Hubby

Story Info
Cheating wife.
1k words
2.38
92.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gk6h
gk6h
11 Followers

Have you ever ended up somewhere and you're not sure how it happened. I am a straight laced guy who has a wife, two kids, a house, and a great job. I mean really, isn't that the perfect life, so why am I in bed, with dried cum on my face. I guess it starts out like anything else, being unhappy. My life is great, my sex life, not so much. My wife is a very sexy, short blond girl, with the biggest tits ever put on that small five foot frame. She has a nice ass, but after back to back kids she has become the round mom. At least that what see tell me every day when I want to mess around. I feel fat. I am not in the mood. The kids are in the next room. Whatever after some time of this and only getting sex when she wants me to shut up about and she just lays there and talks about the kids and what for diner the mood is dead among other things. My wife was never happy anymore, the only time is when she goes next door and drinks wine. I stay home and masturbated to porn in my office.

I guess last night was the was the end or the beginning. I came home and the kids were not there they had some after school stuff going on and like a good husband I had no idea what it was. I came in to the kitchen and wrapped my arms around my wife and cupped her massive breasts. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hands down. "Why can't you just give me a nice hug?"

"I thought that was nice."

"Yeah...you know I am not just a play thing, the only time you touch me is to have sex."

"Yeah...we have been married for fifteen years. Kind of the fun part of being married, don't you think."

"I have to finish dinner and you can go get the kids."

"We have a few minutes."

"Good, take my van and get gas on the way."

"Fine. Always the same. What happened to us we always did this, and has ton of sex,and had fun, what the fuck happened?"

"We are not doing this now. Get the kids."

I stormed out and slammed the door. And then had to go back and ask where the kids were, so that kind of ruined the exit. They were on the complete opposite ends of town. With traffic and getting to both places it was going to take well over an hour. Then I get a text from my wife. "Can I come over."

I texted her back breaking every law and said, "Come over, where, I am getting the kids."

There was a hesitation. Then, "Sorry thought I was text Maggie. Diner is done I am mad and don't want to fight again in front of the kids I am going over next door and have a lot wine, don't wait up."

"We really need to talk."

"Yeah, that is why I need the wine."

I got the kids and then I got home. Feed them, and then off they go to Xbox world. I swear the house could burn to the ground around them but if the Xbox worked they would not know. I headed to my office to do what I do best but I was mad and want to talk to my wife so I got out my phone and texted her and I told her I was home and the kids are fed. There was a long wait before I got a "k" and that was it.

"Come on home, we need to talk."

"K."

I got the kids to there rooms and she came in and with out a word we went to our room and then we argued the same argument over and over for the last few years.

"What is the problem?"

"You really want the truth?"


"Yes."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"You suck in bed. You are only four inches and you cum way too fast."

"What?"

"You paw me a few times. Hop on me pump for five minutes. That I cant ever feel, and cum. Then I have to clean up your mess as you fall asleep and then I have to masturbate to get something out of it."

It was like being slapped. "I...I..."

"Yes..I...I...all about you. What about me and what I want? And to let you know since I am really drunk. I want big cock that last forever. That is why I go next door. I get drunk, and she has this friend who comes over and wears my pussy out. I cum just from him fucking my pussy, and he always sayings, wow you are so tight. I hate to break it to you, all the bullshit you have heard from women about size not mattering, it matters. Bigger is better, and the magic in the wand, is way more magical in a huge cock. So you want to leave me now the door is over there."

The weight of her words took me to my knees and I was crushed. I had been with like three girls, and she was the last and only one that I was with more than once. "Cheated on me."

"Out of all I told you, you got that? See it is always about you. I need my needs filled, and he fills me good."

She dropped her pants to the floor and her panties wear wet, and the smell of sex was so strong. My cock got hard. Then I jumped up and tossed her back on the bed, ripped her clothes off, and plunged my face in to that mess. It was acidy and sour as I lick and ate ever bit from her. Her lips so red and swollen. Her hole was so wide, and he said she was tight, how big is he? Then she had her first real orgasm with me, as I stroked my cock and came in my hand. Then I came up and laid down next her, with cum all over my lips and face. She was panting, and her nipples were so hard. and her chest so red.

"Now that was awesome." She got up and got her robe and slippers.

"Where you going?"

"To get you seconds. Now I know what to feed you, and I know what makes you, and me, happy so don't move be right back."

gk6h
gk6h
11 Followers