Human Android Ch. 04

Story Info
Anne at a college party.
6.2k words
4.47
71.4k
23

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 09/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Draper walked into Larry's apartment with a completely different attitude to last time. She was more her old self, assured and defiant, ready to inform him this must stop. He wasn't in the room waiting for her as expected.

She looked around examining the room seeing it in a different light. The focus of the whole space concentrated on the computer table loaded with equipment and that ominous chair a focal point.

This is where he worked and experimented and played games. He was a typical nerdy student concentrating on what interested him, still young enough to ignore the responsibilities of life.

He had made her into a game for him to play with, taking over her body, flooding her mind with pleasure. He brought a youthful passion to the game and she had thankfully felt it, enjoyed it. Even now she could feel his vibrancy and sincerity, knowing it would be missed. It was difficult accepting the loss of her husband and Larry had for a short while helped with those dreadful feelings.

Now she was feeling them over him but of course there was little history and it had been induced rather than grown over years. She would cope for wasn't she known as the bitch professor on campus?

Emotional appeals didn't work with her as students found and regretted, over late essays or failed exams. Second chances only came from logical plans of action not emotive appeals for clemency.

He walked in seeing Professor Draper with hands on hips scanning the room as though looking for a mistake and knew not to call her Anne. He sheepishly brought a bunch of flowers from behind his back pushing them at her so she had to accept them. Not very elegantly presented but then she hadn't accepted them with courteously either.

"I'm sorry, didn't want to cause you harm or upset you. I promise not to tell anyone anything. Don't ask me to forget though. This has been a most wonderful time, getting to know you," he crawled to a stop, wondering how to explain what he felt yet not knowing what it was.

"You know it was madness and has to stop!" she firmly told him. She watched him nod his head with a sad look across his face and in his eyes. A young man having such an opportunity might crow about it to friends but she knew he meant it. She knew enough about this young man to feel he was sincere.

"You look nice. You've got yourself together, I'm pleased. You look like the, err, professor again," he commented.

"Just clothes, underneath I'm, I'm," she was about to say she was the same woman underneath but something else spilled out. "I'm wearing stockings," she said. Embarrassed over this mad outburst she moved across the room to stand away from him with hands gripping the back of an old sofa.

The persona of Professor Draper had walked in but was fading so she had to take a moment to bring her thoughts under control. Was Anne any better or worse than that harridan? Wasn't she entitled to have a moment of madness between semesters?

She collapsed over the back of the sofa as though fainting away from an assault on her senses. Not saying a word she pulled up the back of the skirt wiggling her bottom as it slipped up her legs.

"This is all wrong, I mustn't do this," she murmured to herself.

Larry watched her shapely legs revealed up to thin thighs, seeing for the first time stocking tops and suspenders gripping them tight. The sensible business skirt was finally hiked up around her hips. He could see now why a woman would wear these old fashioned contraptions.

Her cute shapely ass was presented to him framed delicately by the lace of the suspender belt and scroll work of stocking tops. The black contrasted with white soft thighs that seemed to beg to be stroked and caressed. The black panties stretched over a curved bottom, were slightly see-through and all the more tantalizing just for being there.

The only thing that moved was his eyes, roving over her rear and his cock pushing at his jeans. He was mesmerized by the beauty of this woman that had created a work of art with her body. He could not move, could not speak, unable to break the enchantment.

She looked back over her shoulder and smiled. "Please," she said. Her voice broke under a rising passion making speech difficult. "I've been a naughty girl, my lover, spank me," she croaked from a dry throat. Her eyes alone pleaded for attention with a crotch, bottom, and thighs exposed for his lust filled eyes.

She pushed out her gorgeous ass toward him inviting a naughty act. Maybe she was still under the influence of the program, still infatuated with him from being brainwashed but she didn't care. At that moment neither did he.

From nowhere came an aggression firing his mood. He may have been angry with her for dumping him or teasing him, tying his emotions in knots. He ripped the panties down from the soft cheeks and slapped them hard.

