Hubbie On The Roll Away

Story Info
Husband watches his wife with her lover.
3.2k words
3.63
106.5k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
157 Followers

Her lips pressed firmly against mine, a hand on each cheek, her eyes closed as long as the kiss lasted. Pulling her head back from mine, she whispered, "I love you, are you ok baby?"

"Yes, I think so" I said, a little unsure myself just how "ok" I really was with myself, our relationship and the events which had transpired over the past 2 weeks, culminating in a barrage of emotions over the past 12 hours.

My wife Tammy and I have been married for over 20 years. I suppose at first my being 29 years old to her 18 was a source of security to her; but has the years passed I aged more rapidly than she and too many good time and too much great food had resulted in my being obese and diabetic. The age that had once "not mattered" was mattering now as my sexual appetite had waned with my ability to get and maintain an erection of any substance. Tammy is not prone to complain and assures me that she loves me very much. She had enjoyed the oral sex and had been satisfied with augmenting our sexual activity with a variety of vibrators. She assured me that she loved me for the man I was and not for the sex.

About a year ago, it all changed. She stopped using her toys. She even stopped maneuvering for oral sex. Finally, I brought the subject up.

"Honey, do you want me to hold you while you use your blue toy tonight?" I asked.

"No" she said as she turned her head.

"What's wrong?" I quizzed softly.

"Nothing." She responded.

Over the years I have learned that "nothing" seldom means "nothing." So I pleaded in my most supportive tone for her to tell me what was wrong. Finally, she gave in.

"It's just that lately when I use my toy, I miss the feeling of a body on top of me, I miss the force and the pressure. I am frustrated because all the toys that I have bought are larger than you, and frankly my being on top just is not the same as when you used to fuck me hard. I'm sorry, I do not mean to hurt your feelings, but you have always told me to speak up and you asked!"

I couldn't say that I was shocked. I really could not say anything at all. Over the 20 years I had more than once told my wife she shouldn't ask me any question she was not willing to hear the answer to! Now the shoe was on the other foot.

"Ok, well what do you want to do about it?" I asked.

"Baby, I don't see anything that can be done!" She started to cry into her pillow.

"Oh, honey, I am so sorry. I should have taken better care of myself!" was all that I could think to say.

The genie was out of the bottle. I had flung the Pandora's Box wide open without even knowing it.

"You want to have sex with a man." I said.

"I did not say that!" She said firmly.

"You did not say it, but you would enjoy it. You would enjoy being fucked hard and fast," I said.

"Of course I would like to be fucked. But I could never cheat on you." She insisted.

"What about a 3 way? I said, knowing that the subject had been broached more than once over the past 15 years, usually after watching "Real Sex" on HBO, or some such. She had always laughed it off. But this time, it was different, much different.

"Be careful what you wish for hubbie you might just get it!" She looked me straight in the eye, she did not blink, she did not stutter, she did not miss a beat.

"What do you mean? You would have a 3 way with me and another guy?" I quizzed.

"I don't know, but you have always said if you were there it would not be cheating. I don't know about a 3 way because I don't want to worry about who is where and doing what. But if you are willing to be in the room with me, and make sure I am not harmed, I would let you watch. You've told me 100 times you wanted to see somebody fuck me. Well I think it is about time you put up or shut up. There I've said it, are you happy?"

I was not exactly happy, but she was right. I had talked about her fucking somebody else while I watched. "How do you want to make this happen?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I will leave it up to you to figure it out. He will be pinch hitting for you, so you should be a part of getting him in the line up." She insisted.

"Well there are swinger's magazines, or any number of on line ways to link up." I thought aloud.

"Frankly, I don't care how you get the volunteer, but I get to pick him out, and he needs to be hung. If I do this, no if we do this, I do not want to do it half way. He needs to be swinging a bigger bat then you have been bringing to the game." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Good night" she said as she rolled over on her side and went to sleep; leaving my mind racing as I struggled to fall asleep. The next day I uploaded her picture with her face carefully protected onto a dating site and it was not long before her inbox was flooded with horny applicants. We swapped photos with several and then when the interest was peaked outlined to the men exactly what the situation was. The process was surprisingly self-selecting and I was actually shocked at the number of men who were not willing to have sex with a man's wife if he were in the room.

Over the next few days, Tammy had narrowed the field of willing applicants to three men. She was soon talking to the men after work and even just before bedtime. She agreed to meet one of them for dinner and possible after dinner activities. She sent me in advance to pick up the hotel key. We had agreed to meet him in the lounge and have dinner at the restaurant at one of the better hotels in town, without any promise of anything else.

Pete actually reached the hotel before Tammy. I recognized him form his photo and introduced myself. We had a beer and chatted about sports until Tammy entered the lounge. She looked stunning in a low cut shirt and skirt that drew attention to her legs without screaming out "slut inside." We entered the restaurant and enjoyed steaks and what I thought was pleasant conversation. As the meal drew to a close we declined desert. Tammy smiled and looked Pete in the eye.

"Pete, I really enjoyed the dinner, but I am terribly sorry, I have the worst headache, I hope you will understand, Mike please be a dear and take care of the check." She stood up and walked towards the door. Kissing him on the cheek and running her hands across his broad shoulders on the way out.

"Pete, I am sorry and a little embarrassed, I have no idea what just happened!" I felt my face flushing.

"Mike, you are a very lucky man, she is a very attractive woman. I suspect the chemistry was not just right, or perhaps she just did not want to go through with it. Please let me get the tip." He spoke in a calm pleasant voice.

The same scenario played out the next two occasions. But the fourth time she slid the hotel key-card across the table the Sam and asked him to wait a few minutes before coming to the room as she took my hand and instructed the waiter to put the meal on our hotel tab.

As the hotel room door closed behind us, she looked at me and said "you have had three times to back out, you have paid for four hotel rooms and four dinners, so I expect that you have no problem with what is about to happen, but I am giving you one more time to change your mind. Once he walks into the room I expect you to behave yourself and not do anything to embarrass me or yourself."

"Honey, I am more than ok with this, you have been very understanding of me over the years." I said, sure of myself. There was a click in the door as Sam slid the key into the door.

"Sit over there" Tammy said pointing to the chair in the corner of the room.

She turned as Sam opened the door. She put her arms around his neck and I watched my wife kiss him full on the lips. They stood embracing as they kissed for what seemed like an eternity. She then stepped back and pulled her shirt over her head exposing her bra strap to me and her covered 34 C breasts to Sam. After a brief moment, she moved forward again pressing her lace covered breasts into his chest, kissing him once more. This time his hands slipped down and clutched her ass as they kissed. Once again she backed away. This time she slipped her bra off. A smile spread across his face as he admired her firm breasts. She turned enough towards me to toss her bra into my lap. Once again she moved to kiss him, once again his hands moved to her ass. This time she took his arms and moved his hands to her breasts.

She moved away from her new lover enough to turn and face me, then pressed her back into his chest and once again pulled his hands up to her breasts. She turned her head exposing her neck to him. He instinctually knew what to do and pressed his lips into her neck. After what seemed like an eternity, she moved his hands down to her skirt and he assisted her in removing it. She stood, still facing me, now in her lace panties. She winked and once again turned to face him.

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, once freed; he let it fall to the floor behind him. She slipped her hands under his tee-shirt and pulled it up and off him. His chest was hairier than mine, but not overwhelming furry. He kicked off his shoes. She then knelt before him and undid his belt and zipper. The pants fell to the floor. I felt my face flush as she then pulled down his briefs allowing his semi-erect cock bounce free. She licked his pole and tired to get his member into her mouth. Even not fully erect his cock was at least 7 ½ inches and quite thick. She managed to get his cock fully engorged then stood and grasp his firm cock and led him by his cock over to the bed. She threw the cover off the bed and opened the sheet before sliding into the bed. He knelt between her legs at her feet and bent forward pulling her panties off exposing her shaved pussy. She knew that I enjoyed her auburn pussy hair and while she had trimmed it before, she had respected my wishes and had never shaved before. I felt my chest tighten as he positioned his face between her legs and licked her pussy. I watched as she squirmed, pushing her pussy into his face as she moaned. Her left hand was on the back of his head skillfully directing his face to her love spot. Her right had on her breast pulling on her nipple. She finally turned her head in my direction and managed. I hoped she would beckon me to her side and allow me to suck on her nipple or kiss her as he pleasured her. However, my hopes were disappointed. She mouthed the words I love you and then moved her right hand to his head.

She moaned, "oh god, oh god, I am going to cum, I am going to cum.."

Her body seemed to convulse as the orgasm ripped through her body.

"Fuck me, Sam, fuck me with your big cock. I need your cock in me" She pulled his face away from her naked pussy and up towards her torso.

I had a clear glimpse of his cock as he prepared to mount her. She let out an audible gasp as his cock parted her love lips. He was careful to slowly insert his massive member into her and withdraw a few piston-like strokes fully lubricating his cock with a mixture of his saliva and her juices.

"Oh, Sam, fuck me faster, fuck me harder, please Sam fuck me like you mean it." Tammy looked into his eyes as she pushed the words out.

With that his speed increased and her hips gyrated as the force of his thrusts caused her breasts to bounce on her chest. She came within a matter of two minutes; he slowed his trusts as she enjoyed her orgasm only to once again increase his pace. She came at least 5 more times in what seemed to be 15 minutes. Then I heard her say, please don't cum in me, cum on my tummy, cum on my tummy. He pulled out and to my amazement shot his load in three distinct pulses, each shooting more cum than I had ever seen.

Tammy turned towards me, "Baby, get us a couple of hand towels please."

I complied with her request. She wiped his cum off her stomach and then used the second towel to wipe her lover's tool.

"Do you want to spend the night?" She whispered to Sam.

"Well, there is only one bed" Sam pointed out.

"Nothing I can not handle" Tammy said picking up the phone and pressing "O." "Can I please have a roll away in room #414? Thank you." She said as she hung up the phone. "It's taken care of." She said. "What do you guys want to watch on TV?"

I looked at Sam and Sam looked at me and shrugged. Tammy turned on the TV, tossed the remote to me, and said, "I need a shower." The door closed leaving Sam and me with the clear impression that she was very much in charge.

Before her shower was over, the bellhop delivered the bed.

Tammy handed me two Ativan and said, "Take these."

I complied.

"I think it is time for us all to get to bed." She said as she turned out the light.

She pulled the shades closed, the room darkened significantly. As I undressed myself, Tammy turned on the light. I was down to my boxers and moving towards the roll away as she said, "Hubby, you know you sleep in the nude, pull off your boxers." I turned by back to the couple in bed and removed my underpants, standing between their bed and mine. "Honey, haven't you forgotten to give me a kiss goodnight?"

This forced me to turn and give Sam a look at my cock. Not so much that he wanted to look, but turning his head would have been almost odd under the circumstance. It was as if Tammy wanted Sam to know why his services were required. I am a grower, not a shower. My cock when flaccid is less than 2" long, but when aroused is an average 6" cock. I kissed her.

"Good night" I said

"Good night" Tammy echoed, as did, to my chagrin Sam.

She turned out the light and with the Ativan now in my system, I drifted off to sleep despite myself.

I woke to a bright room, an empty bed, and the sound of the shower running. I glanced towards the door and at first glance Sam's clothing were gone, but a closer survey of the room revealed his pants hung over one chair, and his shirt over the other.

I quickly pulled my boxers on, not wanting a repeat of last night. But before I could get dressed the shower stopped.

The door opened and a naked couple entered the room, towels in hand.

"Good morning, baby, did you sleep well?" Tammy said as she stepped forward to kiss me full on the lips. Take a shower and get dressed and we will get some breakfast.

I entered the shower, washed my hair; and had mixed feelings as my hand soaped by cock. It amazed me as the sounds of lovemaking somehow could be heard over the shower. I stepped out of the shower without turning it off and opened the bathroom door. I could clearly see my wife being fucked in the mirror across from the bed. I continued to jerk on my cock, as I heard my wife cum my cock exploded and shot cum a distance I had not witnessed since my mid-twenties. I returned to the shower and washed my hands and cock.

Sam and Tammy were dressing as I once again opened the door.

"Baby, we are going to get some breakfast, join us when you are dressed."

They left, I shaved and followed about 15 minutes later. As I approached the table, Sam was nearly finished. I fixed my plate from the buffet and joined my wife and her lover. There was much less chitchat than there had been at dinner the night before. I was the last to finish.

Sam stood, as did I. He shook my hand. "Mike, it was a real pleasure to meet you, you are a good man!"

"Ah, thanks" I said not quite knowing what the correct protocol demanded for the man you had just fucked your wife.

Tammy had stood too, they hugged and she said, "Thank you, thank you both, I had a wonderful time!"

Once again, Tammy instructed the waited to add the meal to our bill.

"I need to get going," Sam said.

Tammy kissed him good-by before taking me be the hand and leading me to the elevator.

Once inside the room, "Do you want to know what happened after you went to sleep?" She said after she kissed me.

"I think so." I confessed.

"Well baby, I am going to tell you, but not right now and not all at once. I will tell you we fucked while you slept." She smiled and opened her purse, she pulled out a handful of what turned out to be empty condom wrappers. "One, Two, Three, Four, And Five" she said as she placed the condoms in my hands.

Her lips pressed firmly against mine, a hand on each cheek, her eyes closed as long as the kiss lasted. Pulling her head back from mine, she whispered, "I love you, are you ok baby?"

"Yes, I think so" I said, a little unsure myself just how "ok" I really was with myself, our relationship and the events which had transpired over the past 2 weeks, culminating in a barrage of emotions over the past 12 hours.

palles
palles
157 Followers