Hubby Drop To Thy Knees! Ch. 01

Story Info
Femdom Monarch : muscular buttboi ....spankin'
1.9k words
3.25
29.3k
8
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers

CH1. : HUSBAND, DROP TO THY KNEES!!! IMMEDIATELY!

"Husband drop to thy knees!!! Immediately knave, dost thou comprehend???" her right hand shot out & expertly boxed the ears of the blond, blue eyed Greek God standing deferentially to Her Majesty's left!!

Without demur he smoothly dropped to his knees at his Sovereign's Royal Command!!!

The vast assemblage watched the spectacle appreciatively: male phalli thickening inside coarse leather breeches & womanly pussies glistening below skirts in cruel, sadistic glee!!!

The male subjects of Her Majesty's Queendom reveled in masochistic Femdom wet dreams of their petite brunette Monarch Domme-ing Her giant Consort who dwarfed Her in size!!!

& Her female subjects found release of their pent up frustrations at their own Male-Chauvinist husbands in watching their Ruler publicly humbling Her husband, slaveboy & plaything even though it was they who nightly were soundly spanked, whipped or flogged under their respective husbands' or Male lovers' heavy hands!!!

"Nose to the ground Boy!!! Proffer up your meaty haunches for a whipping at the Royal Majestic hands of your Wife, Ruler & Queen!!!" her angry voice carried to the far reaches of the crowd: after all it was Her Evil Plan to publicize Her Total Dominance & Overladyship over Her giant Consort-cum-Toyboy who was also a skilled Military Genius, Guerrilla Fighter & Commander of Her Elite Commando Force Her Majesty's Strike Claws ........

He pulled in deep gulps of oxygen as per Pranayamic Yoga, held in the Inhalation / Purakas[ the Blond giant had been trained by Tibetan Lamas in Yoga in far off Lhasa where he had run off, but that's a different story to follow in the following Chapters ....]

Obediently he pushed his face into the ground near Her Majesty's Stiletto-ed delicate feet , thus raising his buttocks & thighs as per his Ruler's Royal Edict -----there was a collective gasp of lust from the ladies present whether blue-blooded Ladies in Waiting or washerwomen all admired the chiseled, muscular thighs & butt of Her Most Obedient & Docile Plaything!!!

He tightened his thighs & butt cheeks in carefully calibrated Yogic Bandhas or Muscle-holds!!!

His Most Royal Owner held out a graceful, gloved hand & Her Imperial Riding Crop appeared like magic in the hands of a smirking henchwoman[ Her Majesty duly noted the superior smirk with a furious mental note to Herself "Oh so we are uppity this morning, is it Mathilda you dare to sneer at My Beloved???!! later this evening you shall feel this crop on your stupid thick hide, vile maidservant, I promise thee!!!"]

& then it began "slash! Slash! SLAASH!!! ........"

Her Royal Majesty rained stroke after stroke on Her Consort's patiently awaiting nether cheeks which were clenched in Pranayamic Yoga-Bandha!!!

He was in Yogic Trance ......Breath control alongwith Muscular Yogic Chokeholds or Bandhas converted the agony & pain of the whipping into ecstasy & pleasure!!!

When he could hold his breath no longer he gave a small imperceptible nod which his darling sweetheart–cum-wife immediately cued upon & She instantly ceased Her Reign of Fire on his muscular Butt-cheeks & thighs!!!

One delicate, dainty stilettoed foot was placed on Her Loyal Vassal's bare neck to provide Public Evidence of Total Ownership of Her Consort, Toy-Boy & Hubby!!!

"Bring in the Royal Captive, soldiers!" commanded the Queen

Recently in a daring raid Her Commando Strike Force ably led by Her Toyboy had abducted the neighbouring Tyrant's son ----a sniveling, coward & 'Mommy's Boy' who had once dared to woo Her Most High Majesty in a bid to usurp Her Queendom.

Then once it became clear to cruel Tyrant & cowardly son that She had eyes only for Her Childhood Sweetheart-cum- one time Stableboy turned Commando Commander they had started skirmishes & nightly raids on Her territory as they had huge Land size, Population & a well-fed standing Army.

Well fed meant of course they were obese & fat & the applicable buzz-word is 'standing'!!

While their huge army was still "standing" with their 'well-fed' bellies stuffed stupefied at the sheer daring of the guerrilla action , Her Majesty's lean, mean commandoes had kidnapped the yapping Sissy right from under his Father's nose : from the Royal Palace itself!!!

Soon sniffing & sobbing a plaintive Sissy dressed in the coarse skirts of a serving maid was dragged out by the muscular, macho commandoes of Her Most Royal Majesty's Strike Claw force!!!

Slap! One sharp slap to his/her reddening cheek by Her Majesty's lowly, macho, burly, muscular Corporal & sniveling the Sissy who had fantasized he would once be Her Most Royal Majesty's even more Majestic Imperial Husband, King & Liege fell whimpering pitifully at Her Royal Feet, surrender written on his tear streaked effeminate features "sob! sob! Whimper, please have mercy on your Royal hostage ...on your equally blue blooded captive ......".....

One swift kick administered by stilettoed foot sent him scattered all over the Royal Carpet .....& ominously Her Majesty's stern voice rang out "Husband up on your feet & unsheathe your weapon our fallen enemy's backdoor awaits My Pleasure: Thy Monarch Commands thee husband!!!"

Immediately the awaiting Yogi sprang up on his aching calves to obey his Royal Owner's Orders, softly in a firm but meek undertone responding "as Your Majesty Commands, My Lady!!!"

Without hesitation his hands started unbreeching his Manhood from the confines of his leather clothing .....& soon a massively erect 11" Penis / Lingam was exhibited to the amazed eyes of the gathered populance & the sheer swooning delight of the ladies watching!!!!

EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!! Gasping at the sheer size of his rival's Member the girlish Princeling of the neighbouring Kingdom quailed in dismay ---grasping Her Most High Majesty's Feet he sobbed incomprehensibly!!!!

She was Anger personified "you sniveling lowlife: you are not fit to be dirt beneath my feet & yet you had the impudence to propose marriage with me??????

My humble consort is going to rape your bottom in front of My Loyal subjects today ......cheer up you may actually end up pregnant!!!????"

Her Royal Sneer chilled his heart, soul & asshole ------all his lowlife vulnerable body parts were at Her Tender Mercy!!!!

"Soldiers bring the Punishment Table from the Royal Dungeons!!!" Her clear Command rang out ........with chilling authority ..........most of the masochists in the ground inadvertently stiffened in their breeches at this blatant display of Imperial Womanly Authority, Majesty concomitant with meek male subservience, obedience & a totally servile lack of self-respect!!!!

Many of the independent minded strong willed young women who chafed at husbandly authority, command & control over their bodies, fates & derrieres suddenly seemed to perk up in spirit & rebelliousness as glowing embers flare up on a gust of windy oxygen at this open display of Total Feminine Suzerainity over Her Majesty's owned male chattel beginning with Her hapless hubby & including all the macho warriers in Her Commando Strike Claws!!!!!

Some of their wet pussies were dribbling pre-cum in anticipation of the sniveling Royal Male Sissy's further humiliations at the hand & feet of Her Most Royal Majesty!!!!

Soon at Her Royal Command he was hoisted onto the table, skirts hoisted up in a most unbecoming & unladylike manner & She barked out a fresh humiliation" Mathilda, pick up my silver hairbrush & see if you can put some colour into this sniveling lowlife's overfed buttocks so that he presents your Master Jonathon with a tempting rosy rump to plunder???!!!!"

The cruel serving girl gleefully set about her task with a sadistic sneer completely unaware of the hideous pain Her Most High Majesty was about to inflict on her own bottom for daring to laugh at Her darling hubby's plight!!!???

Smaak! OOwwww!

Slash! OOOOOOooooh ....

Slap! Sob! bbbbbbblubberrrr! merceeeeegh!!

"Mathilda: is that a Punishment you are doling out or love taps???!!!" Her Majesty feigned anger at Her henchwomen's performance with the Royal Hairbrush: "Darling Johnnie would you please pick up the Royal Riding Crop & make this bitch prance in agony????!!! I need to make an example of the lazy hired help who laze around on Royal Largesse doing no hard work in their misbegotten lives!!!"

A soft, dazzling smile broke out on the Royal Countenance as She turned to Her Imperial Favourite: Her Humble Hubby!!!

"As Thou Commandest, My Liege!" Johnnie's face lighted up at the prospect & he deferentially bowed blond head to His Royal Lady in most humble gratefulness......the adoring Public lapped it up the daily soap opera publicly put up by the Royal Domme & Her Loyal Sub[ or is it Hub??!!]

Coldly His Sovereign barked out a curt Command "Mathilda, lift skirts & present your lazy bum to His Highness's Riding Crop, humbly & gratefully!!!"

The terrified beauty continued to belabour the Sissy with one hand & lifted her skirts to present pink, pantied rump to His Highness: the Royal Consort & Favoured One!!!

Slash! ouch! Sob....Slash! ...owwww.....Slash!.....ohhh merceeee my Sweet Lord, Master John----eeeeek .....ow ....ow....sobbbb!!

The muscled commando skillfully gave her awaiting buttocks wristy strokes even as she blabbered incoherently!!!!!

SLAAP! Her Royal Majesty had started feeling pangs of jealousy at Her Man's attention to another female so she stepped in to intervene with a hard but appreciative slap to Her Plaything's muscled posterior[a gesture which cleared all doubts in the audience's, victim's, husband's as well as Her Own Royal Mind as to Who Owned this muscled hunk as well as Punished him!!! for the slightest real or imagined infraction of Most Royal Wifely Authority!!!]

Jealously the assembled Ladies watched her effortless Mistressing over the superbly atheletic Commando whom She Owned, Queened, Disciplined & Ruled Strictly & also Loved to utter distraction as well!!!!

"why can't my moron hubby be so docile & obedient" felt many a jealous young matron on the field that day , hot angry tears pricking eyelids in frustration at being crushed under insensitive male chauvinist patriarchy!!!!

"as usual My Darling you have surpassed my expectations in the task I set you!!! now take your dominating pose amidst the Sissy's surrendered legs & backside & tear his sphincter open as Your Royal Sovereign watches Her one time courting candidate being utterly humbled into the dust!!!!"

Nooooo: Your Majesty I surrender, I beseech Your Royal Highness please, please, please have mercy on this humble slaveboy, please have compassion on an unworthy weakling!!! I throw myself on Your Mercy: set me free of these accursed restraints & I will publicly swear Eternal Allegiance at Your Most Royal Feet!!!! I will lick & kiss Your Imperial Feet for ever &......

"Wait, Sissy did you dare to call yourself a "slaveboy"????!!!! how dare you????

That tiny limp appendage that hangs between your thin, effeminate legs: you presume to call it male????!!!! you are a pitiful "slavegirl" or rather "slavething": you do not deserve to be called a girl as you are unfit to be a member of the Most Powerful Superior Sex -----Women!!!!"

There was pin drop silence at this assertion as the audience heard Her Royal Assertion & Anointment of Her Own Sex as the Ruling Caste!!!!!

& then there was a thunderous response from the assembled Womenfolk "YAAAAAAAAA!!! THREE CHEERS FOR HER MAJESTY! WOMEN RULE!!! WOMEN ROCK!!!!.......MEN SUCK!!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!"

The assembled menfolk turned beetroot red with shame & turned away aghast from their Womenfolk refusing or rather not daring to meet their Triumphant eyes glittering in Vindictive Sneering looks of Femdom Supremacy!!!!!!????

Tonight the husbands would be less prone to beat & spank their domestic Goddesses 'Amazonian Flanks & Rumps & the hardy, foolhardy few who did might fight the fury of Feminism & Sisterhood albeit tentative, unsure & yet in it's infancy!!!!

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers