How We Met

Story Info
The story of how me and my fiancé met.
3.5k words
4.2
26.4k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goey
Goey
221 Followers

1

I think every girl has done it at some point: slapped 'Huge Cock' into Google to see what comes up. Then, depending on how horny they are, either thought 'As if' or 'If only.' My point is we've all seen big cocks. But when there's one in front of you, like right in front of you, everything is so different, so surreal. Just the sheer size of it sticking out from his body glistening with precum in the dim light as your eyes feast upon it. It's an amazing feeling to have a big one at your disposal, to feel someone deep within you, deeper than anything you're used to.

This is the story of how I met my partner. It's not a romance; at first it was pure lust. I'm not saying it's okay to want someone just because of his penis, or saying that I was smart or it was right – but this is how I felt then, and how it happened. I first 'met' him in a way that I can never tell my parents about...

2

I was at Emma's house and we we're both very stoned. It's not something I do now but back when I was 18/19 it was what the weekend was about. The 'party' was winding down. Emma told me of a chat site, I'd never heard of it but it seemed like a laugh (well everything does at that stage) so we went on it. I stood next to her as she sat on her computer chair and typed and, like true ladies, we started asking for men's Instant Messenger addresses so they could show us their penises.

So we added people, laughed at the small cocks (harsh but sadly true) and looked a bit at the normal ones, but nothing was amazing... none were grand. It was all silliness and giggles, really, but that would all change when we added him to our IM account, the man I would spend over 5 years with, perhaps even my whole life...

"He looks cute." I said as his photo loaded. He was the only person who had his face as his photo, instead of their cock or a default football or something random. It was a bit foolish really; this seemed to be his main IM account judging by the address and face photo.

"He's alright I guess," replied Emma, obviously not too impressed. We had never really seen eye to eye on men. She always liked them tall and plain looking, while I always liked the ones who looked fun.

Emma, obviously not expecting much quickly types and sends 'Show us you cock then' skipping all the usual small talk.

"Oh Emma, you're such a charmer" I sigh.

The view camera invite flashes onto the screen and Emma quickly clicks it.

"I'm guessing tiny" she remarks as his cam begins to load.

I was silent, the idea of seeing his penis was exciting, he wasn't hiding behind a fake account and the 'danger' thrilled me. Was he stupid, or just incredibly proud of what he had?

His cam loads, his large shining purple head points upwards towards the top left of the cam screen, the full length of his shaft visible behind it. Neither of us say anything, it's big, easily the biggest I've seen. Our silly mood vanishes.

"Shit Goey" whispers Emma, after what seems like forever, "He's huge."

I nod slowly, my eyes fixed on his large cock-head. Emma clicks enter and I see her message of 'Stroke it' appear on the screen. His hand reaches down and wraps around his cock, much of the length still on show. My mind jumps to the thought that it would probably take three hands to conceal it. Three hands! With my last boyfriend only the tip of his head poked out when I held it. This guy was seriously big. I could feel my body shifting gears, trailing way from logic and steering towards lust.

We watched him wank. We asked him to move so we could see it from underneath, from the side, from above – it was a beautiful penis. Finally he cums, the amount is breathtaking and I bite my lip as I watch his orgasm. I was so focused on it that by the time I noticed Emma's hands sneaking up my skirt she already had her fingers wrapped around my knickers elastic. I quickly thank him and sign-off before leaning down to kiss her and as our lips touch she slides my knickers down. Her tongue invades deep into my mouth. She pushes me onto the floor; my skirt lifts at the back as I roll onto all fours, exposing my naked bottom.

We we're both anally obsessed. What started as two girls having a bit of experimentation soon became much more than light hearted fun as Emma played more and more with my ass. Emma's fascination giving me anal pleasure grew into a large desire to fist me, a fantasy we had both come to share over time.

She looks at the large plastic disc between my cheeks; it's girth forcing them apart.

"Jesus Goey they just seem to be getting bigger!" exclaims Emma as she crawls towards my backside. Her kisses circle around my stuffed asshole as her left hand skims my pussy, barely contacting the flesh, simply gliding across my wetness. She removes her left hand and uses it too support her weight as her right grips around the base of the plug.

"Go on babe, hold open for me?" Emma asks gently. I reach back and hold my cheeks apart as she begins to pull the large buttplug out of me. Her eyes widen as she watches my asshole cling onto the exiting plug, and as it pops fully out she stares deep into my gaping ass. I can feel her breath run into my spread hole.

"God I love your ass Goey"

"I know" I smile.

She sucks one of her fingers, coating it with spit, before placing it into my stretched hole, twirling it to let me know how wide I am.

"I think this time we'll do it"

"I hope so" I reply, "Try it, just when I'm about to cum"

"Okay" Emma nods.

She removes her finger, places both hands on mine as I hold my cheeks apart and deeply kisses my ass. Her tongue circles inside of me, flicking against the walls, probing deep and tasting me. She moans contently as she passionately kisses my rectum, I whimper in excitement, my eyes feeling light and distant as I slip into bliss. As her kiss comes to an end, her tongue widens and she slowly withdraws it from within me. Her hands leave mine and I let go of my cheeks to better support myself, as she coats her hands with lube. Her left gently strokes my pussy, with only the slightest of contact with my clit. Her right hand pushes two fingers into my ass; they easily slide in.

"Come on" I tease, "I can handle more than that."

Her two fingers withdraw before returning with a third. I close my eyes in ecstasy as she works her fingers in and out of my ass, her thumb curling and uncurling in my pussy, pressing against me.

Soon she has all four fingers sliding in and out of my gaping hole, the sound of the lube squishing around my back entrance echoes in my head as her other hand wildly circles my clit, I begin to shake, my vision grows fuzzy and my body tenses, the ultimate sense of release rapidly approaching as I begin to orgasm.

"Do it!" I scream and without hesitation she pushes her whole hand into my ass, thumb and all. I feel my sphincter resist but she pushes firmly, my eyes water as my ass finally gives and takes her fist. I yelp as a slight sharp pain runs up my body. As my hole clenches around her wrist my entire body shudders before an explosive orgasm takes me, I scream in bliss as my ass spasms around the hand buried in me, I feel my own wetness splash against my legs as her hand rapidly strokes me, the sensation almost too intense too bear.

I scream and scream, consumed by orgasm as I feel her hand inside me. Emma's other hand begins probing into my pussy, I beg her to stop as I moan loudly, but she only doubles her efforts. My body suddenly feels like it's frozen, everything is distance. Then a feeling of utter satisfaction crashes down on me, I drop my head to the floor screaming deeply, manically into it as my vagina gushes all over Emma's hand. She lets out a deep sigh of achievement.

My body drained I flop to the floor breathing harshly. I feel my asshole tense and loosen around her wrist, her eyes fixed on the smooth skin tightly circling her arm. She pulls herself out of my ass. It stings as her thumb stretches my hole to its breaking point but as her hand leaves me a sense of emptiness sinks in and my body mourns it's loss. She spreads my cheeks and gently laps the inside of my ass with her tongue. At first it twinges as her warm tongue feels cold against my tenderness but soon it becomes soothing; her tongue swirling around my gaping hole. I drift off into sleep as she moans between my cheeks, tasting my stretched hole and feeling it's burning warmth against her.

As I awake, I reach back and touch my asshole. Already it has puckered down, and resists my finger's intrusion. I slip into clothes, gather my scattered belongings up and head for the door. Emma kisses me deeply and cups my buttocks before I leave.

I can feel the tenderness of my back entrance as I walk home, but it feels good, almost teasing me with its heat. I can feel my pussy begin to tingle as my ass aches again to be filled. My mind returns to the image of the large cock from the cam. My hunger for a large cock grows as I daydream about taking it, resting it on my face, feeling it grow as I worship it and pleasuring it to the point of no return. Although the idea having a man push a large cock up my ass was one that greatly excited me, their was one fantasy I had longed for more, one that made me smile and my body groan with lust at just the thought of it: to have a man cum on my face. Past boyfriends had refused calling it disrespectful or gross. But I longed for it, needed it. My heart begged for a man to cum on my face, to feel the warmth of his ejaculate on my smile, for him to look into my lust filled eyes as his seed rests on my skin, to wear his orgasm like a trophy of the pleasure I had given him.

As my mind fantasised, the need to masturbate, to orgasm became overwhelming. I felt that if I didn't have release, I would simply collapse in frustration. I slipped down an alley, wrestled with the front of my jeans before they came undone, squatted down and rubbed my clit, sliding my fingers quickly into my dripping pussy every now and again. It didn't take long for me to cum and as it approached I sucked a finger on my other hand and slowly pushed it into my ass, I whimpered as it rubbed against my used hole but it felt good all the same. I became powerless to my orgasm, trying to hold back my moans I whimpered as I felt myself ejaculate into my jeans, unable to stop myself.

I walk home quickly, trying to hide the damp patch in my jeans and hoping that no one can smell the must of my cum. My ass aches to be filled again, the idea of inserting a plug on my return home flashes before me, but I push it away – as much fun as it was my asshole needs to rest, and I knew it.

3

Once home and settled I added the man with the large penis onto my IM, it was a few days before I saw him online – but it was worth the wait.

He was shyer this time, and I had to show my boobs to prove I was female; but once that had been done he was more than happy to pleasure himself for my enjoyment. It became a regular thing, every other day I would watch him wank, talk filth and watch him cum. His cumshots impressed me as much as his cock, the volume was stunning. I didn't tell him about my obsession with anal, I didn't want to freak him out, but I spoke of how much I wanted him, to taste him, for him to fill my mouth. He wasn't a virgin, but he'd never had a blowjob before and I was more than happy to tease him with my words. We flirted something terrible, I spoke of my frustrations of never having a man willing to cum on my face, he was obviously more than happy to help.

I asked a simple question, one that changed all of this from online fun and fantasy to something real: 'Where abouts do you live?'

His answer froze me in my tracks. It was 20 minutes away. I was so scared that I was tempted to block him - I have no idea why. But I didn't. Soon my panic subsided and a naughty excitement came over me. We flirted more but I didn't say where I lived. Over the next couple of days we talked more and more until finally I decided I wanted to meet him. I sent the message: 'You know, you don't really live to far away from me' and we arranged to meet next week, I asked him to not cum until then, I wanted him to save it for me.

4

"Hey" I nervously greet him as he steps off the bus, I was happy he actually showed up, but had secretly hoping he wouldn't. I was just that nervous.

"Hi" he replies, confident on the surface but I can hear underneath he's just as nervous as myself.

However after a walk around town and a few pubs we we're the same people in person as we we're online. And after a meal at the third pub the sexual tension was unbearable.

As he places his pint glass down on the table, our empty plates pushed away from us he asks me, "What do you want to do after this?"

I rub his hard shaft through his jeans, the webcam was obviously not adding any extra inches, it looked and felt huge in his pants.

"I have a pretty good idea of what you want to do," I smile.

We kiss deeply, his hand slides around my breasts, and before I can say anything he pulls one out of my bra. The pub is empty, but even if it wasn't I wanted him so badly I don't think I would have cared.

His head lowers down to my nipple, it's so hard it hurts, and he takes it into his mouth. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. As his mouth leaves my breast, I pant, "Right! My place right now!" and we quickly get up to leave.

