Howl

Story Info
Selena goes hunting for a beast, but it finds her first.
2k words
4.36
175.6k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena looked over her shoulder as she headed into the forest, the lights of her town shrinking behind her and her only light coming from the small flashlight in her hand. All her life she had heard about the beast that dwelled in the woods outside of town and all her life she had believed that these were just stories parents told to keep their kids from wandering out into the woods on their own. Recently, however, people had been going missing near the woods. The bodies of livestock had been found mangled at the forest's edge. No one seemed willing to blame the beasts, but Laura was determined to find out.

Selena was twenty-two, a college student, with luscious blonde hair, a tall, shapely figure, and stunning blue eyes. She was wearing tight-fitted jeans and a little camisole with a cardigan over top, her succulent breasts just visible. She was in a committed relationship, though even her boyfriend didn't seem to believe that there might be something supernatural going on in the forest.

She moved quietly through the trees, her heart pounding in her ears as she got deeper and deeper into the forest, the moon and stars blotted out by the tops of the trees. She accidentally snapped on a twig, snapping it, the sound seeming to echo all through the woods. She cursed under her breath, accidentally dropping her flashlight. She heard the top pop off, the batteries rolling away out of sight as the light instantly blinked out.

"No, no, no," she whimpered, kneeling down and blindly attempting to recover the batteries. She froze when she sensed something behind her, something in the shadows, watching her. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end and she got slowly to her feet, turning. Her heart stopped when she heard a faint growling from the darkness and, without a second thought, she began to run, directionless and lost, only able to see faint shadows in the murky darkness.

As she ran, she became aware of something running after her, forcing herself to keep going even as she stumbled over roots and fallen branches, her clothes becoming torn and her skin becoming cut as she caught herself on sticks. She screamed as the ground gave way underneath her and she stumbled into a shallow ravine, twisting her ankle and finding herself unable to get up. She lay where she fell, panting, her shirt torn open, her body shaking with fear and exhaustion.

Everything was silent for a minute, aside from the sound of blood rushing in her ears. She didn't dare move, in case her movements attracted whatever had been chasing her. Just as she let herself believe she had outrun the unseen predator, something much bigger than her jumped over top of her, causing her to scream and struggle uselessly as she tried to drag her wounded body away.

A sliver of moonlight fell into the ravine and Selena saw for a moment what had hunted her here. It was a wolf—no, it was much bigger than a wolf. It was easily the size of a pony, with thick, black fur and piercing green eyes. She stared up at it, a mix of awe and fear in her wide eyes, before a cloud passed over the moon again and everything was plunged back into darkness.

She felt the beast tugging at her clothes with his teeth and her struggles were met with growls. Whenever she tried to drag herself away, it would snap at her and snarl before returning to its task of ripping off her clothes. It was as if the beast had some sort of idea of what it was doing—a human-like intuition that made Selena even more afraid. When her body was laid bare in front of the beast, he stood back for a moment as the moon once again illuminated the little area. She felt the beast's eyes on her, and blushed.

Her soft, large breasts were now fully in view, her pink nipples fully erect in the chill of the forest. Her smooth skin had no marks on it apart from the scratches she had gained from running through the forest. Her flat stomach led down to the little triangle of blonde hair between her legs, though her succulent pussy was hidden away by her crossed thighs as she attempted to guard herself from the beast in whatever way she could. As the moonlight fell on the beast again, she saw something she had not noticed before. A huge, erect cock dangled between the monster wolf's legs, throbbing with want and dripping pearls of pre-cum. Her jaw dropped slightly, a heat building in her stomach. Why was that cock so... irresistible?

Selena couldn't take her eyes off it until the light faded again and she heard the creature begin to pad back towards her. She didn't try to run again, though whether it was because she was too exhausted or because her arousal had been peaked by the sight of that huge, inhuman cock she couldn't tell. She felt the cold nose of the beast pressing between her breasts before he began to lap at her nipples, causing an unintended moan to escape her beautiful lips. The attentions to her breasts continued until the beast could smell the sweet odor of her pussy as it became wet and hot and Selena had begun to give herself over. He licked down her stomach, burrowing his nose between her legs which parted instinctually.

What happened next was almost enough to make Selena cum right away. His large, rough tongue moved quickly and forcefully against her wet pussy, stroking her clit in its motions, driving her wild with want. She arched her back, clenching her jaw and writhing on the spot. "Ahh, n-no, s-stop," she muttered weakly, too far gone in her passion to possibly put up a fight now. When the beast did stop just short of her climax, she gave a dismayed groan, spreading her legs wider as if to entice him to continue. Instead, the beast nudged her over onto her stomach and she obligingly got onto her hands and knees, knowing was coming next.

