How to Make Chores into Sexy Fun

Story Info
Add a little play to your work.
807 words
3.91
29.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doesn't everyone hate it?

Is there one person here who looks forward to washing up the dirty dishes left over from last nights romantic dinner?

Does anybody jump out of bed, missing out on a joyful morning quickie to swirl the vacuum cleaner around the carpet, under the sofa and up and down the length of your curtains?

If you do, fantastic and good luck to you! But if like me sex comes first and housework way, way, way below that, I've come up with some hopefully helpful ways to add some sex to the shower (cleaning) and some love into the laundry.

1) A sexy maids outfit is an obvious accessory to those normally boring rubber gloves. I like black ones. Black gloves, black butt skimming skirt and a very small blouse really work for me and my boyfriend...In fact it takes a lot of will power to get on with the task in hand (I hope that you realize I mean the housework though if not your mind is far too dirty for me!) but if you like the tantalizing tease of drawn out foreplay you might just enjoy dusting away those pesky spider webs in stiletto heels!

2) How about surprising your boyfriend when he gets home from work. Nothing too dramatic like hanging from the scaffolding naked after cleaning the windows of your 8th floor apartment. Of course, if you have attempted this I'd love to hear about it! I once cleaned out the entire contents of our closet and made plenty of room for me and the boyfriend to climb inside. I guess for him it was quite a shock to find me hidden in the closet, naked. It was a great way of throwing things out and sorting through assorted clutter, accumulated over at least 2 years. Old shoes, old clothes and many items representing the start of a new one of the boyfriends' collections were all given to the thrift store. Spread the love.

3)You must've seen the movies with vibrating washing machines!? If you have then you know exactly what I'm going to say and really should have tried it. I reckon it works best if the floor of your apartment is an uneven surface, and the extra noise this makes also drowns out any other noise you or your other half may be making. This is especially advantageous if you live in an apartment with the paper-thin walls of a dolls-house. So when I have these thoughts in mind I sort the colours from the whites with a lot of pleasure and a very dirty smile on my face. With this as a promise the boyfriend is also a lot more enthusiastic about loading the machine.

4)Apparently doing the dishes is for many people one of the most boring chores. For me this is the complete opposite, I would really advise against buying a dishwasher and not because I love the feel of my hands submerged in a washing up bowl! The only situation that I'll have my hands like that is if I'm pushed up tight against the sink with a man behind me kissing and biting my neck and thrusting his cock in and out of my cunt. In that case it's actually quite pleasurable and if you haven't tried it you sure should. Also, if you want your man to do the dishes for you why not give him some encouragement, you could murmur your thanks with his cock in your mouth. That's if there's enough room between the sink and your mans legs.

5)In this hot summer weather, are you hanging your washing outside to dry? Better for the environment, better for the laundry and if you do as I do, far, far better for you. I like to wait until the sun is starting to go down. When the neighbours aren't as likely to spot you getting it on in your garden. The thought of being seen by the young guys next door isn't that much of a worry though. In fact it's quite the aphrodisiac. So as an example, ask your boyfriend to come outside and help you to bring the washing in. He knows it's much better for him to say yes but he thinks it's so he won't get yelled at, little does he know he's going to get great, wild, outdoor sex. Maybe consider doing it like the way animals do it and then it's even more of a special treat and I bet next time you're fetching in the laundry he'll be way ahead of you in his rush to help.

If you have read this I hope you got some ideas about getting it on and cleaning and if I haven't given you any ideas I hope you're all having great sex anyway...however you're doing it.