Huge Exhibitionist Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped each girl onto my boat and directed them into the main cabin. We discovered a group of about ten co-eds, and they must have heard or saw us coming, because they were all posed when I walked in, looking as if they were trying to hide something that would get them in trouble. I introduced the five girls to the group, but noticed that two other girls didn't move towards us for the introductions, but kept their seductively-posed position, leaning up against the far counter. It was obvious they were trying to hide something. So I quickly moved close, and filling each hand with a pert boob, guided the girls apart.

They were hiding a decent pile of cocaine, with a dozen or so generous lines already sectioned out. I turned around to looks of apprehension from each nude college student in the room, nervously wondering not if, but how mad I was going to become. I took a long look around the room, mostly for effect, but also to enjoy the sexy nude bodies on display.

I started talking slowly, using a fatherly tone, but soon declared they were off the hook, as long as they offered me a few lines throughout the night. A collective sigh washed through the main cabin of the boat, followed by each person in turn personally thanking me and promising to repay the favor. I really liked that Idea, especially since it left a wide open door with the sexy ladies in the group.

One of the guys diligently returned to cutting the lines on the counter. He was very meticulous, but I stopped him before he offered up the first straw. I asked why they didn't start already with body blows, since everybody was naked already. A girl with a very athletic, skinny figure stepped forward and asked if I was talking about that thing when you sniff a line off a naked body. I told her yes, recalling that I used to do it all the time when I was in college, and that my daughter even mentioned that it wasn't called a body blow any more. I had everybody's attention, and from the curious looks around the entire room, I figured the practice wasn't real popular with the current generation. I felt compelled to offer a full demonstration of course, noting this would be a great way to receive that returned favor for not breaking up their little party.

I announced that I would gladly demonstrate the techniques, to which I received overwhelming eagerness to begin right away. I slowly gazed around the entire cabin, and deciding on the first body to use was difficult, as I had nine girls to choose from. Since my first demonstration was going to be off a pair of nipples, I obviously selected the most spectacular set of boobs from the entire room. I selected a girl named Eva that arrived with the frat boys as my number one choice, but only after groping the racks of my second and third choices, just to make sure. Eva had my full attention right away, looking spectacular in street clothes, and even better out of them.

She had a beautiful face, surrounded by wavy, long blond hair that cascaded down her chest, tickling her nipples as I watched her seductively move through the main party room. Her best asset though were her luscious tits. They were large, perky, perfectly round, rode high on her chest and were topped with a pair of very lickable nipples. At first I thought they must be fake, as even with their large size, they showed no signs of sagging. I was pleasantly surprised though to discover they were totally natural. So far, Eva definitely had my vote within all the girls at the party for the best boobs award. I approached her and asked for her help during the first body blow demonstration.

She excitedly took my direction as I had her lay boobs-up on the counter and began to position her, with a leg draped over the side so her beautiful pussy could be admired by all. Taking a step back to admire the sexy co-ed, eager to accommodate my every direction, I focused my attention on her nipples. Her areolas were slightly puckered, with each perfectly-shaped nipple rising from the middle only about a quarter inch. I wondered if they could get any bigger, so I asked her how sexed-up she felt at the moment, recalling my earlier observations of how composed she looked, fully comfortable showing off her naked body within a crowd of strangers. She replied feeling quite sexed-up from all the attention and the breeze tickling her pussy, adding that she would soon desperately need a big dick inside her. I guided her hand around my dick, while my other hand began a tour of her pussy. In less than a minute, her nipples had grown until they were both rock hard.

It took me a few minutes to prepare the coke, so to keep the audience entertained I announced, "Simon says, everybody must do jumping jacks until I say stop." It's a little game I often use to get a group moving, as it breaks the awkward silence of everybody just nervously gazing around, trying to act like they aren't checking out naked bodies, when they really are. The jumping also amps up the sexual tension at the same time. I delight in watching people's reaction to their first experience of unsupported dicks and boobs wildly gyrating around. In no time, the entire audience was jumping in rhythm, experiencing the thrill of momentum tugging at their fun parts while also getting an eyeful of everybody else. By the time I let them stop jumping, just about every nipple and dick was quite a bit bigger.

I drew the crowd in close as I circled each of Eva's swollen nipples with a generous amount of the white power, and announced that it was called a "frosted doughnut." Before descending on those snow-capped fleshy mountains though, I directed special emphasis to the most important part of the technique; one hand for the straw and the other to supply a couple fingers deep inside the volunteer's pussy. All eyes were riveted on Eva's nude body spread across the counter as my fingers thrust deep into her slippery pussy. I then dove in for the goods and inhaled the coke from each nipple, thoroughly licking each one for any leftover residue.

I then turned to address the crowd, and received a few gasps from the ladies, being that it was the first time any of them had seen me with a full-erection. Every eye in the cabin was staring directly at my manhood, while a couple girls from the cool chick group giggled about using "that thing" for the next lesson. We all laughed, but I put the two giggling girls on the spot and thanked them for volunteering. They both took a step back, red faced with embarrassment, yet still curiously staring at my cock. Others in the group nearly dragged the girls up to the front, while Eva rejoined the group, relishing in the attention from every guy asking to be next.

I then perched myself up on the counter as Eva had, and directed the two hesitant girls for the next demonstration. One girl had to hold my dick down flat against my belly, to keep it from springing up, while the other girl dropped a big line of power down the entire length of the shaft. They argued, because neither wanted to hold the dick of their friend's father, but the other three girls in the cool chick group threatened to blab about them being naked at a party if they didn't suck it up already and just do it. They hesitantly performed their prep duties, but when it came time to sniff the line, both admitted that they hadn't ever done cocaine before. The peer pressure got the better of them and each girl sniffed their portion off my dick, but flatly refused to "clean" any leftover residue as I instructed.

Sue was obviously losing her patience with the two shy girls and pushed them aside, saying she would finish the job, but only after taking her own line from my dick. As she approached my dick with a spoon full of coke, I directed her to place one big pile right at the crease on the underside of my swollen helmet. I added that she also get a firm grip on my dick first, as that crease is the most sensitive part and my dick will probably give a good twitch when it's touched. Sue dutifully complied and I was rewarded with an excellent blow job. The body blow frenzy was definitely on for the remainder of the party.

The activities on the boat were worth watching for a while. Sue agreed, so we watched from a secluded corner, commenting on any interesting techniques, while enjoying the other's hand in our crotch. After about 20 minutes, we noticed two new co-eds enter from the dock. They confidently made their entrance, moving with purpose and grace. Confidence is sexy, especially from two college-aged girls who just walked naked across a very public back yard into a room full of sex. They had similar bodies, petite yet muscular, with small perky tits and tight little asses. They appeared to be looking for a friend who probably invited them after checking out the party. They finally found their guy friend across the room after he pulled his face out from between a pair of long and shapely legs. The two girls excitedly weaved their way through all the naked bodies, appearing totally confident in their nudity.

Another guy joined the two new girls and their guy friend, chatting away, while also looking around the room at all the interesting naked contortions on display. It looked like the two guys were pretty proud of themselves, as it appeared they successfully convinced the two new girls to join the body blow fun. Not eager to rush into anything so quickly, the girls were apparently deep in discussion, as they scanned the nearby competition. They nodded to each other in agreement of an apparent plan, and had the guys quickly get the coke ready.

The two girls then cleared an area, and stood facing each other about twenty feet apart. And with the grace of finely-toned professional gymnasts, they sprinted toward each other. This was starting to get real interesting as the duo quickly gained everybody's attention.

Everybody gasped as the girls ran full speed toward each other, but at just the last second, each girl leapt into the air in perfect unison, landed in a handstand, ass to ass, stopping each other's forward motion. Then they slowly lowered themselves into a headstand, keeping their asses firmly pressed tightly together. As if seeing two naked chicks performing something like that wasn't enough, their audience was in shock for the next move. The two gymnasts then performed full leg splits, slowly and seductively spreading their legs until fully horizontal.

Everybody was amazed at their flexibility, and of course what the move also did to their hairless pussies. Each was stretched wide enough for a clear view deep into their love tunnel, positioned at a convenient height for the two guys to fully encircle each black hole with a ring of coke. The fully-erect guys then moved in with straws blazing. There was still plenty of coke left when the guys pulled back, so I quickly moved into one girl to finish off the lines and lick her pussy until I was told to stop. As I pulled back, I found Sue had helped herself to the other pussy. It was a wonderful delight to watch Sue suck her first pussy.

Shortly thereafter, Sara, Melody and Megan walked in from the dock. All three stopped dead, intently curious of the insane scene they stumbled upon. It was fun watching the three girls comment to each other and absorb as much as they could for their own future experiments. I walked up behind Sara, who still hadn't noticed I was in the room, and gave her ass a loud spank, which caused all three to jump. This pulled the three voyeurs from their trance, allowing them to finally realize my presence. Melody turned to me and jokingly asked if I had anything to do with this. I couldn't lie to my naked daughter anyway, so I fessed up that I may have instigated it a little bit.

I then asked what the three girls were doing out here themselves, because we never really planned for the party to spill out to the boat. Sara said she saw me earlier lead five naked girls out to the boat and figured they must be the cool chick group that Melody was trying to find. Melody then piped in how she was worried that a party like this may be just too much for the five prissy girls and they had already left. She was then pleasantly surprised to see that the girls joined in just fine, as we watched two of the girls having their pussies stuffed while two others had their nipples covered with white powder.

I boasted how I talked with them for a little while, opening up their view of nudity and all the fun which follows. I also recalled Sue's interesting story, who up until today had kept her prudish, nudist family a secret, but was now even planning to invite some, or all, of her family to the party. I confessed that I really wanted to be there when her family arrives, just for the look on their faces when they discover a whole new big world of fellow family nudists.

Sara, Melody and Megan then snapped back to recall their primary reason why they headed out to the boat. They were on a quest to check out all the swinging dicks at the party, hoping that after a few hours of exposed tits and pussies would have every dick sufficiently erect enough for close inspection. Sara said she was still searching for the perfect dick to pop her cherry, while Melody and Megan were searching for possible big dicks to ride during their piano performance. I motioned that they should get moving then with their inspections, since the few guys in this room are quite busy with the overabundance of horny women to satisfy. So off they went, shamelessly inspecting every hard dick in the room. Melody was soon back, dragging me across the room saying she needed a few lines of coke herself.

12