How to Win Ch. 01

Story Info
The more orgasms the more chances of winning a medal
4.3k words
4.3
58k
45

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
857 Followers

Many thanks to Nadia for editing and improving this.

*

Dr. Jason Clark was a good-looking man in his mid-fifties who has worked in a private sports medicine and physiotherapy clinic. The intercom rang and the nurse said that Susan Fisher and her coach arrived. A few moments later, they came into his office. He briefly looked at Susan and he was pleased by what he saw. Susan was a young woman, naturally beautiful, tall and athletic, with short blonde hair. She was wearing a fitted white T-shirt and a pair of tight yellow leggings which revealed her sexy curvaceous figure, firm full breasts, long muscular legs and pert perfectly rounded bottom. Her muscles rippled along her beautiful legs as she walked. She was not fat, but neither was she skinny. She was what you might say voluptuous, with some nice curves for a woman her age. Her couch was a man of average height in his late forties.

"Welcome! I'm Dr. Clark. You must be Susan and Paul! Very nice to meet you!" he said, reaching his hand out to them.

"Nice to meet you, too," Susan said, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you," Paul said and added, "Thanks again for taking the time to meet with us today."

"It's no problem, I am here to help you. So let's get started, shall we?"

Both of them nodded. Dr. Clark opened Susan's chart and looked at her again. "She has such a nice and sexy figure," he thought.

"Which sport do you train?" Dr. Clark asked her.

"Pole vaulting," Susan answered.

"Ohh...nice! It is my favorite sport. How old are you, Susan?"

"I'm twenty six."

"You are in the prime of life!" Dr. Clark said and added to himself noiselessly, "Especially for sex!" Then he continued aloud, "How tall are you?"

"I'm five-foot-nine."

Dr. Clark made notes in Susan's chart. "And weight?"

"About 150."

"You have a good body shape for pole vaulting. Strong arms, nice long legs and wider hips. However, your breast are a little big. Are they not?" Dr. Clark asked while holding Susan's hand and looking at her from head to toe.

"Yes..."

"What is your bra size?"

"Err...36C," Susan said proudly.

"Wow... really nice! Do you have any problem with them?" the more Dr. Clark listened, the more interested he became.

"Err...no," Susan answered shyly.

"No, it is her advantage," Paul added with a smile.

"OK, but don't remember to wear a sports bra during competitions," Dr. Clark said with smile while he gazed up at her thin light bra.

"Of course," Susan replied briefly.

Dr. Clark took a moment to write, and then asked, "Ok. Tell me what your problem is?"

"I will explain," Paul said. "I started to train Susan six months ago. In five months, step by step, Susan constantly improved her personal record. Her first competition appearance was one month ago, but she failed. Ten days later, she competed and failed again. "

"So, Susan performed well during training but choked during competition?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes," Paul confirmed worriedly.

"For some athletes, the pressure of performing well takes its toll in the form of performance anxiety, which causes them to do less than their best. Did you feel that nervousness, anxiety, or fear interfered with your sports performance?" Dr. Clark asked Susan.

"No," Susan said.

"She is an experienced athlete and would not choke," Paul confirmed. "I taught her to use a few tips from sports psychology which help her get her anxiety under control and reduce game day nerves."

Dr. Clark nodded before asking, "Susan, try to describe for me how you feel at the competition."

"I feel great. I want to jump higher, I want to win. I know I can win... but... I feel heavy... and..."

"A feeling of heaviness! Interesting... Where were you feeling that?"

"Errr... In my chest... I've been feeling like there is some kind of weight in my chest and it can sometimes get hard for me to breathe."

"Hmm.... OK, you say it's in your chest. Anywhere else?" Dr. Clark asked her.

"Errr, yes...In my thighs and abdomen. And... in my pelvis area," Susan replied slowly.

"Mmm, I understand," Dr. Clark nodded. "Susan, is there something in your life that you are worried about?"

"No...everything is alright."

"Do you have a boyfriend, Susan? Any problems with him?"

"No, I don't have a boyfriend, nor any problems with him," Susan smiled. "I'm happily married. Paul is my husband!"

"Ohhh! I didn't know that. When did you two get married?"

"Three months ago," Paul answered.

"Congratulations! Paul, you have a lovely young wife," Dr. Clark said, realizing that Paul was not the appropriate man for her.

"Yes. I am so lucky to have married such a pretty woman," Paul approved.

"OK. Now I want to examine Susan to make sure she does not have some physical injury," Dr. Clark stood up and began to examine Susan's arms, shoulders, and muscles.

"Do you have any pain when I touch your muscles?" he asked.

"No," Susan replied huskily.

"Raise your arms up and put them behind your back, please," Dr. Clark ordered.

She raised her arms and placed them behind her head obediently. This had the effect of tightening her tits and they looked even bigger and fuller now!

"OK, Susan I'll check your chest area, now. Don't worry, I will be very gentle. You can trust me," Dr. Clark said in friendly conversational tone.

"OK," was all Susan said in return.

Dr. Clark felt the softness of her breasts while touching the area from her neck to her chest with his big hands. Susan trembled when she felt the doctor's hands move over her body. Although she had a T-shirt on, his hands felt warm and soft as he worked his way around the outside of her breasts, pressing, making circles and moving on. The whole time he was giving reassuring noises like 'very good' or 'excellent'. Susan found herself slowly relaxing and enjoying the examination. Paul looked at her, realizing too that she was enjoying the doctor's touch. Obviously, it didn't matter who was touching her, contact with man's hands always brought the same reaction. He saw that her hard nipples were clearly outlined through her T-shirt. Dr. Clark's right hand left her breast area and traveled down her stomach to her lower abdomen, while his left hand continued to massage her breast area, making her body burn even hotter.

"Any pain, now?" asked Dr. Clark again.

"No, but I feel heavy," she replied, now panting.

"You feel heavy like how you felt at the competition?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes," she said, refocusing her attention on the conversation.

"Hmmm... I think I know what could be your problem, Susan. However, I need some details about your sexual life. Is that ok for both of you?"

Paul looked at Susan and their eyes met for one brief moment. Then both of them confirmed.

"OK. Is your marriage healthy and happy?"

"Yes," Paul said and Susan nodded.

"You just got married and I suppose you have sex regularly?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Oooo, yes. We have had a lot of sex. Actually, we have had a lot of great sex," Paul answered proudly.

"Mmm, nice! Is your wife open about sex?"

"She is a bit shy at first. But when she gets aroused, she becomes very open and quite uninhibited... and she gladly accepts my proposals during sex."

"I am glad to hear that she actually enjoys sex!" Dr. Clark said and continued, "For now, I think that's enough information for me. At this moment, I'd like to call Dr. Wood and ask her to join us and help us. She is a great sex therapist and works in a sexual health clinic near us. If you think that would be OK."

"Of course," both of them confirmed again.

Dr. Clark made the telephone call and after a short phone conversation happily said, "Dr. Wood will be here in a short while."

A few minutes later, Dr. Wood came into his office. Dr. Wood was a pretty woman in her late forties. She was wearing a black skirt and white blouse, which revealed her sexy body.

She sat on the chair next to the table. Then Dr. Clark gave her a complete detailed explanation about the case.

"Mmm, very interesting," Dr. Wood said and asked Paul, "You said your wife was open about sex. Can you satisfy her?"

"Yes ..." Paul replied a little nervously.

"But she is much younger than you," Dr. Wood noticed.

"Yes, she is. But I try my best. And I think I can satisfy my wife," Paul said angrily.

"OK," Dr. Wood took a moment to write on a chart. Then she asked, "Susan, do you like making love?"

"Errr... yes ... I like it very much. Now, for me, making love is a wonderful and wild thing!" Susan said quite softly.

"Are you having trouble reaching orgasm?"

"Errr... maybe sometimes. Usually I can climax without difficulty," Susan answered shyly.

"That's great!" Dr. Wood said and paused. "Did you have a good sexual life before Paul?"

"I do not know. I had no time for... err... fun because training and competition took priority."

"How many sexual partners have you had?"

Reverting back to her shyness, Susan answered quietly, "Only one besides Paul. I was 21. It was a short relationship ... one night. And I did not enjoy it."

Dr. Clark noted, "Obviously, Susan's sexual awakening happened with her husband."

"Yes, I agree. Paul opened her world up sexually and she has fallen in love with him," Dr. Wood concluded. "OK Susan, now I need to examine you. Please, take off your clothes, and lie down on the table."

"What... what do you mean? Everything?" Susan asked shyly.

"For now, take off only your T-shirt and leggings. You can keep your underwear on for now. If need be we'll have a full exam later ..."

Although Dr. Wood said she did not have to take off everything Susan was still worried. She knew that her bra and skimpy panties did not hide much.

"Go ahead, darling. It is important for us that the doctor determines the cause of your problem," her husband encouraged her.

Susan began to undress slowly. She removed her shoes first, then slowly stripped off her T-shirt. She wore a wireless white bra that was thin and soft and revealed her large natural breasts. Her hard nipples and big dark brown areolas were clearly visible. Dr. Clark was very pleased by what he saw! Then, he lowered his gaze to her smooth belly and crotch. When she took off her T-shirt, her crotch was revealed. The prominence of her labia, as well as the groove between them was plainly evident under her tight, thin leggings!

"Oh my God, she has big bulbous pussy lips," Dr. Clark thought. He absolutely loved large outer labia on a woman! He couldn't help himself, he dropped his gaze again to her pelvis.

Susan began to take off her leggings, but she knew her panties were wet. She also knew that Dr. Clark and Dr. Wood would notice it. Instinctively, she turned around to hide her moisture. Dr. Clark barely restrained himself from exclaiming. Susan wore a skimpy pair of almost transparent skin-colored panties. They were a type of light nylon, low rise, and cut so low that nearly a third of the crack of her curvy, firm ass was exposed.

"Ohhh darling, you are almost naked," Paul exclaimed.

Susan blushed. She said nothing, although she had begun to dress in sexy underwear at his request.

"Nevermind, Susan. You have nothing to hide. You have a marvelous body. Relax and go ahead," Dr. Wood said with a smile, encouraging and supporting her.

Susan nodded and lay down on the table obediently. She kept her legs closed, but noticed Dr. Clark glancing at her crotch. She was thrilled by this as she could feel herself getting more wet under his gaze and knew she couldn't hide it. She was blushing, but she was not embarrassed. Also, Dr. Wood could clearly see a big wet spot forming on the front of her skimpy panties and the shape of her swollen pussy lips through the flimsy material. She could tell she was clean shaven. Then Dr. Wood rubbed her gentle hands on Susan's smooth thighs and she felt that Susan was very warm and tense. Her touch was so soft, so tender and seemed so intimate. Susan had never had a woman touch her like this before.

"Do you feel heavy here?" Dr. Wood asked softly.

"Yes," Susan said and a moan had escaped from her lips.

Dr. Wood nodded and continued gently stroking her flat, muscular belly with both hands. She was beautiful. All of her skin was smooth, firm, lustrous, and healthy.

"Obviously, you are very tense Susan. Did you feel this kind of tension before getting married?"

"No," Susan said, her voice almost trembling with excitement.

"So, you started to feel tension ever since you started having sex regularly!" Dr. Wood concluded. "Did you abstain before competition?" she continued with questions.

"Yes. My coach... err... my husband advised me on that. He told me that we have to stop having sex seven days before a competition."

"Seven days!!! Oh my dear Paul, that is a long time! " Dr. Wood exclaimed.

"I learned that sex diminished the players' performances," Paul answered.

"That's not necessarily true. I know, coaches generally tell their athletes to abstain before competition. In the case of some women, that's the wrong advice. Many studies suggest that pre-competition sex may actually aid athletes by raising their testosterone levels," Dr. Wood explained.

"Do you think Susan is one of them?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Absolutely! I am sure Susan is full of sexual energy. When was the last time you had intercourse?" Dr. Wood asked while she was running her fingers lightly along the insides of Susan's thighs, circling closer and closer to her crotch. She was inflaming Susan's needs and was teasing her with the nearness of her strokes, until her motions indicated her growing need.

"Err... two days ago," Paul replied.

"Only two days ago! Paul, your wife looks like she has not had sex for weeks," Dr. Wood noticed and added, "Dr. Clark, please look at how her panties are soaked. This is with virtually no physical stimulation at all."

Dr. Clark looked carefully and asked Dr. Wood, "You're saying that even the relatively small amount of stimulation caused by this examination is causing her to achieve an intense level of sexual arousal?"

"Exactly!" Dr. Wood confirmed.

"I do not understand. What do you mean, that my wife... "Paul asked for an explanation.

"I mean that it's proof of how your wife has such a high libido!" Dr. Wood exclaimed, sounding more official now. At the same time, Dr. Wood touched Susan's vulva very gently just externally at first. Susan felt her start to gently caress her wet puffy lips with her finger and she spread her legs open more. Her thighs began to shake uncontrollably and she was moaning with helpless pleasure. Dr. Wood moved Susan's panties aside to catch a glimpse of her swollen pussy when the sweet smell of her pussy filled the air.

"Mmm Paul, your wife smells so sweet. Very healthy!" Dr. Wood noticed and added, "Dr. Clark, look at how swollen and moist her vulva has become. Touch and check her, please."

Susan groaned and shook again when Dr. Clark moved his finger down to the moist opening between her swollen pussy lips. Her breath escaped in an explosive gasp as he pushed his big finger against the narrow entrance to her pussy. The fact that Dr. Clark was caressing her in front of her husband increased her excitement! Also hypnotized, Paul stared while Dr. Clark was stroking his wife's wet pussy.

"Your wife has a meaty pussy, doesn't she?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes," Paul answered shortly.

"And large, succulent pussy lips," Dr. Wood added.

Paul nodded. He was confused and excited at the same time.

"Dr. Wood, I can note now that Susan's vagina periodically clenches, or spasms," Dr. Clark enthusiastically commented.

"Yes, this is a sign of a rather extraordinary level of arousal on her part. You can also see now how fluid is gathering at her vaginal opening and it's beginning to leak out onto her bottom." Dr. Wood explained.

"Yes, I can see that! Paul, your wife's pussy is dripping. Is she always so wet?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes, err...Susan always produces a lot of fluid, however now much more so than usual." Paul said almost proudly.

"Hmmm, interesting!" Dr. Wood was pleased with what she heard. At the same time, she put her hand on Susan's erect clit, next to Dr. Clark's. For the first time, two people were caressing Susan's body simultaneously! Their hands felt so good on her pussy, and Susan was SO horny. Every time Dr. Wood passed her fingertips over her sensitive clit, shudders coursed through her lower body. Paul was amazed at how his wife body was reacting to Dr. Clark and Dr. Wood!

"Lift your hips, sweetie," Dr. Wood said to Susan in a soft but authoritative voice. Susan obediently moved up her ass. "That's the way. Good girl," Dr. Wood was pleased again. Susan felt how both of them removed their hands from her pussy before Dr. Wood's hands slid her wet panties down her long legs. Now she was totally exposed, with two doctors over her. Dr. Wood now clearly saw that her pussy was indeed shaved except for the small strip of short pubic hair above her smooth pussy lips. And Dr. Wood saw Paul move forward to look better at Susan's gaping pussy.

"Open your legs for US, Susan," Dr. Wood ordered, emphasizing the word 'us'.

Susan slowly opened her legs. Now, her thighs were wide apart, spreading open her pussy for her husband and the doctors. She was fully aroused and fully exposed, unable to hide anything. They could see her shiny swollen pussy lips and her sticky wetness deep within her gaping pink hole.

"Ohhh, poor girl, you are so aroused!" Dr. Wood commented. Then she asked Paul, "Does your young wife love nipple stimulation?"

"Yes, she has very sensitive nipples. And she really loves it when I play and rub her nipples and her whole boob."

"Great! Give her it," Dr. Wood ordered.

Paul nodded, then reached up and removed Susan's bra. He grabbed a full breast in each hand, ruthlessly attacking her big erect nipples with his fingers. At same time, Dr. Wood gently glided and rubbed her fingers over Susan's clit and her swelling lips. Occasionally, she dipped her middle finger into her pussy and spread Susan's juice over her clit. It made Susan gasp and tremble. Unwillingly, Susan's legs opened wider and her hips lifted from the table. Her mind was swimming with arousal. She wanted nothing more than for Dr. Wood to thrust in and out of her pussy at that moment.

"She's so wet..." Dr. Wood noticed again.

She was inhaling deeply and savoring the sweet aroma emanating from Susan's open pussy. She watched how Paul was playing with her tits and was pinching her stiff nipples with passion, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. "Good guy," she thought.

"Kiss your horny girl, Paul," Dr. Wood suggested softly.

She knew that what a woman liked most was feeling loved, and to feel protected. The beginning was very important so she wanted Paul to kiss her on the mouth, on the throat, on the neck.... Paul started kissing Susan and Dr. Wood turned her attention back to Susan's moist pussy. She started rubbing her clit with the thumb of her left hand while slowly inserting the middle finger of her right hand into Susan's sopping wet pussy. This was quickly followed by a second finger, opening her up to further exploration. She easily found Susan's G-spot, the rough and slightly ridged area located about three inches back from her vaginal opening, a bit deeper than normal. She rubbed her G-spot faster and faster and Susan whimpered in enjoyment. Then, the doctor slowly inserted her third finger into Susan's hungry pussy. Dr. Clark carefully watched and he was amazed at how easily it had happened.

Paul watched in disbelief as Dr. Wood fingered his wife and this made him feel something new and different. He realized he enjoyed it so much just to WATCH and SHARE his young wife with the two doctors!

Then Dr. Wood whispered to Susan, "Relax, I know that this can cause a very pleasurable feeling...don't worry, it's perfectly natural and entirely expected."

nik314
nik314
857 Followers
12