The creature mounted her, his weight almost enough to make her collapse. She bit her lip, feeling her excessive pussy juices dripping onto the grass below. She squeezed her eyes shut, anticipating the pain and pleasure that would come with this coupling. She felt the tip of the beast's cock pressing against her eager entrance, whimpering softly as she desired to feel the whole length inside her. Her wish was answered as, with a sudden thrust, the beast sheathed himself in her sweet, hot cunt, stars exploding in front of Selena's eyes as the massive cock stretched her like no human cock ever had, feeling at once like she would break and like she would scream for pleasure.

She did not have time to contemplate the pain for long as the beast became to roughly thrust in and out of her tight pussy, his growls of pleasure mixed with her moans of ecstasy as she was fucked like she'd never been fucked before. His tip butted against her cervix, her whole body on fire from the unbelievable sensations.

"Fuck me!" she cried, falling onto her elbows so her beautiful ass stuck up in the air, allowing the beast even better access to her divine pussy. As if understanding, the creature began to thrust harder, and she felt his cock swelling and throbbing as he drew nearer and nearer to spilling himself inside of her. She bit her lip, her tits shaking as his thrusts shook her whole body, covered in a sheen of sweat as she reached under herself to stroke her swollen clit, the combination of her over-sensitive clit and his ruthless fucking sending her hurtling over the edge as she came with a wanton, animalistic cry, her pussy squeezing around his cock, her juices flowing like crazy as her body was consumed with perfect hot bliss.

The beast was not far behind her as he began to shoot streams of jizz into her wanting pussy, growling until finally a great burst coursed through his shaft, filling her pussy to the brim. The beast threw his head back, howling, joined by a chorus of distant howls elsewhere in the forest, and by Selena's own ecstatic cries as she was filled like never before by the hot seed of an inhuman lover.

***

Selena awoke the next morning, naked, covered in scratches, and with a swollen ankle. She rubbed her eyes, feeling a dull ache between her legs and beginning to remember what had gone on the night before. Had it been a dream? It certainly didn't feel like it. She gathered what was left of her clothing and attempted to get dressed, staggering to her feet and trying not to put pressure on her swollen ankle. She didn't know how she was supposed to get out of here! She tugged her jeans on, attempting to button them and frowning when she realised they were too small. That didn't make any sense! They had fit a couple of hours ago! She scowled, eventually forcing them to close, but her swollen belly protruded a little over the waistline. She started to limp down the ravine, hoping to find a place to get out that wouldn't require any rock climbing.

After an hour of this, she had to stop, as she was beginning to feel nauseated and her jeans began to feel like they were squeezing her to death. She sat down, unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them off, sighing with relief. She lifted the remains of her shirt slightly, her eyes widening when she saw her stomach, round and firm as if she were four or so months pregnant. She ran her hands over her stomach, feeling a flurry of panic inside of her. How could she possibly be pregnant so quickly? And with something that wasn't even human? She gradually became aware of the heat between her legs, and how incredibly horny she was. As the beast seemed to have disappeared, she moved her hand between her legs and began to pleasure herself, though it felt nowhere near as good as that huge, throbbing cock between her legs. She rubbed her clit desperately, soft moans escaping her lips as she brought herself to climax again and again, her stomach growing by the hour until she looked a full nine months pregnant, her breasts having grown in turn and leaking small rivulets of milk.

As she brought herself to climax once more, the waves of pleasure were interrupted by a sudden contraction. She sat upright, clutching her stomach as she began to feel movement inside. She bit her lip, suddenly becoming aware of how very real and serious this situation was. She was about to give birth. She was only twenty-two. She didn't know what was going to come out. She could never tell her boyfriend. She might not even make it out alive. She felt another shattering contraction, getting herself into the most comfortable position she could and spreading her legs out wide as the birth began.

She felt a gush of fluid between her legs before the first offspring began to leave her body. She clutched at the ground and pushed as hard as she could, moving one hand to gently rub her clit to try to ease the pain of birth. With a slick sound, the first arrival landed on the grass. She sat up, seeing that her child was, like its father, a large wolf-pup, a blind newborn, attached still to its mother by the cord. She didn't have time to contemplate her young for long though before another wave of contractions started. Selena stayed for several hours birthing her litter, her moans of pain intermingled with those of pleasure as she brought forth each new life. By the end, she had birthed seven offspring. Exhausted, she laid down in the grass with them and they began to struggle for places to feed at their mother's swollen breasts. She smiled serenely, her previous worries forgotten, feeling immensely satisfied.

When night fell, her mate returned to her. He examined his young before licking their mother's cheek. She looked up at him adoringly, seeing his erect cock glistening between his legs. She knew she was his now, and she would give him many broods. When he howled, she howled with him. The beasts were real. She was theirs now.