How to Greet an Unwelcome Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

*****

...Now What?

Saturday, August 27th, 2016, 12:57 a.m.

"So, Eleanor," began Lou, "...Enjoy yourself?"

"Oh, my God, you guys...it...it was like the scariest, but most thrilling rollercoaster ride I've ever taken."

"Well, we're glad," said Sandy. "Then it looks like we've just one more loose end to, eh...tie up here."

"Mr. Lou, Mrs. Sandy...I really am so, sorry," Elie whimpered. "I...I wanna say I'll never do it ever again, but...I just dunno if I can keep that promise. I'm...

"I'm a kleptomaniac," she admitted, hanging her head.

"We understand, Elie," Sandra told her. "And we had a lot of time to think about all this during the night. Neither Lou nor I have ever been in serious trouble with the law, but it's not hard for us to understand how much you don't wanna go to prison."

Eleanor sniffled.

"I don't...I really really don't, but...I know I deserve to. And...I'll understand and accept it if you turn me in. I'll take it like a big girl."

"Well, my dear," Lou told her, "Here's the deal. Sandy and I were talking while you were in the shower, and...

"We think there may actually be another option to take into consideration."

Elie ballooned with hope. "R—...r-really?"

"Yes," confirmed Sandy. "You caught a hell of a break tonight, Elie. Not that we want you to think we're shallow, but when we noticed just how cute and pretty you actually are...that saved you. You see, we were supposed to have a model come this evening for our sexhibition. And for whatever reason, she was unable to be here. We still don't actually know what happened. And so because of your physical attractiveness and our debt you found yourself in...we used you."

"That's-that's okay," Eleanor agreed. "Totally okay. And fair. I'm all right with that. I am."

"We're glad to hear that," Sandra continued. "Because we've come up with...something of a special offer for you."

"Right," Lou jumped in. "An offer we certainly don't present to everyone. Or, anyone, actually."

"Indeed. Elie...the fact is, we could use you in future projects, should you feel so inclined. But whether you wanna work with us or not, would you like to hear our alternative to turning you in?"

Eleanor nodded. "Yeah, very much...does it involve me, like, still being your...sssssslave?"

"Mmm, sort of," said Lou. "But we'd rather not think of it or you that way. Let me ask you something, if I may, hon: how old are you?"

"26."

"That's about what we guessed," said Sandy. "And may we presume you have your own life outside of this kleptomania thing—friends, family, home, job?"

Elie looked down at her feet. "Well, um...not really...so much, actually."

"Oh, we're sorry to hear that," said Lou. "Care to explain?"

"Well, eh...I've never been such a great friend-maker, for one thing. Getting a job's kinda hard 'cause I can't really pass a background check. And...well, my Mom and Dad can't really bear to have a klepto under their roof...even if it is one of their own daughters.

"'Course, my big sister Marie, meanwhile, they couldn't fucking be happier with. Just such a 'perfect' little...bitch."

"That's tough," opined Sandy. "Well, hon, I'll get to the point. If you wanna be our 'adopted' daughter, you can stay in our basement."

Eleanor looked at them incredulously.

"Really?...Y—...you mean you...trust me?"

"No."

"...Oh." She looked back down again.

"What we mean is," Sandra told her, "You can let us call the police and turn you in, or...you can be confined to our basement, as long as you understand that we do mean confined. You now know how into bondage we are. You'd be shackled inside—by the ankle, we feel would work—but you'd be able to move around. You know, hang out, use the bathroom, and have the room to yourself when we're not doing a shoot. The couch is comfy enough to sleep on. And we could bring you down meals, a TV, books, things to keep you entertained. This way you could have a roof over your head, your tummy nourished, and you wouldn't be too bored. You wouldn't have to go to jail, and everyone would still be safe, 'cause you couldn't steal anything.

"And maybe...just maybe...if you're good, we'll let you out now and then, and allow you a little more freedom. But only under our watchful eyes, of course."

Eleanor, predictably, was nothing short of astonished.

"Oh, my...God," she murmured. "You would do that for me??...But...why?"

"For a couple very simple reasons, really," Lou informed her. "For one, we're caring people, who enjoy helping others in need when we can. At the same time, we know a thing or two about having guests cooperate with us. Do understand, we could make your life very difficult if you attempted to betray us. I hardly need remind you what happened tonight, Eleanor, or that it's on tape.

"But perhaps most importantly...we've always wanted a child to take care of. But we've never succeeded in having any of our own."

"...Wow," Elie remarked. "Well, I'm...I'm speechless."

"There are, however, some conditions, sweetheart," Sandra chimed back in. "For one, you must submit your things to us—at least the belongings with which you came into our house. Obviously, our own things you tried to steal, and anything on your person as well. Like your knife. It'll all be kept, by Lou and myself, in a secure, undisclosed location in the house."

Elie nodded automatically. "Of course! Of course. I can do that."

"Fantastic," said Lou. "Well, Eleanor, now that you're under our care, we'd like to start getting you help for your problem. We'll have a therapist come to the house, who specializes in psychiatric disorders. If and once you start getting better, we'll give you more leeway."

Eleanor felt tears come to her eyes. "...Shut up!" she gasped. "Really?? That's...I can't believe it! You're...so nice!"

"We're just trying to make everyone happy, honey," Sandy shrugged. "Just keep in mind what Lou said. We can be super-sweet, but we can also be not very sweet. If you try to screw us over in any way, mark our words, you'll be very sorry."

"I won't," Elie sincerely and vehemently shook her head. "I'll do my level best. I mean it. I want so bad to be good. I want all the help you can give me. You might not believe this about me, but...despite all my flaws...I've always wanted someone to just love me too."

Lou clapped his hands. "Well, then, I think this is going to work out!" He and Sandy stood.

Eleanor thought of something, slowly getting up as well. "Um...silly question..." she said.

"There really are no silly questions, Elie, only silly inquisitive people, but sure, go ahead."

"'Kay," Elie giggled. "...Can I, uh...call you Mom and Dad?"

The Burtons turned to look at each other, genuinely a bit touched.

"Well, I think that oughta be up to you, sweetie," said Sandy.

Elie welled up. She took two steps forward, and hugged them together.

"Thanks...M—...Mom."

"Well, I guess we'll get you set up in the basement then, shall we?" asked Lou.

"Um...a-another silly question, actually? Or...another question, from silly little me?"

The Burtons shared a chuckle. "Go ahead."

"Well, this'll probably sound really weird..." Eleanor eased in, blushing a little. "But, probably not that weird after all the stuff we, eh...just did tonight. Can I...um...

"Can I...maybe...sleep with you guys tonight?...I mean, obviously not, like...y'know, but...just, y'know, literally sleep. I...I'd understand if you'd have to tie me into bed, or...cuff me, or whatever, at least until I can earn your trust...but I don't mind. Actually, I, uh..." She giggled again. "When you tied me up tonight, I...kinda liked it."

Her new parents chortled. "Oh, did you?" grinned Sandra. "Well, I...think we could arrange that. Lou?"

"I think so too," he nodded. "Just...wake us up if you need to go to the bathroom then; one of us'll take you."

"All righty!" Sandy said. "This is gonna be fun. Well! I think we could all use some sleep, huh, darlings?"

Eleanor smiled, feeling a sensation of real love and security washing over her for the first time in years. She saw no reason not to trust the Burtons to foster her, and herself fostered a fond hope and belief that she was going to like it here. That for once in her life, things were going to be all right. That she might even have the chance to be happy. Each took one of her hands.

"Come along then...daughter."

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers