Huge Fuckin' Insects! Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma gets it on with a giant wasp.
2.9k words
4.5
106k
97

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers

(Inspired by Ravaging A New Host by Little White Mouse)

Thanks to Emerald Mbuku for the edit.

* It was mating season and the wasps were in heat. This created a dilemma. The old queen was dead, the new one was too young to receive sperm, and most of the other prospects were sterile. Something had to be done to expend the excess sexual energy, otherwise the males would turn on each other.

The increased aggression had already led to disaster. A strange wasp recently appeared over the island. A swarm went out to attack the interloper but the creature proved to be formidable. Many wasps died before the creature was driven into the lagoon. Wasps left the hive, some to investigate the crash, others in search of animals upon which to expend sexual energy. There were very few candidates.

The only creatures comparable to the wasps were the ants and they were dangerous. Ants and wasps were incompatible and a mating attempt could lead to conflict, a disaster on an island with limited resources.

One wasp, flying over the water stream near the lagoon, spotted an animal lying on the edge of the pool. It was pale and mostly hairless, almost like an aphid, albeit the wasp's keen eyes noticed hair on its head, and a dusting of fur between its legs. Curious, the wasp flew down to investigate.

Wasps' senses are highly sensitive; while few animals, other than ants, lived on the island, the wasp could tell the difference between male and female. The animal's scent marked it as female. Within the wasp's limited brain, a decision was made.

The creature lay spread out and apparently defenseless, a pink slit between its legs. Other non-insect inhabitants had similar features, so obviously it was an opening. The wasp knew its comrades would spot this creature soon enough. It presented the wasp an opportunity to expend its sexual energy before the others could get to her.

The creature was lucky; if it were male, the wasp would have immediately stung it as a threat. Instead it quietly climbed on top of the reclining female, placing its legs on the animal's limbs to restrain it. Two long objects slowly emerged from the tip of the wasp's abdomen, one long, hard, and sharp, serrated like a knife; the second, longer, wet, rounded at the tip, with a hardness quite different from the other.

The first stinger folded back into the wasp's body like a switchblade, leaving the second cocked and ready. The wasp raised its long, wet, dripping stinger and poised it over the creature's moist, pink slit. The creature stirred a little, turning her head to the side, muttering some incomprehensible sound. The wasp hesitated. After a moment, it buzzed its wings and thrust forward.

The tip slipped through the slit with a soft slurp. The pussy stretched around the stinger, adapting to its girth. The pink vulva devoured the purple stinger. As it drilled forward, a bulge appeared on the creature's pelvis, traveling upward towards her flat, toned belly. The stinger slid through the warm, wet tunnel, sliding against the moist walls. The tunnel convulsed, involuntarily working the stinger further within. The creature began to breathe and moan heavily.

Emma thought it was Doug. She was half asleep when she felt herself entered. She smiled; it happened often, when she and Doug were in bed. Both would be asleep, entwined, and one would always wake and fuck the other. Sleepy sex was the best. She liked this game. The burbling of the stream, the lapping of the pool, the soft warm breeze added to the opium pipe dream. "Mmmm," she purred.

A faint buzz sounded nearby, some insect she supposed. Her breath hitched and came in faint gasps. She moaned, close to cumming. "God, he is soooo gooood," she thought. Her tongue came out and licked across her lips.

Emma kept her eyes closed, wanting to preserve the dreamy sexual atmosphere. A light sheen of sweat beaded on her skin, coating her head to toe in a shiny polish. Emma waited until she came before opening her eyes. "Ooohh! Mmmm! Doug, you brought some wood after aaaahhhh!" It wasn't Doug.

The sight overloaded her vision. The giant head, mandibles clicking inches from her face; the multiple legs holding her prisoner; the bulbous abdomen, striped in yellow, orange, and red, thrusting a long, wet purple shaft into and out of her pussy, sliding back and forth through her pink lips, her muff already wet with cum. A large wasp, larger than any insect had a right to be, on top of her, raping her.

