How to Give Great Rimjobs

Story Info
A man's guide on how to give men great rimjobs.
3.1k words
4.62
109.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
860 Followers

There are many people who find asses extremely sexy but the asshole extremely disgusting. If that area is disgusting to you and/or gay sex, then you may not want to finish reading this. An anus itself has many sensitive nerves located in areas that can provide a great deal of pleasure for your man. The two most prevalent areas are the anus entrance itself and the prostate gland located inside the anus underneath the taint area. I am going to give you some tips on how to properly approach this topic and eventually rim your man's asshole in a way that gives him the maximum amount of pleasure. The proper term for rimjob is analingus and I have rimmed plenty of asses in my day, so I want to share with you some tips and techniques that I have used so that if you are interested in rimming your man, you too will have the skills to enhance his pleasure. I believe these tips can help men and women alike.

Preparation

The first step in preparing to eat another man's ass is deciding your reason for it. There are three primary reasons you stick your tongue on a man's anus and those reasons are either to prepare him for anal sex, foreplay to stimulate him for other types of sex, or to give him a complete rimjob until he cums. Knowing the reason will help you decide the proper approach and the types of techniques you may want to apply.

The next three steps that begin a proper rimjob are cleanliness, cleanliness, cleanliness. Make sure the ass is clean. For me, without that, there is no rimjob. His ass needs to be freshly bathed and washed. I like to see a nice clean, fresh smelling, puckered rectum before my tongue gets busy. Not only does this provide you with more motivation, it is more sanitary.

For those of you who have a problem with the skin on skin contact because of sanitary reasons, there are products that can be used such as dental dam which is used in oral sex on a vagina but an alternative great technique is to put a condom on your tongue. Unroll it down your tongue and put the hardened ring in your mouth like you are sticking out your tongue to blow a bubble with chewing gum. This way, you can lick his asshole without the fear or any reservations you may have about that area. Always use a condom if you are unsure of your man's cleanliness at that particular time.

I also like the asses that I lick to be hairless. Most of the time, this isn't much of a problem but occasionally you will have to work your way through a bush the first time you rim a guy. After that first time, you can encourage him to shave. He will be more than glad to smooth it up for you because not only will he want you to do it again, it will be more pleasurable because of the added sensitivity. A really good time to lick your guy's anus is in the shower or bathtub. You not only know that it is clean, you can even shave it for him. My first experience with rimming a man was when I was young and an older gentleman that lived up the street would have me come over during the summer while his wife was at work. I would rim him and learned what he liked while he was in the shower. He taught me a lot.

I like to start a rimjob with a little foreplay to get the guy warmed up. First use your hands. Knead the ass cheeks like you would dough. If he has a muscular ass, you obviously will have to put more effort in but it is well worth it. Massage and squeeze them together. Tap or smack the cheeks depending on the guy's preference. He may even like to be spanked. Be sure you vary all your hand techniques to heighten his sexual anticipation.

The next preparatory technique is I kiss my lover's ass all around, nice and slow, while occasionally inserting my tongue just inside the crack in mostly a teasing manner. Making smacking sounds with slow kisses so he can get an added audible stimulation is always a good thing. Lots of licking will also get him sexually charged because he feels that sensitivity on his skin. I start at the top of the crack and just lick down through the butt cheeks without getting too deep. This technique will drive him crazy and make him excited and anxious for your tongue on his hole. I also start on one cheek with my kissing and then lick sideways across the crack and start kissing the other cheek. Keep your licking and kissing soft and sensual. Now that the man is about begging for his rimjob, it is time to go to work.

Try to keep your licking and kissing dry unless you are preparing your man for anal sex. If that is the case then you want to produce excessive saliva so it can be used as part of the lubrication. Another benefit of extra saliva is that initially, it produces a slight warming sensation before switching over to a cooler feeling when the air hits it and you can accelerate that cool air feeling by blowing against it. If your man is jacking off, this is a good accelerator to his orgasm.

Positions

I am going to discuss some good positions that will give your mouth the best access to your guy's asshole. I will repeat, that if you have an idea of why you're rimming him, this will also help you decide on his position. His position is also important for your comfort as well, especially if you are going to do it for an extended period of time. The key to a great time extended rimjob is that both men are physically comfortable throughout the session.

