How To Negotiate: By Lady Jaina Ch. 03

Story Info
The Worgen Garwal eyes Lady Jaina Proudmoore
2.1k words
4.53
29.6k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

Stepping through a portal was always exhilarating. It only lasted an instant, but it caused Jaina's entire body to tingle. She opened her eyes and instinctively squeezed her thighs together.

"What the hell is this?!" Jaina's eyes widened and her hands immediately shot up to cover her chest. On the floor in front of her was a Blood Elf girl, no doubt a paladin by the looks of what little armor she was still wearing, getting doubled teamed by an Orc and a Worgen.

"Wait, aren't you Bragor Bloodfist? And you look like Cyssa Dawnrose, the paladin trainer! What in light's name are you doing, and where is Sylvanas?

The Orc was the only one who paid her any mind. The Blood Elf was concentrating on sucking his cock and the Worgen was busy humping into the girl's tiny frame like a mad dog.

"Lady Sylvanas is out conducting business with her fellow leaders right now. She didn't tell me why, but you're free to wait here and join us. You know I hear you're almost as promiscuous as the Dark Lady."

Jaina blushed, wondering where he had heard that from. "You shouldn't listen to rumors. And do you think you could do that somewhere else? I'd like to be alone for a while." She struggled not to move her eyes downward towards the little paladin being spit roasted by the two men.

"I guess so, Lady Sylvanas trusts you. I wouldn't mess with any of her stuff though. Come on Worgen." The three departed from the Queen's royal chambers, the Blood Elf riding the large wolf as he walked, her husky groans echoing In the quiet city. Her sense of decency had apparently been fucked out of her mind.

"She trusts me, huh?" Jaina's cheeks remained red as she began to settle down. To her surprise she found that the room she usually stayed in had been spruced up and cleaned. The bed was well made and there was even a vase of – though slightly wilted - flowers next to it.

"And not one spider," she smiled. "Looks like I got lucky. She can't punish me if she isn't here to know I was late." The mage brought an inquisitive finger to her lips. "Maybe she wouldn't have punished me anyways, hell she might have even missed me judging by how pretty this room is now." Jaina collapsed on the bed and closed her eyes, chest heaving as she sighed.

"Yeah right."

-------------------------

Lady Proudmoore kicked herself for not noticing the bookcases earlier before her nap. Two large bookcases reached up to the ceiling, their shelves filled to capacity with tomes of various sizes and colors. She could tell that the books were old, and they were caked in dust.

"It's like a home away from home," she murmured, running a slim finger along the bindings of the books. "Except perhaps a bit more dangerous."

Jaina turned to see the Worgen from earlier standing behind her. His arms and legs were being held by tendrils of water extending from the ceiling and floor.

"Why are you here? Sylvanas and I are the only ones who should know of this room."

"I am usually around the Dark Lady when she is present in Undercity, and as such I got the chance to see this room when she was decorating it. As for why I am here then I think that is painfully obvious."

Jaina frowned. "Indeed, you really should put on some pants. I know it must be hot under all that fur but you are quite indecent right now." The powerful mage muttered something and the Worgen was released from the grasp of her summoned tentacles. She turned back to the bookshelves.

"Not the response you were hoping for?"

"No, but that's okay," he grinned. "My nose can sense that y-"

"I know what your nose does, Worgen. I'm sure it has helped you with the ladies often, yes?" Jaina smiled at his expression. "As you can tell,I am most certainly enticed by your cock, however I am not going to have sexual relations with you. Sorry to disappoint you. Perhaps if the situation was different."

Jaina turned back to her books, leaving the Worgen to mull over her words, his red cock still very much erect.

"You said 'if the situation was different.' Could you be holding yourself back because of Sylvanas? I don't know what's going on between you two, but there's no way she could find out."

"It's not smart to underestimate her." Jaina remained with her back towards the large Wolf-man.

"We're the only ones who know about this room and if anyone were to come close I would hear them. Not only that but the Banshee Queen herself is expected to be out for another week at the very least."

"Why don't you just go mate with that paladin girl again? I'm sure you won't have any trouble with her." Jaina's tone was beginning to sound harsh.

"The orc is busy with her and I'm tired of sharing. If you don't want to have sex then I'll simply wait here in your room all night and bug you about it."

"I can make you leave, you know." Jaina smiled. "But your persistence has paid off."

Turning, the blonde woman snapped her fingers and all at once her armor fell off onto the floor, leaving only a tiny thong clinging to her pale body. Garwal drank in her form. She was not as busty as Sylvanas, nor was she as fit or toned, but that only served to add to her charm. Her skin was a cream color, and her eyes gazed at him in a way which reminded him of the Dark Lady. Her eyes looked like those of a hungry animal.

"Do you think you can teach me that spell?"

