How to Have an Affair Ch. 06

Story Info
An Interesting Photo Shoot.
7.7k words
4.2
23k
14
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not only my first business trip but my first airplane flight ever. I was on my way to An Francisco, a place everyone raves about, but that wasn't foremost on my mind. I was petrified! Fortunately, I sat next to an older man, a man of about fifty, who calmed me down in a very unusual way. He talked to me, but the story he told me left me fascinated and wanting to hear more.

His name was Carl. He wasn't what I would call handsome, but he was interesting looking. His face was tan and craggy, you know, filled with deep lines created by a wonderful and constant smile. The plane we were on was one of those types that had two seats on each aisle and three in the middle, and it was my luck to sit next to him in one of the two seat aisles. I guess he noticed my white knuckles gripping the arm rest because he said, "Relax. When we get airborne I'll buy you a drink and the next thing you'll know you won't even be thinking about flying. Gin and tonic, right?"

I was too afraid to even look at him, and I didn't want to tell him that I had rarely had any alcohol, so I mumbled, "Gin and...and..."

"Gin and tonic," he laughed. "It's the best for flying. Tastes good and goes down easy. Trust me."

I did. I trusted him.

Well, after we were airborne for a while the flight attendants came by and he ordered two gins and tonics. He didn't push me to converse, but casually asked me a few questions like what do you do for a living, are you married, where do you live and so on.

When I asked him what he did for a living, he leaned back and gave me an enigmatic smile. "Well, I'm a free lance photographer with a couple of specialties. Do you know glamour photos?"

I nodded. I've seen a few of my friends' photos. I had to sneak looks, of course, because my husband would have frowned on the idea of a woman posing in a sensual manner.

"Well, I specialize in those except...um...I shoot my subjects in the nude."

The alcohol was already getting to me. I gasped and giggled. "In the nude?"

"Yeah," he said. "A lot of couples like to take nude photos of each other. Just look at the Internet. But the truth is that they're pure amateurs and don't have a clue how to capture the true essence of beauty. So, for a pretty big fee, I do the shoot for them and the results, if I must say so myself, are spectacular."

He looked at the empty plastic cup on my seat tray and pushed the attendant call button. "Before I tell you my other specialty, I think you need another one of these."

"Your...other..."

"Yeah. Hold on a minute." He held up two fingers that, I guess, the attendant knew meant two more drinks. She appeared thirty seconds later with two more plastic cups filled with tonic water and two little bottles. I emptied my bottle into the cup and, anxious to hear the next part of his story, downed my drink in a heartbeat.

"Whoa," he laughed. "You're gonna feel that."

I did - about a minute after he continued to tell my about his other specialty.

"In addition to nude pictures," he said, "many couples like to film themselves...how do I say this...making love. But, again, they have no idea how to proceed and, truth be told, many of the videos they shoot are turn-offs, not turn-on's. So, I provide direction and film them."

I tried to imagine him with a camera videoing me and my husband, but, for some reason, I could only imagine him videoing me. "You provide direction?"

"Yes I...may I speak freely?"

I began to tremble as I imagined what kind of direction he provided, but I pretended to be only mildly interested. "Of course."

"Well, picture a woman giving a man oral sex."

I pictured it!

"Most of the time," he said, "the woman's head is videoed and she's moving up and down while looking at the camera. God, how I hate it when a woman looks at the camera when she's giving head. It gives the impression that she's really not interested in what she's doing. I, on the other hand, have the woman move slowly and slowly pan inward so as to capture, most of the time, a scene that consist only of her lips and the head of the penis. Nothing more. I'll tell her to use her tongue around the head, to caress it, to kiss it and, of course, to stroke it."

"Of course," I mumbled.

"Obviously," he said, "the stroking is performed out of camera range and has to be done so that any motion created by the stroking to the woman's head and the man's penis motion is. You don't want herky-jerky movements now, do you?"

By now I was trembling. "Certainly not," I whispered.

"What's interesting to me," Carl said, "is that a light, slow stroke often brings men to climax more rapidly than a hard, fast stroke. Anyway, when the man ejaculates, that's when I get creative."

I felt my panties getting soaked! I managed to mutter, "Creative?"