Emma, explorer that she was, had her share of strange encounters; ferocious bears, fierce lions, marauding bandits, overly sexed-up men. She was strong, athletic. She knew how to run, how to fight. Unfortunately, this time she had to deal with a man-sized wasp with proportional strength. She struggled, she screamed, "Yaaaah! Doug! Help! A wasp is raping me!" Doug was nowhere to be seen. "Fuck! Where is he?!"

The wasp thrust and buzzed. Emma, in spite of her terror and outrage, felt the tingle of a building orgasm. "Fuck!. . .Uck!. . . Ugh!. . . Uck!. . . Get. . . off. . . me!" Her body arced pneumatically, up and down on the wet stone. Water and sweat sheened her body. Toned muscles moved under her skin as her belly rippled, twisted and turned. "Ugh!" she grunted again. Her body convulsed; cum squirted over the wasp's stinger.

Emma's mind was a tornado, not merely because of the wasp's impossible size but from its effect on her body. "Impossible!" she gasped. "No insect can ever get this big!"

Her body writhed and turned as it moved during sex with Doug. Her boobs quivered, tits swollen and conical from blood rushing through her body. Her breath hissed through her lips punctuated by grunts, responding to each thrust.

She kept struggling, unwilling to sit still while an impossibly huge insect humped her vagina. The fact her orgasms were beginning to overlap mattered little, nor that the wasp's long and thick schlong excited her clit in ways that rivaled Doug, or other humans for that matter. It was the fact that the thing performing this carnal exercise was a GIANT FUCKING WASP! Emma just couldn't process it. "Im. . . ugh! Impossible! Ughnn! Wasps. . . ugh! Wasps don't fuck people! They. . . ugh! They can't! Is this. . . even. . . 'Ugh!' a. . . wasp?!"

After a few minutes of futility, Emma stopped struggling. "It's. . . too. . . big!" she thought between orgasms. "Proportional strength; I'll have to let it finish. Fucked by a wasp! Nobody will believe this! Oh God! What if it's carnivorous!"

Emma knew little of wasps. Her expertise tended more towards larger animals. Creepy crawly things and insects were her sister's interest. The thing on top of her would qualify as a large animal of course. Emma encountered more than her share of predators in her travels. Past experience taught her that knowing the animal was important to survival. "What do I know?" she asked herself. "They feed on nectar and carrion. Some are parasitic, laying eggs in paralyzed hosts for the larvae to eat. Oh God! Please don't let it be that! Damn! Stella would know what to do. She knows more about these insects." A shudder rippled through her body as she came again. "Well, whatever it's doing, my pussy likes it at least."

The wasp buzzed its wings happily as it enjoyed the creature. The female was soft and pliant, arching her back and shuddering with each thrust. The walls of her inner tunnel were warm and wet, caressing its stinger with the silky touch of a flower petal.

Emma exhaled a series of sounds: gasps and grunts. Her skin glowed from moisture and her tits stood red and swollen like berries. Curious, the wasp lowered its head and took one in its mandibles. Emma gasped, quite loudly. She moaned even louder when the wasp started to masticate, not quite breaking the skin. It found that using its forelegs and antennae to massage the creature's breasts caused the berries to swell further. The reddish brown teats weren't sweet, like the berries the wasps sometimes ate, but the salty sweat on them was tasty enough.

Emma whipped her head from side to side; her eyes clenched shut, not from fear or outrage at the wasp's molesting, but from the exquisite blend of pleasure and pain resulting from the wasp's breast work. Low moans of increasing frequency accompanied her exhalations. "Uuunnngh! Mmmmm! Uuuunnnngh!" she ululated, alternately licking and biting her lip. A shocked revelation broke through her erotic haze, "Fuck! A giant wasp is fucking me and I'm enjoying it!"

Sure, she'd been terrified initially. Terror was a logical reaction to her unique situation, partnered with a sense of outrage at the sexual violation. Emma, however, shared her sister's capacity for open-mindedness and guts, albeit she was less reckless. Plus, she had an intense libido which, when combined with her traitorous body's response to the wasp's attentions, set off a reaction far more intense than even she expected. Thoughts and worries about Doug receded far into the background. Any potential danger from the creature was no longer considered. Emma's only concern was for the moment and the creature.

The day was quiet and overcast. The sounds were soft and sensual: the cool rush of the wind through the palms, the quiet burble of the stream over the rocks, the soft grunts and lustful sighs of Emma as the wasp rutted on top of her.

She gazed at her body. "It's no different from Doug," she thought. Her body moved as it always had when being fucked. Her breasts wobbled like pale flesh colored balls of jelly, when not covered by the wasp's mandibles.

It bobbed its head from left to right, plumping one tit or the other. Emma gasped twice, one for each orgasm. The intensity of her orgasms indicated the creature had a slight advantage over Doug in performance but seemed equal to the swimmer in stamina. "Good grief! I'm comparing Doug to a wasp! What would he think?"

The insane surrealism of her situation gave way to its opposite. What should have been the single most terrifying event of her life, a stretch given her exploratory lifestyle where strange situations were a stock in trade, instead became a hyper real, fantastically new sexual experience unlike any before, "Or anyone else for that matter," she thought (unaware her sister was undergoing a similar experience).

Emma's sexual life taught her to maintain some detachment even as her body did the opposite. When the wasp switched breasts, Emma was able to observe some details.

The creature was roughly her size. Its main colors were a range of black, dark blue, red, orange and gold in elaborate designs over its body. The body was divided into three sections: head, thorax, and abdomen. Yellow and gold antennae, and mandibles tipped in black ink, protruded from a bulbous head almost completely covered by two, giant multifaceted eyes.

The wasp's legs, six in all, grew out of its thorax, jutting like red-gold tree branches sparsely covered in dark blue fur. The thorax itself was a shiny black carapace, hard with streaks of red and shaped, roughly, like the gas tank of a motorcycle.

Its abdomen was a broad fat bulb covered in red, gold, and yellow fur in the upper area, but tipped in ink-black sable at its bottom. It curled around so that its stinger, long, wet, penile, could enter her pussy. Emma put the circumference at three to four inches, roughly as thick as Doug's cock. It certainly stretched her walls well enough, but its length was indeterminate. The shaft penetrated deep however.

Emma noted how the smooth purple stinger, shiny with her juices, would slide through her vulva until the wasp's furry tip brushed against her pussy. Her pelvis bulged with the creature's girth and then flattened as it withdrew. Emma's pussy squirted clear, wet cum with each withdrawal. A series of moans, grunts, and gasps, usually reserved for Doug and involuntary, issued from her lips. "Uuuuuunnngh! Oooohhhh! Ugh! . . . Ugh! . . . Ugh!" came forth with an almost mechanical regularity. Occasionally she would lick her lips or roll her eyes. Her body, sweat-shined, would arc or quiver with each climax.

In the fleeting moments between the waves she observed the wasp. She realized something, unnoticed during the sex. "It hasn't cum yet."

For all its activity, the only constant with the creature was the humping. Emma felt no corresponding climax, no sense of fluid in her womb, no wet cum between her legs other than her own. "But then, how would I know when a wasp cums?" she asked. "How do I know it hasn't cum already?" Still, the feeling the creature hadn't even begun a climax was strongly persistent. It raised another question. "How long can I last?" She'd already cum multiple times, one on top of the other. Exhaustion was near, not even Doug wore her out this way. Emma took great pride in her stamina, an easy match for Doug but not, apparently, for a giant wasp.

Emma, after giving up her struggles, had spent the time laying on the rock, allowing the wasp to fuck her while she observed its activity. Now, watching its head bob from one breast to the other, she wondered, "What will it do if I touch it?"

