How to Stop Mind Control

Story Info
Bill takes matters into his own hands.
1.3k words
3.11
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Season 3 was so amazing! That's it, I'm bumping it up to my favorite anime," Ashley said animatedly to her friend Becky.

"Uh huh," Becky said absentmindedly.

"What about you? Did you enjoy season 3?" Ashley asked, a little irritated by her friend's lack of response.

"Hmm," Becky replied.

"What was your favorite season?" Ashley asked, hoping she'd give a decent reply.

"Third," Becky said to a frustrated Ashley.

Something was up. Becky was acting like a mindless dope, and Ashley had a feeling it had something to do with her new tutor, Kiros. His name was weird, he acted creepy, and Becky's odd behavior began after he started tutoring her. Speaking of the devil, creepzilla had just appeared.

"Becky! Oh, Becky, you forgot to sign some important stuff," Kiros said with a smile. He always had that stupid smile, so Ashley assumed it was a fake smile.

"Snake," She whispered under her breath.

"You're right, I did!" Becky exclaimed like it was the most important revelation of mankind.

"I bet he blackmailed her and she's consumed in fear thinking of a way to get out of it," Ashley thought out-loud silently. Her protective instincts for Becky suddenly welled up. "Oh Becky, if only I could get a sudden-"

"Come on, let's go to your apartment," Kiros said. For a split second, he twirled his finger in front of her and did a snap. Becky's body slumped and she began to follow him.

"Aha! He was using mind control!" Ashley yelled. She called up a friend and asked him about tips to stop hypnosis.

"What the crap kind of mess did you get yourself into now?" Bill asked.

"I wanted to stop this douchebag from controlling my friend," Ashley said.

"Fine. We'll plan this shit out a my house."

_______________

"You know, I really don't like your bra," Kiros said to Becky. "Maybe you should throw it away."

"Ok," Becky said, unclamping it and tossing it in a nearby area. Her huge boobs bounced out, managing to lift up her shirt by a few centimeters.

"There. Much better," Kiros said, putting his hand up her shirt to grope her breasts.

A few minutes later, the two had arrived at Becky's apartment. Becky was beginning to feel a warm ache between her thighs.

"Come on, to the shower," Kiros said. Becky followed, but that ache between her legs wouldn't go away. She wanted to touch her pussy so badly.

Kiros took off his clothes and Becky followed suit. He stuffed her panties inside her mouth.

"You know, I like looking at those panties. You should keep them there." He sat on the toilet seat, watching her with a mischievous grin. Becky's pussy was so hot and throbbing. She just wanted to relive it.

"I also kinda wanna see you orgasm."

Becky immediately put her finger in her pussy, rubbing and stroking her way up. She kept pushing them in and out, but it didn't work! Then she noticed the sliding doors on the shower.

Becky sat down, slightly sticking her pussy out. She kept sliding the door open and closed as it roughly slammed on her ass. She was getting there, but Becky needed something more.

She noticed a broom and took it's other end inside her pussy. The broom filled her up and she pushed it in and out, like her fingers. She was so wet that it slid right in. It felt good but still wasn't enough.

Becky turned on the shower and positioned her pussy right under the water. She spread her legs wide and separated her lips. Kiros enjoyed the good view of Becky thrusting her hips and pussy towards the water, trying to orgasm. However, he had enough of the foreplay.

Becky still couldn't cum! She was so close, but she just couldn't orgasm. She turned to Kiros.

"Hey, fucking me would be cheating!" Kiros said. "Think of what you're doing wrong."

What she was doing wrong? Becky thought long and hard. Then she began to think of how selfish she was being, only interested in her own pleasure. She never thought of her master's pleasure. What a bad girl.

Her pleasure didn't matter. All that matter was her master's pleasure.

Becky trapped her panties inside her pussy using her thighs and crawled towards Kiros on all fours. She stuck his dick inside her mouth and started to lick up and down.

"There, much better," Kiros said as Becky bobbed up and down. She gave him a good view of her huge bouncing tits and her round ass, which he slapped a couple of times.

Becky swallowed his huge dick, deep throating him as she licked and sucked the bit in her mouth. She let him thrust into her mouth as she moaned in pleasure. She should have done this earlier.

Kiros finally unleashed his load onto her, and Becky felt a little disappointed that it was over. He thrust his fingers in her pussy, and she felt herself cum for about an entire 30 seconds.

"Rub that on you, mkay?" Kiros requested. "I like it when my sluts smell like sex." Becky nodded, rubbing up her stomach and breast up to her neck. She pulled out her underwear from her pussy and put it on with the rest of her clothes, though she avoided a bra since master didn't like any of hers.

__________

"Hey," Ashley said in a serious tone the next day.

"What?" Becky asked dully.

'Here goes,' Ashley thought. Apparently, awareness is the first step to breaking out of mind control.

"Becky, I think you're being mi-" Suddenly, Ashley stopped speaking. What was she talking about again?

"Wait, never mind," Ashley said.

___________

It was late at night, 12 o'clock, and Ashley was standing outside of Kiros's door. She had no underwear, but was wearing a short skirt that went hallway up her ass and exposed her pussy every time the wind flipped it over. Her top was skimpier than a bra, showing a huge amount of cleavage, and she wore a heavy amount of makeup.

"Hey, bitch," Kiros said, his fly already unzipped. "You're gonna suck me while you play with yourself, and you'll post it online." He sat on a chair and spread his legs, turning on the camera while Ashley put his cock inside her lips. She licked the tip and then swallowed the whole thing.

Ashley started to gag but stopped when Kiros pulled her up by a fistful of hair and started roughly thrusting into her mouth. She stuck two fingers up her wet cunt as started matching his thrusts with hers. Her makeup was getting smeared.

"You like that, don't you, slut?"

"Hmm," Ashley moaned.

"Well," Kiros said. "I guess you'll know how it feels to snitch pretty soon. But I guess a horny tramp like you would love it. I'm gonna make you my personal fucktoy. Tell me how much you want to be my fucktoy."

"I really want to be your horny fucktoy," Ashley said, taking his dick out for a second. Kiros didn't like that.

"Keep your dirty mouth where it belongs," He said, shoving his cock back in her mouth and thrusting harder this time. Ashley matched the pace with her fingers, and they both felt themselves cum.

"Lick up every inch. I don't want to see the floor dirty," Kiros said as he recorded Ashley lapping up cum like a whore. She was soon done, and so was his recording.

Ashley grabbed the camera logging in to her social media accounts and posting the video on them.

"Trust me, this won't be the last time," Kiros said. "Now walk home naked, slut."

Ashley walked out the door and headed towards her apartment in the night.

_________

Kiros was going to the convenience store to get some food when a car suddenly ran over him.

"Goddamnit," Bill said. "I hate it when fuck boys get stuck on my Lamborghini. They take forever to clean. Oh well, at least Ashley and Becky will be able to make intelligent conversation with me again."