How to Win Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
857 Followers

"Your wife is really a turn-on," Dr. Clark whispered to Paul. "I'm glad she isn't as shy as she was when she first visited us."

Paul nodded. He also noticed that his wife shed all of her inhibitions.

As if she wanted to prove it, Susan lifted her hips up off the bed and begged again shamelessly, "Please, Erik, give me your big cock!"

Erik was taking his time, teasing her. Then Susan felt Erik lean over her slightly, taking some of his weight off his knees.

"Ohhh..." Susan moaned wordlessly as Erik's huge cock penetrated her again. Erik was pushing slowly until his long thick cock was all the way inside her.

Susan's long legs wrapped around Erik while his big cock slid in and out of her wet fat swollen pussy. Dr. Wood placed Paul's hand on Susan's tummy and pushed down firmly.

"Oh, this is incredible," Paul said as he felt Erik's cock head moving in and out of his wife.

"Ah! Ah! Oh Erik! More! Deeper! Ohyes!" Susan cried out between gasps. She moaned constantly, louder and louder, while her pussy was deeply fucked with this big dick.

"Your wife makes a lot of noise when she is fucked," Dr. Clark noticed.

"Yes," Paul confirmed shortly. He was surprised by the new noises his wife made when Erik fucked her. With him, Susan made no more than a couple of gasps, usually just 'oh, please, more.'

"Nothing to be ashamed of my dear, just enjoy it, enjoy Erik's big cock in your hot pussy!" Dr. Wood said softly.

In front of her husband, Susan lost herself and found herself again. She was now actively participating in the fucking, as she thrust her hips forward to impale her pussy on Erik's long cock. She could feel his balls slapping against her pussy while Erik fucked her so hard.

"Show your hubby how much you like it, hottie. He loves the look of passion on your beautiful face," Dr. Wood encouraged her. The doctor wanted to show Paul that just because Susan was a respectable married woman, it didn't mean she couldn't be a dirty hot wife.

"Are you watching us, hubby? Do you like seeing your very hot wife fucking me like this?" Erik asked. He liked watching the face of Paul as he dealt with the emotions of watching his wife get fucked by another man.

Paul nodded wordlessly. His wife never looked so sexy! She was obviously enjoying this and Paul realized their marriage was about to change forever. But he realized he liked seeing his wife pleasured. And he derived his pleasure from seeing hers. Above all, he was happy for his hot insatiable wife.

Susan wrapped her arms around Erik's neck, and he could feel her perky breasts and erect nipples rubbing against his chest when she started cuming again and again. Her orgasms just seemed to continue on and on as her body grabbed onto his cock and wouldn't let go. All his thrusting just seemed to drive her orgasms onwards. It was immensely pleasurable, not only for Susan, but for Erik also. He felt himself getting close.

"I'm going to empty my balls deep inside you soon, Mrs. Fisher. Can I?" Erik grunted down at her glazed expression.

"Ahhh... yes... yes, come inside me, pleaaase... " Susan moaned and Erik felt her legs wrapped around him, and her feet, locked together, pulling his ass deeper inside her, trapping him.

"Yes, Erik. Come inside Mrs. Fisher, inside her thirsty married pussy, while her husband is watching," Dr. Wood gave Erik her permission knowing that he was ready for his first orgasm after a good 30 minute pounding.

Erik replied by letting out an animalistic groan, throwing his weight on top of Susan, and giving her the hardest, deepest fuck she'd ever had in her life.

Susan closed her eyes and let out a long, loud moan as she felt his cock begin to twitch and spurt inside her, filling her completely. Knowing that a strange man came inside her for the first time while her husband watched only made the feeling that much more exquisite.

"Ohhh... honey, he is cuming... in my pussy! I can FEEL it!" Susan bellowed as another orgasm washed over her. She felt each pulse of Erik's cock, each jet of his cum inside her. One... two... three... four... five... six hot blast of his cum poured from his cock. Seconds passed, like he would never stop filling her! Feeling the wet heat of his very voluminous ejaculations pulsing into her was the most intensely erotic thing Susan had ever felt.

"Yes baby, let him enjoy your pussy. Cum while he is emptying his balls inside you!" Paul exclaimed, not hiding his excitement.

Susan did. Fascinated, Paul watched his wife shuddering through another orgasms. Erik could feel her pussy walls convulsing, sucking on his cock like an extra mouth, drawing his cum further into her depths.

A few minutes later, their breathing became slow and more stable as their orgasms came to an end. Their bodies started to relax and Susan felt Erik's hardness soften a little but he still remained very hard.

"Susan, now kiss your young lover. He deserves it!" Dr. Wood said softly.

Susan put a hand behind Erik's head and drew him in for a gentle kiss, however, only after a few seconds did Paul realize that his wife let Erik kiss her passionately. This was no light touch of the lips, it was a deep and lustful kiss, and his tongue probed into her most willingly opened mouth. She moved her arms around his back and hugged him closer while kissing him. Obviously, she didn't want to separate from him. They kissed loudly, lips smacking with his cock still lodged deep inside her. Between kisses Susan let out moans and groans continuously, showing everyone how much she was enjoying him.

Soon enough, Susan felt Erik's cock grow and become fully hard again. She was amazed at how fast his cock recovered. It made her body respond against her will and her back arched up off the bed. With his penis still very deep within her, she felt his cock head brush up against her cervix which excited her even more. Erik started slowly moving his cock in and out and then plunged deeper and deeper inside of her. The more his cock head touched her cervix, the more excited she became and the greater her orgasm became. Soon, her body began to shake again as a new huge orgasms filled her whole being.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oooohhhh!" Susan moaned.

"Keep going if you are ready, Erik. Don't worry, Mrs. Fisher can go as long as you can!" Dr. Wood said softly.

Susan's moans of pleasure simply confirmed it. Paul thought the session would end then, but Erik quickly recovered and wanted to fuck his wife again which obviously was fine with Susan. It only took a short moment for Paul to realize his wife was far from satiated.

"Yes, I am ready. I want to fuck Mrs. Fisher non-stop, all day!" Erik said excitedly.

"Ok, stud. I am sure her hubby would agree that Mrs. Fisher is yours from now on. I remember she likes doggy style so I suggest fucking her in that position again. Also, in this position, you can use your free hands to caress her firm breasts and butt and get a better grip for penetration," Dr. Wood added.

"Tell me you're my woman. Tell me you need my big cock. You tell me that and I'll give you what you want!" Erik demanded boldly.

"Yes, I'm your woman! Please, I need your big beautiful cock," Susan gasped.

Erik pulled out his cock and they could see it was coated in sticky sperm and her pussy juice. He turned Susan around until she faced the bed, he was behind her and gently spread her thighs. Then he entered her from behind in one fast, hard thrust. His left arm was around her waist and he lifted her a little, angling her better as he started to fuck her from behind in hard, deep thrusts causing her large full tits to sway back and forth. Susan gripped the bed sheet tightly to hold herself in place, her eyes and mouth wide open, her moans getting louder and louder and her screams uncontrollable!

They could hear the sound of Erik's cum slurping from within making that wet sticky sound as his cock continued to plunge deep into her heated pussy. Then his left hand wrapped around her to dive between her thighs where he found her big swollen clit. Susan clenched her pussy and squeezed her G spot against Erik's thick cock, as he thrust back and forth into her cervix over and over. Every thrust of his long hard cock against her cervix was like a mini orgasm, leading to more new huge orgasms. She wanted this pleasure to go on forever.

"Erik is a wonderful lover. Your wife is enjoying him so much, isn't she?" Dr. Clark asked Paul.

"Yes, I can't believe it, he lasts too long. And I didn't know my wife really enjoyed longer sex," Paul answered.

"You're right, his stamina is excellent! And believe me, your wife absolutely needs it. She is made for marathon sex!" Dr. Wood explained.

This time Erik fucked Susan for almost an hour. Susan really went into overdrive with her thrusting to meet his pounding. She was actually pushing him back with her thrusts. Finally, he told her, "I am close, Mrs. Fisher!"

Susan raised it to another level as she begged him, "Fuck me harder and feed me again with your hot cum, please!"

"Yes, I'm going to fill your pretty pussy with my cum again!" Erik breathed down at her. At these words, he sank his cock to the hilt and shuddered violently as thick wads of cum spewed forward in a rush to fill her womb.

Susan felt his huge cock pumping deep inside her womb and that tipped her over the edge. Her uterus was swimming in a gooey mess and every squirt of Erik's cum massaged her cervix. She couldn't think of anything other than cuming and letting this young stud fill her up again really full with his hot sperm.

"Paul, just look how deep that long cock is as he pumps his hot cum into your wife's aching pussy," Dr. Clark noticed.

Paul nodded as he watched Erik's balls tighten while he cam again in his wife's beautiful pussy. The face of his wife had turned totally wanton, it was obvious his wife was still cuming in the throes of a climax.

"Ohh... honey... he came inside me so hard... his cock was so big... I love you," Susan moaned as Erik kissed her neck. She was deeply satisfied and finally relaxed.

After a few minutes, Susan felt him retreating and with a loud 'plop' his cock popped out of her pussy. Immediately she felt warm thick cum running down her legs. Almost automatically her hand slid down under her belly and she began rubbing her clit with the gooey substance.

"Ohhh, thank you," she moaned and smiled over to Erik who moved in front of her.

Erik's cock was semi-hard and Susan obediently began licking him clean of his sperm and her juices. When she finished cleaning his cock, she rolled over on her back. She pulled her hand back from her pussy, put her hand to her lips, and licked her fingers.

"Do you like the taste of Erik's cum, hottie?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Oh, yes... it tasted great," Susan purred as she looked over to her hubby. She moved through a series of shattering explosions that left her drained and limp.

Erik lay beside Susan, spreading her slender legs far apart, showing all of them her well fucked pussy. Globs of his cum had leaked out of her pussy and stained the sheets.

"It seemed as if gallons of Erik's semen had been poured into your wife's sweet hole," Dr. Clark noticed.

"Yes, he fucked and filled her up good!" Paul agreed and added, "So much sperm had shot out of him that my wife was flooded!" He couldn't believe that stream after stream of Erik's warm sticky cum was flowing from his wife's pussy.

"I promised Susan that Erik would fill her pussy full of his warm cum," Dr. Wood said proudly and asked, "So are you satisfied now, hottie?"

"Yes, but I can't believe what I did... I have never been fucked like that before. I had such different orgasms with Erik. Over and over and over. I lost count how many times he made me cum!" Susan answered. She was absolutely exhausted, her pussy was overflowing with a mix of Erik's cum and her juices.

To be continued...

nik314
nik314
857 Followers
12