stimulation

There are some great ways to stimulate a man's balls to intensify ejaculation. I prefer my lover's balls to be very hairless and smooth. Licking and playing with a man's nuts are a great warm up before you blow him. The key to a great ending to that blowjob are the sensitive techniques you apply to those balls as he cums.

Good Vibrations

You take a vibrator, preferably the egg, with the cord attached so you can control power and speed. You then take some cellophane plastic wrap and you attach the vibrator underneath his testicles by wrapping the plastic around his balls and penis base. Be sure you don't put plastic wrap to high up on his cock because it will take away the sensation of your mouth. The best position for this technique is with him sitting on the edge of a chair or couch with this balls hanging over the edge. My vibrator has long cord so I just sit the control handle on the floor. I have also used a couple of stacked pillows on the floor and sit the controls on them. It is not a good idea to let it dangle down or drape it over his leg. It seems too clinical and takes away from the mental stimulation. You also could hold it with one hand the whole time but then you only have one hand available for the cock. I like to have both hands free for rubbing and stroking while I suck dick especially if he has a long one. When you feel him getting close to orgasm, take one hand and turn on the vibrator on a low setting. That low vibration on his balls will speed him up. He will be saying or grunting things like, "right there, here it comes," or "stay on it, almost there," or some type of pleasure cursing. Watch his legs or feet and as soon as you see either tighten up or clench, turn that vibrating egg that is attached under his nut sack to full blast and feel him powerfully unload his slimy prize in your mouth. Just remember if you mistime it and he cums before you turn it on full power, don't forget all together while you are concentrating on catching his sperm. The vibrating egg also works good in his asshole but be sure you put a rubber on it so it doesn't break off.

Black and Blue Balled

This technique is about very light abuse to the balls when your guy cums. I know there are people who get into stomping, piercing, abusing balls and I don't judge, but for me, that is not my style. I do think that gentle tapping, tugging, cupping, in certain situations does enhance orgasm. The guy you're sucking needs to have his balls dangling or hanging for this technique to be affective. He will need to be in the standing position, sitting on the edge of his chair or couch, or him on his knees. Sucking or licking a man's balls is great foreplay and he will like the sensation as long as you are gentle. If you have one or both of his nuts in your mouth and you suck too hard, it has the sensation of racking him up which is not good. Many people pay attention to the balls before and during sex but seldom include the balls during orgasm.

I used to have sex with this black football player in college. His name was Vincent Michael and all his friends called him Vinny. To date, he had the largest cock I have ever pleasured if you count length with girth. It measured twelve and one eighth inches from the base to the end of his huge pink head. It was as fat as a Pringles can like I mentioned in one of my previous writings. Vinny also had huge balls. I would compare them to the size of tennis balls and they were close together like a figure eight but hung lower than most. He loved when I gave them a tongue bath before I gave him head. He liked to stand with his nuts hanging and have me put something around them to supply a little pressure. I used many things to tie them up such as rubber bands, two bread ties put together, I'm not sure but I think I used a string one time and this rubber cock ring I bought at an adult store. It is a good thing it could really stretch. Vinny liked when I held those tied up balls with my palm while I sucked him. This was always a little bit of a dilemma because when I suck a large cock, I like to use two hands for the messaging and stroking. I would just alternate back and forth and when Vinny started to cum, he would yell out, "smack em or get em," and one other thing that I can't remember and I knew this meant he loved to have has balls lightly smacked in an upward motion as he came. It really wasn't easy to do all this at one time. Here I am with a guy's huge dick that I can barely fit in my mouth, trying to suck it without scraping my teeth, barely getting my one hand around it, while slapping his balls with my other hand, Vinny jerking and twitching violently, all the while trying not to choke on this gushing river of spunk blasting in my mouth. When you are done with something like that, you are exhausted.

I also stayed with this guy and his girlfriend for a while in college and he loved to have his balls tugged while he was cumming. We all three used to experiment and his girlfriend loved it. Bob liked the added sensation of having his balls tugged or jostled whether I was blowing him or when he was fucking me. Obviously it was rare that I could tug on them while fucking unless he had my legs behind my head and I could reach down or sometimes if I was in a standing, bent over position where I could reach between both of our legs. When I sucked Bob off, I would caress those balls but the instant he started cumming, I would take the sack between the balls with my thumb in front and my middle finger in back and start pulling down. I would pull the sack but careful not to grab the nuts. He said it made his orgasms much more powerful. His cock was long but not too terribly thick and I was able to deep throat him while I did this and it drove him wild. I would have his cock all the way down my throat while my lips were touching his pubic hair as I tugged his nuts. Sometimes it would choke me but most of the time; he would cum so hard he would be the one choking.

Great Balls of Fire

"Great Balls of Fire" is a term that I use for anything that warms up a man's testicles and that feels great during orgasm. Don't make the mistake and think anything that has menthol in it and artificially warms skin up feels good. It doesn't. Stay away from Vicks vapor rub, BioFreeze or like products, and lotions that contains artificial temperature stimulants like cinnamon or alcohol. These may start out feeling good, but you will be wiping them off well before the orgasm. Warm water, heating pads, and the one of the best things to use is a tied wool sock full of white rice. Put it in the microwave for about a minute and it will stay warm for a very long time. That warm contrast on a man's balls causes them to naturally pull away from his body and makes all the sperm inside become more active. Remember, women who want to want to increase their chance of becoming pregnant should have her man's balls loose and warm.

I have tried a few ways to warm a variety of men's balls up while I blew them. I have put a stool in a hot tub or bath tub with his balls hanging submerged in the warm water and his hard cock sticking straight up out of the water for me to suck; I've had men sit in a chair facing the wall and close enough they could put their feet up on the wall and I put the warm rice filled sock underneath their nuts as I sucked them off. On a side note, be sure you have a secure chair because one time, I was doing this technique and as the guy started to blow his load, he locked his legs out and the chair tipped over and he fell on his back. He ended up cumming all over his stomach and chest. We both had a good laugh.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
858 Followers