How to Win Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
857 Followers

"Open your mouth carefully and show us all the sperm you have inside," Dr. Wood instructed her.

Susan reluctantly pulled away from Tom's cock, opening her mouth wide, being careful, showing her mouth full to the brim of cum. She could hardly keep it from running out of her mouth.

"Tom had shot a huge load, it seemed even larger than Jim's load," Dr. Clark said and looked at Paul.

Paul nodded, looking very impressed.

"Yes, Tom has filled your wife's mouth with a load of sperm that only our young studs could produce." Dr. Wood explained.

Paul nodded again, eyeing Susan's mouth full of stud cum. Susan looked up into Paul's eyes, and all Paul could see was pure love and contentment. It was at this point Susan felt that she was the luckiest woman on the planet.

"Swallow it, hottie!" Dr. Wood demanded.

Susan moaned and hungrily swallowed all of it! "I'm a glutton," she thought. But, it was so exciting to swallow Tom's cum, she realized she love to milk a huge cock dry with her mouth.

"All done and into your tummy," Dr. Wood announced with smile and asked, "Did you like it, hottie?"

"Yes, I liked it very much Dr. Wood. My belly feels so full, and I felt so natural, like it's feeding the energy back into me," Susan answered shyly. She loved the feeling of Tom's thick cock throbbing and jerking in her mouth, as she got her second fresh load of cum on the same day, right from the source.

"Whose sperm did you prefer Susan, Jim's or Tom's?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Mmm... I like both... Both tasted delicious! Jim's sperm seemed warmer, but Tom's sperm tasted a little sweeter... and I loved the smelled the deep muskiness, and it being so thick," Susan answered blushing again. She was obscenely smacking her lips. The inside of her mouth remained coated with the residue of Tom's sperm, sticking to the inside of her mouth, allowing her to taste his sperm over and over.

"You like thick and dense cum," Dr. Wood asked.

Susan swallowed again and nodded. She still had the salty and metallic taste of Tom's cum on her tongue.

"Tom, thank you so much, you were excellent, so helpful to Mrs. Fisher. You may go now. We will be discussing the next phase of Mrs. Fisher's special treatment."

Tom kissed Susan tenderly and left. Susan wasn't expecting it and was pleasantly surprised. "Is this really happening and why is he doing this?" she was trembling, thinking as she felt all the butterflies in her stomach. She found herself she establishes a relationship with a young guys a lot easier now.

"Susan, I'd like you to lay back and relax." Dr. Wood interrupted her thoughts.

Susan lay back as Dr. Wood had requested without question as Dr. Wood praised her, "You were excellent too, my hot sexy little hottie."

"Thank you," Susan replied softly.

"You were amazing, darling," Paul agreed excitedly.

"Obviously, we brought out the wild unbridled lustful side of your wife," Dr. Wood said with a smile.

Paul nodded and approached Susan kissing her, their tongues lashed against each others as the rest of salty cum was swapped between them.

"Do you like the taste of Tom's cum?" Dr. Wood asked Paul.

Paul nodded again.

"I am glad to hear that," Dr. Wood said and continued, "So did you get enough sperm, hottie?" She asked Susan as she sat next to Susan on the bed and caressed her beautiful round belly.

"Yes," Susan said and moaned contentedly at her touch.

"Paul, your wife got enough sperm, but I'm not sure your wife got enough sex and orgasms." Dr. Wood said as she continued running her hands gently across Susan's sperm filled stomach.

"What do you mean? How much sex is necessary for my wife?" Paul asked worriedly.

"Your wife needs to have sex at least twice a day. Every day! This means Susan has to have a regular fuck schedule. Remember, the more sex and sperm, the more chances of winning a medal," Dr. Wood explained as she played with Susan's large sensitive nipples.

Susan moaned involuntarily. The need to cum was almost too powerful to resist, and she was aware that they all knew it.

"You need to have sex at least twice a day, don't you hottie?"

Susan nodded and moaned again.

"At least twice a day! I could try, but I'm not sure I can," Paul said honestly.

"Paul, your wife needs to be well fucked. How satisfied your wife is with your little cock it's very important as well as the frequency of the sex you provide her. As we have seen today, your wife wasn't satisfied with your little penis," Dr. Wood explained.

"So... what do you suggest?" Paul asked nervously. He sensed that there was something more Dr. Wood wanted to say.

"Like our young studs help you giving Susan enough sperm, the same way they could help you to satisfy your wife. Can you imagine what a huge cock like Jim's or Tom's could do for a woman like your wife?" Dr. Wood tried to explain better.

"Yes... but... they have such... huge cocks," Paul stammered.

"I'll tell you the truth," Dr. Clark also tried to explain. "Your wife desperately wants and needs a big cock. She just wants to get taken by a real man for change. Someone who will dominate her and give the good hard fucking she needs. Maybe if you had a normal size of penis and your wife had a small vagina all this wouldn't even be an issue, however, in this situation you need the help of our young well endowed studs!"

"Dr. Clark is right," Dr. Wood confirmed. "I like talking about 'genital fit' rather than either partner's genital size, given that both partner's genital size affects the overall fit. Matching the size closely for both the woman and the man is considered important for sexual compatibility. In our case, obviously you have a small penis, Paul, and obviously, your wife has a bigger and wider vagina than average. So woman like your wife, who has a deep vagina, will not find a man with a small penis a very good fit, but she will find a man with a huge cock just perfect.

"OK, evidently if we want to improve Susan's personal records, we must do it... we must satisfy my wife... in the proper manner. In other words, my wife needs huge cock because it fits her vagina perfectly!" Paul said finally. He again realized how much he enjoyed watching and sharing his young wife with other young men!

"That's wonderful, Paul," Dr. Wood was very satisfied with Paul's response. "You fully understand your wife needs. She was excellent and I have concluded that she is ready for next phase and her biggest challenge."

Susan couldn't believe that her husband had just allowed her to be having sex with another man! Susan felt incredibly free, free to enjoy sex.

"Ohh, I love you... I love you so much," Susan said happily and kissed Paul.

Dr. Wood has done a good job and Dr. Clark noticed that there was no problem luring Susan and Paul into the next stages of Dr. Wood's plans.

"Jim and Tom are well-endowed with massive cocks but they are also both inexperienced in sex. Also, we emptied their balls today. So, I suggest that Erik help US! He is also a young stud, but he has a lot of sexual experience. Kate, one of my patients, who has a very high libido like Susan, has been teaching him to enjoy sex and how to please a woman. We are very pleased with how he's turned into a highly skilled lover now. Do you agree with my proposal?" Dr. Wood asked.

Susan and Paul just nodded! Susan realized she would have a relationship with a third stud in the same day. She was incredibly horny and all she wanted was to be fucked, and hard. She was astonished at how sexually she had become. Her life was changed when she met Dr. Wood, a good doctor, who allowed her to discover desire, to assert herself as a woman and as an adult. After the experiences of the last few days she felt radically changed and grown up. She was delighted, too, that her husband had been so encouraging of her newfound sexual and psychical growth.

To be continued...

nik314
nik314
857 Followers
12