The bus ride feels like an eternity as my sexual frustration drives me insane. As soon as we step through my door I pull him into my room. We kiss madly; his hands feel my breasts wildly, pinching my nipples and squeezing my flesh firmly as our lips lock. My hand trembles as I rub the bulge in his jeans, my whole body aches to feel his size within me, my mouth longs for his taste, to feel the warmth of his muscle push itself into my face. Yes I wanted him inside my cunt, yes I wanted to feel my asshole stretch around him but more than anything I wanted to feel the strength of his erection in my throat, to empty his cum all over my face, I wanted to feel the warmth of his orgasm spread across my smile.

As I kiss him, I pop his jeans button open. His zip slides down easily, aided by the pressure of his erection behind it. I reach in, feeling the heat off his cock against my hand for the first time and grip his girth, I gasp as I feel it tense in my hand. I release his penis and slide myself off the bed so I'm kneeling between his legs. I slide my hands up his thighs, looking up at him as my fingers curl around the top of his jeans and boxers, slowly tugging them down.

His cock unfolds into the air, glistening with precum. I smile - it is beautiful. I throw his clothes to one side; my hand glides along his low hanging balls and up the full length of his shaft, just letting the palm of my hand brush against him. I lean back to admire his muscle as I hold his cock in place with a finger and thumb at the base. Looking up at him I smile, and begin kissing the tip of his cock; my body sighing in relief as I finally taste him. I begin pushing my head down, taking his length into me. He moans as he enters me, inch after inch sliding between my lips. My mouth feels so blissfully full of heat and lust, his cock twitching slightly as I consume him.

Past boyfriends had never been big enough to bother my gag reflex, but as my face lowers towards the base of his shaft I felt my body jerk slightly. He was at the point, but I was determined to take him into my mouth, fully, to have my lips against the base of his shaft as he fills my throat. I lower my head, and his large end slides into my throat, my gag reflex aches but only for a moment as inch after inch of him slides between my lips. I can feel my body tingle with my desire for him. As my chin lowers onto his balls, his shaft now fully in, his cock lurches with pleasure, bulging in my throat, straining against the walls. My eyes water at his size as he tenses inside me, I try to hold it, to resist but I can't – I wasn't prepared and I gag, and gag hard.

I lurch my head back. His cock coated with thick spit resting against my face as I desperately breath in air, saliva running from my lips to him.

"Sorry" I whimper

"Don't be" he softly replies, "It was hot."

I suck one of his balls into my mouth, running my tongue against it before returning to his cock. I resume sucking his cock, slowly, longingly, enjoying all of his length and girth as much as I can. My spit runs down his shaft as I take him. I make love to his cock with my face, sucking it, tasting it, rubbing it against my cheeks. He hardens even more as his orgasm approaches. I allow myself to swallow his whole cock a few more times. Prepared now, I feel his cock fill me, pushing down into my neck and I love it.

He's close to cumming. I wank him furiously. I can tell by his head, deep purple and absolutely huge, that it won't be long. His shaft is as hard as iron in my hand. I continue to stroke as he moans in bliss. I pant deeply as I look at his glistening hole, pointing his immense erection at my face, my body aching for his orgasm, to be drenched in his release.

As if in slow motion I feel his cock begin to spasm, rippling against my hand as he moans deeply. I watch as the first of his thick white spurts erupt from his cock. Finally a man was cumming on my face; finally my deepest fantasy would be fulfilled. A huge smile spreads across my face as the cum hits me, landing across my left side from my forehead to just under my cheek. I stroke his cock gently, feeling it shudder as he orgasms, his seed coating me with long white lines. My heart aches in joy as my vision blurs with his semen, spurt after spurt crashing down on me. I can feel the weight of his ejaculate on my face, feeling long ropes of it hanging off my face, pools of it in my eyes, threads of it wetting my lips and long bursts of it warm against my skin. He sighs deeply; his sperm emptied cock twitches once more. A long drip of cum hangs from his glistening cock and I lean forward, catching it with my tongue, following it, letting it pool in my mouth before taking it into me and swallowing. I look up and smile at him as he looks down at me in disbelief, my whole face coated with him, covered with the orgasm I had given him.

Goey
Goey
221 Followers