Hubris at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dolent boys were now $10 million poorer and banished from their beloved Rose Méchante, but they reassured Karen that they had their own boat, the Dolent II, which, although much smaller, was still a luxury yacht.

She agreed to meet them at the harbour and was horrified to see that although the boys were still dressed as if they were Navy officers in their tropical whites, that the ship looked as if it had not been very well maintained.

With no small amount of trepidation she boarded the boat and they were underway. The engines spewed diesel fumes and it was even more obvious that the boat had not been properly looked after.

When they were out to sea, Jack and Chester set the autopilot and left the boat to its own devices whilst they took it in turns screwing Karen in the main cabin. The bed was large, though nowhere near as large as the California King Sized bed of the Rose Méchante, but it seemed grubby, somehow.

They crammed together, and with sporadic outbreaks of Viagra inspired fucking, they slept.

The next morning, Karen awoke feeling nauseous. She realised that the boat was rocking more violently. She shook the boys awake and they ran to the cabin of the boat. The situation looked bad, on the horizon out to sea there was a large Atlantic storm that was heading towards them.

The Dolents bickered and argued over who had checked the weather forecast as they made ready to head back to the harbour.

The storm was gaining on them and Chester, who was at the controls of the boat, increased the power of the engines. "Damn It!" he shouted. "If we were on board the Rose Méchante, this would be no problem, but so long as we can keep this speed up, we should be okay!"

A couple of minutes later, there came a loud bang from beneath their feet and the ship shuddered and slowed to a stop. "What the fuck just happened?" shouted Chester. "We didn't have the drive shaft checked out last year. I think that was the drive shaft just crapping out!"

"No problem," replied Jack. "I'll start the auxiliary engines! Shit! Nothing is happening!" "That's because the auxiliary engines also apply their power to the drive shaft."

The storm caught up with them with all its fury, causing the boat to toss and bob on their ever increasing waves.

The three of them grabbed hold of anything that was fixed in order to try and keep their footing.

"This is the Dolent II calling Mayday! We are 150 miles off of Oak Island, we have total engine failure; we are caught in a storm and we need help immediately!"

"Roger that, Dolent II. This is the US Coastguard. How many are on board your vessel? Over"

"Three, two men and a woman. Over."

"Dolent II, due to severe weather conditions all rescue helicopters are grounded and the nearest Coastguard ship is two hours away from you. Do you think you can hold out that long? Over?"

"It's doubtful, the waves are getting worse and the wind is increasing, over and out." He turned to his brother. "You heard that, bro! The way this boat is acting, it'll last less than an hour. We'll need to get into the escape pod."

"Where's the escape pod?" asked Karen, starting to panic.

"It's only big enough for two, Karen. You aren't coming," said Chester.

"But I'll drown!" she screamed.

"That's too bad," said Jack as he pushed her out of the way, causing her heads to strike the binnacle.

She came to a few minutes later. Now the full force of the storm was battering the little boat which was bobbing up and down. At one point it was on a wave 50 feet above the sea, then it dropped down until it was 50 feet below.

Everything was flying around in the cabin, including Karen. She grabbed the microphone of the ship's radio and screamed for help.

She sobbed and panted out her story, of how the Dolent brothers had abandoned her to die in the yacht, much to the disgust of the Coast Guard officers.

Meanwhile, Chester and Jack were safely strapped inside the sealed and waterproof escape pod. "Pity we took the one bunk out for extra storage space," said Jack.

"Yeah," replied Chester. "Gonna have to hunt us some more pussy when we get back!"

Although it was a very sturdy escape pod (built by the acknowledged world's experts, Deutsche Fluchtwege) there were limits to the type of battering that it could survive, and the one thing that it could not survive was the full weight of the Dolent II dropping 75 feet from the crest of a wave and smashing it and its screaming contents into oblivion.

The next morning, the wreckage of the Dolent II was found on the beach with Karen's remains not far away.

The escape pod and its human contents were further along the coast.

Because officially, Dave was still down as Karen's next of kin, the authorities wanted to know what type of funeral he would be arranging.

Apparently his ironic quip of: "Burial at sea" did not sit well with them.

Afterwards, he said to Carla: "Well why not? She loved the sea and her two little sailor boys so much, I can't think of anything more apt."

12