How To Not Save A Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look back at Jennifer fucking me, moving at a faster pace, her breasts bobbing as she thrusts, the bed squeaking underneath us. I see Carol's body bouncing a bit next to us as the bed moves with us. I run my hands along Jennifer's thighs and hips, enjoying the feel of her tight body thrusting on top of me. I move my pelvis with her, feeling my cock as large as it's ever felt, pushing deeper inside of her. Our bodies are slapping together, the bed squealing beneath us. Jennifer is moaning audibly. Carol's sleeping body is rebounding against the mattress in rhythm to our fucking. I think that we might wake her up, but realize that I don't care. Jennifer is fucking me like Carol never would.

I turn back to Jennifer. I grab her waist in my hands, lifting her body up off of me, pulling my hips back from her, then pulling her down to me and pushing my hips back towards her. She lets out a small squeal as my cock dives into her. I move faster, my thighs slapping against her butt, the full shaft of my cock sliding inside of her, her breasts shaking, both of us grunting, the bed squeaking loudly beneath us, pounding into her, pushing deep inside of her, my cock head slipping inside her wet pussy.

She drops forward, propped up on her hands again, and pumps her hips with me. I bend my knees and place my feet against the mattress. I push into her and she pushes against me, my butt bouncing off of the mattress, moving very fast now, her cunt gripping my cock tightly, my hands gripping her thighs, pushing into her, faster, her butt slapping loudly against my thighs, her head turned up, stretching her body over me, feeling my cock sliding deep into her, faster, thrusting her body, her breasts bouncing wildly, faster, feeling the pressure in my balls, my hands pressing into her waist, pushing into her, plunging onto me, her body stiffens on top of me, and I ram into her once more.

The cum explodes from my cock, shooting into her. She mashes her hips tightly against me, an orgasm jerking her body, as she squeals noisily. I press into her, feeling the semen spewing from me, and the orgasm spreading through my body. She drops her body on top of me, panting. I feel her vaginal muscles twitching against my cock as I twist it inside of her, squirting more semen inside of her, moving inside of her until I feel the last of the cum leak into her cunt.

I turn to look at Carol. She has rolled onto her back. I can see her eyes are closed and she's breathing heavily. She's still asleep. Jennifer lifts her head to look at her too. We look at each other and then Jennifer smiles. She kisses me lightly. We open our mouths to kiss deeply, my softening dick still lying inside of her.

She breaks the kiss and looks at me. She whispers, "See, it's simple." We laugh softly.

12