Depending on his spread or the thickness of his ass will determine if you need to manually spread his cheeks. If you do not need to spread them, then place your hands on the front of his thighs for leverage or open your hands and place directly on the cheeks so that you can go back and use your hand techniques I discussed in the preparation section. You can also use your hands on his cock by giving him a reach under jerk. If you need to spread his ass cheeks apart, you can use your four fingers on each cheek like your peeking into a window or place your entire hand on each cheek and use your thumbs to pull them apart. I use this technique most of the time. I've also had the man pull them apart himself but this can get tiring for him because his face is now on the bed. Whether you need to pull them apart or not, it's time to get his rimjob started. Here are some great positions.

The first and most common position that I am going to discuss is to have your man get on his hands and knees. I prefer my lover to be on a bed or soft surface. Have him put his hands somewhat close to his knees which will draw his ass upward and give you a better angle. You should also have him spread his knees in that positon but it isn't necessary. The best position for you is to sit down right behind him. If you are much taller than him, put some pillows under his knees to raise him up. That is much better than if you stoop down because your own comfort will help you maintain your enthusiasm. This position has other benefits as well. He is able to jack off if he desires while you are performing and you can take your time and you have great access to lick his taint and ball areas.

The next position is with him lying on his back with his legs up. You can basically divide that position two ways. He can lie completely on his back with his ass hanging over the edge of a bed or a piece of furniture. If he cannot hang his ass over the edge, then use a pillow or two under it so it will prop his ass up to the proper angle for better access. The benefit to this position is his cheeks spread apart naturally and you will have to do little work to manually hold them open. Because you don't have to use your hands to spread them, it can free them up to jerk him off while you go down like I previously mentioned.

The second similar position is with your man starting in a sitting position on a chair or any furniture with a back rest. Have your man slouch down and lay back with his knees up. This is a great position because while you are rimming the hole, your nose is very close to his balls and that musky smell from a man's balls are a great aphrodisiac for you the giver. You can also take breaks from the asshole and suck or lick on those balls or dick so when your tongue returns to that puckered bud, each time an added sensation ensues. Another bonus is he can watch you work and that visual stimulation is great for him.

Obviously this is the most recommended position if you're giving a true rimjob to completion or you're going to clean him up. No matter which of us is jacking him off, his cum will land on all over his stomach, pubic area, and shaft. This gives you the best access to clean it all up with your mouth or even if you are only going to wipe it up, this position is the least messy.

The next position is him lying flat on his stomach. This is the best position if you are going to give a long rimjob because of the comfort for both of you. I also lay on my stomach between his legs with my face buried in his ass. You can take your time and really work it over. The drawbacks to this position is you have no access to his cock or balls and it is more difficult to get to his hole. You have to press your face and spread his cheeks apart with more force. He will be very relaxed almost to the point of receiving a massage.

When I was in college, I hooked up with the large black football player and a tall basketball player and they both loved when I rimmed them. Sometimes they even (especially Dante who was the basketball player) preferred this to me sucking on their huge black dick. One time Dante laid on his stomach with his legs spread and I ate his ass for like 45 minutes. My tongue was sore for two days.

The next position is with him on his side and his legs spread like scissors. That means his under leg remains straight while he brings his top leg way up by placing his knee by his chest. He needs to slightly lean so that his stomach points downward. This is a great position to rim him with your body positioned the opposite direction of his and it is one of the top positions that give you great access to his nuts.

The next position is with him standing and putting his hands on a table or wall like you are either getting frisked by the police or a doctor is about to give you a prostate exam. Obviously, the more he bends over, the easier the access. You as the rimjob giver, will be on your knees. I advise getting something like a pillow for knee comfort if the floor is really hard. I use this position on the bed. I have my man, stand on the bed, lean over and put his hands on the head rest. The only problem is it is difficult if the guy is really tall like the 6 foot 10 guy I mentioned earlier. This is also a great position for a reach under jerk off while you munch his ass. In this position, he can take the back of your head and hold it down, pushing your face and tongue deeper in his butt. If your guy likes taking control, I suggest this position but be sure you have a safe sign so he doesn't hold you too much and suffocate you.