"Well, there seems to be great interest in what is referred to as cum shots or facials. I personally have a different view on this topic so..."

"Excuse me," I said. "These drinks are passing through me. I have to use the lavatory."

I stumbled my way toward the back of the plane, my temperature rising with every step until my insides were on fire. Once safely behind the closed door, I yanked my jeans to my knees and jammed four fingers into my soaking wet vagina. I was so excited about the image of someone coming on my face that it took me less than thirty seconds to orgasm. After I regained my breath, I composed myself and peed-yes, I really did have to pee-and then made my way back to my seat. Another gin and tonic was waiting for me.

"Where the amateurs really fail, though," Carl said, "is the videoing of anal sex. What I do is set up several cameras, one of which is designed to capture the facial expressions of the woman during the sex and the other to capture a close up image of the sex. I believe that capturing the penetration of the penis, up to and including the head of the penis, into the...um...back there spot... is incredibly erotic. To see the woman's face responding to the pain and the pleasure, and to see the penis slowly open the anus and disappear little by little until the woman's flesh closes around the knob, well that is quite erotic and..."

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. "Stop," I whispered. "I can't..."

I couldn't see him, but I knew Carl was watching me very intently. "Are you aroused?"

"I...I..."

"I would love to shoot you, to take glamour shots of you. You're very pretty and, from your jeans and tee shirt, I can tell that your body is one that would be pleasing to the camera. I wouldn't charge you, of course. Your husband would be so pleased. What do you think? Where are you staying?"

My husband would be pleased that I was naked with another man? I doubted that, but still I was intrigued. "I...I..."

"I don't have a hotel yet," Carl said. "I have three clients this week, so I need three nights. I could stay in the hotel you're in, set my room up for my clients and use the set up for you tonight. What do you say? I would have you undress, capture you in one or two poses, have you, perhaps, touch yourself to capture the look of pleasure on your face. Like I said, your husband, I'm sure, would be..."

I cannot believe what I said, although I'm happy that I said it. "Yes. I...I think that's a good idea. I look forward to...to posing for you."

I told Carl where I was staying, closed my eyes, leaned back into my seat, and let my imagination run wild. My pussy throbbed and my nipples ached. The mere idea of a man other than my husband seeing me naked excited me. The idea of showing my husband nude pictures of myself that another man had taken and having him confront the fact that I was naked with that man also excited me. I wasn't sure how he would react but I wasn't afraid. A new me was born in that airplane.

****

Carl retrieved two huge metal travel lockers and a suitcase at the baggage claim, while I just claimed my one suitcase. We shared a cab to the hotel and, while I checked in, he haggled with the room clerk, demanding and getting a two-room suite at a reduced price. He told me to meet him at his room in a couple of hours. "Wear something simple. In fact, if you dispense with a bra, I'll be able to shoot you in a very sensual way. Have some dinner. Have some wine. Relax. I won't bite."

Relax? Ha! I had dinner and I had some wine - a lot of wine. I paced up and down for an hour debating what to wear while I waited to go to Carl's room. I decided just to wear what I wore on the plane-jeans and a tee shirt. But I made one change. I decided not to wear any underwear at all. I figured it would just get in the way.

Exactly two hours later, to the minute, I knocked on Carl's hotel room door. He smiled when he saw me. "I like punctuality. Well, come on in."

I entered into the suite portion of his room, a small living room of sorts with a couch, TV and kitchenette. "I sleep on the pullout sofa," he explained, "and use the bedroom for my clients. Let me show you."

I was stunned when we walked into the bedroom. It looked like something out of a futuristic movie or, I don't know, what I imagined a pornographic movie set would look like. He had set up cameras on tripods in various areas surrounding the bed, two of which pointed at each side of the pillow at the head of the bed. Two other large cameras sat on platforms that were situated on little railroad tracks circling the bed. Two cameras set on platforms sat on the tracks. "I need all this to keep the cameras steady," he explained. "Like I said on the plane, the last thing my clients want is herky-jerky video. I also have a microphone hidden under the pillow to capture the woman's...um...auditory reactions. What do you think?"

I sort of laughed-you know, an embarrassed laugh. "I don't know what to think," I said.

