HS Senior and Black Principal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

"Of course they do Allison, and I'm quite sure they'd all love to fuck you tonight too, especially if they knew how good you fuck," she said as she ran her finger over my lace stocking top to the rim of my clit.

We then kissed for a few seconds, running the tips of our tongues across each other's. It was the atmosphere of the very up-scale restaurant and the clientele were all doing it too. Teens kissing wealthy older men and women; It was all totally Beverly Hills.

When I asked her about Kim, she told me the story how she was from Korea and was working as a personal trainer and a hostess at night to support her modeling and acting career.

"Umm, workouts must be real fun," I said in a hot breath. "She's real sexy," I said as I looked over at her while she was answering the phone.

"And she tastes real sexy too," Vivian replied with a sly laugh.

As she said it I got real hot again and said," Oh I'm sure she is," and as I looked up I saw Kim grin in a very sexy way at me which caused my nipples to get rock hard. Vivian noticed this too.

"She absolutely loves pussy Allison."

"Wow she is hot," I said feeling Vivians hand run up my thigh high stocking, her touch driving me crazy.

As we ate, we talked about her business and some of the high-profile people she fucked. She trusted me which made me happy and real horny when she told me some of the names of people she fucked, names some very high-profile men and women.

I learned about her fucking the 18 year old rap-star, who was one of the richest, most popular people in the recording industry. (READ: Rappers Delight) I knew he had a ruthless reputation, from all the stories I read about him. He was the most popular rapper in my age group and with all my High School friends. I couldn't believe that she fucked him, and when she told me the story about him having a giant cock I went crazy, and wanted to fuck her right there.

She told me that he was the first black man that she ever fucked and that he was the youngest guy she ever fucked. As we talked I told her my story about fucking my black Principal who I knew fucked every hot girl in my school and a lot of their moms too. I told her how I knew he wanted to fuck me because he told two of my best friends who he fucked after a game that he wanted me. I told her how I went to his office after school one day and that I went to his office dressed in my short cheerleader skirt with a pair of black pumps on.

"Shoes will instantly change the mood, won't they," she said with a sly laugh.

"You know it," I said as I told her we were fucking within minutes.

I told her and how it lead to me fucking my father. (READ: HS Senior and Black Principal Series) I went on to tell her about fucking my friend Krissy's father who was hot for me for a long time and told her about my boyfriend's father, Mr. Hall (SERIES TO FOLLOW). I told her about my attraction to older successful men, who were wealthy and powerful, and when she said my father didn't fit the profile, although he was extremely handsome, I told her that we fucked because of all the years of me teasing him and then finding out he had a huge, 12 inch cock when my Principal got me play with him the night he came to my house.

She knew about my wealthy grandfather providing everything to my mother and I, and giving my father a menial job as his personal chauffer, and when she told me that she had sold my grandfather a lot of properties in Beverly Hills I asked if she ever fucked him. She told me she would have loved to, but he preferred girls a lot younger than him.

"Even though your grandfather is in his mid-seventies, he prefers girls a lot closer to your age Allison," she said hotly, then added," And I'm quite sure he would absolutely love fucking you.

"God he is absolutely sexy isn't he, "I said in a hot breath.

I told her about going to New York to celebrate him being honored for something and that it was part of my 18th birthday gift, along with the BMW he bought me.

"Oh trust me, you'll be fucking him. I know your grandfather and he's a man that gets everything he wants Allison, and I'm sure you are right at the top of his list," she said with a sly grin then kissed me softly on the lips, running her tongue across mine.

"Oh god, I'm so ready to fuck him. After all these years of watching him surrounded by hundreds of young teens I wanna to be the one to fuck him," I groaned.

During our dinner Vivian asked me about what it what like fucking my father, she was real curious and I told her everything. I told her about all the years of dressing in something real sexy to drive him crazy, because of how I felt about him being a kept man, with no ambition, relying on my grandfather for the lifestyle we had.

When I told her about how huge he was and how much he turned me on, she said that she absolutely had a good idea my father knew how to fuck. She told me about how she would see all my friends come to the house when my mother and I were out, and judging by the way they were dressed she figured they were all fucking him. She said she also put two and two together and figured it had to do with him being a great fuck and most likely having a real big cock too.

I asked her about her son Kyle, and if she was excited about going to his college next weekend.

