How to Win Ch. 07

Story Info
Susan's satisfaction continued.
3.8k words
3.96
19.2k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
855 Followers

Many thanks to Robbie for editing and improving this.

*****

Greg obediently pulled out his cock and Erik quickly took his place. He pressed his cock head against Susan's pussy lips gently forcing his way inside of her. After being stretched by Greg's fat cock, Erik penetrated her easily. Susan enjoyed the new sensation of being filled with some thinner but longer cock. She began to wriggle her hips, then lift her legs wrapping them around Erik's waist like she didn't want to ever let him go. This allowed nice body contact and also this let Erik sink even deeper. Paul heard his wife moan with pleasure as Erik fucked her with full force. Susan groaned loudly as she twisted her hips with the head of Erik's cock touching her sensitive cervix. Apparently, the higher Susan wrapped her legs around Erik, the deeper Erik could penetrate her. She continued to pull her hips back as he pushed into her, pressing into her cervix again.

"Ooohhh," Erik groaned as he plunged all the way into Susan. With Susan's legs wrapped around his upper back, his cock started to enter another fleshy ring - her cervix!

"This positions allow for deeper penetration than others and enable your wife to enjoy her lover's cock penetrating her cervix. But this positions can be pleasant for her lover too," Dr. Wood explained Erik's sudden groan. She was aware that the tip of Erik's cock was pressing hard against the mouth of Susan's womb.

"Ohhh... yes... Erik, fuck meee... pleeeease," Susan was gasping.

She couldn't do anything but whimper, grunt and moan as Erik fucked her. She began to orgasm again, her uterus convulsing as Erik continued to slide his cock head through her cervix and into her uterus. Erik fucked her this way for ten minutes, then he and Greg changed places again. Paul realized these young studs really enjoyed sharing his hot wife equally and his wife definitely wasn't complaining.

"Paul, your wife has the most fuckable pussy I've seen in a long while. Her puffy peach is oversized and beautiful. Her meaty pussy is quite inviting," Greg noted.

Greg started to slap Susan's pussy again, spreading her swollen pussy open to its limits, forcing his captive's sensitive clitoris out of its hood so it was fully exposed, This time he did it harder, making her grunt and jerk with every blow. Her heavy breasts bounced with each of Greg thrusts flopping back and forth, side-to-side.

"Ahhh... Greg... it's sooo damn good!" Susan cried out when Greg's fat cock caused a different sensation in her hot swollen pussy.

"Yeeesss Mrs. Fisher, you're so good, you're still so fucking tight," Greg said keenly.

"It is exciting to watch Mrs. Fisher's expressions change as Greg hit the right spot, a spot you hadn't ever touched," Dr. Clark noticed while looking at Paul.

Paul just nodded. His wife's sensitive inner lips and her clit felt swollen and pulsing hot, stinging harshly with every blow. It was too sensitive, stimulating her mercilessly. As Greg stepped up the pace, her eyes rolled back in her head, little shudders going through her body as he forced her higher and higher until her dam broke. She screamed throatily, jerking, flailing against the ropes as her orgasm ripped through her, her pussy spasming and clenching around the thick cock. Greg slapped her all the way through it, forcing her orgasm to draw it out, shudder after shudder going through her.

"Ohhh... ahhh... I'm...cummiiiinnnggg... agaaain!" Susan screamed as she again reached her highest level of excitement. She came so hard that her stomach hurt, her clit throbbing in time to her pulse as her pussy contracting around Greg's cock.

But it was just the start of her fucking, not the end. For the next two hours, Erik and Greg took turns fucking and pleasuring Susan in her favorite position - doggy style position. She had obviously adjusted to Erik's and Greg's cock size's because she started moving her hips to match their rhythm. One orgasm after an other ripped through her body as two young studs fucked her alternately with long slow strokes.

"I'm going to cum, Mrs. Fisher," Greg finally said as he started to pump his cock into Susan at a furious pace.

"Ahhh... yes, Greg, yeees... that's it. Cum in me... pleeeaaase," Susan said in an orgasmically strained voice, grunting, groaning and moaning

"Ohhh Mrs. Fisher, I'm cumming in you, I'm cumming in you!" Greg cried out, and let out a long loud satisfied moan.