"Useful isn't it? The finger snap was simply for dramatic effect, though." Lady Proudmoore sank to her knees in front of the creature, a drop of the Worgen's drool landing upon her neck as she took his red shaft into her mouth. The mage suckled on the tip of it, coating it in her sticky saliva. With eyes closed and hands in her lap, she relished every second of it. Jaina's lips clung to the Worgen's shaft as she slowly sank little by little down onto it. She took her time, lips massaging her lover's cock and her tongue coiling around it. She could hear his rapid breathing, feel the heat emanating from his furred body. It wasn't long before the Worgens shaft was buried inside of the blonde woman's throat. She could feel it. Feel the veins which ran across it, feel the way it filled her mouth and blocked her windpipe. Lady Jaina Proudmoore loved cock. Almost as much as Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, even. Her small hands were clenched into fists as she struggled not to pull away from the large phallus her lips were wrapped around. Each second passed by slowly.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Her clear blue eyes began to tear up and she fought against her gag reflex.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

She pulled herself off of the Worgen with a loud gasp, drool coating her mouth and breasts heaving wildly as she struggled to take in air. Almost immediately her face and open mouth were met with a barrage of sticky white bullets. The Worgen's seed splattered against her face, painting her already pale skin even paler. When she was done catching her breath Jaina lapped at Garwal's cock like a dog, cleaning it of any remaining juices coating it.

"Didn't last very long now did you?" The mage looked up at him with a bored expression. She didn't bother cleaning the cum off of her face just yet.

The furry man growled and picked her up with one powerful arm, turning her over so that her back was facing towards him. With his free hand he moved her thong out of the way, his claws scraping against her skin and leaving claw marks. With one hand grabbing a handful of hair and another on her hips, Garwal began to grind the blonde woman along the length of his shaft. She was wet and he could feel her squirming in delight and out of desire to be filled with his cock. He teased her like this until she was panting and the top of his shaft was thoroughly soaked in her juices. He could tell she badly wanted him inside of her.

The Worgen penetrated her without warning, his bright red cock slowly disappearing inside of Jaina's tight pink hole inch by inch. She moaned softly, both of her hands reaching out to grip the wall as best she could while Garwal held her body dangling off the ground. Once his shaft was fully inside of her he pressed his furry hips against her rear and pulled against her silky blonde hair, forcing her head up to look at the ceiling. He withdrew slowly before pressing it back in again and repeating the process. He beat his cock into her at a slow, tantalizing rhythm. They were both panting, and he leaned down to lick from the top of her ass to the back of her neck with his long, rough tongue. Jaina moaned as the man's tongue made contact with her. It's coarse texture caused shivers to run up and down her spine.

Garwal was not a very patient man. He blamed this fact on his transformation into a Worgen and the animalistic nature it brought upon him. He had wanted to take his time with the powerful mage, but due to his nature he soon found himself rutting into Lady Proudmoore as fast as his body would allow. His hips pummeled against her ass and his cock ravaged her pink snatch. Despite her promiscuous history, she was still tight - moreso than the Paladin trainer. Her insides held him as if in a death grip, straining to milk his pink wolf cock like a farmer would a cow. Jaina's nails clawed at the wall, and she alternated between grinding her teeth together and leaving her mouth open as she stared at the ceiling, counting and enjoying every bump of the Worgen's cock into her pussy. He fucked her hard and rough, true to his animal form, and that was just the way she liked it. She lost herself in his cock, eyes closed but never-the-less her moans and shrieks never let up for a moment. Likewise, Garwal was growling and panting. There was something oddly sexy about the human mage that just prevented him from lasting very long. He came, more so than before, but continued rutting into her. After he felt his balls drain most of their load, he retracted his oversized wolf cock from her pussy and plunged it into her asshole, humping furiously into her. He wanted to fill all of her holes before he stopped. Jaina's eyes grew wide and she grit her teeth, forcing back a shriek. However she did not protest the Worgen's intrusion into her ass, and indeed the intrusion was short lived. Garwal slammed his cock into her asshole for a good minute before it grew soft, the last bit of his seed having been deposited into her bowels. He fell backwards, still holding onto her, and they laid there for awhile, recuperating. Jaina eventually got up and repositioned herself between his furry legs. She enveloped his cock in her mouth, one hand resting on his chest while the other massaged his large, but now empty sac. Jaina bobbed up and down his shaft, cleaning it quickly and thoroughly, enjoying it as much as he was. When she felt that she had done a good enough job, she withdrew the cock from her mouth and slapped it against her face a few times before smiling up at him and standing up. In an instant, or rather a snap of the fingers, she was dressed again, though cum still coated her face and without a doubt her ass and thighs as well. Her hair was also heavily disheveled, while her makeup was smeared.

"Now I know how you converted that paladin and why Lady Sylvanas keeps you around." Jaina Proudmoore grabbed a book off the shelf and sat down, turning to page one before eyeing the man.

"I appreciate you giving me a good fuck, boy, but I'm going to have to politely ask you to leave me in peace." Her crystal blue eyes roamed across his body, and seemed to be especially attracted to the treasure between his legs. She licked her lipstick smeared lips.

"Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll have the chance to have some fun again in the future." Her eyes didn't meet his once, only that of his cock.

At that, the blonde mage gave herself one last eyeful before returning to her book. Garwal sat there for a minute, still recovering, before exiting awkwardly. In some ways he found the mage to be rather similar to his Dark Lady.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers