Hubby Takes Over

Story Info
Hubby changes the games his wife plays.
1.5k words
3.86
163.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juderboy
juderboy
92 Followers

Games

It is amazing how fast a noise filled room could become deadly quite. They hadn't noticed me as I walked into the room. They were so involved in each other that my presents went unnoticed. They were making so much noise that they hadn't noticed the photos I had taken of their activities either. Too bad the grunts, groans, and the moans couldn't be captured by photos. But all noise ceased and all movement stopped at the simple sound a hand gun makes as the hammer is being pulled back.

This was not just any hand gun. No, this was the antique Colt 45 my grandfather left when he passed away a few years ago. It was supposed to be just a show piece. It hadn't been fired in over 40 years, so I had no idea if it would work. I did, however, know that it was loaded and aimed to kill.

Unlike most hand guns, the Colt makes a clear and distinct clicking noise as the hammer is being pulled back. When in normal use, the hammer is pulled back quickly and the noise is less thunderous. But that night I thought it best to pull it back real slow, each individual click getting louder than the one before. There actually wasn't a difference in any one click from another, but when you have the barrel of a gun pressed into the back of your head, each click must sound deafening. That was the position my wife's boss found himself in.

There, in front of me, were three couples on my king sized bed. All of them were naked as the day they were born. All six set of eyes were glued on me, on my every movement. All three couples focused on me and my Colt 45. It view would have been humorous in a different set of circumstances. My wife's boss was frozen in mid stroke, not sure what to expect from me. My wife's ankles were on his shoulders, so all of his weight was being held up by his arms. I wondered how long he could hold that position. It's funny the thought that goes through your head in such a predicament.

Everything stopped except for the video camera that they had set up on the dresser. They must have wanted to capture all the fun for future viewing. Maybe this was going to be my Christmas present. I held my position until I was very sure that I had everyone's attention. My wife was looking at me over her boss's shoulder, eyes bigger than anything I could have compared them to. I guess that is how eyes communicate fear. She should have been afraid. They all should have been.

"I guess I didn't get my invitation to your party my dear." was the first smart assed remark I could think of. What does a husband say to his wife at a moment like that? If her face and eyes were communicating fear to me, what would she have been able to detect from my appearance?

My next words were a warning for all three couples. I said, "Don't move or do anything stupid. That privilege belongs to me tonight." I continued by saying "Leonard, let's see how long you can hold your fat ass up like that." I know it was somewhat childish of me, but I couldn't help myself.

Leonard was my wife's boss. He was a big man in every way. He stood 6'4", but weighed over 300 pounds. For an athlete that wouldn't be so bad, but he was an account manager. He sat behind a desk every day, all day long. Big also could be said for what he was shoving up my wife's pussy too. I don't make it my business measuring other men's cocks, but mine was 7 ½" long and his made mine look small.

Nobody else said a word or moved a muscle, petrified. I educated them on some of the facts about the Colt. I said "You may think that there are six of you and one of me. But the Colt has enough fire power to shot right through one of you and take out your partner with ease. And at this close range I could get off three shots before the noise of the first one died down. So, again, don't do anything stupid. "

I continued by saying "Now let's define what stupid means, shall we. Stupid means anything the guy holding the gun wants it to mean. Let's take Leonard's situation for example. First, he is in my home, on my bed, fucking my wife. Now that looks real bad for Leonard. Secondly, I see that Lenard has brought along his boss, Tom, to this little party. And let's don't forget, from some of the things I heard Leonard say this isn't the first time he has been naked in my home. I wouldn't want to be Leonard right now."

Tom was a senior manager at the firm where my wife worked. He was in the process of banging my young sister-in-law. My wonderful sister-in-law was married, but NOT to Tom. And then there was the third couple. I always hated my mother-in-law, so shooting her would have been such a pleasure. I guess the third guy worked at the firm as well, but the poor man was stuck with his black cock up my mother-in-law's ass.

My in-laws thought so little of me that something stuck to the bottom of their shoe would get more consideration that I got. My mother-in-law bad mouthed me at every opportunity. My father-in-law loved sticking his money and his high moral standards in my face. I wonder what he would have thought of the scene I found in my home that night. And let's not forget my sister-in-law. The bitch just loved to cause trouble. Once she asked me to make a small repair in her home while her husband was out of town. What did I get for my good deed? She told their entire family that I made a pass at her and exposed myself. The lying, fucking, bitch nearly cost me my marriage. So, to sum it up, I hated my wife's folks and they hated me.

Tears were rolling down my wife's face as she tried to get out from under Leonard. I stopped her and said "That would be considered a stupid move, my dear. You see, if you move then Leonard moves. And since the barrel of the Colt is pressing against his left ear, if it went off I'm sure that both of you would die. That would be such a shame. I had so much wanted for the evening to continue, only with me calling the shots." I laughed at my last comment as I sat down in the arm chair, but kept the Colt aimed right at Leonard's head.

I said to my wife "Janet, why don't you tell me the name of the game you are playing. I'd love to hear how it started. Whose idea was it and when were you going to tell me about it?" Sarcastically I added "It looks like such fun, had you told me about it I'm sure we could have found another member of your family I could fuck and become one of the gang."

Her legs must have been going to sleep. That position might be fun when you're being fucked, but in this situation it had to be painful. I didn't care and she knew it. Leonard's hands were turning white from holding up his weight. His cock had long since gone soft and fallen out of Janet's pussy. The hole he left was still open and was big enough to drop a golf ball inside and never touch the sides. That fact only pissed me off more. I never did get an answer to my questions. I guess Janet was too choked up to answer me. The other couples started to get uncomfortable in the various positions they were in.

I announced to the group "We're going to play a different game now. The rules are very simple. First, nobody is allowed to talk. I gave Janet a chance and all she could do was squawk and cry. So nobody is allowed to talk. The first one that does is the loser and gets a fresh new round for my Colt here. The second rule is that nobody is allowed to move. The first who does loses and gets to meet my Colt very personally. I'm willing to wager that Leonard is the first to go. The third rule could get a little complicated. The third rule is to do whatever I say to do, when I say to do it. The first one to hesitate gets their head blown off. But here comes the complicated part. What if I tell you to get up and leave? What if I ask someone to explain what is going on here? You see, if you comply with my request, you break either rule one or two. If you don't comply with my request, then you break rule three. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, if you were wearing any." That cracked me up again, but I'm sure I was the only one that thought it was funny.

"Now.........., let's play"!

juderboy
juderboy
92 Followers