Huff N Suck

Story Info
College coeds make the grade.
4.4k words
4.13
64.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Terry the college boy next door came by while I was doing yard work and patio repairs. "How's school going Terry? Hey could you hand me that tube of glue over there?"

"Sure Joe. Oh school is going fine." With a deceptive motion Terry took the lid off the tube and passed it by his nose as if checking to make sure the glue was still good. He handed the tube and the cap to Joe.

Joe was thinking his eyes were deceiving him or maybe his mind was exaggerating but he thought he saw Terry take a whiff of the glue. Terry was a good young man and Joe tried to erase his thoughts about that, after all Terry was one of the few around here who had earned his way into college and made good grades. Joe glued down the panels and while he held them in place to dry he handed the tube back to Terry to put it up. Again unless his eyes were deceiving him the tube passed by Terry's nose.

"Terry would you mind putting gas in my mower while I hold these panels to dry and we talk?"

Terry said, "Sure."

Oddly enough Joe thought he saw the same motion with the gas can spout, almost like Terry was cupping his hand to get a good whiff. After a few minutes Joe thought he would test his theory and prove himself wrong. "Hey Terry when you are done, bring the gas can over here and we will chat for a while, eh?" Terry walked over almost as if following the gas can in his hand. He gave the can to Joe and his eyes followed the can as Joe held it and chatted. Terry sat in the outside chair across from Joe.

Joe said, "I may have bought some bad gas, would you mind smelling it to see? It doesn't smell like regular gas."

Terry quickly leaned forward as Joe held the can and spout close to him. Terry cupped his hand over the nozzle and took in a deep breath of fumes. He sat there slightly swaying, but didn't say anything.

Joe noticed that the whole time Terry's eyes had been somewhat glazed since he came over. Fearing the gas can and not fully trusting his test results, he offered the tube of glue. "I don't think this smells quite right either, do you?" and he held the tube in front of Terry.

Terry couldn't grab the tube so he leaned forward and cupped his hands over the tube nozzle and drew in a long deep sniff.

Since Terry was not saying anything Joe figured Terry was a huffer but he could not tell how bad. Holding the tube in front of him Joe asked, "Do you want to smell it again?"

Terry said, "Yes."

Joe held the tube just in front of him about navel high. With no embarrassment, Terry leaned forward and close, and compellingly huffed the tube again. This time Joe kept the duration short and pulled back on the tube.

Terry was holding his breath and looked from the tube to Joe's eyes with a pleading look. Still curious Joe held it close to his body and said, "You can have another if you close your eyes while you are doing it and then give me a thank you hug on my stomach." To his surprise Terry obediently closed his eyes until he could smell the glue, got a whiff, and then he planted his face on Joe's stomach and hugged him.

"Here, keep your eyes closed and give me another hug on my clothes." Joe pulled Terry's head and laid his face on Joe's jeans. "Sniff my clothes first and it will help you get higher on the next hit." By now it was obvious that Joe knew Terry was addicted.

Terry sniffed the jeans. Joe adjusted his head up and down a little. Sure enough the smell of the jeans and body odor gave Terry a little more thrill.

"Here is another hit, keep your eyes closed. If you show me you are eager, you will get plenty." Joe gently slid Terry's face up and down the front of his crotch. "Make your lips like a fish for a minute." He pressed Terry's lips against each of his balls through the jeans and then up his hardening dick to the top and pressed his lips against the jeans at the top. He held Terry's nose in his zipper flap and pressed his lips gently against the zipper and said, "sniff." Joe couldn't believe himself. He had now proved that Terry was addicted but now it was like he was taking advantage of Terry.

Joe gave Terry another sniff of glue. Holding his face and lips against his hard on, he asked, "These jeans are rough aren't they? Nod your head up and down to say yes."

Terry wobbled a bit and nodded, "yes."

He guided Terry's face and lips up and down his jeans over the shaft. "Don't you think cotton would be a little softer? Nod your head yes."

Terry nodded "yes."

Joe pressed Terry's lips against his hard on through the jeans. Pressing Terry's head with one hand he pulled down his zipper so Terry could feel it unzipping with his lips through the zipper flap. Then he unsnapped his jeans and let them down enough to expose his cotton briefs. He gave Terry another sniff. Terry was getting more and more unsteady. "Show me you are eager. Pucker your lips again and let me hug your head against me some more."

Joe pressed Terry's lips against the cotton over his dick. He rubbed Terry's head down his shaft to his balls and made Terry kiss them through the cotton. He gave Terry another sniff. "Now Terry sniff my balls right there the natural odor will help you get higher. It is a natural high. Now make your mouth into a big circle. Let's see if it will fit over my balls." He guided Terry's head around and over his balls then up to his dick head and back down to the balls. "lick my leg skin by the underwear band and then smell it. It will get you high."

As Terry was licking away, Joe pulled the underwear over exposing one of his balls and stuck a ball into Terry's mouth. "Be Eager." Terry sucked away in bliss, and then sniffed the ball. Joe said, "Sniff all the way down between the balls until you feel your face cheeks against my butt cheeks."

Joe pulled his underwear down.

Terry did this and sniffed with passion. "Ok sniff below the balls at my asshole. The methane will help you get high." Terry was sniffing more body odors and getting higher. Joe pulled his underwear down further and leaned back so Terry could lick and sniff his butt cheeks and asshole from the front. Terry didn't have to be asked to lick the asshole and sniff. Joe raised Terry's head, gave him another sniff of glue and then let Terry suck each of his balls, licking and sniffing. Terry licked and sniffed all the way up the dick until Joe guided him over the dick head. Without a word Terry let his mouth fall over the dick head, and he tasted pre-cum and licked it with his tongue twirling.

After a few minutes Joe held Terry's head more firmly and suddenly he came in Terry's mouth. "Swallow, and keep my dick in your mouth." Joe gave him another sniff while he had the dick in mouth. "Clean my dick good with your mouth, now I want you to lick my ass. Lick, kiss, and sniff every inch of it including the crack."

Joe couldn't believe this turn of events. Terry had gotten very high but not over the edge, and was eager to do everything for a sniff.

Joe let Terry take a nap on the patio to sober up. Joe remembered seeing Terry's girlfriend a few days ago. She was really nice looking, flat stomach, and nice figure. She looked delicious. This got Joe thinking...

Chapter Two

The Girlfriend, Pictures and a Pair of Panties

Terry came over soon again offered, "Let me suck your cock and kiss your ass for some glue."

For the next several visits Terry did about the same things each time. Terry would kiss, lick and sniff Joe's ass and ass crack. It was almost like he would get high just looking at Joe's ass. Terry would say, "I love to taste and swallow your cum." Then he would kiss, suck and sniff Joe's balls and tongue his asshole letting his tongue wet and feel his brown wrinkles and lick across the opening even letting his tongue dig in a little. Terry would kiss all the way down the shaft trying to feel the very end of it pressing firmly just above the asshole. He would likewise do the same with the end of Joe's spine in his butt crack feeling the firmness with his tongue. Terry got familiar with the smells of every inch. The Terry would lick up the shaft vein and up the sides. He kissed and licked all around the base of the dick and finally went to the top to get the pre-cum. He loved the pre-cum and would get extra sniffs the closer he got to getting cum in his mouth to swallow. Terry was grateful.

This one day when Terry was really stoned and needed to lay down. Joe said, "Why don't you lay down on the sofa for a little while." Joe helped him take his shoes off and told him he could lie on the sofa. Joe leaned Terry over the arm rest of the sofa face down so that Terry's stomach was laying over the arm rest. Joe had unbuckled Terry's pants. He slid the pants down as he laid Terry over. Terry had already passed out even before his face hit the sofa. Joe rubbed his dick up and down Terry's crack on the soft cotton underwear. He pressed Terry's butt cheeks against his dick. Terry didn't move at all and was unaware of this. Joe slipped Terry's underwear down exposing his ass to the air and rubbed his dick in the crack on bare skin.

Reaching over he grabbed his camera and took some outstanding photos.

Joe reached over and got some lube and massaged it into Terry's anus. He inserted his finger and gently stretched it. Then he added another finger. Terry in his sleep seemed to enjoy it. When it seemed the asshole was stretched enough and lubed well, Joe rubbed his dick head on the asshole, and then he pressed forward. He did all this slowly and gently not wanting Terry to wake up. He knew Terry would be out for at least an hour. Soon the head slipped in. He held it there while Terry's body got used to it. Then he gently rocked a little pressing it in further. He was getting harder and the tight asshole felt good. Joe worked his dick all the way in until his pubic hairs were against Terry's crotch. Joe started stroking more, longer, and harder and finally came in Terry's ass. Joe let his dick soften in the warm asshole. How fortunate he was to have befriended this college guy. Strangely enough Joe also insisted the guy keep up his college work.

Terry woke up later curled up on the sofa with his pants up but loose. He didn't know when he had taken his shoes off and supposed it was out of respect for the furniture. As he put his shoes on and straightened up his clothes, Joe was talking.

Joe said, "Terry I would like you to bring a pair of your girl friend's cotton print panties so I can see her size." The next day when he got the panties he asked Terry to bring some pictures of his girlfriend, naked if possible.

Joe had taken plenty of pictures of his dick in Terry's ass. Soon Joe had pictures of Terry posing in panties, cross dressing, and sucking his cock and balls. Then more pictures with cum in his mouth, and licking his asshole.

Terry came over one day and got high huffing.

Joe asked Terry, "Why don't you lie over this foot stool with your pants down?"

Terry said, "Okay," and didn't hesitate. He was high and didn't care if Joe rubbed his dick in between his ass cheeks. Then he thought it was odd when Joe stuck a finger in his ass. It felt like Joe was putting lotion in his asshole. But then he felt the head of a dick at his asshole. Terry was surprised at his own reaction of letting him do it without objecting. After all he did not think it was possible for the dick to fit in.

Terry was surprised when the dick did slip in and how good it felt. Terry said, "That feels so good!"

Joe reached down with a tube of glue and let Terry have another sniff. Then he brought Terry's hand behind his back and let him feel his own crack all the way down to where the dick was inserted all the way. Terry felt the dick with his fingers as it slid in and out. Joe told him to reach between his legs and massage both of their balls while Joe was fucking him.

Terry brought a pair of his girl friends panties. "Here are the panties you wanted me to bring."

Joe looked them over. "Those are small. She must be cute."

Then Terry showed Joe the pictures of his girlfriend. She was pretty. She was wearing tight shorts and a crop top. He could see she had a flat firm stomach and nice boobs. Her hair was dark brunette. She had a nice figure. As he flipped through the pictures he saw that Terry had convinced her to pose in a bikini swim suit, then naked covered by blankets, and finally naked.

"These are good pictures Terry." He motioned to come up to the patio to huff some glue. "Now it would be good for 'us' to get some pictures of her pussy, tits and ass don't you think?"

Terry nodded, "Yes," as he huffed the glue.

Joe said, "Hey why don't you put the panties on so we can plan on what poses to have Barbara do for us?"

Terry stripped down and put the panties on. They were a tight fit and exposed some of his ass crack in the back, and didn't quite cover his balls.

Joe said, "bend over there." When Terry bent over more of the ass crack showed. Joe pulled the panties a little further down and took some photos of Terry's ass with the panties below the cheeks. "Pull your butt cheeks apart."

When Terry pulled his ass apart Joe took more pictures of Terry's ass and butt hole, with just a little of his scrotum in the picture. "Lay on your stomach with your legs spread just a little. That's good, now clinch your ass hard, good, now arch your back."

Continuing, Joe said, "lay on your back with your knees pulled to your shoulders." This showed his crotch area good with the panties stretched on his legs exposing his ass and entire package. "Now sit on your knees with your panties pulled down a little like that."

"Open your mouth," Joe inserted his cock in Terry's mouth and took some pictures.

Terry started licking and sucking the cockhead in his mouth. When the cum splashed in the back of his mouth he said, "mmm."

Joe looked over his back yard. It was open but there were no neighbors' houses within sight. It was completely private. He saw his big dog laying in the shade of the tree. Joe imagined the girlfriend walking or laying naked in his yard. She would look good.

When Terry brought the girlfriend over. Joe saw she was every bit as good looking as in the pictures. She had a little bit of shine on her face and Joe realized they had already been huffing something. She had a big grin and was giggly. She said her name was Barbara. Joe ushered them inside to the living room. "Come on in."

He gave a half empty tube of glue to Terry and had him sit in a big chair. He gave Terry instructions, "Sniff a little at a time and take deep breaths."

Joe walked Barbara around the living room showing her the lay out. She liked the house. He brought her around to a position so that as they stood her back was to Terry. Joe could also keep an eye on Terry as well. Joe brought out a tube of glue from his pocket. Barbara's eyes lit up and she smiled. "You want to smell this?"

She nodded, "yes," and Joe brought it up to her nose as his hand rubbed against her satin blouse over her nipple. She cupped her hands over it and drew in a deep breath holding it. Joe kept holding the tube but continued to let his fingers rub over her nipple on her left breast. Then he held the tube with his left hand and freed his right hand to rub her breast a little more. She didn't object and kept huffing. He let his hand move up to her neck and he rubbed her neck past her ear and to the small hairs at the back of her neck above her collar. He brought his hand back around. Meanwhile he made sure she was getting plenty of sniffing.

He saw Terry was getting stoned fast.

Joe brought his hand back around Barbara's neck line and unfastened the top button of her shirt to massage more of her neck and a little of her chest. He kept doing this and opened another button. He massaged her breast again, this time around the bottom of it and lightly around the sides, finally up to the nipple again. Soon he had another button undone and it wasn't long before she was getting wasted stoned and her shirt was open all the way down the front. When he got the lower button of her shirt, he also unsnapped her pants. With small massaging motions he was able to let his hand trace the contour of her crotch without actually touching her pussy. He let his fingers travel to her zipper and slowly unzipped her pants. Now her pants were loose and he had pushed her bra up exposing bare tits.

Joe tickled her nipples with her hair. She continued to get higher on the fumes. He asked, "is it ok if I trace the bands of your panties?"

Barbara said, "Ok."

His hand traced her panties band, and then his finger was teased her clit. He let his finger trace her pussy crack and mound. He rubbed the sides of her pussy. Joe could feel her pussy lips enlarging. He let her hold the glue by herself so he could use both hands. He massaged her pussy mound and up and down her pussy crack, all the way to the warmth of her anus and the wetting vagina hole. Before she knew it her panties were down to her knees and she couldn't even remember how her pants had come down. Joe bent over and was licking and sucking her tits. Her breath was getting hot and her eyes were not quite focused. He let his tongue travel down to her public hair and down her clit tunnel to her clit. He played and massaged her clit and then let his tongue travel on her pussy lips.

Soon Barbara found her self lying on the sofa and she saw that Terry had passed out on the large chair. She was lying on the sofa naked holding the tube of glue to her nose. She was very horny and wet, and Joe was making her more wet by the minute. He had raised her legs up and was eating her pussy. She felt his tongue travel every secret part of her pussy, pee hole, perineum, and felt it brush against her asshole. She had never felt that before. He kissed and sucked the top of her vagina by her pee hole and reached his tongue almost to her G-spot. He sucked on her pussy reaching his tongue in as far as he could. She was blissfully getting more sex techniques than she ever had before. It was turning her on and she loved it. She said, "Fuck me. Please fuck me." With her legs up and spread she felt Joe's dick slide into her pussy effortlessly. She felt his dick moving all around and in and out. It rubbed her cervix. It was almost doing her G-spot.

She groaned, "Ohh, uhmmm."

Joe flipped her over effortlessly without taking his dick out. He started pumping harder, felt her ass all over and smacked it. This felt good to Barbara and was an unexpected thrill to get smacked on the butt. He let his finger rub all up her spine to her neck, and all the way down her butt crack. He spanked her. Then he felt of her entire back rubbing his hand up and down the sides and both sides of her back. He reached under and cupped her breasts, then pulled her hair while plunging harder.

He told Barbara to hump back and pivot her pussy around his dick, and clinch her pussy. He let his finger travel all the way to her asshole. He massaged her asshole and pulled the skin around it in various directions watching how it changed shape. He stuck his finger in her asshole and told her, "Grab and clinch my finger with your asshole." He marveled at how well she followed instructions.

With the camera nearby he took many pictures of her pussy, anus, and ass.

Joe flipped her over again without taking his dick out. He felt her pussy juices flow as she clinched, and then he pulled out his dick crawling up over her body and stuck his dick in her mouth. This was the first time she had sucked a dick with pussy juice on it. The juice was sweet. Joe exploded cum in her mouth. She swished it in her mouth for a minute and then swallowed it. Without being told she cleaned his dick well and he left it in her mouth until it shrank. He took it out and rubbed it on her lips and all around her face. He let her suck his balls, and told her to lick them and all the way back to his asshole. He rubbed his dick and balls on her tits letting her massage her tits with his balls. He drug his balls and dick up and down her stomach flipped her over, then rubbed it up and down her back and all in her hair. He kept giving her more sniffs, and she was really out of it high. Her eyes looked as if she were going to fall asleep.

12