Huddled Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anny went off to the bathroom; John blew out the candles and sat on the sofa with his rifle and machete by his side. He'd gotten used to watch duty, and enjoyed the silence of the task, and with no open windows to look out of it should be easier than usual. When Anny came back into the room she walked gingerly up to him on the sofa.

"Can... can I join you please?" She said carefully, still obviously shy around John and shaken from the last couple of days. John could barely see her face in the dark room, but he could see that she had cleaned up her hair a bit since this morning. He patted the empty space next to him on the sofa with as warm a smile as he could make trying to comfort her.

She quietly folded down into the comfy couch next to him. She pushed his arm around her and snuggled against his chest, her legs up on the chair beside her. John remembered a blanket that was down beside the arm of the chair next to him, and pulled it up with his other hand, and wrapped it around them.

They sat there in silence for what seemed like hours. Nothing needed to be said; she needed to feel safe and protected, feelings that John felt proud in providing. He heard her breath get shallow as she drifted off to sleep.

"She needs it more than I do", he thought to himself as he enjoyed another human's touch and warmth for the first time in ages – well since he and Tom had shared that awkward night and morning...

-----

It had been 4 hours into the watch, John could tell from the clock silently passing the time up on the wall near the kitchen, its hands moving so slowly for him as he sat there nice and warm against Anny's body. She was sound asleep still, just making light breathing noises as she slept.

There was a soft scraping noise of something outside that John picked up on first. Something was on the front step. Another noise, this time slightly louder, of floor boards squeaking pressured by something walking on them. The sofa they were sitting on was next to the boarded up window to the left of the front door. It must be a Walker he decided.

He heard the Walker slowly moving from the front door along the veranda. Anny started squeezing John tighter around his chest, she had woken up. John put his hand down over her ear and pulled her other against his chest, while silently picking up his machete with the other.

He could hear moans coming from the Walker outside, man, they were exactly like the movies 'foretold'. The Walker moved past the window and reached the end of the veranda with a 'bump'. Another louder groan and he started shuffling back the way he came. Eventually the floorboards stopped squeaking, and John heard the Walker heading down the stairs.

After a few minutes of silence passed until John moved his hand off Anny's head and back down onto her side. She didn't let go at all from his chest, but seemed alright and definitely happier that she had John there to protect her. The two sat in silence for another couple of minutes, John lay his head down onto the top of her head to rest.

A few minutes later Anny's hand started to move down his chest. Slowly and nervously down from his heart, trailing down his stomach to end up on the front of his pants. She undid his fly with a little struggle, as John squeezed his arm into her tighter bringing her in closer. He smelled her hair deeply, enjoying the feel of a woman against him again, and especially one that was opening his fly.

With his fly open, her little fingers reached into his pants and found his semi erection. She pulled it out through his fly and started to slowly stroke it, using her finger nails up and down the entire shaft. That woke it up quickly, and he was at full attention in no time at all.

Her hand gripped onto the middle of the shaft and started pumping up and down with gently increasing speed. John's breath became heavier as she went, his hand moving from her waist up her side to the side of her breast. He gave her breast a warm squeeze, and she responded by squeezing his cock with the same timing.

More and more pumping on his cock, and he was groaning heavily, yet quietly so as to not wake the dead – which wasn't very loud these days. Anny's head slipped from under his, under the blanket and down his chest. Her warm mouth found what he was hanging out for. Her stroking stopped with her hand at the base of his cock; he could feel her warm breath pause just above the head, just for a few moments. He thought he was going to explode right there from the anticipation.

The moment passed, her courage built, and he felt her lips pass over the tip of his penis that was shortly followed by her warm moist tongue and mouth. John was in heaven. Nothing could beat this feeling, this beautiful young woman, clutching to him for her survival and wanting to be so close to him, be part of him.

She worked her mouth half way down in the first move, then up again to the tip, then down again a little further. Her hand moving off his shaft and cupping his balls, gently squeezing them as she filled her mouth more and more. It was so careful, so gentle, and so perfect for the situation that they were in that they silently huddled into each other.

From the angle that she was now, he could reach more of her body. He moved his hand down from her breast, carefully down her stomach, lightly over her crotch, and gripped onto her inner thigh. He squeezed her leg with his large strong hands, and could feel the heat radiating from her crotch against the finger closest. He heard her moaning around his cock quietly as he began his massage.

Her mouth started moving faster now along his cock, and sucking stronger. Her hand squeezing and rolling his balls, it wanted cum to come out of them now. He moved his hand up her thigh so that his palm fully against her mound. The pants she was wearing did little to hide how excited she was, the heat coming out of her sex was undeniable.

He started rubbing his hand up and down, and her hips reciprocated with small grinds of their own. John felt the rising of his cum stirring in his loins, he wouldn't last much longer. Somehow he knew that Anny knew this, her sucking and strokes down became shallower and turned into a steady rhythm.

He held out as long as he could, enjoying every second of what was happening to him, but eventually he felt the release. Cum ran out of him, Anny gripped his balls firmly as she felt it rushing into her mouth. She stopped sucking, but kept her lips wrapped around the head of his cock.

It took everything that he could to stop himself making a noise, the Walkers outside might still be close enough to hear. He arched his head back in pleasure and grabbed his hand against her crotch, while his other had already put down the machete, and now gripped into the hair on her head.

His mind slowly came back from the fuzzy chemical flushing that it just received, and he slumped down in the sofa. Her lips stayed on his cock until she felt the last pulse of semen come out, then released it with a soft 'plop'. He heard her swallow his cum she had collected in her mouth, better not to waste any calories I suppose.

She left his cock hanging out of his pants, now quickly returning to being limp, and moved her body back up onto his chest. Her hand releasing his balls and wrapping back around his stomach, her head resting on his heart as if its beat gave her comfort in this crazy world they now lived in.

His right hand moved back up onto her waist, the other to the arm of the chair. He rested his chin onto the top of her head. Neither of them said anything. They lay there holding each other, the cooling moisture on his cock making it feel a nice contrast to the warm blanket over them both.

The remainder of the watch would be a bit harder to stay awake for.

-----

Midnight eventually rolled around. Anny had gone back to sleep 15 minutes after the events from earlier, her light shallow breaths gave it away. He could also smell the scent of cum on her breath as she slept, John had always enjoyed that smell on a woman's breath, and there was something incredibly sexy about it. He sat there enjoying the memories of what she had done to him to pass the time. No other sounds happened outside which John was thankful about.

John gently shook Anny's shoulder to wake her. She stirred, and looked up into his eyes. Even in the darkness he could sense her eyes looking deep down inside him. She moved her hand up from his chest, along the side of his neck, and up behind his ear. She pulled his head down to hers and they locked in a long, slow, sensual kiss.

She then wriggled up off the sofa and stood in front of him. She leant down and grabbed his hands, helping him to his feet. When they were standing together, John was a full head taller than she was, she let go of his hands and put them on his penis.

He started to come to attention again, but she put it back in his pants and pulled his zipper up. She stood on tippy toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then took him by the hand and started for the bedroom. He pulled back to make her pause as he picked up his rifle and machete in his other hand, then followed.

John crouched down next to Tom and woke him. After he was awake enough, he led him out to the hall and told him about the Walker that had done a pass of the veranda. He didn't mention anything that happened between Anny and him. Tom accepted the news with a nod, just as Skye came out rubbing her eyes still from Anny's wake up call.

They said good night to John and went into the lounge room, John headed back into the bedroom. It was even darker in there, if that was even possible, but he could make out the four single mattresses on the floor. It looked like Merry was asleep in the far corner, and Anny was just falling into bed to his left against the wall.

He started to walk past her to one of the other mattresses, he wasn't sure if she wanted him in bed with her or not. As he passed, she stuck out her hand and gripped down on his shirt. He looked down to her face.

"Please" was all she had said.

John put down his weapons beside the bed, and lay next to her. He put his arm under her head, their legs intertwined. He reached down with his free hand and pulled the blanket up over them. As warm as the summer days got, the nights cooled down a lot here near the coast. They settled down together, protecting her from the empty room by holding her there between the wall and his body.

John rested his chin on the top of her head, and they went to sleep.

12