How To Talk Dirty To Me

Story Info
A letter to my Master.
1k words
4.41
34.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my first post, I want to share a letter I wrote to my Master. I've never shared my writing before, but I do plan to post a few stories, so please let me know what you think.

SD69

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

Dear Master,

I'm so very lucky to have a husband like you, Sir! One who loves me and will do anything to make me happy. You agreed to my request the day I made it, under one condition- I must be honest with you. Now I'm holding up my end of the bargain:

As we break new ground together, I'm finding out new and surprising things about myself. You have done a great job of opening yourself to me and letting me see a different side of you. This is what has been in the front of my mind for a while now and, since it's so simple, I thought maybe you could try it. I guess I'll find out if you decide to take up this naughty habit!

Dirty talk is extremely powerful. Even more so than you can imagine. Using your "master voice" and saying the things I imagine you say at the right moments would make me cum harder than you can imagine.

The book I read explains that dirty talk should be used by a man to lead his woman's mind to climax, seeing as women require much more mental stimulation than men.

"If your voice is to lead her mind, it needs a deep, resonant tonality. A relaxing, commanding, and deep voice lubricates your words and allows them to slip right into her mind without struggle." - Sean Bapier

That's the tone of voice I want to hear - your "mater voice." It's deep and manly and never fails to make me quiver. You've done this before without realizing it. I, however, am very aware when something clicks inside you and your voice deepens, becoming liquid lust. It evokes in me the immediate urge to bare my neck and submit to you, no matter where we are. Sounds fun, doesn't it? Learn to use that voice, combined with some specific words and phrases you may definitely choose to expound upon, and you could EASILY condition me to instantly want you and to please you in any way.

Although that book was extremely helpful, and made me wet to read some of the examples, it is of course not tailored specifically to us. After you tried fulfilling one of my fantasies recently, I thought about it in greater detail and asked myself what it is, exactly, about my fantasy that differed from reality? The answer is simple words and actions. Hopefully this will give you a better idea of how to use your dirty talk to turn me on and push me over the edge with your voice. Just remember to use your "master voice." It makes me submit. ;)

In this specific fantasy, we're in missionary position and my clit is grinding against the manly hair on your body while you fuck me with all you've got. (Any way you fuck me is amazing, Sir, but you know I like it hard.)

I can feel your breath and your hot tongue on my neck. I'm holding you close to me, whimpering as I get closer to cumming all over your hard cock, like I love to do! The weight of your body on mine makes me feel good - taken, plundered, dominated, owned... safe.

You hadn't spoken much all night until I'm just about to cum. When the moment is right, you hold my throat, not squeezing but more to hold me down firmly as a symbol of ownership, and use your master voice to talk to me softly.

"They came to see you, Angel. Everyone's here watching you. They see what a slut you are. I told them you love when I fuck you deep; how you beg me to fuck you harder in that wet cunt of yours. I told them you scream when you cum. Be a good slut and cum for your master. Cum for me, Angel. I wanna feel your pussy squeeze my cock. I want them to see how beautiful you are when you cum."

Once you've got a steady stream of filth going, you notice I'm edging closer to release. I am intently focused on your voice and the warmth that spreads through me when you say key words. A shiver runs through my body leaving my legs shaking and a proud smile on your face. You deepen your voice even more and push it further.

"Or maybe I should tie you down and spread your legs wide so they can see how wet you are. You like when they watch you, don't you, Angel? You want me to show them your pussy? Then I could have them hold your tight pussy open for me while I lick you up and down. What if I let them push their fingers inside you? How many would you want, slut? Two? No, I know my slut would want to be stretched out more than that. You want three fingers inside you, don't you, slut?"

I try to delay my orgasm so I can listen to you longer. I love what you say to me in that voice, but you grab my hair at the base of my skull and pull my head back slightly while you say one more thing in a whisper I can't resist!

"Your pussy is mine. Cum for me now, baby."

That does it. I squeeze my eyes shut and scream "Yes, Master!" as my body stiffens and shudders. My pussy massages your cock and you let go inside me. You ride me hard until my legs relax and my arms go limp. We stretch out on a cloud of bliss and float there happily until sleep claims us both.

Hopefully, that gives you a better idea what I'm looking for from you. You don't have to dress up like a pirate or a bull fighter or something, but put on a suit, take me out to dinner and say things like this to me, and I'll be putty in your hands all night! Not to mention dreamy eyed the entire next day!

I look forward to seeing you soon, Master!

Love Always,

Angel