How to Make a Ball-busting Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your clothes so I can punish you," she said.

"Why? I'm sorry, what have I done?" I asked.

"I told you to take off your clothes, now strip!" Oh shit, I forgot to have her tell me why she was angry.

I stripped down to nothing quick as I could. My dick was rock-hard, in anticipation of a fantasy about to become reality. She grabbed my dick and pulled me into the bedroom.

"Now, show me how to tie you down," she said with a no-nonsense tone.

I got four old neckties out of my closet, and showed her how to tie them securely to the bed posts, and how to make a slipknot in the other end. I climbed onto the bed and, with a deep breath, secured first one ankle, then the other, and finally my left hand. All she had to do was secure my right hand, which she easily accomplished. I was spread-eagle on the king-sized bed, my limbs stretched out pretty tight. She had me. I was so turned on.

The first thing she did was to reach to the bedside table for a bottle of hand lotion. She put a big dollop in her hand and started stroking my cock with it. It was amazing. She casually stopped stroking me, grabbed my balls with both hands, and squeezed tightly. I cried out, but to be honest, she was not all that strong, so even though it did hurt pretty bad, I knew it could have been a lot worse. She tightened her grip, and pointed her fingers inward, so that her nails were digging in. I cried out again, but she didn't let up. I started apologizing profusely, even though I had no idea what I was apologizing for.

"Shut up!" she said. That's the first time those words ever came out of her mouth, I'm certain of it. I shut the hell up. She didn't let up, although I thought her fingers might have been tiring. She kept shifting her grip, digging her fingers in, but painful as it was, I was still so damn turned on, that my erection was stiffer than ever. The look on her face...she was enjoying herself. I remember saying "squeezing and hitting," and she had not started hitting me yet; I hoped maybe we could avoid that. Tears were welling up in my eyes, and running down my face, so intense was the pain. Finally my erection started to fade. She immediately released my testicles.

"Thank you," I gasped.

She put some lotion in her hand and started stroking my cock. Soon it was harder than ever. She kept stroking. I felt a huge orgasm start to build when she suddenly released my cock and clamped down on my balls again, full strength.

"You know I have to keep this up as long as your dick is hard," she said matter-of-factly. I realized my mistake -- I had instilled in her a desire to see me erect, but a soft dick was the trigger to stop the punishment.

I was crying. My dick started to soften again. This time she let go of my balls with only one hand, and kept squeezing with the other while stroking my cock back to full hardness. Holy shit! What kind of monster had I created?

"My hands are getting tired," she said. Opening the top drawer of the bedside she withdrew a length of cord.

I was getting scared. "What is that for?" I asked. My erection was starting to fade, out of fear.

"You'll see."

She started wrapping the cord around my balls, tightly. There was enough to go around four times, then she tied the ends together. It was pretty tight. She lubed up her hands again and began stroking my cock, bringing me right up to the edge again. Then she reached into the drawer and pulled out a wooden spoon.

"Oh shit," was all I could say. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit."

She grabbed my hard cock with her left hand, holding it out of the way, and started whacking my balls with the spoon. I jumped with each blow. I was squirming, trying to get away, to protect my balls. She was hitting hard, and rapidly, I was crying out with each blow. When my cock started to soften, she stopped hitting long enough to stroke it back to its full hardness. Over and over.

Finally an idea hit me. "Would you like a glass of iced tea?" I asked.

"No, I'm busy right now." She kept whacking for another 3, 4 minutes then stopped and gave me a mischievous look. She stripped off and climbed up on the bed, straddling my face, and lowered her pussy on to my mouth. I tried to remember -- hadn't I made it a point to say everything about our relationship would be perfect following each orgasm? I could only hope that instruction would push aside her anger or frustration.

I asked for water after one orgasm, and thankfully she relented. I wasn't sure she would. After dinner I dug my hypnosis instruction booklet out and went to the chapter on releasing hypnotic suggestions. It was spelled out pretty clearly, so I was able to draft my script quickly. That night, after making sure she was out cold, I retrieved the CD from my desk. In the dark, I accidently kicked a chair leg on my way back to the bedroom. Damn that hurts, really hurts, and as I was hopping around cursing the damn chair, I landed on something sharp, hurting my other foot. I came down hard on my butt, which hurt some, but compared to my balls and my feet, it was really nothing. It was a minor cut on my foot, stopped bleeding after a minute or so. I turned on the light, to see what I'd stepped on, and what I saw left me paralyzed with fear. It was a piece of the CD, which I'd managed to drop, breaking it into 3 pieces. Damn it! Ok, at least it was cheap, I could afford another $50 to replace it, and hopefully not do anything to anger or disappoint her in the meantime.

I opened my laptop and tried to remember the website URL where I found the CD. No luck, so I looked in my browser history. Damn! I had just cleared the history that very morning. So I repeated the search I'd used the first time I found it. I remembered it coming up on about the fifteenth page, so I started scanning the search results. Eighteen, nineteen, twenty pages in, I realized it just wasn't there. I was nearly in a state of panic, trying every combination of words I could think of to bring up that page, but no luck.

I didn't sleep at all that night, and called in sick to work the next day, so I could work on my problem. I found some hypnosis forums, but found no mention of the CD. I joined two of them and started threads about it, checking back every 10 minutes. There were a couple of responses, but none with any information that would help me. I searched ebay, even Craig's List, with no luck.

She came home at lunchtime, which she hardly ever does. She walked into my study, and without even asking if I was feeling better, said bluntly, "take off your clothes, I need to punish you."

I tried to reason with her. "Honey, can't you tell me what I did, so I can avoid doing it in the future."

"Don't make me tell you again. Just strip."

I started crying as I stripped, but tears had no effect on her. When I was naked, she said, "go tie yourself down, I'll be in there in a minute."

I was shaking, I was so afraid, but I followed her instructions, and soon was tied spread-eagle on the bed, except for my right hand, which she secured after coming back in.

Before she started, I said, "Would you like some tea?"

"Don't be silly," she said, taking the cord out and tying my balls up tight. The act of having my balls bound gave me a semi-erection, but the fear and anxiety were a definite obstacle to a full hard-on. She got out the lotion and started with a slow, teasing hand job. Damn! She was good at that. I was rock hard in no time, and she didn't waste any time getting out the spoon and going to work. This time she was drawing back and really hitting hard. Most importantly, why wasn't she horny as hell by now? I began to feel very, very afraid.

After 8 or 10 blows, my erection deflated, and the lotion came back out. The cycle repeated 3 times before she noticed it was time for her to get back to work. She simply stood up without a word and left the room. I heard the front door open and close, then her car left the driveway. I couldn't believe she just left me tied up naked like that! And why didn't the iced tea trigger work? What if that part of the program was fading? I didn't know how long it would last. I had to consider the possibility that I might spend the rest of my life tied naked and spread-eagle to the bed, while my wife alternated between her first class hand jobs and wicked ball busting. As a fantasy, that thought would get me so hot I'd have to jerk off on the spot, but as a reality, it left a lot to be desired.

While I was laying there all afternoon, with aching balls and hornier than hell, I considered my options. I would just have to try the iced tea trigger again, and hope it worked. Maybe I had made a mistake in the wording. If for whatever reason it failed, I might not last the week.

Midway through the afternoon, I had to pee so bad it literally hurt. I couldn't help myself, I just let go, covering my torso with urine, and soaking the comforter, sheets, everything. That would cost me dearly, in terms of both money and pain. By late afternoon, the cord around my balls was digging in, and hurting like hell, not to mention my balls still aching from the earlier beating. On top of everything else, I was dehydrated, and thirsty as hell. I had no appetite, though, thanks to the souring smell of urine. Despite all the discomfort, in the back of my mind remained the thought that, one day soon I would think back on this experience, and masturbate to a mind-shattering orgasm.

Around 5:30 I heard the front door, and seconds later she was running into the room in tears, apologizing profusely. She released my bonds, helped me up and into the shower, and started cleaning up my mess. Thank goodness, her own personality was strong enough to override the programming in extreme circumstances. She was really very upset with herself, but fortunately I knew how to make everything all right.

"Would you like a glass of iced tea?"

12