HS Senior and Black Principal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said it was so hot knowing that her and Mr. Jeffers were going to fuck, and that the janitor was outside the door keeping guard as they fucked.. She said that he had a powerful control over his custodial staff. (I found later that she was absolutely right about that). She said he went right to her and pulled down her skirt and thong in one swoop, then lifted her onto his massive shoulders and ate her pussy until she shuddered and came. She said he spun her around without even putting her down, and held her with one hand and ate her ass. She said the way he was holding her looked like she was swimming. She said she came five times in this sexy position, as he went from her pussy to her ass.

After she came he put her down and she feverishly unzipped his pants and pulled out his huge black cock, and began stroking it with both hands, telling him how much she loved his huge black cock. She said they kissed for a few minutes, as she pumped his huge shaft, which was as long as and thicker than her arm. He then put down the toilet seat told her to kneel on it. She said he fucked her like crazy for 10 minutes and shot a huge load into her pussy.

She said he came so hard that his cum leaked out of her all afternoon. She said that she was so cock hungrily for his monster cock that she started spending Friday nights at his house until 3 and 4 in the morning. She said that one time when she got home her mother questioned her about where she was, and even though she had an excuse that she was at Claire's house, and it seemed to Traci that her mother knew that she was fucking Mr. Jeffers, but was surprised that she didn't say anything more about it..


After they confessed this to me, and told me how much he talked about me and said my body drove him wild, the seed was planted, and I began to visualize myself fucking my 58 black Principal and his legendary monster. I knew then that I had to have that monster in my pussy. If he wanted me, I was more than happy to give him everything he wanted to take.

As his tireless 12 cock burrowed into me like a machine, he picked up speed. This caused my pussy to open wide without a moment to close. He began doing rapid arm curls, which caused my 36D tits to sway uncontrollably from side-to-side. At one point, one of my high heel pumps nearly came off my foot, and dangled off the tip of my toes, as his huge cock invaded my sex-starved pussy. It was such a wild sight, watching that monster anaconda cock, snake its way into my quivering pussy as my high heel dangled back and forth, from my foot. After a while Mr. Jeffers carried me back to his chair and spread his legs, as I swung my high heels over his thighs and planted them on the ground, and continued dropping my sex-starved pussy down onto his impaling cock, without taking a break in the action.

Mr. Jeffers then grabbed hold of my ass cheeks and began controlling the angle and speed of my pussy.I loved the way Mr. Jeffers was controlling our fuck. He would bring me half way up his shaft, and then hold me there as he made his big cock snap wildly inside me. I loved the way he would change up the action, by slowly bringing my pussy right up to the tip of his big cock head, and then hold me there for a few seconds, before he slammed me back down to the base of his wide shaft, causing me to see stars. This teasing and forceful action caused me to cum like crazy. I was going wild and sneered,

"Oh god baby, you really know how to control a fuck...Oh fuck yeah, you're driving me crazy baby...... Oh god, my pussy's never been fucked like this. FUCK YEAH. Take that pussy baby!."

At one point he brought my pussy up to the head of his cock real slow, in a spiraling motion. When the mouth of my pussy reached the tip of his cock, I was almost standing on the tips of my high heel pumps. This made me glad I wore my pumps and kept them on during our fuck. The extra three inches of the heel helped me raise my ass right to the tip of his 12 inch cock.

After reaching the head of his big cock, he slowly guided my ass back down, until I bottomed out on his long shaft. When he reached the bottom he pulled out his cock and rested it on my stomach. I nearly died when I saw it go to the middle of my stomach. This was his way of purposely letting me and every other woman or teen he fucked; know just how big he was and how much of his big black cock went up into our bodies. It caused me to moan out loud, and say in a disbelieving voice,

"Oh fuck, I can't believe my pussy took all of that huge black cock. Fuck- that's one big ass cock!"

I could see the look of superiority on Mr. Jeffers face. This was the look that showed he was superior to every woman's husbands or every girl's boyfriend. He knew it made every woman compare his huge black cock to their husbands or my friends to their boyfriends. I know, because as I stared at it in disbelief, I was comparing his monster to my boyfriends' tiny 7 inch cock and all the other guys I had fucked. Mr. Jeffers black cock was easily 10 times bigger than any cock I had ever fucked, and I'm quite sure it was the same for every woman who saw his huge black cock resting on their stomachs.