"Oh god, don't get me started on him," she groaned then kissed me in a very sexy kiss, with our tongues flicking causing sparks to ignite in our pussy's.

She told me they were extremely close, with her going to every game and even going out after the games with his friends as if she was his girl instead of his mother. She said all his friends were always telling him how hot she was, and that he would get real protective and tell them to back-off when they started talking about her. She said the way he asked her to come to the school as his date and telling her she had the hottest body he'd ever seen and that he wanted to show her off as his girlfriend, not his mother, and that he wanted her to dress real sexy, she had a real good feeling that they were finally going to fuck.

"I can't tell you how hot it makes me to think I'm finally going to fuck him," she said hotly as she ran her hands up my stocking covered legs.

"Umm, next weekend while you and Kyle are fucking, I'll be headed to New York with my family for my grandfathers party, and if things play out the way I hope, him and I will be fucking too," I said as I reached between her stocking covered legs and moved her thong to the side and slipped a finger into her wet cunt.

I felt her pussy draw my finger in as her cunt muscles grabbed hold and she began to cum all over my finger.

I pulled my finger out and licked it teasingly as she watched me with glazed-over eyes from cumming. "Ummm, the best desert. Kyle's gonna love the taste of his mothers sexy pussy," I moaned then kissed her hard.

"Join me in the bathroom," Vivian said, and then took me by the hand as I eagerly followed her.

As soon as we got inside the bathroom she lead me into a stall and immediately pulled the top of my slingshot dress to the side and began sucking my aching nipples.

"Oh fuck," I moaned out loud, so turned on by what was happening. Suddenly I felt my dress pulled up over my ass then my thong pushed to the side. I looked over my shoulder for a second only to find the sexy Asian girl Kim squatting on her pumps and spreading my ass cheeks as her tongue flew over my pussy then my asshole. "Ohhhh fuck, "I moaned over and over as my pussy began to reach the boiling point. With Vivian kissing my nipples then kissing me and Kim eating me from behind, my body was being thrilled beyond words.

"What a great tasting pussy, right Kim," she said hotly as Kim moaned and stabbed away at my soaking cunt.

"And a great tasting ass too," Kim moaned in a heavy accented Asian voice, as her fingers began thrusting into my scorching fuck-hole.

"Fuck her good Kim, her pussy needs a good fuck tonight," Vivian said in a commanding voice. "Spit on her pussy, and let her know hot nasty you are."

"Umm, Kim moaned as she spit all over my cunt and asshole. The sound of her spiting on me drove me to freakish heights.

"Oh fuuuuuck," I moaned as the backs of my feet lifted out of the backs of my pumps, as my pussy and ass squirted all over the young Asians face.

After I came Kim and I kissed wildly, and I spun Kim around and lifted her mini dress over her ass and pushed her tiny black thong to the side and ate her ass and pussy from behind while Vivian pushed her deep V front of her dress to the side and bit her huge, dark Asian nipples.

I was so hot and turned on to fuck her that I instantly spit on her pussy then sent my tongue exploring her ass and cunt. I was delirious tasting her sexy Asian pussy and ass. She had an amazing taste, and as I ate her she kept grinding her ass against my mouth, groaning loudly that she was going to cum. For over a minute her cunt dripped all over my mouth, coating my tongue in her delicious, hot nectar.

After Kim exploded her and I kissed again as she played with my tits then my ass. As we were into each other Vivian was groaning and playing with her huge nipples as she watched the two of us. Kim and I were so caught up in the moment and so turned onto each other that we came while kissing. After calming down for a second we went to work on Vivian, this time it was me sucking her big clit from the front while Kim finger fucked her ass.

"Oh fuck, I'm sooo fucking hot," she groaned as she exploded into a huge cum from her pussy and her ass.

In a matter of 10 minutes the three of us had gotten off, but in a way that had us all craving more. Standing, we were all kissing each other as our tongues made contact with each other's. At the same time our fingers each found a wet fuck-hole to plunge into.

The bathroom suddenly became an echo chamber filed with whimpers and groans, as our hot moaning sounds ricocheted off the tile walls. We heard the door open and close a few times, but had no concern about who came in. This was a common occurrence at this restaurant, and Kim had told us later that at any time girls would fuck in there or even girls and guys would rush in for a quick fuck.

