Howlin' At My Moon

Story Info
New secretary, Jessica, takes on the entire pack.
5.9k words
4.5
76.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

It is with great pleasure that I introduce the very first story authored by my wife, margarita, of masterandmargarita. We have reversed our normal roles of author and editor in order to bring you this hair-raising tale that will leave you panting in pleasure and howlin' for more.

Happy Howl-een!

-m&m

"Jessica! Get in here!" Trey yells from his office.

A knot tightens in my stomach and the color drains from my face. Was I about to lose my job after only being here one month? Feeling like a deer in the headlights, I do my best to stay calm even though my heart is racing. I lick my parched lips and smooth my button down shirt over my pillowy, tender breasts, trying to ground myself.

"Jessica! NOW!" Trey barks, snapping me into action.

"Umm... sir. Is everything ok?" I ask, stepping lightly in his office. I'm feeling so nervous that my ample hips almost knock over a large award shaped like a razor blade stating, "Staying on the Cutting Edge" that was sitting on the credenza by his office door.

"Jessica, be careful!"

"Yes, sir. Sorry sir."

"Take a seat," commands Trey, pointing to a chair in front of his desk. "I have some news for you. Good news."

"Oh? Oh, that's great!" I reply, feeling a huge relief wash over me as I sit down. I give my skirt a slight tug as it threatens to expose the tops of my stockings. Trey's eyes shift from my tits to my thighs and I flirt with the thought of innocently showing him a little more. Fuck it. I cross my legs and let the skirt ride up past the tops of my stockings. Trey stares for few seconds longer and quickly snaps out of it.

"OK Jessica, I'm going to give it to you straight like a blade. You have a great ass, ahem, I mean, you are a great asset to Acme Razor Blade Company—actually the best. Everyone's noticed, even our top dog. He wants you on his team starting today. You'll get a five thousand dollar raise."

"The top dog sir? Today?! And a raise?!" I ask, feeling a little confused and completely excited at this unexpected promotion.

"Yes, Jessica. THE TOP DOG. You know who I'm talking about—why Harry Shears of course! He heard about your typing and filing skills and is impressed by your level of professionalism. He wants you to be his executive assistant, which has more responsibility than what you're doing now. This responsibility is huge and the success of our pack, I mean company, very much depends on how well you perform your duties. Welcome to the first day of your career, and if you're lucky, the rest of your life. Now be a good girl and pack up your things. You can take the elevator to the executive suite on the 23rd floor."

"Yes sir! Thank you!" Holy shit. The sexy, mysterious, available, rugged-but-elegant, trillionaire Harry Shears! The thought of the elusive yet incredibly sexy tycoon as my immediate boss sends an electric vibration through my body and makes my pussy hot. I feel myself starting to blush.

"And Jessica?"

"Yes sir?"

"Can you close the door on your way out?"

"Of course."

I get up and slowly turn around, knowing full well that my skirt was now just barely covering my ass with my garters visible for Trey to see. I make my way around his desk and stand a few inches from his parted legs. He shifts in his seat, trying to mask his unmistakable boner. In that moment I would love nothing more than to make him beg on his hands and knees to catch just the slightest glimpse of my wet slit. Instead, I extend my arm to shake his hand.

"See you later Trey," I say, making sure to give him a strong grip.

"I'm sure you will," he replies, returning my handshake.

After leaving Trey's office, I straighten myself up and go to my cubicle to collect my personal belongings and head toward the elevator. As soon as the elevator door opens, I step in and hit the button for the 23rd floor. My thoughts wander to my new position, serving Mr. Shears and taking care of his every need. I feel my hand start to move down my pubic area and stop myself, noting the security camera in the top corner.

I exit the elevator at my new floor and make it my mission to find a bathroom quick. I won't be up to task on my new and important duties until I unleash all of the tension building up inside of me. I locate the restroom sign and head straight toward it when suddenly a petite but curvy woman steps in between me and my much needed orgasm.

"Jessica, I presume?" the woman inquires and sticks out her hand.

"Yes, that's me." I reply, meeting her handshake. It's nice to meet you—"

"Shanda. I'm an admin assistant. It's great to meet you too! So you're the new girl, huh?" she asks.

"Yes, that's me. How did you know my name?" I ask, feeling a little unnerved as to how fast news travels.

"I have a nose for such things. Also, I've never seen you up here before," she says with a perky smile. "We're excited to have you up on the 23rd floor! Most of us ladies are pretty nice but I have to warn you, sometimes it can be a dog-eat-dog kind of environment."

"Oh? How do you mean?" I ask, pressing her for more information.

"Well, we are the most successful razor blade company—not just in the states but internationally as well and it's important that we remain on top. Your position is a little more high-pressure than say, what I do. While Mr. Shears is a great leader and has taken this company far and wide, he does have some interesting quirks. It's one of the reasons why Tanya quit."

"Tanya?"

"Yes, she was his Executive Assistant. She quit via email last night. She couldn't handle the stress and the responsibility that was being asked of her. Like I said, high pressure position. But I'm sure you'll do just fine. Follow me, I'll show you to your new desk."

Shanda starts down the hall and I follow her lead. We walk past the other secretaries in their cubicles who are all busy typing away at their computers, but not busy enough that they don't notice me. I hasten my pace to keep up.

At the end of the hall I see a large set of double doors leading into what must be Mr. Shears's office. The wall in the reception area has several award plaques and an inspirational poster of a howling wolf and that reads, "Freedom Lies in Being Bold." Good lord.

"This is where you'll be sitting—right outside Mr. Shears's office. Your new home-away-from-home," Shanda remarks as she points to my new desk. "It looks like he's already left some work for you to get started on."

I glance at the five large piles of paper taking up most of the real estate that my desk has to offer. The phone rings, startling me.

"Well, it looks like you already have a call. Good luck!"

With that, Shanda leaves and I walk over to my desk to pick up the phone.

"Mr. Shears's office, Jessica speaking."

"Jessica, can you come into my office please?" Harry commands with a voice that melts into my skin and sends waves of electricity through my body, renewing my arousal.

"Yes, sir. I'll be right in." I hang up the phone, do a quick makeup and hair check, and open the doors to his office.

The office is nothing short of amazing. I step in and feel overwhelmed by its spaciousness and feel dazzled by the natural light pouring in from the floor-to-ceiling windows that offer a breathtaking view of downtown. He is looking out the window when I approach his desk.

"Mr. Shears, you wanted to see me?" I inquire, afraid I'm interrupting his next big idea for razor blades.

Harry turns around and reaches out to shake my hand. His dark hair is a perfect compliment to his strong jaw and pale blue eyes. "Jessica, it's nice to meet you. Please have a seat," he requests as he motions to a chair in front of his desk.

"I need you in the office from 8 am until 5 pm. You get a 30 minute lunch break. All time off requests need to be submitted to me at least two weeks in advance of your intended PTO. I come in at 8:30 and expect to have coffee already made for me upon my arrival. I take it black. You will also be privy to my personal and financial information so I'll need you to sign an non-disclosure agreement before you go back to your desk. You will be present at all board meetings to take minutes and I expect all work to be done efficiently and perfectly, no excuses. To get you started, I left a few stacks of paper that you'll need to file and I'll also need you to type up a few letters for me by the end of the day today. Oh, and before I forget, tonight we have a board meeting that I'm hosting at my house, a somewhat formal affair and I'll need you to be there to take minutes. Do you have any questions?"

"Well, no, but tonight I—"

"Good, I'll have my car pick you up at 5:15. The meeting starts at 6:30."

"Yes Mr. Shears."

So much for my Friday.

****

"Here you are miss, the Shears's Estate," the driver announces. He steps out of the car and hurries around to get my door. With his assistance, I step onto the driveway and stare up at Harry's palatial abode. This house, this gargantuan mansion, must be sitting on multiple acres of land and is surrounded by miles of thick forest.

"I'll see you at 12:30 am sharp miss. My name is Sam and I'll be waiting for you just outside."

"Twelve-thirty? Do you know if all of their meetings take this long?"

"Well, I'm not privy to much, but according to Mr. Shears, tonight is a very special night," he responds with a wink.

I turn and nervously approach the house. A large antique wolf head knocker adorns the door. I lift the heavy cast iron ring in the wolf's mouth and knock it twice against the metal plate. It sends a reverberating sound throughout the mansion.

The door opens and Harry greets me with a big, relaxed smile. Certainly a change from what I saw earlier that day.

"Hello Jessica, welcome!" Harry says as he steps aside to let me in. "We're still waiting on a few more people before we get started. Everyone is in the room just over there. I'll follow you in momentarily."

I step inside and find myself standing in a stunning, marble two story rotunda that is adorned with a stained glass dome with a chandelier that drips golden light into the room. I follow the sounds of small talk and occasional laughter and find myself in a room with eight men I've never seen before, all dressed in their best business casual wear: polos and khakis. They notice me as soon as I walk in and greet me with polite smiles and hungry looks.

Feeling too shy to introduce myself to the Board, I instead introduce myself to one of several bottles of wine sitting on a table. I select one and pull out the cork, making a loud popping sound. As if out of nowhere, Harry is immediately by my side and is standing very close to me. So close that I can smell the grapefruit notes in his trillionaire version of Axe body spray.

"Here, let me get that for you," Harry says, taking the glass and bottle from my hands to pour me a generous drink. "It's the least I can do for our guest of honor."

"Guest of honor... to a board meeting?" I ask, unsure of what he means.

"Well, yes. You're our new executive assistant and will be helping us with several, highly important endeavors. We wanted to make this board meeting extra special so that we can formally welcome you to the rest of the pack, er, team," Harry explains. He winks and hands me my glass.

"You have a lovely home here, Mr. Shears. How long have you lived here?" I inquire.

"Actually, all my life. This house has been in my family for over 150 years. I've had a lot of the rooms remodeled recently. Come, let me give you a tour," Harry replies, taking my hand to lead me out into the rotunda and toward the back of the house.

"This is my game room," Harry says as he opens a mahogany door. He leads me into a room with a beautiful pool table that looks like an antique with birds, flowers, and wolves carved into the sides. The walls, are decorated with various tapestries depicting violent hunts, big game trophies, and four oversized paintings of nude, curvy women with large, round butts.

"Those are very interesting paintings," I remark, not able to tear my eyes away from them.

"That is my Tetrad Collection. Those pieces have been in the family for a very long time and are quite something to behold. They're absolutely timeless."

"Who are the women?"

"They are, well used to be, benefactors who were celebrated for both their intellect and their exquisite beauty. You know, you do bear a striking resemblance to them," Harry replies and walks around me, looking me up and down. "Yes, indeed you do. Ahem, well then. Do you play?" Harry asks as he struts over to the pool table, changing the subject.

"No, not really."

"I'd be happy to give you a private lesson, free of charge," Harry replies, handing me a cue stick. He expertly racks up the balls and motions me to stand directly next to him.

"OK, what you want to do first is break up the balls. Hold your pool cue like that and lean forward just slightly. Yes, just like that," Harry instructs. He moves to stand behind me, his hands covering mine on the cue and I can feel his body against mine and his cock is making itself known.

I press my ass against his ever growing shaft. He moves the pool cue back, aims, and thrusts forward sending the cue ball flying into the other balls with a loud crack. The motion drives his pelvis into me and he pins me on the table. He grabs both of my wrists and holds them behind my back with one hand while he brushes my hair away from my face with the other. The motion takes my breath away and I wait with anticipation, feeling hot and wet.

"Jessica, did you intentionally press into me like that? Do you think that that kind of behavior is appropriate?" Harry asks in a hoarse whisper.

My eyes grow wide at his unexpected situation and my face flushes with embarrassment.

"Mr. Shears, I'm—" I stammer, trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

My clit is throbbing and I'm quite sure my skirt is showing more than just the tops of my stockings. I feel him lift the back of my skirt even higher and can feel his smooth palm on my cheek. A soft whimper escapes my lips.

"You know Jessica, you really do have the most perfect ass I've ever seen," Harry says as his hand explores both cheeks. He presses into me one last time again and leaves me breathless. I arch my back, aching for him to explore me further.

"I'm going to pull up your skirt for a better look," Harry growls.

"Yes, Mr. Shears," I say, encouraging his decision.

He lifts the hem of my skirt over my hips. I squirm and start to feel my juices dripping down my leg.

"Bend over and spread your legs," Harry instructs.

"I move my legs so that they're hips-width apart and then he spreads them even further with his feet.

"That's more like it," Harry says. He traces his finger down my crack, pauses over my asshole and then moves down to the inside of my thigh where I'm starting to drip. He wipes my wetness and I hear him suck it off of his finger.

"You are absolutely delicious. I can tell already that this is going to be the perfect night. Tell me Jessica, do you think you can take my cock?"

"Yes, Mr. Shears," I whisper.

"Do you think you can take on all of the other cocks in the other room? I know they'll want to fuck you in every hole that you were born with. Have you ever wanted to be fucked like that?"

"Yes, Mr. Shears!"

"What? I don't think I heard you," Harry says as he starts rubbing my hot pussy over my thong. "Tell me that you want me and every other man in that room to fuck you hard and cum all over you.' Say it," he demands.

"I want, umm... I want everyone to fuck me hard and cum all over me!" I exclaim about ready to explode with excitement.

"Good. I bet you want me to move your thong over and stroke your little slit don't you?" Harry asks me, suddenly sounding playful.

"Yes, please. I would love that!"

He pulls my thong to the side and strokes my pussy, expertly running his fingers between my labia. He moves his finger toward my opening and pauses. I try to press into his finger and he backs his finger away, teasing me.

"My Jessica, aren't we wet and horny? You really want it don't you? I'll give it to you, but first I need one thing from you."

"What's that?"

"I need you to promise me that you'll be my good little slut and that you'll do everything I say and never speak a word of what we do here in this house tonight."

"Yes, Mr. Shears. I promise to never speak a word about what happens in this house and to be your horny slut and to do everything you say."

"That's a good girl," Harry responds and he rewards me by inserting the tip of his finger into my pussy. I move my hips, trying to get him to go deeper, but he won't. My build up is getting more and more intense.

"Now turn around and get on your knees," he demands. "I'm going to fuck your pretty mouth until I cum all over it."

I do as he says and turn around and look at him. He looks different than before. His face, no longer cleanly shaven, bears something way beyond a 5 o'clock shadow.

"It's time to release the hound," Harry announces. His bright blue eyes lock with mine as he unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. I look down and gasp. How the hell am I supposed to fit that monster ten-inch cock in my throat?

Never one to back down from a challenge and to show that I brought my A-game, I kneel in front of Harry, and his cock salutes me. I take his thick member into my hand and bring it closer to my face. Starting at the base of his shaft, I move my tongue all the way to his frenulum and circle his head. I put the head of his cock in my mouth and pull it out, moving my lips all the way down the side of his shaft and back up and stick the head of his cock in my mouth again.

I slide my puckered lips down the other side of his penis and back up. Harry lets out a groan and grips my hair to push my head down hard on his cock. I try to relax my throat as I take all of him in. He thrusts a little more until my lips touch his balls and he stays there until my eyes start to water. He lets out a louder moan and pulls out. I gasp for air while he strokes his spit-covered cock in front of my face.

Hungry for more, I push my face into his groin and take one of his balls into my mouth, and then the other, getting them wet with my spit. I stroke his cock and tug on his balls with my lips. I can tell Harry approves of my approach when he holds my hair even tighter.

Locking eyes with him again, I take his cock and rub his precum on my lips as if it is lipstick. With a firm grip of my hand, I take his whole ten inches in my throat a second time and feel myself drooling out of the corners of my mouth.

"Yes, Jessica, you nasty girl. I'm going to cum all over your face soon," Harry says. Excited by this announcement and wanting to feel his sticky ejaculate on my lips, I play with his balls and aggressively suck on his cock; my spit coats his manhood and drips onto the floor.

Grabbing my hair, Harry pulls his cock out of my mouth and rubs the head all over my face. Hot, thick ropes of semen shoot out and land on my forehead, lips, and chin. He wipes his jizz all over my face with the head of his cock and then puts it back in my mouth for a taste.

"That's a good girl. Now stand up and bend over on the table so I can see how wet you are," Harry commands.

Standing up, I feel slightly dizzy from the excitement. Harry's load is dripping down my cheeks and I reach up to catch it in my hand so that it doesn't fall onto his expensive table. I slurp up the cum from my hand, for lack of anywhere else to put it, and the warm,salty semen coats my throat as I gulp it down. I slowly bend over and look at my shoes, wondering what's going to happen next.

"Move your thong to the side so I can see your pussy," Harry demands again and steps toward me. I do as he says and try not to lose my balance. "Very good Jessica, that's exactly the type of enthusiasm we look for at Acme Razor. Not only are you good at taking orders but you also seem to anticipate them. You're the perfect fit for what we need. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

12