She tentatively raised her hand and touched its head. The wasp responded with a slight buzz. Emma sensed no menace. It felt more like an acknowledgment. She stroked it softly, cautiously, worrying a wrong touch would trigger a dangerous response. The wasp seemingly ignored her, focused on her breasts and pussy. She ran her fingers around its head, hard and smooth like a helmet. Even its eyes felt like a multifaceted grouping of glass lenses.

Emma cautiously raised her right leg, curled, and rubbed it against the wasp's furry abdomen. The wasp reacted with a loud buzz, its pace increased, a not unpleasant feeling for Emma. "Oooo! You like that, don't you?" Emma purred. "Let's try some more."

She raised her other leg and wrapped them both around the wasp's bulbous abdomen. She stroked the fur with her legs. "Okay," she said. "Let's see what it's really like to fuck a wasp." A brief alarm blared through her head, "EMMA! YOU'RE COMMITTING BESTIALITY!"

Emma, as Doug well knew, was always adventurous and willing to try new things, but she drew the line at animals. Her definitions of such activities were limited to creatures like dogs or cows or some other four-legged creature, an idea so repulsive as to be unthinkable. Then again, getting fucked by a giant wasp was so far outside the realm of experience, it went beyond unthinkable to unimaginable. Reciprocating went even further, but then Emma thought, "What the hell, I'm already three quarters involved, I may as well go all the way. Who's to know, except maybe Doug. And where is he anyway?"

Emma's concerns about Doug were mild for the moment. Doug was a big boy. He could take care of himself. Besides, Emma was too lost in lust to worry overmuch. Wrapping her arms around the wasp's thorax and crossing her legs around its abdomen, Emma rutted back to the insect's thrusts. The creature responded by wrapping its four lower legs around her waist and hips, and crooking its two shorter upper legs over her shoulders.

The pace of its thrusts increased and the buzz grew in intensity. Emma stroked the wasp's thorax and head, but when she touched its antennae, Emma made an important discovery: wasp antennae were even more erogenous than the abdomen.

The buzz turned into a roar. The water around Emma and the wasp rippled as if under the blades of an aircraft. The wings beat so furiously, Emma and her hymenopteric lover were lifted off the rock. Neither noticed so locked were they in erotic frenzy.

Emma's shrieks of lust would surprise even Doug. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Come on! Uuuuggghhnnn! Come on you fucking insect! Ohhhh! Aaaauuugghhh! Ooohhh! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me you fucking wasp! Oh fuck! Ogodogodofuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Emma had cum before with the wasp, but the earlier orgasms were minor earthquakes compared to the seismic explosion that erupted between them. Emma came. . . and so did the wasp.

Finally.

Human and wasp spunk splattered the wet rock below and washed into the pool. "Oh fuck!" Emma gasped and passed out, overcome, finally, by exhaustion. She hung limply in the wasp's arms, a testament to her pioneering act of intimate human/insect contact.

The wasp, itself, was tired, in spite of its stamina. This soft creature had proven to be far more cooperative than most animals, an interesting new paradigm. The creature lay beneath the wasp, breathing softly.

The wasp was unsure as to its next move. The creature was useless as food. The wasp's species fed on fruit, nectar, and the occasional dead ant. Aphid juice was good too. The wasp, however, was not willing to leave the creature behind, so useful was it at helping the wasp expend sexual energy, but the creature was too heavy to carry to the nest. The wasp also did not want to tarry overlong as there were ants nearby. Moments later a solution presented itself.

A humming buzz filled the air. The wasp looked upward as several of its companions flew down, curious as to the wasp's discovery. A brief communication was exchanged and a decision was made. The unconscious Emma didn't notice as insectoid arms and legs lifted her up and flew her limp body. . . to the volcano at the island's tip. . .

To Be Continued.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers