Hubby Got His Wish Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple's story continues.
1.4k words
76k
25
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers

I want to state again that this is a true story and only the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

In my first story (Hubby Got His Wish) I described my first sexual experience with a man other than my husband. Due to the feedback I received, I am going to attempt to write about my second meeting with Sam.

After my first time with Sam, my husband wanted to fuck me every night while I described to him what happened up at Sam's house. It wasn't long before my husband started encouraging me to meet Sam again. I told him that I didn't feel comfortable going up to Sam's house and he suggested that I invite Sam to come to our house. I must admit that I wasn't sure about this, but have to admit that I did enjoy my first sexual experience with Sam. My husband also said that he wanted to fuck me right after another man had.

Well, the next time I saw Sam I invited him to come to my house and he immediately accepted. He said he would call before coming down to make sure that my husband had gone to work. Sam didn't know that my husband knew about everything and my husband and I wanted to keep it that way. We felt that it would be safer if Sam thought that my husband was in the dark concerning what was going on.

The day arrived when Sam was to come down. My husband gave me a short sexy baby doll gown that he had bought for me and said he wanted me to wear it for Sam.

My husband took a day off from work and said he would leave as soon as Sam called.

Sam called and asked if it was safe for him to come down. I told him it was and he said he would be here in about fifteen minutes. My husband then kissed me and left.

When Sam arrived, I answered the door and he followed me into the living room. He took me in his arms and started kissing me while removing my robe. When Sam saw my sexy gown, he said that he was going to tell me to wear something sexy and that he was glad that I did.

Sam then wanted to go to the bedroom and I led him to it. Once in the bedroom, Sam began to remove his clothes. When Sam was totally nude, I picked up my camera and took a picture of him. He laughed and said that they wouldn't develop it. What Sam didn't know was that my husband wanted a picture of him so that he could see what Sam was giving me.

After I took the picture, I got on the bed and Sam joined me. He began by kissing me and playing with my tits through my gown, but it didn't take him long to pull my gown down off my shoulders so that he could play with my bare tits. Sam's hands felt so good on my tits and my pussy was already getting wet. I can't describe how great it felt when Sam began to suck on my hard nipples and rub my pussy through my panties. While Sam sucked my tits and played with my pussy, I took his big hard cock in my hand and began to play with it. Sam's cock felt so different from my husbands. Sam was circumcised and my husband wasn't, plus Sam's cock was much larger in diameter than my husbands.

It was hard to believe that here I was with another man in the same bed that I shared with my husband. I also briefly wondered how my husband would feel when he went to bed each night, knowing that another man had fucked me in the same bed that he was sleeping in.

I gently rubbed Sam's big cock and rubbed my finger over the head. I loved the feel of Sam's cock in my hand and would alternate between rubbing his cock and playing with his balls. Sam's balls were much bigger than my husband's and I loved playing with them.

While I was playing with Sam's cock, Sam slid his hand inside my panties and began to finger my hot pussy. His hand felt so good on my pussy and when he slid his finger into my pussy, well, it felt like heaven. Sam finger fucked my pussy until I was about to climax, and then stopped. He said I was going to have to remove my panties if he was going to stick it (his cock) in. I don't think that I have mentioned that Sam like to be in control. I slid my panties down my legs and dropped them on the floor.

Sam then lay on his back and told me that he wanted me to suck his cock before he fucked me.

I got down between Sam's legs and took his cock in my hand. I lowered my head and began to lick the head of Sam's cock. I pushed my tongue into the crack of his cock's head and then began to lick his cock all over before taking it in my mouth. While sucking Sam's cock, I took his balls in my free hand and played with them. Sam reached down and lifted my hair up so that he could see me sucking his cock. He said he liked watching me suck his big cock. I sucked Sam's cock for quite a while before he told me that he wanted to fuck me now.

After I lay down beside him, he got between my legs and began to rub his big cock all over my hot wet pussy. He was driving me crazy and he knew it. Sam then put my legs up on his shoulders and began to slide his big cock into my hot pussy. He then used his shoulders to push my legs almost up to my head, permitting his big cock full access to my pussy. Sam then began to drive his cock into me. He likes to really pound it. Sam fucked me until he shot his cum deep into my pussy.

After Sam climaxed, we lay side by side and talked while he played with my tits and sucked on them and I played with his soft cock. He said that he loved fucking me in the same bed I shared with my husband. After some time, Sam got up, dressed and left.

I put my panties back on and wished that there was a way that I could call my husband because I wanted him to come home and fuck me right now. You see, even though I enjoyed being fucked by Sam, I wasn't able to climax with him. I don't know if it is because Sam likes to drive his cock into me hard or what. My husband goes slowly and I always climax.

It wasn't long before my husband came home. He said that when he left, he parked beside the road and after a while, drove by the house to make sure that Sam was here. He said he then went to McDonalds and had a cup of coffee. After drinking the coffee, he again parked beside the road and when he saw Sam's car leaving, he came home.

We got in bed and my husband told me to tell him every little detail. While I was telling him what happened between Sam and me, he removed my panties and began to kiss my pussy. It really surprised me that he did this since he really isn't big on eating pussy and he knew that Sam's cock had been in my pussy just a few minutes ago. I told him this and he said that he loved kissing my fresh fucked pussy. He made me climax by eating my pussy, and then slid his hard cock into my pussy. He fucked me until I climaxed three more times. My husband said that he loved my fresh fucked pussy and wished that he could have watched. I told him that would never happen.

While I have mixed feelings about having sex with another man due to the way I was raised, I have to admit that it did improve our sex live. My husband fucked me almost every night and always wanted me to tell him the details. It really turned him on knowing that another man had sampled my pussy and filled it with cum.

I met with Sam one more time, but that is another story. If you readers are still interested, I will try to write about it also.

sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
carvalho45carvalho45over 10 years ago
Nice

Very gentle sweet story

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Again too short

you need to take a little time to plan your story rather than just writing it as it comes into your head.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Watching Her Submit First time watching my wife with another man.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Sharing My Wife for the First Time The first time another man fucked my wife, while I watched.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories