How Wonderful Ch. 03

Story Info
Betrayed by the pills.
3k words
4.2
89.3k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

* * * Sam's perspective * * *

One afternoon things were very slow and I decided to go home early, and since it was so early the kids would probably be down for their naps. I thought I could have a romp with their mother. When I got home no one was there so I went to Sharon's. I found Sharon and Gerri in the kitchen, obviously engaged in girl talk. I suggested that Sharon care for the children while Gerri and I went home to do some 'weekend planning.' I got shot down by Sharon having to run some errands that could not be put off. I ended up staying at Sharon's with Gerri for the afternoon. I had thought that maybe Gerri and I could have our romp there but was shot down again by Sharon who noted that we could end up having some children helping with the planning. I knew I would just have to wait until after the children were in bed tonight.

When the children started to wake from their naps, I headed to the bedroom. On the way I had the urge to take a piss and I went into the bathroom in Sharon's room. Her bedroom was immaculate and I spied her very sexy baby doll outfit on the bed. I paused to admire it and couldn't help but wonder what she looked like in it. She is very tall and has a full figure. The outfit seemed awfully small. Of course this kind of outfit wasn't designed to hide much.

I did my job and went to the kids. When I came back out I whispered to Gerri that Sharon sure had some pretty sexy night wear. Gerri wanted to know how I knew that and I told her. I noted an unusual tremor to her voice when she asked, but I didn't think anything of it. Then I told her that Sharon's boarder was a lucky boarder. Gerri told me she didn't know and that it was none of our business. Sure, I said to myself. You gals don't talk about these things amongst yourselves.

That reminded me to ask Gerri tonight, when she was going to wear the baby doll I had given her for her birthday. She had only modeled it for me briefly after I gave it to her. As it turned out, with what happened later in the evening I completely forgot about the baby doll.

That night I was ready for action. While I was telling the kids goodnight I heard a bang and a heavy thud from the kitchen. I rushed in to find Gerri lying on the floor and one of the counter stools lying next to her. She explained that she had slipped and hit the corner of the stool right between her legs. At her request, I helped to the bathroom and she went in and closed the door. A few minutes later she came out and said that she was bruised but that the pain was going away. Well, that ended my hopes for the night.

I was surprised to have terrific sex the next night. I was really surprised since I was sure Gerri would probably still be sore. I was amazed that there was no discoloration or raw spot in the area she had described and she certainly wasn't feeling any pain from it.

I still couldn't get out of my mind how small Sharon's baby doll was. I just couldn't mentally get Sharon into it. I didn't have any trouble getting Gerri into it, and, mentally I did. I liked what I imagined and it reminded me again to ask Gerri when she was going to wear the baby doll outfit I gave her for her birthday. She exclaimed that she was sorry but that she had forgotten all about it and that she would surprise me some night soon.

* * * Gerri continues * * *

During the next six weeks I generally had Mark's cock twice a week. Mondays and Fridays were Sam's busy days and seldom did he get home at the normal time, it was generally supper time or later. Those were the days I would meet Mark. It worked well having my affairs on those days since there was little likelihood of having sex with Sam those nights.

Things were going well and I was enjoying the best of two worlds. I would make an excuse to the kids for not going to the park and having lunch with them on the days I was with Mark. My absence didn't seem to bother them and they were always happy to see me when they got back.

The sessions with Mark continued to be fantastic. Mark was a gentleman and always made sure I reached climax. He was not as tender as Sam, but he was good. At the end of six weeks I wasn't ready to end the affair and I reviewed my actions and activities to make sure I wasn't getting too cocky (no pun intended) or overconfident.

The only possible openings that I could uncover were making excuses for not having sex with Sam on the nights after I had been with Mark. But really, there was nothing unusual about the situations. It was not uncommon for me to beg off from having sex, for various reasons. Besides, having sex more than two, and sometimes three, times a week was unusual for us and in addition, one of our times was almost always on Saturday. As I thought back, I really had only had to beg off twice in the last few months because of Mark.

As I completed the review I felt very guilty and started to wonder how I was going to end the affair. I was smart enough to know that I could not deceive Sam forever. In addition, the feelings of guilt were becoming harder to put down even though the sex was still terrific.

* * * Sam's perspective * * *

Things seemed very normal and the only thing I was aware of was that recently our sex seemed to be much more passionate and intense than it had been and that it was Gerri who was driving it, but who's to complain?

One Friday afternoon when I came home I stopped, as usual, to play with the children before going into the house. While playing they asked me why Mommy was running so many errands and why she didn't always eat lunch with them like she used to. I told them that I didn't know but I was sure mommy was doing things she needed to do to keep us fed and clothed and happy. They accepted that explanation and went back to play.

As I walked into the house I was wondering what was happening that would make the kids ask such a question. I first thought I would simply ask Gerri about it and then something in the back of my head said not to mention it. With the recent changes in our sex life, I had been having uneasy feelings for a while. Now and the kid's question just added to my uneasiness. Obviously something had changed so that the kids were aware of it.

By the time supper was over, I had dismissed my thoughts and after the children were in bed I told Gerri that I would be in the garage for a while. I had bought new electric shears to use in the yard and wanted to examine them and find a place to keep them.

Once I was satisfied with my purchase, I decided that I would hang it on the peg board. I quickly discovered that hanging the shears was going to require me to either relocate everything on the board (each item had a painted silhouette) or move the board about a foot to the left to avoid the shears resting against the air handler where they would probably vibrate and make noise. I decided moving the board was the easiest and best, and I put the chore on my to-do list for the next day.

We had a number of things on the agenda for Saturday and among them Gerri had promised to take the kids to the new cartoon film at the theater. I had begged off the show since I wasn't really interested in the cartoon and I still had the lawn to mow.

Once I finished the lawn I went to the garage and set about moving the peg board. It was easy to move since it was held by six fasteners screwed into wall anchors. I could get by with just installing two new anchors. I drilled the holes, set the anchors, and then I removed the screws holding the board. As I pulled the board free something dropped to the floor behind the lawn mower.

I set the board down and reached behind the mower. My hand touched some kind of plastic sealed cardboard. I thought it was a card from the electronic store that had contained some electronic fixtures. But, to my surprise, when I pulled it out into the daylight it was a card of birth control pills.

I smiled with my first thought, 'My, these are certainly dinosaurs from our past.' They have been stuck away since my vasectomy over three years ago. But my smile faded as I realized they were not dusty or dirty. When I stood up I could see the cavity in the wall from which they must have fallen, but if they were old, they would still have been dusty. I reached into the cavity and pushed the piece of plywood that I could see. When I pushed the plywood gave way, I heard some noise, and something fell into the laundry room. I went into the laundry room and spotted the plywood panel and a box of soda that had fallen.

By now I was beginning to get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. The question immediately came to mind, why would Gerri need to have hidden them? Obviously she didn't need to hide them from the children. If she were using them, I'm the only one she would need to hide them from. I made note of the pills on the card and by coincidence, not surprisingly, the number of pills happened to match Gerri's current cycle, as best I could calculate. Coincidence? I was having a hard time selling myself on the coincidence theory especially since the card wasn't discolored and it was clean. The notion that Gerri was back on the pill could only mean she was engaging in sex, and not with me. I dashed for the garage door and lost my breakfast and lunch in the flower bed. Then I sat a cried and asked myself, 'Why?'

I had some thinking to do and I knew that a confrontation would not solve anything right now. Although not very likely, there may be some reasonable explanation.

I had just enough time to regain my composure, remount the peg board, clean up the spill in the laundry room, and replace the pills before Gerri and the kids got back home. Of course, she and the kids were happy and excited, and this clashed with my feelings.

During supper I did my best to enter the kid's conversation, but I was really preoccupied and of course Gerri picked up on it. After dinner she came around the table, put her arms around my neck, and asked what was wrong. I simply told the truth, that I didn't feel very well. She started to probe and I told her I just needed to get to bed. We tucked the children in and then she tucked me in and told me that she would come to bed in a little while.

She leaned over to kiss me. I started to meet her when, at that moment, I wondered who else was sharing her lips these days and turned my face away from her. I believe if I had kissed her right then, I would have slapped her across the room. She got up off the bed, said, "Goodnight honey," and left. I was restless all night as various horrible visions floated through my head.

The next morning after breakfast, Gerri came around to me and tried to sit on my lap, but I didn't pull back from the table to make room for her. She stood behind me and placed her hands on my shoulder.

She said, "You were very restless last night. Did you get any sleep?"

I told her that I had not gotten much.

She came around to the side of the table and looked me in the eye. "There's something serious bothering you, isn't there?"

I looked her squarely in the eye and said, "Yes, there certainly is."

Then she asked if I wanted to talk about it and I told her no, not now. She asked if there was anything she could do.

I answered her, "I really wish there were."

She wanted to continue but I told her that I would work it out and that there was nothing she could do now.

As I pondered the various anomalies of the past month or so, pieces started to come together. But still there were too many holes. Lots of circumstantial things, but nothing solid I could lay my hands on. I would be out of town until Wednesday so I could not check the pills again until then. That would provide the first tangible answer pro or con.

* * * Gerri continues * * *

Mark was out of town the first of the week and so I had time to do some soul searching. The lust that consumed me when I was with Mark had not diminished, and I really didn't want to call it off, but I knew I was going to have to.

I was very concerned about last weekend. Something happened that had greatly upset Sam. I took the kids to a movie and when we came home he was very preoccupied and I ascertained that there was something troubling him. After breakfast the next morning, he confirmed that he was very troubled. He would not tell me what it was and this was very unusual. The end of the week is coming and still 'something' is not right with him. His outward appearances and actions seem to be normal, especially when he is with the kids. But, away from the kids, he is preoccupied and it is obvious that something is very wrong. We have had no intimacy since last Saturday.

Of course, I immediately considered the possibility that he had found out about my affair. Again, I reviewed my past activities and at the end concluded that there was no way he could have found out, and especially to have learned about it so quickly that he was transformed while the kids and I were at the show. Still, his disposition right now has me concerned. I also concluded that if he was aware of my infidelity, he would surely have said or done something by now. Sam is an action person and he doesn't sit on things when there is action that he can take.

I hoped that there was no serious problem at work. There had been a lot of layoffs and I prayed that Sam was not caught in one. I reasoned that if he were, he probably wouldn't say anything until it was announced.

Finally I put the problem behind me and began to look forward to Friday, knowing that Mark and his big tool would be back on Thursday night and I could enjoy sex with him the following morning.

Friday with Mark was all I had expected it to be. I guess part of it was the naughtiness, some the forbidden fruit, some the danger, and mostly the lust fulfillment part that made our sessions so exciting. However, my conscience kept battling with the knowledge that I was cheating and that if I was caught it would devastate Sam and most likely end our marriage. I was very troubled because I couldn't answer the question, 'If I love Sam as much as I say I do, why am I doing this?'

Sam was out of town the end of the next week and I pretty much forgot about his state of mind. I knew he would get on top of what ever was bothering him and I just kind of pushed it out of my mind. I was looking forward to his return on Saturday.

On Saturday night when Sam returned, I surprised him. Before he came to bed I slipped into the baby doll I had recently purchased. When he came into the bedroom, I could see from the sparkle in his eyes that I met his approval. Then he suddenly scowled, apparently took a closer look at me and/or my baby doll, and then informing me that he was too tired, almost pushed me out of the way, and went to bed.

I was devastated and worse yet, I was really upset over his sudden change from seeming excitement to go to bed with me to one of not wanting to be with me. What had caused the sudden, drastic change to come over him? It was kind of like the change that occurred while I was at the theater with the kids the weekend this all started.

When I got in bed I was pretty sure he was not asleep. I lay there not knowing what to do. I finally drifted off to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, he had already left the house, without a word.

Now I was becoming panicky. When Sam came home I asked him what was wrong and immediately asked why he had left so early without even telling or kissing me goodbye. He always kisses me when he leaves, even if I am still in bed and not ready to get up.

His answer wasn't all I hoped for but it made sense that if he had troubles at work he might be going in early to work things out.

(To be continued)

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers