Hubby's Away 2

Story Info
Wonderful Surprise 2.
1.2k words
3.5
89.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool night; cool enough for me to have been craving a nice hot and steamy shower most of the day. As I finally was able to climb into the tub I let the warm water wash the day away. Although it was quite balmy, I reached in and turned it just a bit more. The heat was exhilarating, and all I could do was stand there and feel it caress my large breasts and body. I reached down and gently spread my lips open to feel the sting on my already excited cunt, I moaned as it felt like a man's touch caressing me.

I took an extra long shower, scrubbed and trimmed although I was just heading into the warm sheets alone I stopped to douse a bit of perfume on my neck just to make myself feel good. I took a deep breath and smiled at I looked down to see my nipples completely erect. Hmmmmm, I thought maybe it will be an interesting night after all. I pulled back the sheets and quickly slid in. The bedroom was usually cool, but seemed extra cold tonight.

As I lay in bed I heard a crinkle of leaves just outside my window. The very sound made my heart beat faster. My husband was out of town and not due in until tomorrow afternoon. No one should be near our home. I sat very still and listened intently. I heard it again, and it was coming steadily this way. I have a small bit of window that is not covered, and I glanced over to see a face staring in at me. "Whhh ose there?" I managed to shout out.

"Shhhhh" was his reply. "It's me, Tony from work."

"Jesus Christ, Tony you scared the shit outta me, what are you doing?"

He went on to say that his car broke down, and this was the only house he knew in the area.

I said, "Give me a minute" and I jumped up and put on my house coat. I was sleeping in the nude, so the house coat was the best item to throw on for coverage. I went to the back door and let him in.

He said, "Sorry to wake you guys up".

I said, "No big deal, its just me, my husband is out of town". I thought in my head that probably wasn't the right thing to mention, Tony had already shown interest in me, but it was too late now. He smiled uncomfortably large as I finished that statement, and eyed me from top to bottom stopping momentarily on my barely covered chest.

"So, hubby is gone and you are all alone and in need of a hard fuckin", he replied.

I just smiled realizing I couldn't or wouldn't do this. Or possible could I to film for my hubby to see later. I wanted him to see a big cock pounding me, tits bouncing wildly covered in cum and sweat. I wanted him to get hard just thinking of me screaming for more.

I looked at Tony and said, "Well, just what do you have in mind?"

He walked over to me and slowly untied my wrap. When he saw my tits he immediately grabbed them and began sucking and pinching them painfully, but I could feel myself growing wetter, and getting aroused. He threw me down on the couch and spread my legs widely jamming his tongue onto my enlarged clit and shoving his fingers into my pussy. I was backing away from him, but he forced me to stay in place. With one hand he was fondling my nipples and with the other he was fucking my pussy to the point I almost came.

I stopped him, "no, no, not yet. I want to feel your cock". I reached down and could feel a huge rock hard mass in his pants. I wanted it; I wanted it badly to be fucking me.

We walked into the bedroom him rubbing his cock all over me as we waltzed in. I wanted to film this for hubby, but it was all happening too quickly. How was I going to explain this, and how could I get him to enjoy it? I didn't know the answer, but what I did know was that I wanted to get fucked and fucked hard. I wanted to feel him slip and touch my ass with his huge cock, as waves of pleasure filled me up.

He undid his pants and out popped a massive cock that was pointing straight up. He was rock hard, and I knew I was going to have to take it all. It was long and thick and just looking at it made me realize it wasn't going to fit easily. I was going to have to work to allow it to completely penetrate me, and I wanted it ALL in. He bent me over and began rubbing his cock on my ass and near my cunt. I was begging for it, but he stopped.

"Oh God, what, what?" I asked. I was almost ashamed at the desperation in my voice.

He replied, "the only thing better would be if I was watching you suck a cock right now".

"I will suck yours; I will take it deep and touch your balls with my tongue".

He laughed and said, "His would be better for that". I looked over and there in the corner sat my husband. He had been there all along. Plotting and planning this experience. He wanted me fucked, but he wanted to be involved too. He was naked and his cock was so hard I wanted to cum just looking at it. I had never wanted anything so badly in my life. I wanted that cock and I wanted it deep in my throat.

He came over and put his cock right in my face. He watched me, and gave silent instructions on how to suck it right. He shoved it in my wanting mouth and grabbed my head to make me take it deeper than I thought I could, as he fucked my mouth he watched as that huge cock was thrusting deep into my wet pussy. The pleasure was enormous, I could barely take it. My hubby was telling Tony to fuck me harder and deeper, and Tony was telling me to suck the cum out of that cock. I was licking and sucking on that cock so hard and I could feel a swell of heat as my hubby unleashed his warm cum down my throat on my face and lips. I licked my lips and swallowed the remaining cum as he lay down drained to watch that big cock pounding me again and again.

Tony fucked me harder and faster as I too felt him and myself begin to cum. He rolled me over, and shot cum all over my tits as he rubbed my clit. I could feel myself cumming and I screamed in sheer pleasure. I didn't want it to stop my whole body was on fire, and I pressed my cunt deeper onto his hand.

"Ohhhhhh", I moaned as I reached out for my husband's hand. I stared at him as my whole body shook, and finally finished.

I was a mess. Cum all over my face and tits, but as I looked at my husband I knew I was ready to do it again in just a bit. Ready to take it anywhere and deeper just to watch his cock get hard as he watched his wife get fucked.

"Hmmmm.... I said aloud, maybe outside next"?