"For you," he said, "I thought I'd just have you standing while you undressed. Then maybe one pose or two, and then you can lie on the bed and touch yourself. Men love that. I'll be videoing, so don't worry about moving. It's all digital, so I can capture stills from the video. Are you ready?"

I gulped and nodded.

"Most photographers would have you take your top off first," he said. "But I like having my subject whatever they're wearing below first. It's more titillating in my mind. So, please, take off your jeans-slowly!"

Well, it was show time. I unbuttoned the top button, unzipped my jeans and slowly pushed them down over my hips. "Ah," Carl said. "No panties. They do add spice, you know. Perhaps next time."

"Next time?"

After I shed my jeans, I kind of just stood and looked around the room. "Perfect," he said. "That look of confusion is very enticing. Now take off your top. Lift it over your head."

I took a deep breath, put my hands at the bottom of my tee shirt and lifted it. I had to pull hard to get it over my head and I think, in the few seconds that I struggled, my nipples became so hard they ached-ached to be touched.

"Come toward the window," Carl said. "Let me get some natural light on you. Close your eyes and lean backward. Push your chest out a little bit. That pose will accentuate your breasts and nipples. Your husband will love it."

I imagined Ronnie-my husband-looking at such a picture. I wondered if he would be as turned on as I was at that moment, if his cock would be rock hard from lust, because my thighs were soaking wet from lust.

"Excellent," Carl whispered. "Now, please lie on the bed. Cover your breasts with your hands while I pan all around you."

I was so wet it was almost unbearable! Wondering if my wetness was obvious, I lay down, closed my eyes and covered my breasts as Carl slowly circled me with one of the cameras on the tracks.

"If you're willing," he said, "I'd like to do something to capture your expression."

I was afraid to ask, but I asked anyway. "What...what do you want to do?"

"I want to apply my tongue and teeth, gently of course, to your nipples. I'll video that action and your face, as well as you're the action of your hips. I can put together a montage or, better yet, a short film."

"My husband...would never..."

"This isn't for him," Carl said. "This is for me-for us. This is artistic purposes and...for remembrance."

I knew it was crazy, but I nodded. With my eyes still closed, I listened as he set up the cameras, gasped when he lifted my hands away from my beasts, and moaned when the tip of his tongue met the tip of my nipples. He barely touched them, but he touched them enough to send shivers through my body. But when he closed his teeth around them, I moaned out loud, lifting my hips as if I were inviting someone to enter me.

His breath hot on my ear, he whispered, "Would you turn over, please?"

I could barely manage a moaned, "Why?"

"I'm going to use my tongue somewhere else."

I guessed what he was going to do, I wanted him to do it. It was going to be a brand new, very exciting time for me. I turned over and let him guide my legs apart. After a few seconds of the sounds of equipment moving, I felt the tip of his tongue in the crack of my butt cheeks. I yelped, my head popping up, but then nestled back into the pillow. My hips rose upward as he dragged his tongue up and down my soft flesh, getting closer and closer to my tight hole. He barely penetrated me, but the sensation of the rough surface of his tongue on my puckered hole sent an orgasm tearing through me, and orgasm that continued as he slowly spread my opening and delved deeper.

"Please," I cried. "Enough! I can't' take it!"

"One more thing," he whispered, "for artistic purposes."

"One more thing?"

"If you're willing."

"What...what is it?"

"If you would...if you would let me...what I mean is, if you would perform oral sex on me as I instruct you to, the effects would be phenomenal."

"P...perform oral sex?"

"For artistic purposes."

"I...I guess so."

"Excellent. Let me prepare the camera, and myself of course, while you sit up and compose yourself."

I guess the sweat pouring off my body let him know that I needed some composure. When I sat up, he was naked from the waist down. "Do you remember what I told you in the plane? How I want..."

"Yes," I gasped.

"Do that and, when I'm ready to ejaculate, I'll give you direction."

I took his cock deep at first, as deep as I could. I concentrated on the head, licking it, caressing it and kissing it, while at the same time I stroked the base as gently but firmly as I could. "I...I'm ready. Close your teeth together and try to keep my cock pressed against them when I...mmmm...now!"