The next position is with him sitting on your face and riding your tongue like it's a cock. I suggest you have him on his knees and you underneath him. In this position, you can use your hands more freely to spread his cheeks and guide him so that he doesn't smash your face. This is another position you need a safe sign so he doesn't suffocate you. In my experience, I have had men get so worked up, especially when they cum, they want to sit completely down on my face so you have to be prepared for this. This is probably the best position for him to get himself off in. He can jerk off all over you the giver and he can control the depth of your tongue in his hole. It is a win/win situation.

Techniques

When I discuss techniques, I am referring to the way you can use your tongue or mouth. His pleasure will completely depend on your skills and your ability to use them in such a way on his ass. All guys are different and he will let you know what he likes best by either expressing it verbally or giving you physical cues. Your job is to pay attention to them.

The first technique I call "the wiggle." I place my tongue on the asshole very lightly and wiggle it up and down or side to side very quickly. By placing the tongue very lightly on the hole but using speed with the movement is very pleasuring for the man because you are really stimulating those nerve endings on the surface of the anus. Be sure you use a combination of both or make the cross sign so you don't get stuck doing the same pattern for very long.

The second technique I call "the swirl." I place my tongue on the hole and swirl it around in a circle. You can start the circle real small and then slightly go bigger like a tornado or you can do that in reverse by starting the swirl big and get smaller like water going down a drain. I like to end each swirl with a warm kiss directly on the hole or inserting my tongue for a moment but I will discuss that later. Some assholes have little ridges and some are very smooth and you as the rim giver can really feel the difference with this technique.

The third technique I call "the flick." I place my tongue somewhere on the butthole and flick it quickly upward. This technique will get the man squirming every time you hit that sensitive spot. You can use a series of slow rougher flicks or quicker softer flicks. He will love either one. At times, it is almost as though you are rolling your tongue.

The fourth technique is "lapping" with your tongue instead of using the tip. So far, all my licking techniques have been movements with the end of the tongue. The lapping technique is when you use the top flat part of your tongue like a dog laps up water or a cat cleans themselves. You can do this on his ass cheeks, the crack, the inside of the cheeks, or on the asshole itself. It gives your man a different feel with warmth and texture. It also cover more area at one time so you can lick his entire asshole, including the rim and bud simultaneously. I guarantee he will love it and cum harder.

The fifth technique I call the "CPR" technique. I actually open my mouth and place my lips completely around the anus like I'm giving it mouth to mouth resuscitation. I seal my lips all the way around it and suck before using my tongue once again. If you give a popping sound when you release your mouth, your lover is more audibly stimulated because it sounds like you are eating his asshole. Any sense of his you can enhance is more erotic.

The last technique I like to use is called "the dart." This is where you use your tongue to dart or penetrate inside the asshole like your fucking it. In my mind, I am fucking the hole with my tongue. If you ask any guy who has had the pleasure of one of my rimjobs, they will tell you this is my signature closing technique. I like to end the rimjob with this technique especially if the guy is going to cum while I rim him. If he is jacking himself off or I'm doing it for him and I hear the cue, "I'm goin to cum" I like to stick my tongue as far in his butthole as I can get it and leave it there until the point where he blows his wad. The warm spongy feeling of your tongue provides an added stimulation just inside the nerve endings located inside the anus to enhance the power of his orgasm. I try to at least penetrate the hole a couple of inches. You can actually feel his sphincter twitch around your tongue with each ejaculation.

I swear once when I was rimming this guy while he lay on his back, I stuck my tongue in him and he shot at least three times over his own head and it landed on the wall and headboard of the bed. He said he had never cum that hard in his life. This is a common occurrence during a true rimjob.

Obviously you will use these techniques in a series or a combination of them. Hopefully these techniques can help you eat your man's ass like a pro so that he and you can enjoy the sexual thrill together. If you can give him a great rimjob, I guarantee at the very minimum, he will be hard as a rock. As long as he is clean and you are enthusiastic, rimming can be a very exciting part of your sex life.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
860 Followers