"You are a bitch! You're a tease," he shouted, but had nothing else to say. It was time for a different action. He pulled her legs apart, knocked at a shoe with his foot separating the legs more. Pushing her head down with one hand he bent her right over the sofa then ripped the front of his jeans down with the free hand.

His cock was rock hard throbbing in anticipation of the warm tight tunnel it needed to burrow into.

Anne tried to turn her head to him, to apologize, feeling sorry that she had strung him along, hadn't meant to and shouldn't even be here at all.

Larry thrust forward urgently needing to enter the enticing hole, being driven with animal lust. Both hands gripped her hips as he entered the tight tunnel. She tried to rise up, trying to say something. He slapped her ass making her slump over the sofa, defeated from a last attempt at escape.

Over her shoulder she tried to tell him to let her go. She was a college professor, someone to be respected not a thing to be bent over a sofa and roughly fucked. She was a woman with a need and instead told him. "Fuck me, fuck me harder, punish my teasing cunt, push harder," she choked, as though he had buried himself so deep in her throat.

"Punish your teasing bitch," she cried out with every slap of her ass while he rode her hard.

He only half heard the plea, yet the tone of voice spurred him on to fuck her roughly, penetrating as deep as he could, as hard as his strong legs could push. He thrust deep into her body wanting to bury him-self there while spurting beads of sperm, feeling her muscles spasm too.

She fell over into the sofa where eventually he joined her. He wrapped his arms around her brushing her sweat soaked hair out of her eyes. They stared at each other intensely.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed quietly.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed back in a whisper.

"You punished your bitch good," she added. She wasn't trying to sound like a young student but was breathing heavily so the sentences came out in shorthand.

"Not enough! The teasing bitch needs punishing again," he said. "Are you my bitch?" he asked.

She looked coy and embarrassed then swallowed, trying to regain the determination of before, only it was twisted the other way. "Yes! I'm your bitch. Whatever you want my love. I'm your devoted little bitch, always ready for you, your naughty little bitch," she said, with absolute sincerity.

***

At home Anne was waiting for her daughter to turn up. Each time they had talked about her father she had clammed up, unwilling to share feelings; like most adolescents she couldn't talk to a parent. Before Anne took this next step they would have to talk it through. Anne had at least that much control over her actions.

Every day during the week she visited Larry and lost control to become a love struck schoolgirl in his presence. Since losing her husband, to some bitch, she needed him or at least that's how she justified letting go so completely with the young man.

After the first time playing a mischievous game, being his sex slave, she realized it was her need to be dominated not his demands upon her that kept her returning to his apartment. He played his part though, and they both enjoyed it immensely. She would do anything to keep his attention and was planning to improve upon the arrangement. Visiting him was sure to be noticed eventually and she needed him to be closer, within reach.

At last Rebecca arrived home for the confrontation to begin. "Hi, where have you been? It's OK. Don't answer that, it's your business. Come and sit down we need to talk," Anne said.

"Nothing and I'm in a hurry, I'm going shopping," Rebecca replied. She stopped on her way out of the room to hover in the doorway. "By the way I need my allowance," she added.

Anne patted the sofa meaning for her to sit. Rebecca looked as though she was willing to suffer the pain of interrogation for the necessary credits. She dragged her feet across the lounge and sat down.

"Have you been OK?" Anne asked. Rebecca hung her head looking sorrowful now. She put her arm round her daughter, feeling guilty for not doing so since telling her about her father. There had been shouting and tears but they had both felt abandoned and eventually made-up as friends in adversity.

"I'll increase your allowance, it could be doubled I think. What are you shopping for?" Anne asked.

Her face brightened at the prospect though the underlying expression still held a shadow of sadness. "Clothes and I need something for a party," Rebecca explained. It was a mistake to mention the party but it was out now.

"That's good! I could do with a party myself, though I don't feel ready to face people yet," Anne said. Rebecca's arms enfolded her for a mutual hug. It was nice having a daughter sometimes.

"Come shopping too, we could make a day of it," Rebecca smiled, with tears in the corners of her eyes.

"OK! Yes, sounds good, why not. It'll get me out of this house for awhile," Anne announced.

"You better change, in case someone sees me with you like that," Rebecca laughed, teasing her mother.

"I'm not used to dressing up like this, do I look alright?" Anne asked. Rebecca had made her up and selected the clothes, attempting to get her into something at least half-way modern.

"You look great, it's about time you got out of those stuffy business suits," Rebecca teased her.

They caught a half empty university transport vehicle into the city centre which was un-crowded as people were only just getting used to shopping on foot. The two of them chatted while Rebecca gave her a guided tour of the mall.

"By the way how is that young man of yours? Treating you alright is he?" she asked.

"Apart from trying it on all the time, yes. I have him under control," she replied, indicating that was the end of that conversation.

"I don't see why we have to walk. We could have ordered clothes on the computer," Anne said, diplomatically changing the subject.

"Don't be old fashioned, everyone uses the new mall now," Rebecca rebuked her mother.

Anne was about to tell her it was nothing new for they had stores in her grandmother's time but kept her mouth firmly closed. This was no time for a business studies lecture.

***

Rebecca guided her mother to a favorite store. The walking manikins modeling outfits at first shook her. It was a nasty reminder of that first day with Larry, though the shock soon turned to a naughty thrill. "I see what you mean, it's great, I'm not sure I could wear any of these," Anne commented.

"Nonsense, you need a new look," her daughter insisted.

For a bit of fun Rebecca ordered a light summer dress for her mother which was duly delivered in exactly the right size to the changing room. The computer accessed their sizes from a main database when stating their names.

"I can't wear this, it's hardly covering me," Anne complained. The light dress swirled well above the knees with too much cleavage on show. It wasn't anything too outrageous compared with what the students wore but she just wasn't used to showing off so much flesh.

"You need to throw out all those old business suits and get with it mother," Rebecca scolded her, enjoying telling her mother what to do for a change. It had been a surprise to find her willing to try something on though the young fashions seemed to enthrall her.

Anne twirled around with the hem rising tantalizingly. She imagined what Larry might say, just hoping he would like the new image.

"Hi Rebecca, how's things," an assistant asked. "Who's your friend?" she added.

"Hi Susan, mom," she said, nodding at Anne.

Susan looked surprised. "Professor Draper? I didn't recognize you. Wow! You look so different, ten years younger. I thought you were friends out shopping," she laughed.

"Thanks, great sales patter," Anne countered, joining in the laugher. "So good I'll take it," she smiled.

Rebecca couldn't believe her mother was actually going to buy the dress. The surprise showed on her face.

"Don't you like it?" Anne asked.

"Yea, it's great," Rebecca quickly nodded approval.

"Do you need shoes and accessories?" Susan asked.

"I guess so, why not treat myself, you did suggest it Rebecca. You too, on me, not out of your allowance," Anne announced.

She was in spending mood and there was no telling when that might happen again so Rebecca meant to take full advantage. They shopped in the same store with Susan making helpful suggestions, nicely increasing her commission.

Another outfit was decided upon and Anne lifted the dress to show off suspenders and stockings.

"You're not going to wear those, are you?" Rebecca giggled.

"Men like them, you'll learn. Perhaps you might get a set to please your young man?" Anne suggested, trying to tease out some information.

"Mom!" she giggled, with a hand to her mouth."So who's going to see them?" she asked, trying to sound innocent, with a raised eyebrow indicating a ribbing.

"No one, but it will make me feel good," she lied. Larry was definitely in line for another surprise.

"They're all the rage at the moment, a must have with a dress like that. Besides, they're practical and healthier than a body stocking," Susan stated, trying to encourage Rebecca.

"Maybe, OK! I give in," she said, when they pressed her.

The two women walked out wearing new outfits leaving everything else to be delivered. They walked into Rebecca's favorite coffee shop where the buzz of conversation stopped while the two women sought a table.

Rebecca was used to her mom's figure but the men there weren't. Even the women stared, though not with the same thoughts dominating their minds. Anne was so used to the reaction it was tuned out.

Unused to such a short dress Anne chatted away with Rebecca unaware the hem had raised up showing off stocking tops. Rebecca couldn't see under the table either but a couple of guys were watching, trying not to be obvious.

Every time Anne bent forward she showed off a deep cleavage encouraging the guys to stare. "That's Professor Draper," one of them said, digging his friend in the ribs. "It is! I recognize that rack anywhere and that's her daughter," he added.

They both looked away when Rebecca looked for a waitress. Catching the obvious move she smirked thinking they had been looking at her. 'No way,' she thought.

Each time she meant to bring up the subject of Larry with her daughter the opportunity slid by. When they got home Anne delayed her in the kitchen intending to make a last stand.

"Not another coffee, I'm going over to Vern's to get my outfit for the party," Rebecca said. "It's fancy dress and the outfit is at his apartment," she added, when asked why she wasn't changing there.

"So you're not wearing one of the outfits you bought today," Anne said. "Where is it?"

"One of those big old houses just off campus, among the trees, nice place," Rebecca answered.

Anne bit her lip not daring to say the 'No' word. The reputation for that place was bad but probably no worse than in her day and she always thought she was safe wherever she ended up. However it was at Rebecca's age she became pregnant leaving her parents to look after the baby so she could complete a degree.

Before she could talk to her Rebecca was off to that dangerous young man. Anne wanted to stop her but the young thing was willful just like she had been at that age. If only she could be there to check up on her and steer her away from trouble like a guardian angel.

There was probably no need but a fancy dress party might provide a cover. She could spy out the place for the committee. As much as she needed to see Larry the idea of having fun spying on her daughter gathered momentum. A message was sent to Larry telling him she might be late after shopping with Rebecca.

Upstairs the maid costume was rejected and a slave girl one was far too revealing. The excitement of going to a party was boosting her morale until she felt young and excited at the prospect. The android suit was dragged out from the back of the closet where it had been roughly thrown.

With that underneath she would feel safe and decently covered. She wouldn't switch it on just wear it like a body-stocking, just as the young people wore them under slinky outfits. It would be even better for it covered her from head to foot. She could also wear the mask as a disguise.

Wearing a light coat she walked up the driveway from the auto-bus with a light tingling feeling from wearing such a naughty outfit and the idea of being incognito too. This time she would be in control though no-one knew who she was so a certain freedom came with that thought.

It looked like just a typical party with everyone sitting around listening to music or out in the kitchen sipping from cans of beer. The bad reputation, as usual, had been exaggerated. It was a little disappointing. If the beer was replaced by glasses of wine it could have been a boring faculty get-together.

She even heard a couple of students arguing over politics. In her day they didn't have beer cans, it was sucked from re-cycled soft plastic sachets. It seemed everything was changing with ideas from the distant past catching on.

"Hi there, want a beer?" a big guy asked.

"Sure!" Anne answered. She looked at it wondering how to open the damn thing.

"Here let me," he said and pushed at the top for it to pop open.

Before he could hit on her she smiled and moved on. The mask was a soft rubber, designed to fit her features firmly sticking close. It was flexible enough to show expressions but was still an effective disguise. She laughed when thinking how shocked these guys would be if they knew Professor Draper was drinking beer with them.

The guy, Bob, looked her over with an appraising stare. The little French maid outfit floated around the thighs in such an enticing way he couldn't take his eyes off it. She was obviously wearing something underneath but that was just a thin nylon thing.

The large breasts in the outfit had to be false but the image was so very sexy he wanted a piece of it. If he heed been a philosophy student rather than a dumb sports guy he might have thought of a witty line before she escaped. Still, the night was young and he was patient and knew all about strategies for winning.

"Hey! You guys take your eyes off, she's mine!" he told his buddies.

"No harm in looking, Bob," they laughed.

He thought they were laughing at him which drove the determination deeper. He was big, strong and handsome, a winning combination. Whoever she was he was having her tonight.

Anne had a couple of beers while milling around among them, watched a couple petting on a sofa, thinking of Larry, waiting for her daughter to turn up. At last she walked in with that boy. He looked older than eighteen but then so did she. They were two characters from some science fiction movie though what it was she didn't know.

It seemed a favorite record was playing for Rebecca dragged him from his route to the kitchen onto the dance floor. Perhaps she did have him under control after all. Ann felt out of place standing there alone.

12