I held the tip of my cock between my lips and closed my teeth. I was ready for his blasts but what happened sent me to another massive orgasm. His cum splashed against my teeth, shot over my lips, dribbled down my chin and landed on my chest. More and more poured out of him and over my lips as more and more orgasmic waves ripped through me. Finally, when he began to soften, he whispered, "Pull back very slowly."

As I pulled away, I felt one last string of cum dangling from my face. "Wonderful," Carl said. "You are a wonderful subject. Let me get a towel."

I didn't move. I just relished in picturing what my chin, lips and face might look like. After Carl cleaned me up, he asked, "What did your husband say when you told him?"

"My husband?"

"Surely you told him you were going to pose for me?"

"No. I..."

"You must," Carl said. "Do you have your phone with you?"

"Y...yes."

"Call him, and tell him exactly what I am going to tell you."

I listened and, still naked, called my husband as Carl mouthed silent instructions to me. "I met the strangest man on the plane," I said. "He has an unusual business. He takes glamour photos, you know what I mean, but he only shoots nude women."

I sensed my husband's brain working. "And?"

"I going to pose for him-for you actually. I want to..."

"I forbid it!"

"Honey..."

"I said-I forbid it."

Carl smiled and held out his arm, letting his wrist fall limp. I got the message and said, "Honey. He's gay. There's no reason..."

"Aren't you listening? I said I forbid it."

"Listen," I snarled. "If you ever want to have sex with me again, you'll shut up right now. I'm posing for him, I going to half eight by tens printed, I'm going to give them to you and you're going to like them."

The silence felt like years. Then my husband said, "He's gay? Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Well...okay."

I ended the call with a kiss, looked at Carl, and burst into laughter. "From what we just did, I don't think you're gay."

Carl shrugged. "As long as he thinks so. I'll have your shots ready tomorrow. Come to my room around...oh...seven."

I was certain he would have asked me to spend the night, but he didn't and I was glad. After all, if I had, I would have been cheating on my husband if I had. What Carl and I had done was for artistic purposes, right? Right! I hadn't cheated. Not in the least.

****

I could barely function the next day. I sat through meeting after meeting, letting the voices of presenters enter my ears without comprehending a word that was being said. It was all just so much white noise. When I returned to the hotel, my message light was flashing. "Let's have dinner," his message said. "I have some prints for you to look at."

I was positively shaking, barely able to lift the glass of wine Carl had waiting for me, when we sat down for dinner. He slid a manila folder toward me and said, "Tell me what you think."

I swallowed my mouthful of wine and, coughing, asked, "Here?"

"Sure," he laughed. "Just be discrete."

I cracked the folder open and gasped. The first picture was of me lifting me top over my head, my breasts fully exposed. I peeked under that one and there I was leaning backward, my nipples pointing skyward. But the next picture stunned me. It was a close up of my face twisted in what could only have been an orgasmic grimace. "This," I whispered. "This I couldn't possibly show my husband. It looks like we...we..."

Carl smiled and put his hand on top of mine to comfort me. "You take what you want," he said. "As far as the other videos, well, I have a private web site that I charge a lot to access. I've put those videos on that web site and set aside another private section just for you. There's a username and two passwords in the folder for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Of course, access for you will be free."

"You mean," I whispered, "the video of your...your..."

"Cock," Carl said. "And tongue. Yes. Those."

"I want to see them tonight," I said. "I...I've been curious..."

"Of course," he said. "You may also want to see what I...what I shot today."

My body was suddenly swathed in a thin layer of sweat. "What...what did you shoot today?"

Carl leaned back and exhaled a satisfied smile. "I was hired by a well off young couple. He was a quite handsome white man and she, well she was a very petite, tiny actually, black woman. They wanted to me to video their first...um...back there experience. I did, but first I videoed them making love for two hours. Two hours! I don't know how many climaxes she had but..."

"I want to see it," I said.

"Excuse me?"

"I want to see the back there video."

"I...I've only done some preliminary editing and..."

"I don't care. I want to see it."

I think that Carl, at that moment, also broke into a sweat. "I'm not accustomed to being so...close...to a beautiful woman when I...I..."

He was afraid! He was afraid of what might happen! Suddenly I felt powerful. "I won't bite," I said.