Hubby's Tribute to a True Black Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrD11InYa
MrD11InYa
43 Followers

I looked at Dale, as the sweat dripped from his glistening muscular body onto my wife and said "Hey can I add a load to her too?" Dale looked over and replied "You can stick you cock into her but if past experience holds true, she'll never feel you in her man!"

Dale withdrew his massive pole from Renee. As her reddened and stretched pussy gave birth to his cock head she again shuddered and her pussy belched forth a mixture of Dales cum and her pussy juice. Renee was spent and limp on the sofa as I pulled her to the edge and knelt between the semen stained lace tops of her thigh high black nylons. I looked into the open wound that once was my wife's pussy and now could only be called black cock slut's cunt.

"Baby! Fuck me too!" she breathed, "feel how much cum he Put inside me." with that I plugged myself into Renee. Dale was right. At no time did I feel more than one side of her cunt on my cock. Her messy hole continued to ooze its sexual mixture as I attempted to fuck my wife.

The excitement of what I'd seen and the erotic fact that I was fucking my wife's possibly racially impregnated pussy made me spew my seed in no time at all. My baby juice mixed with the black seed in her hole. The damage was done.

Renee regained her composure about a half-hour later and began to passionately kiss Dale and tell him how much she needed his cock. In no time at all his ebony pole was ready for round two. Renee had him sit and she squatted over his massive black cock. A large gob of fuck mix dripped out of Renee's pussy and plopped onto Dale's cock head rolling down his tool. Using both hands she pried her pussy open and in one motion sat on his cock with a satisfied sigh. There was no pain or need to adjust to his size, Renee was broken in well. I watched again as my beautiful wife fucked him and begged Dale to blow his wad into her again.

I listened as she pledged to be his personal slut and have her fertile pussy ready for him whenever he came into town.

Dale made Renee beg to have his baby in exchange for another load up inside her, which he delivered as promised amid another body shaking orgasm from Renee. Tired but still not satisfied she drug Dale to the spare bedroom for more.

As I passed by on my way to bed, I saw Renee on all fours taking Dales's cock again! For three hours I laid in bed listening to them fuck and listening to my wife spew filthy words about herself, what she wanted from Dale and what she would do for him. I heard him deliver three more potent loads into Renee before things grew quiet and all drifted to sleep.

Dale left early the next morning before Renee got up; he had to catch an early flight home. I walked into the spare bedroom and I could smell the odor of sex heavy in the air. Renee still had on the black nylons but they were semen stained and had runners in them. Her once prime pussy was red and swollen closed at the top but still open close to the bottom and black baby juice still oozed from inside her. She was truly a black cock slut now and spent the rest of week reliving her experience as we fucked. Renee got her period but I could tell there was going to be a repeat with Dale. Dale and her had been texting and calling each other A lot. Lots of phone sex and even once she had me fuck her as they talked. She began to refer to Dale as Master D. I could tell he was exerting his black bull persona to the max on her. She relished the sluttiness of their talks and face times. Soon her fertile time was upon us and it was then she announced Dale wanted her to spend THAT weekend with him and arranged for her to fly up to be with him. He told her that he still wanted more of her and was saving his potent sperm for her fertile pussy.

She wanted to discussed this with me. I could tell she really wanted this. She just wanted to know if I was ok with her once again taking the ultimate Risk. The biggest taboo act. She explained how electric the sex was when Dale was fucking her. Her knowing she was risking pregnancy. Knowing That with each stroke of his massive cock in her he was getting closer to unloading his seed in her. I could see on her face she was turned on. Her huge nipples gave way her excitement. I walked over to her and slid my Hand down her pants and into her panties. Her cunt was soaked. I kissed her And said that I had always knew that this day would come. I just thought It would be after we had kids. Not this soon. I agreed to let her go not certain what I would get back. She packed and I drove her to the airport the next day. She kissed me lovingly, thanked me and said she would call Sunday. When she called me on Sunday she informed me that she was calling off work for the week and was going to spend it with Master D. Dale got on the phone and as he began to feed his cock into Renee he told me that he had "some work to do" on Renee. As he hung up the phone I could hear Renee begging him to use her like a white slut.

I picked her up the following Sunday and she was all wound up but refused to tell me what Dale had done to her. Once we got home she told me to get undressed and she was going to take a shower and show me what Master D had done. As she walked into the bedroom I saw the two gold hoops on both of her nipples. I then noticed the small Tattoo above her shaved pussy. A closer inspection revealed a black cock with Property Of Master D above it and a date on a ribbon below it.

I inquired about the date and Renee informed me that was the day she found out she was pregnant with Master Ds baby. While with Dale he had her tested and they looked at the results as he fed his cock into her. I got so turned on that I went to go slip my cock into the battered and loose pussy she now owned when I felt something cold on my cock. Marvin had her pussy lips pierced as well as her tits! The man knows how to leave a mark. The sex we had that night was fantastic as was each time we fucked that week.

Dale has had Renee three times since then. Her pussy has changed from videos and photos we have of our earlier swinging days. It looks like a cunt of a true large cock slut and I have fisted her often to keep her ready for Marvin. Renee's tits are now DDs and getting bigger. Her dark nipples and gold hoops contrast her skin well. She still is not showing much thanks to her working out but we know soon the cat will be out of the bag.

We both try to envision the expression on the delivery room personnel as they deliver a black baby with her white husband present. Dale said the next baby is going to be from a sperm contest of mine and his cum. Just to prove whose sperm is better. Sounds like fun to me. Then she mentioned after that her third child will be from a breeding party. Sounds like Renee's Master has some deep plans for her. As for me. I am Enjoying having a hot wife who is a true BBC Slut.

MrD11InYa
MrD11InYa
43 Followers
12