Hubby Drop To Thy Knees! Ch. 05

Story Info
Slut-spanked, surrendered Royal Princess.
775 words
3
10.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers

Ch5. OR HOW IT ALL BEGAN YEARS AGO ............

As Her Majesty began driftin' into subspace as Her Masterful Consort paddled red Royal Butt-Cheeks dominantly into orgasmic spasms'n submissive eroto-wallowing .......Her mind remembered those days looooong ago ........when She was a Princess of the Realm & innocently went swimming in a Royal Lake deep in their Personal Gardens where no subordinates or males were ever allowed .....She had taken Her favourite mount Rajah & headed deep into the Garden ..........MY, My, my ...was She in for a surprise .....as she skinny-dipped in the cool welcoming waters & free-stroked Her way like an expert Water-nymph suddenly She espied a gigantic blond stranger swimming in the middle of the Lake ....She blushed in shame ....& being of Royal Stock coloured in a raging frenzy of furious anger that a lowly commoner was polluting Her Presence, Privacy & Lake with his lowly presence????!!!!!!how dare he?????

Quiverin' in righteous anger She shot out of the waters rubbed Herself dry with a handy towel & put on Her Royal Riding Breeches, jacket, tunic etc .....& then hollered across the water" hey there you sneak ......how dare you swim in the Royal Lake???!!!! Come out immediately & take your whipping like a penitent little[* little of course was an exaggeration for the intruder was a gigantic youth} sneaky trespasser that you are???!!!!!"

The gorgeous youth found himself intrigued as to why his Penis kept erectin' at the bitchy tone of Her Highness's hi-faultin' dialogue!!??

He easily shot out the other way got outta' the water & quickly drying himself was about to make tracks when the sound of galloping hooves panicked his callow breast & without wearin' clothes he dashed away .........but gallantly as he ran the steed ran furiously faster whipped by the unerring aim of Her Highness's cruel wrist!! & inevitably She caught up with Her prey ........

Still running furiously Johnny felt the angry slash of Her Highness's ridin' crop on his unprotected muscular bum Slash! Slash! Slash!

A sneaky plan formed in his whipped mind as suddenly he swerved into a gully leading into a ravine & the horse whinnied to an abrupt stop looking at the deep incline stretching away awesomely in front & Her Highness was in undignified, unladylike fashion pitchforked over Her mount's shoulder into the rocky ground!

The breath knocked out of Her High-born lungs She had barely fallen with a thud than she felt an iron grip on Her wrist, the crop being brutally wrested off Her Royal hands & ........horror of horrors, She was put across the lowly knees of the intruder, Royal petticoats'n skirts swept up, drawers 'n undergarments pulled down, buttocks blushing prettily in bare glory exposed to the vile gaze of the rude stranger!?!?!?

Whip! Slash! Whap!! Whoosh! Craak!!

Sobbbb....Stop ...owwwww.. it burns ....owww, owwww, merceeee oughhh!!???

Plaintive howls of the Blue-blooded Royal Girl rent the still air as the Royal Ridin' crop did a Tattoo on Reddened, Whipped, Shamed, Royal Rump!!!

As Her Highness wiggled'n wriggled in undignified twerks all over the uncommon commoner's unsympathetic lap She was amazed that in spite of the red-hot streaks of fire shootin' up'n down Her ass, She was having undeniable spasms of delightful pleasure awakening in Her Highness's loooong suppressed ladyparts!!!! Her clitoris had hardened irrespective of the unbearable pain on Her shapely backside & Her pussy was gushing like the river Siene in furious flooded season!!!???

'aaaah----aaaah' She moaned in soft surrender, in unimaginable pleasure hitherto beyond Her ken!!!

'Stranger how dost thou bringest me to Paradise on earth by thy rude spanks on My poor, bare bottom???' piteously wailed out Her Highness in Pleasurable Pain & Painful Pleasure!!!!!

'Royal Bitch, who's Your master now????'

Angrily snarled the Royal Coachman's son of the Princess of the Realm!!??

'agggrrrhwwmmmhhh' babbled Her Highness unable to proceed having regressed to blissful babyish girlhood!!!

SMAAAK! SPANK!!! SLAAAP!!! C-RAAAK!!!

Her Royal babbling was sternly punished by Her employees's son in most harsh fashion!!!!

But, lo & behold, instead of pain it induced further orgasms in Her Highness's Most Royal Pussy -----the naughty, submissive,Regal pain-slut, that She turned out to be!!!

'Who's Your master, Royal Bitch, who, who????'

continued to interrogate the heated, dominant youth, relentlesssly!!!

His masterful, dominant bearing was secretly inducing more pussy-quavering, earth-shaking, buttocks-throbbing Orgasms in Her Most Royal vagina!!!

'aaahgh! Ooooh! How deliciously cruel! Who art thou o low born stranger?AAAwwwwwghgh!'

Reddened thighs surreptitiously rubbed together as the furnace within Her yoni/vagina threatened to derail Her sanity itself ......

Smaak! Craaak! Slaap! Spaank!

Aaaaaaowowow.....Royal Princess blubbered most unladylikely Her piteous meowing a contrast to Her commoner Dom's icy , masterful demeanour!?!

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers