Hubby Allows Wife to be Forced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally gives up. Apparently tired of gripping her wrists he uses the bath robe cord to tie her wrists together behind her back. She's kicking her legs and struggling to get free telling him to stop, knowing what's coming next. The bath robe has slid back down her arms exposing her naked body. I stare at my wife, looking angry and frustrated, thinking I've rarely seen her looking more beautiful. Her legs are clamped together as he moves to lie on top of her. With both hands free he has little difficulty forcing her legs apart and putting his knee between them. She can't prevent him from inserting fingers into her cunt and he lets out a grunt of satisfaction as he waves his hand in the air in triumph showing her the juices glistening there.

"Not so prim and proper after all are we? You're all juiced up and ready to go. Naughty girl."

"Please don't. How many more times do I have to say that I don't want this?"

Another knee goes between her legs and he forces her legs wide apart. He drives that lovely prick of his slowly and gradually into her cunt. She grunts as it goes in, her mouth dropping open. He's determined to go all the way to her cervix and before long he's in up to the hilt.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight. You've never had a real man up there before have you? You'll be begging for more after tonight."

Joyce has stopped struggling now perhaps realising that her resistance has failed to deter him. She's lying under him lifeless hoping it will soon be over. He tries to kiss her but she turns her head away. He's unaffected by her indifference. He's still massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"Your hot cunt feels so fucking good. My cock feels so much at home that I'm in no hurry to start fucking you."

My wife doesn't look at him or speak to him. She makes no attempt to resist when he hooks his arms under her knees to raise her thighs against his chest in order to increase his penetration. He begins to fuck her then with deep, slow, strokes and eventually his technique begins to produce results.

I hear Joyce make a low grunt each time his cockhead hits her cervix and see her turn her head to look at him. Her breathing becomes deeper with raspy exhalations. Her hips are beginning to move with almost imperceptible undulations.

"That's it you naughty girl, now you're getting into it. Move your cunt around my cock, show me how much you're enjoying what's inside you now."

Her hips are following his instructions and she begins to moan. "Ooohhh god, uummmhhhh." Her head tilts back, mouth open, groaning loudly. Howard moves to kiss her and this time she doesn't move her head away, meeting his hungry mouth with open lips. Her whole body is moving, her muscles stretching tight to force her pelvis up to capture every inch of the cock pumping into her greedy cunt. It's as if filled and stretched with more cock than she's ever had, she craves still more. Still unsatisfied she wraps her legs around his back. I can barely hear her as breaking the kiss she whispers "My wrists, my wrists." Howard quickly reaches round her back and unfastens the cord. Her arms are soon wrapped around Howard's back, her lips firmly planted on his mouth again.

"Fuck me harder Daddy, I'm loving this." They're like animals, totally out of control. Howard begins to ask her nasty questions as he thrusts into her.

"Does Terry ever make you feel like this?"

"Never."

"You'll need my big cock from now on won't you?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Terry's only fit to lick your cunt right?"

"I'll tell him that's all he's getting now."

"He's good at that isn't he?"

"Yeah, he did me an hour ago."

"Make that cunt dance around my cock. Show me what a dirty girl you are. I'll be ready for you tomorrow night when everyone's asleep when we can do this all over again, you dirty girl, you're such a dirty girl."

"Yes daddy, I'll be there. I love being your naughty, dirty girl."

She comes in an explosion and almost at the same time, Howard drains the contents of his balls deep into her wet cunt.

Afterwards they lie in each other's arms for only a short time. Howard tries to kiss her but she moves from under him signalling that her cooperation is ended. Now she's had her orgasm she appears to be feeling guilty about her ultimately willing capitulation to Howard's brazen violation of the sanctity of our marriage. I am suddenly terrified that she might discover I'd watched them together. I slink away initially on hands and knees and return to our bedroom. When my wife joins me just minutes later I pretend to be asleep and she makes no attempt to wake me.

The next morning she says nothing about what happened last night but it is obvious something isn't quite what it should be. All my attempts to find what's wrong are greeted with the same half hearted "nothing at all". She must be feeling guilty for the way she responded to Howard and I long to console her but obviously can't. I sense a tension between her and Howard. He's boldly attentive to her but she accepts his attention with a kind of grim resignation. Howard's insufferable with me when we're alone together, cock a hoop would best describe his state of mind. Jude doesn't surface until midday, then goes back upstairs for a lie down in the afternoon.

It doesn't surprise me when we are in bed around 11pm that Joyce seems distracted. She makes it obvious that sex is out of the question. I do my best to convince her that I'd drifted off to sleep, almost giving up when it appears to produce no results. Ultimately my patience pays off and I hear her gently sneaking out of bed. I creep out of the bedroom and take my place in the shadows half way down the stairs.

"I'm only here to tell you what a lout and a bastard you were to force me into sex last night"

Howard laughs. "I may well be a lout but I've also got the kind of hot cock that you love. Don't you my dirty girl?" Joyce doesn't answer but continues to stand there looking at him. She may have come with good intentions but his dominant personality is causing uncertainty. Howard slips off his pyjama bottoms and I watch as her eyes are drawn to that penis.

"Besides you naughty girl, if you didn't want more of this cock of mine you wouldn't have worn such a sexy outfit just to confront me. Isn't that true?" As he says this he strips off her skimpy translucent negligee leaving her naked.

There's a short pause, then she speaks.

"Yes, daddy. It's true."

It shocks me to realise that Joyce can't help herself. She must love the strong way he manipulates her and must be interested in sex from the kind of strong forceful man that I could never be.

"Kneel down and worship it." Howard sits on the settee with his legs apart grinning as Joyce kneels before him. She wastes no time, gripping it tightly in one hand and taking it deeply into her mouth. As it grows she leaves go of it and forces it deeper into her mouth, struggling to swallow every inch of his big fat cock. Howard's large hands envelope her head and hold it firmly in place as his hips bounce up and down. He's fucking his prick into my wife's hungry mouth and down her throat in the same way he invaded her hot hungry cunt the night before.

"That's the way. Swallow that fucking dick. Make your mouth a sloppy wet cunt to eat the cock you love so fucking much. Choke on it. You're my dirty girl now."

She's gobbling him ravenously, choking each time his balls slap against her chin, but redoubling her efforts with each new stream of rough and dirty talk. He blasts his cum down her throat and she swallows the lot but it soon becomes clear that she isn't going to let him cum just once. If I'd harboured any remaining thoughts that my Joyce is being coerced into sexual activities with Howard they are now completely dispelled as she is now the initiator of the actions. Getting up off her knees, she pushes Howard against the back of the sofa grabbing his heels and pulling him forward so that he is half sitting, half lying, then straddles his hips guiding his cock to her pussy lips, then sitting down on it. She slowly swallows every inch inside her hot velvety cunt. Throwing her head back in ecstasy she begins working her squishy box up and down Howard's fat prick in earnest.

"I didn't say you could do that you naughty girl. Your tight cunt is driving my cock crazy so I'll spank your arse later. Ride me baby, you fucking cock hungry whore."

I can hardly believe that my sweet loving wife is willingly and wantonly working her pussy up, down, and around Howard's cock, the man who violated her the night before. Her cunt is devouring his cock with sheer carnal gluttony. My own cock spurts all over the carpet and I sneak back to the bedroom noticing as I do so that Jude is using the bathroom. Did she see what was happening downstairs? If so she knows I was watching. My face heats up with shame at the thought.

To be continued.

12