For the first time Susan felt wave after wave of Greg's hot potent seed filling her vagina with each pulsation of his cock. She also felt herself milking Greg's thick cock with her vaginal muscles, pulling the cum up from Greg's balls further into her body. Her body was shaking and she couldn't breathe. Paul could clearly see his wife was having another powerful orgasm. It lingered for her and almost a minute went by while the room was filled Susan's cries of sexual abandon while Greg continued to fuck her hard. Paul stared in disbelief as Greg's sperm started to slowly seep out of his wife's well fucked and abused pussy. He couldn't believe how big Greg's load was and how eager his wife was to gobble every trace of his offering. Finally Greg pulled out his fat cock and got off the bed. Susan stayed on her knees with her gaping fuck hole glaring right at her hubby. Cum bubbled out, running down both thighs.

"Mr. Fisher, your wife's a great fuck!" Greg said as he collapsed onto an armchair, gasping.

Paul stood silent watching Erik, who immediately started moving toward his wife.

"Are you ready for some thick fiery sperm, Mrs. Fisher? I want to fill you up, Mrs. Fisher!" Erik asked, agog.

"Yes, please, Erik, I want your sperm too," Susan pleaded hoarsely, obviously losing all sense of inhibition in front of her husband. She was still excited, spread open on her knees, Greg's cum tricking from her freshly fucked pussy, her engorged clit and labia were clearly visible for everyone to see, along with her very erect nipples. Paul could not believe Susan's sex drive. How could she possibly be still horny after so much sex and orgasms?

"Lie on the back and spread your legs for me, Mrs. Fisher," Erik ordered and Susan did, obediently

Erik opened her legs more widely before penetrating her quickly forcing about half his length into her. He licked and sucked on her nipples for a while, making her moan shamelessly. He then started fucking her but he wasn't fully up her.

"How do you feel, Mrs. Fisher?" Erik asked teasingly.

"Please, Erik, give me all of your big cock, I need it," Susan begged.

Erik looked down at her as he continued to slowly pound her pussy, "Oh yeah, Mrs. Fisher, I know what you need, I would do anything for you because fucking you has been so good!"

Then he put his arms under Susan's long legs and pulled her knees back to her large breast. With her knees against her chest Susan held on for a long ride. Erik began fucking her harder and faster until he was literally bouncing on top of her. Susan was screaming as Erik thrust deep. She could feel her pussy starting to quiver.

"Ohhhhhh...my...goooooooooddd!!" Susan moaned as her new stronger orgasm approached.

Paul was amazed at Erik's stamina. He fucked his wife hard and steady for twenty minutes without stopping as his wife continued to cum. Her pussy convulsed around Erik's young hard cock urging it to release its contents. Finally the sight of Susan squirming and writhing in orgasm before him, the feeling of her tight hot pussy squeezing, ringing out his swollen cock was way too much for Erik. He couldn't hold back any longer, even if he had wanted to.

"Oooohhh Mrs. Fisher!!" Erik shouted as his cock started erupting deep inside Susan's waiting pussy.

Susan felt his hot cum as it shot out deep inside her pussy. This set her off again and she cried out as she was overcome by her new climax.

"Aaahhhh... I'm going... to cum again," Susan screamed one last time in major orgasm.

Erik held firmly inside Susan's pussy as she started jerking all over and bucking under him. Obviously Susan loved the feeling of a young potent man cumming inside of her, filling her up with his hot sperm. Again her hubby could see sperm coming out of his hot wife's pussy past where Erik was plugging away with very short strokes. Then there was more, then there was a lot. Erik kept fucking his wife long after Paul could tell he had cum in her. Then Erik leaned down and kissed Susan deeply and Paul saw her arm snake around his neck pulling him hard to her. Paul looked on stunned and confused, but excited at the same time by the intimacy of their kiss. The one thing that eluded Paul was how to cope with the power and intensity of his lovely wife intimately and passionately French kissing her new young lovers. To witness it was an incredibly volcanic mix of beauty, passion and lust. Also thrown into the same mix however, was a sharp dose of fear, insecurity and confusion. But Paul did not object. He was aware his wife simply enjoyed it too much. It was so clear for everyone to see!

Finally Erik pulled his big cock out and collapsed spent on the bed next to her. Paul looked right into his wife's well fucked pussy. That was a lot of cum. A whole lot of cum! Paul had a feeling that his wife's thirsty womb was drinking up every drop of Erik's cum.

"Ohhhh ... my god Erik..." was all Susan could say in between gasps. She was totally exhausted and her body went limp but she glowed as only a well fucked woman can glow.

Greg lay down on other side of Susan, now she was lying on the bed between her two lovers. Their arms were around her shoulders in a sign of possession and ownership. Her legs remained parted and Susan could feel her lover's cum dripping from her pussy and slithering down over her asshole. She felt warm and alive in the afterglow of countless powerful orgasms her young lovers gave to her.

"Oh, I can not believe," Paul looked at his watch. It was 8:50 p.m. "My wife had spent more than two hours with Erik and Greg. That was more time than in her training."

"Yes, hubby, they fucked your wife for almost three hour straight," Dr. Clark confirmed with smile and added, "But your wife obviously enjoyed being with her young hung lovers. You could see that Erik's and Greg's cum was already partially changing your wife. Her body's senses were heightening and she'd be able to take them both many more times. Now, her body was adapting itself to mate with young studs frequently. And don't forget, this treatment is for her training, too. It is very important training to achieve your wife's best sporting result's."

Paul nodded and looked at his wife. She was still breathing heavily, making her heavy titties rise and fall, attracting the attention of her lovers. Each of them started softly massaging her heaving breasts and cuddling and kissing her.

"Are you okay, hottie?" Dr. Wood asked her softly.

Long minutes passed until Susan could speak again.

"Ohhh... yes ...that was...incredible," Susan finally managed to gasp. "Oh... Erik... thanks you," she said almost incoherently. Then she looked at Greg and said with a shy smile, "Thank you... Greg. You were great, too!" Finally she looked at her husband," What I really enjoyed was knowing that my husband was watching me while I was ... errr...being fucked by other men!" In the back of her mind she felt the slight tingle of pride that she was woman enough to satisfy two young potent men.

"I'm glad to hear that, Susan. You have done really well! You definitely lived up to our expectations!" Dr. Wood crowed and looked at Paul.

Paul nodded trying to understand what the doctor was saying . "What kind of expectations," he thought to himself.

Then Dr. Wood inserted first two fingers, then three into Susan's wet pussy and continued, "When I examined your wife first time, I found that she was one of those women who are uniquely built for sexual intercourse. When she is aroused her vagina walls are very elastic and can stretch enormously in length and in width, so she can accept a really large, long, thick cock, And her reaction to stimuli is very high indicating the ability to have many powerful orgasms. In all of our medical treatments, especially today's treatment, your wife has proved it and I'm sure you'll agree that your wife is highly orgasmic."

"Yes, I saw that and I enjoyed witnessing my hot wife received a level of sexual fulfillment I cannot provide. One of my greatest pleasures was seeing my wife in the throes of climax and I'd been looking forward to witnessing it again," Paul said quietly, but proudly.

"Also, I am now entirely convinced your wife is capable of one special kind of multiple orgasms. It is serial multiple orgasm, sometimes indistinguishable from one very long, extended orgasm, these come right after one another with no recovery time necessary. You have to be proud of your hot wife, Paul!" Dr. Wood continued.

"Yes, I am so proud of her," Paul answered honestly.

"Hottie, did you like Greg's fat cock?" Dr. Wood asked Susan again.

Susan paused, her mind clouded with arousal, trying to answer the doctor's question accurately.

"Yes, he was so... so thick...thicker than Erik... I'd never had anything close to his size! Honestly, I was a little scared that it was going to hurt ... but Greg was very gentle and patient and when he was finally inside me...my God, it was fantastic!"

"Does this mean that you love the different sensation and you love feeling 'filled'?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes, stretching sensations were awesome... and I like having been 'filled'. There's something about having every nerve inside me rubbed by a thick cock. And I don't feel like I am being fucked by a thick cock, I feel like I am wrapped around it!" Susan blushed and smiled shyly.

Dr. Wood smiled as she saw her innocent, naive personality come through as she answered to Dr. Clark. Obviously, Susan was a classic submissive and had taken to this new role quickly.

"Watching my wife take a really big one...big and so thick... is just hotter than hell!" Paul added keenly.

"Yes, you are right, Paul. It's amazing seeing your wife so turned on and curious about Greg's much larger size. Watching her struggle...wince in sweet and pain...but take it anyway out of desire... To see her smiling and crying out with pleasure from Greg's thick cock pumping in and out of her!" Dr. Clark confirmed.

"What about Erik?" Dr. Wood continued with questions.

"Ohhh... I loved fucking him... actually I loved fucking them both. Erik... Erik was fantastic. He did sometimes poke... errr... my cervix when he got animated and I found it so pleasurable", Susan answered.

"Yes, I've heard some women say they found it uncomfortable, but it was obviously all good for you", Dr. Wood confirmed with pleasure.

"What do you think, Paul? Do you think your wife needed that?" Dr. Clark asked teasingly.

"Yes, sure... my wife needed that. She is made for real, hard fucking!" Paul said bluntly.

"I'm glad to hear that," Dr. Clark nodded and then asked, "Paul, I can tell Erik and Greg pumped a lot of semen into your wife today. She received two loads in her mouth and stomach and two loads in her pussy. So, I hope you are hungry hubby and you are looking forward to eating their cum out of your wife stretched sloppy well fucked pussy?"

"Yes...I want to lick my wife's well fucked pussy," Paul answered while blushing. Obviously, he was used to licking his wife's pussy after it had been flooded with other men's cum!

***

The next two days, which were a Thursday and Friday, followed a very similar routine to the first day of Erik and Greg serving and fucking together Mrs. Fisher. Dr. Wood found, much to her pleasant surprise, that Susan wanted Erik and Greg to fuck her so badly. Obviously, Susan's hunger for them was growing and she couldn't get the thought of their giant cocks out of her mind, obviously they have got her addicted. Completely addicted!

Friday evening session ended and finally the room was quiet except for Susan deep breathing. Her face beamed from the sheer pleasure her lovers gave her.

"That was the most awesome thing, it was fantastic watching your long fucking... I'm so proud of you, Susan," Dr. Wood noticed with smile.

Susan flushed and blushed as she only nodded her head happily.

"Paul, you must be proud too that your wife is such a sexually insatiable young woman. She's not like other women. Not at all! And you have to be grateful that she has these two handsome men who help her." Dr. Wood said to Paul.

"Yes, I am so proud of my wife and I am thankful for all Erik's and Greg's help and attention which my wife was getting from them. Also, I am so proud that it takes two hung men to keep my young wife completely satisfied! I am the luckiest man in the world to be her husband and she is all I would ever desire," Paul answered proudly.

"After several treatments I am sure your wife truly loves and she is obviously become addicted to long, thick cock," Dr. Wood noted.

"After fucking our stud's long, thick cock a dozen times now and after spending so much time full-to-the-max, I'm not surprised!" Dr. Clark added with a smile and asked, "Can we consider that Mrs. Fisher's 'resizing' is finished?"

"Yes, Mrs. Fisher spent several hours each day with her stud's large cocks buried in her and stretching her wide open. Now her pussy actually looks different and her labia wont quite go back together anymore when spread. I am sure her 'resizing' and the transformation to 'hot wife loves girth' is completely visible and finished!" Dr. Wood concluded.

Dr. Clark nodded confirming Dr. Wood's conclusion.

"Great! If we agree on continuing your wife's treatment, I think I got a suggestion. Susan is a great pole vaulter and on Sunday she has a major competition, the most important one of her career. So I propose to cancel tomorrow morning session," Dr. Wood said and looked at Paul and Susan.

"But... why?" Susan asked disappointedly. After experiencing and learning so much about sex these past few days, she could not imagine going on with her life without it. "You know... I need them again. I need to release the heaviness and tension in my body before the competition ... I need to... you know... I need to be fucked... so much more."

"Do not worry, hottie. I know exactly what you need and I have the perfect solution. We could see how you enjoyed Erik and Greg fucking you together," Dr. Wood said softly.

"And we could see how flexible your body was when being fucked," Dr. Clark added.

"That is true. Some women are built for a speed fuck, others for comfort. Others yet, flexible and in-shape women, like Mrs. Fisher, are built for a long time of pleasure," Dr. Wood explained.

"What does it mean?" Paul asked.

"Paul, it means that your wife is able to exhibit more endurance in fucking! Erik and Greg had fucked your wife for a long time, but I am sure she was not close to the limit of her endurance. Like I said earlier, her reaction to stimuli is very high indicating the ability to have many powerful orgasms. Your wife has an extremely healthy sexual appetite. Simply speaking, after a few days of treatment, I have concluded that your athletic wife is made for marathon sex," Dr. Wood said in a serious tone.

"Marathon sex? I do not understand," Paul was confused.

"Paul, my proposal for tomorrow is... some kind of gangbang!" Dr. Wood explained.

Susan couldn't believe Dr. Wood was saying this to them, but she knew the good doctor was right.

"Gangbang! Fuck several men at the same time?" Paul also couldn't believe.

"Yes, hubby, gangbang! Your wife is horny and wants many men one after another and at same time. But first time, we'll do something similar. I recommend a special type of gangbang for tomorrow, for Susan's first time! I call it 'pulling a train'. To my mind, it is different from a gangbang in that her lovers go one at a time, one after the other until they have all had sex with your wife at least once. The reality is that the train keeps running because young studs tend to recover quickly and become excited again at the sights and sounds of a woman getting fucked in the same room by several horny men is very stimulating. I expect that having four or five well hung studs could mean up to 15 couplings. This means at least 15 ejaculation's and countless orgasms for your horny wife." Dr. Wood explained in detail.

nik314
nik314
855 Followers
12