After a few minutes of gazing at his huge black cock on my stomach I turned my head and kissed him headedly, while begging him to put it back in my pussy. After he worked it into me again, he grabbed my ass and began spiraling it down on his huge cock again and caused me to gasp out loud and snarl in a heated tone,

"Yeah baby, grab that sexy ass, while I cum all over your great big ,12 inch, black pussy pleaser, you big cocked fuck you."

We were now in a rage to out fuck one another and we went back to fucking like two sex starved animals.

As I continued to fuck up and down on his huge black cock, I repeated over and over in a lust-crazed state saying,

"Oh baby your cock is so fucking big....So fucking big baby... I can feel it everywhere baby...Oh god, you're stuffing my teenage pussy with every inch of that big black cock baby, Oh fuck, my boyfriend can never go back in this pussy. Not after you stretched the fuck out of it, with that great big black fucker of yours baby....Uhhhh....thats it. Fuck it baby, fuck every inch of your tight white pussy."

At one point Mr. Jeffers pulled his huge cock out as he moaned saying,

"Ahhhhh fuck, that pussy is too fucking good baby. Your pussy is too much action for my big cock baby. Noones ever bottomed out on it like you sexy."

He then began slapping his enormous towering shaft against my swollen extended clit and over onto my stomach. I shrieked when I saw his giant turned on cock in the mirror, as it almost touched the underside of my round 36D tits. I shuddered in disbelief when I thought about my pussy taking every inch of such a freakishly huge cock. I then turned my head and groaned, as we got into our wild student/Principal kiss. Once Mr. Jeffers cooled down for a second, he grabbed that monster cock again and fed it back into my stretched out pussy. We picked up or fucking action and he began moving to the front edge of the chair.

As I was enjoying the indescribable feeling of fucking up and down on his huge cock, he moved off the edge of the sofa and began fucking into me like crazy. I was screaming out of sheer pain, from being stretched so far apart, combined with lust from the way his powerful ass was coming up, from the floor, and plowing way up into my pussy, as he met my burning ass as my scorching, over-stuffed pussy was coming back down on his giant shaft.

As I watched his huge black cock spread my pussy wide apart, with each penetrating stroke, my lip was curled up, showing the look of depraved lust all over my face. As I snarled, watching myself in the mirror, I kept cumming all over his huge black cock like a possessed teenager. As I came I was going wild watching my cum flow out of my scorching pussy, and bath his pitch-black shaft in a white frothy coating.

The excitement from being fucked so hard, and so deep, by such a huge cock, and enjoying the feeling of being so stuffed and stretched apart by it, caused me to shriek over and over,

"Oh fuuuuuuck.... fuck yeah....Sooo big."


As I was screaming like an animal in heat, I came in an uncontrollable flood, all over his huge black shaft. I was going out of my mind, delirious, as I continued to explode all over his huge shaft as he continued to fuck into me relentlessly. As he fucked me he commanded me to keep cumming all over his big black cock. It was as if I was in his spell, and continued to fuck up and down on his tireless shaft and cum for nearly 5 minutes! After this merciless assault on my pussy and making me cum five times, I lifted off his cock and leaned forward and licked it all over desperately, as I tasted my cum all over his giant shaft.

As I feverishly licked all over his massive cock, he ran his big hands along the sides of my hanging 36D tits then pinched my inch long nipples, as he worked his long tongue into my hot turned-on asshole again. The feeling of his hands playing with my tits and pulling on my nipples while his tongue fucked deep into my ass was so driving me crazy.

I looked over my shoulder and moaned,

"Ohhhh baby ...that feels so fucking sexy...Your big black cock and your tongue in my ass is driving me crazy baby."

I then went right back to licking and pleasing his huge cock as it towered in front of my face. As I worshiped it with my tongue, he moaned, and told me that he loved the taste of my ass.

We were deep into our sexy fuck, with both of us pleasing each other and driving each other wild. This naughty 69 position was making us hotter by the second. Pushing off my high heel pumps, I was able to center my ass to his hungry mouth. The three inch heels of my pumps gave my legs the perfect angle and height to line-up my burning ass to his mouth. The feeling of licking, kissing and pumping such his huge cock, as my burning asshole was being fucked by his long tongue, while he teasingly played with my swollen nipples, caused me to shudder and cum again.

Just the sight of Mr. Jeffers big black cock towering way above my face as I feverously licked it, made me delirious. As I held onto his towering shaft as best I could, I would lick it wildly from the base all the way to the tip and from side to side. My tongue was like an untamed snake, desperate to please every inch of his huge black shaft. His tongue was too much excitement for my ass. As it snaked into my asshole I was moaning deliriously saying,

"Ohhhhh baby that feels soooo fucking good...My ass is on fire baby... Your gonna make my fucking ass cum again baby...uggggggggg."

As I feverously sucked his huge cock, and as his wild tongue stabbed deep into my ass, I could feel an amazing cum beginning to rise from my wet asshole. His long stabbing tongue and his pulling on my aching nipples was just too much excitement. Suddenly I felt my asshole begin tighten around his tongue and I came in a violent orgasm from the depths of my sexy asshole.

As I came, I lifted my mouth off his 12 inch cock and grabbed onto his huge shaft and pumped it wildily as I moaned in a loud throaty voice,

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck."

As I came, Mr. Jeffers continued to fuck his tongue way up into my scorching ass, making sure I drained all the cum from my ass to his mouth.

After I exploded from a mind-boggling ass cum I stood and climbed over him until I faced him, then lifted his giant black cock to my pussy. I inserted his great big cock between my long distended fuck lips then into my sex starved pussy again. We started fucking slowly, because my pussy had tightened once again, while I was sucking his cock and he was eating my ass. After 15 minutes we got back into our naughty fuck until we began fiercely fucking each other.

As we began getting wilder and building the tempo to our fuck,I said hungrily,

"Kiss me baby."

We immediately began hotly French kissing, as his massive cock fucked way up into me, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

I was delirious as we fucked wildly in this position for over an hour. We were so turned on, and were fucking each other crazily. As we fucked, his mouth was greedily sucking my inch long nipples. This drove me mad with lust. As we fucked in this position, my high heels were clicking on the floor in rapid taps, and were mixed with the lusty sounds of his huge black cock hitting the bottom of my smoking pussy. The clicking sounds of my high heels on the wood floor, mixed with the thumping noise of his huge cock when it met the mouth of my steaming pussy, and the slapping of his giant balls against my ass, when he bottomed out, combined with our guttural, lust-filled groans, filled the room with the sounds of our immoral fuck.

At this point, we were both so hot, and ready to explode again. As we wickedly kissed through our heated fuck I could feel Mr. Jeffers huge cock throbbing inside my pussy which caused me to moan like crazy. As his deep- breathing was getting heavier, he was moaning loudly, saying that my pussy felt so fucking good wrapped around his big cock, and that he was going to pop real soon. I was going wild and needed to blow his massive hard on one more time before he came. again. I needed to have his great big cock, which was covered in the wet juices from my hot pussy into my mouth.

As I began sliding off his huge cock he began to protest saying almost threateningly,

"Keep that fucking sexy pussy wrapped around my big cock baby...Don't you dare stop this fuck... Your pussy's jackin' my big cock too fucking good...DON'T YOU DARE STOP THIS FUCK BABY!"

He then started fucking into me angrier and more deliberately while he held my wild ass firmly with his filthy hands while he slammed my pussy down on his huge cock. I knew he wanted to fuck more because he kept saying that my pussy had an amazing hold on his big cock and it was jacking him so good. This meant that his great big cock was real close.

Part of me thought that I shouldn't stop our fuck, because I didn't want to get this giant 300 pound black man and his massive,12 inch cock angry. I knew Mr. Jeffers could tear a girl's pussy into shreds if he got real angry, and really wanted to punish her with his monstrous cock. As we fucked, I told him that I needed to blow his huge cock again, and that I needed to taste my pussy all over his huge shaft. Even though he protested, he let me slide off his huge hard on.

He knew I couldn't resist blowing his huge cock and that I was desperate to suck him off. I was just like every other girl and married mom who fucked his huge black cock. During every fuck, we all got a desperate urge to stop the action, and take a break to worship his huge tireless black cock. We all needed to let him know just how much we loved his huge black cock. It was our way of letting him know that we would leave our husbands or boyfriends in a second if he needed to fuck.


When I climbed off his huge cock it made a loud popping sound. This was because my tight pussy clung desperately to his massive shaft. As soon as I pulled off his huge throbbing cock, I immediately lifted it with my hands and began stroking it sexily up and down so that he didn't loose his huge hard on or his horny edge. I could feel his huge cock pulsing like crazy in my hands.

As I stroked him I began kissing him with my tongue and said wantonly,

"Oh baby, you know how much I love fucking your huge cock, and how much I love having it in my tight pussy, but right now I've gotta suck it off baby or else I'll go crazy. I need to suck it until it shoots off all over this fucking room... I need to watch it cum for me baby."

I then added hotly as he was moaning like crazy,

"Oh baby, I can feel your huge cock throbbing like crazy. I know this big black cock needs to get off. Let me finish you off and pump you dry lover. Let me pump every last drop of cum out of this sexy black cock baby. Let me pump you off, then I'll blow you again and we'll fuck all night if you want baby.

From his moans, I knew he was ready to shoot another big load. As I pumped him I teased,

"Oh fuuuuck.... you are ready baby."

I then knelt beside him, squatting on my high heel pumps, and began kissing and licking his pulsating cock while I jacked it lovingly in the palm of my outstretched hand. As I eagerly stroked and blew his huge cock I began to think of how any woman could easily become obsessed with his huge cock or a cock this huge.

I kept stroking and pumping his huge, angry cock as I amorously kissed it and talked to it. I said in a lust-filled voice that I craved and loved fucking his great big black cock, and that I was addicted to it. I told him that I knew he fucked all the time, and that he could have my pussy anytime he wanted it. I told him that even if I was in the middle of fucking my boyfriend or some other guy; I'd stop that fuck to be with his big black cock. This was really turning him on and his groans were growing louder by the second. Finally I snarled and said urgently,

"Come on baby, I want to watch your great- big sexy black cock pop off."

I began spitting on his enormous black shaft as I jacked it up and down with long deliberate strokes. As I stroked it, I looked at him with sex starved lust and snarled, "Oh baby you've got the biggest fucking cock I've ever had or seen(hand jacking up and down real slow)....Oh yeah I know this big cock is real popular(hand jacking up and down real slow)....Oh yeah... I know you fuck all the time don't you baby.(hand jacking up and down real slow)Oh yeah that huge fucking cock, so fucking big and so fucking ready to explode(hand jacking up and down real slow)

I continued to drive him wild as I pumped his huge throbbing cock feveriously,while I deliberately taunted him saying hotly,

"Oh yeah you like the way I'm jacking your big fucking cock(hand jacking up and down real slow)....Oh fuck, your huge black cock feels so fucking good in my hands baby(hand jacking up and down real slow )....I can feel your great big cock throbbing because I'm jacking it just how you like it baby(hand jacking up and down real slow)...Just how you like having it pumped,(hand jacking up and down real slow )Ummm....Oh fuck yeah, look at how sexy that great big black cock looks in my white hand, while I'm stroking all over it."

Suddenly his huge cock began pulsing uncontrollably. I began to pump up and down his huge shaft faster and faster and said,

"Ohhhh yeah baby, hats it. Cum real hard for me baby. I want to watch that huge built- up load explode out of that giant black cock... Lay back and let my hands jack all that built-up cum out of you baby."

That did it. He began to moan,

"Oh yeah baby... Fuck! Here it cums sexy."

For the next two minutes long thick ropes of hot cum flew every where. I continued to vigorously pump his huge hard on; fisting it insanely and telling him how sexy it looked. As the cum flew out of his giant cock I reached down and began massaging my huge hanging clit. The sight was so hot I came just from watching it.

As he lay back on the sofa his giant cock continued to shoot rapid burst of thick cum. One long white rope followed by another then another. The white ropes of cum shooting out of his black shaft made this scene even hotter. Each blast of cum was long and powerful, over a foot in length! His hot long ropes of cum hit every piece of furniture in the room, including this cheep tacky white trash glass table! It was so fucking wild watching blast after blast of thick cum leap out of that freakish monster cock and land on a glass table over ten feet away!

You could actually hear the splattering drops as they hit the glass loudly, while I was moaning,