How to Have an Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
A woman lives out the fantasy of being a hooker.
1.6k words
3.97
15.6k
11
20

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems that my sex life is like waves breaking on the beach-they build up, crash with a lot of energy, and then withdraw. Sometimes, though, there is a dangerous rip tide-I call itPMS.

I'm not sure what it was that set me off. But I can remember how I wound up at the hotel. "Fine!" I shouted, furious at some look he gave me or stupid thing that he said. "Youmake dinner.Youtake the kids to school in the morning!Youmake breakfast. I...I'm going to a hotel for the night!"

"Honey..." he sighed.

Oh hissigh! How it infuriated me! I stormed into the bedroom and grabbed the smallest bikini I had, a black little number that barely fit me even before my period started to blow me up. Then I grabbed the sexiest outfit I had – black silk top, black bra, black mini with a long slit up the side and my black garters and stockings. I stuffed the clothes into a suitcase, slammed it shut and stormed out of the house.

My husband called after me. "Where are you going?"

"I don't know!" Of course, I did. I was going to treat myself to the nicest hotel in Fort Lauderdale. I was going to lay on the beach and relax and have a nice dinner. I was going to drink expensive wine. I was going to pamper myself.

I arrived at the hotel at two, slipped on my bikini and managed to get a couple of hours of sun. I showered and dumped the rest of the contents of the suitcase. When I got dressed and looked in the mirror, I froze. The sultry vamp staring back at me almost frightened me. Maybe, I thought, I should have worn panties. But, no, it's so hard to take them off with garters on. Oh well, Ididwant to be looked at. I actually wanted to be ogled and, when I crossed my legs and my bare thighs showed above the top of my stockings, Iwouldbe ogled.

I went to the hotel restaurant and ordered a thick steak and a salad and, by seven o'clock. Afterward, I sat at the bar, sipped a club soda and waited for the parade of oglers. By seven o'clock I was bored to tears. Just as I was about to go to my room to lay in bed, I became vaguely aware of the little man sliding up next to me and clearing his throat. "What...what will this get me?" he stammered.

I glared at him with angry, smoking eyes. He was about five four, balding, chubby and dressed in a wrinkled suit. Under his hand were three hundred dollar bills that he inched towards me. I, in my insanity, was going to say something like-what can you get with that? How about a few new wardrobes at Goodwill?

But then I realized what he was asking. He thought I was a hooker! I didn't know whether I should have been angry or excited. The wetness between my legs gave away the answer. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, letting the slit in my skirt fall open. "What do you think you can get?" I asked.

"Oral...relief," he gulped.

God how I struggled not to laugh.Oral relief!? But I was cool. "Normally," I huffed, "you wouldn't even get manual relief, but I have a half hour to kill." I wrote my room number on a napkin, slid it to him, took the three hundred and motioned for him to follow me.

"Let me go first," I said. "We can't be seen going to the room together. You understand, right?"

He swallowed hard. "Right."

My legs trembled. I leaned against the walls of the elevator hoping not to faint. Was I really going to go through with this?

I stumbled into my hotel room and waited. A soft knock came a minute later. I opened the door and pointed to the bed. "Unzip your pants."

The little man closed his eyes and took a deep breath, like he was trying to build up his courage. "Take off your top...please."

I was stunned. But, maybe this was my way out. I sneered as hard as I could. "Take off my...Jesus, pal. We're talking about three hundred bucks."

"Please," he begged.

"Whatever." I think I had an orgasm as I lifted my top over my head, but I hid it well. My excitement at the idea of being paid to have sex was driving me into a lust-filled frenzy, but I couldnotlet my customer know that. "Happy? Now...unzip."

Poor little guy. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his limp dick. I swear it was two inches long at most. I sighed, dropped to my knees and took it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, licked it, sucked on it, and did whatever I could, but it would not budge. I stood up and put my hands on my hips. "What's your name?"

"Huh...Harvey."

I unzipped my skirt and kicked it away. "Will this help you get hard, Huh-Harvey?" I sneered.

"Uh huh," he groaned.

Well, he was right. His prick started to grow in my mouth-and grow and grow! His cock, contrary to what I would have believed, was pretty damn big once it got fully engorged. As I sucked him, as I thought about my ass sticking up in the air, I began to imagine that someone was behind me easing his cock into my pussy. I began to wiggle my butt involuntarily, and the more I wiggled, the more Harvey tried to push his prick into my mouth, and the more he pushed the more I wiggled. I came before he did, that's for sure, moaning and groaning and sending him over the edge. Although his cock was big, his volume was, thankfully, small. But he was happy, and so was I.

But I had to play the bitch. I sat on my heels, wiped my hand across my mouth and growled, "You can go now."

"How much," he asked, "for...for everything?"

I laughed. "Everything?" Then I thought,Wait! He wants to pay for – everything!I tried to remember what I had heard on television, about how much high class prostitutes charged. "Four grand," I snapped. "No anal."

"I can get that in the morning. I can be here by ten."

Oh my God! He was taking me up on the offer. I had to think fast. "I check out at eleven."

"I'll be here by ten."

"If you're one minute late..."

"I won't be."

Now I was fucked—well, figuratively fucked and about to be literally fucked. I made the best of the situation. In other words, I rubbed my clit all night long while getting excited about the idea of a complete stranger just using me. And the idea of a stranger fucking me while I sucked my husband's cock sent me into orgasmic oblivion over and over and over.

I showered twice in the morning. I put the garter and stockings back on. I paced up and down the room, a nervous energy flowing through me and my excretions flowing down my thighs. Harvey arrived at a quarter till ten and handed me forty one hundred dollar bills. I tried not to shake as I stuffed the bills into my purse. "Get naked," I whispered. "Lay down."

Harvey didn't need any help getting hard this time. His prick was an angry red, filled as it was with his pulsing veins. He held it straight up, waiting for me, and I eased it into my soaking wet box.

"Oooh," I moaned. "You feel so good, big boy." He did feel good—I added thebig boyfor his benefit.

"Mmmm," I whispered. "I wish I had another cock in my mouth." And Idid, too!

"Oh, you're gonna make me come so fast! Fuck me harder, baby. Put your finger up my ass. Come on Harvey. Give me your finger."

I felt the tip snaking its way up my puckered hole. I felt my muscle wrap around a knuckle as it passed into my ass. A couple of seconds after his finger made its way in, he came, and he came hard! No dribble of cum for Harvey. I felt like my insides were being flooded with hot lava. "You're the best," I shouted. "The best!'

Poor Harvey. I thought he was having a heart attack. The noise he made—gaaaaaaaaaaaaah—scared the hell out of me. But his face told the whole story. His eyes were scrunched close and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. He arched his back and trembled as a second orgasm hit him seconds after the first. A new load of cum filled me and a new wave of orgasms seized me.

I kept rocking back and forth until his soft prick, coated with his cum and my juices, slipped out of me. I fell back on the bed and exhaled. "You're a pretty good lay," I snorted.

"You're just saying that," he sighed. "But I appreciate it. My wife likes what I do, so I guess that's something."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Can I...call you or..."

"No. You have to go. Goodbye now."

I liked Harvey and was sad to hear the door close behind him. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. Quarter to eleven. Fifteen minutes to shower, change and check out. What a great few hours it had been.

Later that night I rewarded my husband with the blowjob of a lifetime. I swear I made it last an hour. Every once in a while I'd stop and say something like,Can you see someone behind me? Can you see someone fucking me? Can you see him spreading my cheeks?

He would moan. His most common response wasfuck yes!