It was such a sexy scene that happened, and I was so turned on by it. Vivian was a woman that had an incredible body and an amazing sex drive. She fucked all the time, and fucked the sexiest people. Kim and I became instant friends and the way she kissed and sucked my nipples and pussy and ass I just knew we had to fuck again. I was amazed by her huge, sensitive nipples too. They were as big around as a nickel and stuck out over an inch. Her pussy and ass had an amazing taste, and all I knew was that I had to fuck her again.

"Girls, I could tell this was a lovely introduction. Maybe you two should exchange numbers," she said as we both nodded our heads in agreement with a sly grin on our faces, then kissed hotly.

After collecting ourselves Vivian told Kim that she would see her next week. They kissed hotly for a few seconds and we left. When we got back desert was on the table, but we were so hot to get back to Vivian's house to fuck that we told the waiter that we were going to pass on desert and then left the restaurant. As we left a few of the young guys and girls stood and told Vivian to call them about 'business.' We both laughed when we got to outside, because we both knew what 'business,' meant.

As soon as we got in the car our hands and mouths were all over each other. In the car ride home, we were playing with each other, and keeping the temperature in our bodies at the burning point. As soon as we got to her house we stripped or dresses after we walked in and made our way to her bedroom kissing and playing with each other as we worked our way up the marble staircase.

On the bed we got into an incredible 69 position with me on top, and went wild sucking each other's pussy and ass. Our fingers worked in unison with our mouths and tongues to heighten the orgasms just as we were about to cum.

After an hour of fucking like this Vivian reached inside her drawer and pulled out a long, glass dildo and began fucking my pussy with it as she bit my nipples and kissed me hard. I went wild from the cock-like feeling of the dildo, and began pushing off my pumps to meet her every thrusts.

"Oh fuck that's so hot," I moaned as she plunged the glass dildo deep into the back of my pussy.

"Oh you like fucking cock don't you Allison," she snarled.

"Oh fuck you know I do," I moaned as I met her flicking tongue.

"Especially a huge cock like your father's?"

"Oh fuck yeah.I love his great big cock.

"Do you miss your fathers huge cock?"

"Oh fuck, you know I do," I moaned feeling my pussy reach the tipping point.

"I'll bet, but now it's your grandfathers cock you're thinking about. Your sexy, wealthy grandfather Allison."

"Ohhhh fuuuuck," I moaned then exploded as my hips sprung off the bed,eager to fuck back on the big dildo as I began imagining my sexy grandfather fucking me.

"I'll bet he can't wait to have this sexy pussy explode all over his cock Allison," she said plunging me faster and faster with the glass dildo.

For the next five minutes I came in a wave that was followed by a hundred mini-shock waves. We fucked in a sex crazed heat all through the night, going from her bed to standing and bending each other over and using the glass dildo to fuck each other's pussy like a rapid-fire jackhammer. Our 69 positions and the way we fucked each other in the missionary position, just rubbing our hard clits against each other were absolutely epic, and when we kissed, with our tongues flying across each other's, it was absolutely devilish.

From that weekend on, Mrs. Wentworth and I fucked on a regular basis. After the second time we were together she confessed to fucking my boyfriend Bobby one day when I left for cheerleading practice. It was the day I came home because I forgot my cheerleading outfit and watched him from my bedroom window fucking my mother outside by the pool. She was wearing a pair of black pumps and as they fucked, all I heard her say was that I was a real bitch and that he deserved a lot better.

Mrs. Wentworth was also watching my mother and boyfriend fucking from her upstairs window while she was getting ready for a lunch appointment. She told me she ran into Bobby the next day at the High School, because she was picking up some letters for her son Kyle.

When my boyfriend saw her he was hitting on her so hard, telling her how sexy she looked and that he always thought she looked real hot. She told me that they went back to her house and fucked, but she also told me that it he was the worst fuck she ever had. We both started laughing after I told her I felt the same way. When she asked me why I stayed with him especially after fucking my father who was an amazing lover and had a huge cock, I told her that I was sticking around with him because his father was really sexy and his mom was a knockout too.

"Allison, you are really going places in this town," she said as we laughed slyly then kissed hard until we climbed on the bed for two hours of non-stop fucking......

THE UPCOMING SERIES TED HALL: WEALTHY, POWERFUL, SUCESSFUL and REALLY HUNG!

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers