How To Put Some Spice Back Into Your Life

Story Info
Relieving the boredom.
1.6k words
4.25
44.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellacas
ellacas
3 Followers

A steady stream of cars left the car park; she had lost count of how many. People glanced at her; some were women with their husbands/partners whose looks could have turned her to stone. Others were men alone; one actually stopped and asked her how much she charged. The driver wasn’t too happy when she refused to haggle over the price of a blow-job and sped away uttering obscenities.

It was getting colder and she wasn’t exactly dressed for winter, more like summer in the Caribbean. She was having second thoughts about the mini skirt and fishnet stockings. The top she wore barely covered her chest; it was cut so low she felt her breasts would spill out. She didn’t mind the stilettos; they made her legs look long and sexy.

A car suddenly came into view with its lights dipped; it stopped just yards in front of her. She took a deep breath and walked round to the drivers’ side. The window was open allowing the driver to take a good look at her. She brazenly leant into the window, giving him a good view of her ample breasts.

“You up for business,” he asked.

“Maybe,” she replied. “Depends on what you’re after.”

“A quick hand-job. How much?”

“Ten quid,” she replied.

“Okay. Get in.”

She slowly made her way round to the passenger side and climbed in, making sure she exposed as much flesh as she dared. She caught him staring at her legs as he pulled away, heading further up the multi storey car park. Not wanting to disappoint and feeling very naughty, she hitched her skirt up even further revealing black crotchless knickers.

When they got nearly to the top, he pulled into a bay and without saying a word, slipped his hand between her thighs, roughly parting her legs and stroking her pussy lips. She relaxed, letting him finger her through the fine material of her pants. Suddenly he stopped.

“Get into the back,” he said hoarsely.

As she did, she slipped off her jacket exposing more of her body to him. His hand went immediately back to stroking her thigh only this time he pushed right to the top where her stocking finished, touching bare flesh. With his other hand, he quickly unzipped himself and lifted out his cock. It was still limp and flopped about in his hand, its wrinkled flesh pale pink and in need of encouragement.

As she stared at it, her pussy started to tighten and her nipples became erect, she loved the sight of a flaccid cock as it hardened and grew. She didn’t need to be told what he really wanted. She lowered her head between his legs and ran her tongue round its flaccid tip, revelling in the silky smoothness as it hardened. He stopped her and quickly pulled his pants down to his ankles, giving her more room to move. Again she lowered her head, placing the tip of her tongue above the eye before running it over and round his growing cock. His balls were nestling in a thick mat of dark pubic hair and as she gently squeezed one, she felt it throb and pulse.

“Show me your tits,” he demanded.

Slowly she undid the buttons on her top and unhooked the front fastening of her bra. She carefully lifted each tit from its harness, pushing them together and upwards so the erect nipple pointed straight at him. They looked enormous, like succulent ripe melons ready for devouring. She held them for him to look at; his eyes widening at the size of them. The cold air washed over them, making them more sensitive to the touch. Slowly, she ran each thumb over them, stiffening them even more. She sucked her finger and ran it round its orb, leaving glistening trails of saliva, tempting and teasing him with each circuit.

“Very nice,” he said as his hand reached out and squeezed each one playfully, rolling each nipple between thumb and forefinger. “I would like you to wank my cock between them.”

She moved onto her knees so she was directly above him and gently took hold of his cock, gave it a couple of wanks before nestling it between her ample cleavage. She pushed her breasts together engulfing his hardening cock, making slow movements up and down to excite him. His cock was big so when she lowered her head she could still run her tongue round its tip. She could feel the soft stickiness of his cum on her tongue as she licked at him.

He was breathing heavily, his eyes closed. At one point, she thought he was about to cum but he opened his eyes and pulled himself from her. He put his hands on the back of her head and guided her down over his cock. Not only was his cock big but it was also thick so she had to open her mouth wide to stretch her lips over him. She knew she couldn’t take his length so she used her hand to stimulate him, a slow downward movement with a little twist going up. She flattened her tongue to stimulate his shaft to give added pleasure.

He was moaning loudly now.

‘Oh yes. Faster. Go faster.’ She did, her hand tightened round his shaft as she sucked hard on his cock. Every now and then his cock would be pushed so far down her throat she would gag, but she kept going.

His cock was throbbing in her mouth when he withdrew leaving a thin string of cum on her lips. Quickly he pulled off his pants, got into the front seat and turned on the engine. He sped out of the bay and headed upwards. When they got to the very top, he pulled in. The whole floor was deserted.

He got out, his erection poking through the front of his shirt, walked round the side of the car and pulled her out. His hand went up her skirt and grabbed her between her legs, using his fingers to stroke her pussy. He pressed her back against the car, lifted her skirt and tore her knickers off.

“You like being licked out?” It was more of a statement than a question.

She nodded, trying to control her breathing, as he lowered himself to his knees. She felt his breath on her pussy as he moved closer. His thumbs rested on each pussy lip as he pulled back the hood covering her clit. She opened her legs so he could play with her, tease her to distraction. He was good, very good. He licked her slowly with the flat of his tongue and stroked her pussy walls with his two fingers. She was wet, longing to be penetrated. Suddenly he pushed his tongue up inside her; she bucked her hips against his face and let out a low guttural moan. She loved being tongue fucked especially when he slipped his finger in alongside it.

With her juice dripping from his mouth he stood, pressed her against the bonnet of the car, lifted her leg high and quickly slipped his rigid cock inside her soaking cunt. Her bent leg hooked round him, pulling him close. Their lips met in a passionate kiss as their hands caressed and stroked each other’s bodies.

Once inside her his strokes were long and hard, thrusting deep inside. In the intensity of the moment, they lost control. They were in a public place, fucking. Neither cared about being caught, so strong was the excitement between them.

“Fuck me,” she cried out. “Fuck me harder.”

He did, ramming his big cock deep inside her. Suddenly he withdrew and turned her round, pushing her face down on the bonnet of the car before spreading her legs. Quickly he thrust his cock back up her throbbing cunt, squeezing her arse cheeks with each thrust. Her tits were bouncing off the bonnet; as he pounded her she squealed with delight.

He knew she was cumming, he felt her pussy walls close round his cock and knew that in an instance they would be fastened round him like a vice. Then he would cum too. They would cum together.

And they did. He fucked her until his cock slipped limp from her sopping hole. Then he slumped on top of her, exhausted.

They started to laugh as they bundled into the car.

“That was amazing,” he said as he reached for her and tenderly kissed her on the lips. “You look so slutty. It’s a real turn-on.”

They both laughed as she pulled a not-so sexy slutty face and jiggled her bare breasts at him.

“It was fantastic,” she replied. “And the most daring yet. We were lucky we didn’t get caught. We weren’t supposed to be up here. I thought I was just going to blow you downstairs.”

“I couldn’t resist it,” he said with a smile. “Seeing you dressed like that with your tits hanging out. When I saw this floor empty it was too good a chance to miss.”

They kissed again and hurriedly dressed. As they left the top floor, he lovingly caressed her thigh, noticing the fishnet stockings were torn and laddered. They both laughed out loud.

When they got to the ground floor, there was no attendant but the barrier went up anyway. Little did they know their sexual game had been caught on CCTV and the attendant was too busy wanking to take the fares. At that precise moment, his head was back, his teeth bared and his hand was pumping his penis for all it was worth. It would only take another couple of minutes before he spurted spunk everywhere. This was a tape he would get hours of pleasure from.

ellacas
ellacas
3 Followers