Human Android Ch. 11

Story Info
Her daughter takes over.
10.3k words
4.53
82.2k
25

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 09/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please note, there are more fetish scenes in this chapter, so if you are not into it, please ignore this one. You can't please, all the people, all the time. Or, you could think of it, as just another way to humiliate the professor.)

Her daughter takes over

*

"What's wrong mom, you look terrible," Rebecca asked, looking anxious from the sight of her mother. She had gone into the bedroom, looking for some make-up, and found her still in bed.

"Leave me alone," Anne mumbled.

"How long have you been in bed? You stink," Rebecca admonished her, while opening the blinds. For once the roles were reversed, with the daughter moaning, about her mother moping in bed all day.

She had been lying there for two days, escaping unpleasant memories, in a deep, innocent sleep. She only left the warm comfortable pit, to visit the bathroom; even then it was in a state of semi-consciousness.

"You're a mess! You can't roll up and die because father left you," she lectured her mother. Having inherited her mother's determination and controlling nature, Rebecca wasn't going to give in easily.

She pulled back the sheets and gasped. "What? What's happened? What's this?" Rebecca demanded. The immediate reaction of shock turned to outrage. When they shopped together a week ago, her mother didn't have nipple piercings. Rebecca didn't want to look, though she couldn't help noticing something, glinting between the legs.

Anne blinked her eyes, like a mole disturbed from its tunnel, looking myopic. Anne needed to get back into a warm, comfortable, unconsciousness. She pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them.

"What have you done to yourself?" Rebecca demanded. It wasn't just the piercings. Her mother had been lying in bed for longer than just a day. She was outraged, by the depressed state her mother had sunk into.

"You can't wallow in self pity all day!" she scolded her. She dragged her protesting mother from the bed, and into the bathroom. "Come on, get in the bath, now! I expect you to be dressed by the time I get back," Rebecca warned.

The communications view-screen was off, when she spoke to her father. The bitch he had run off with was obviously in the room with him, and he didn't want her seen. Rebecca started out being cross with him, though inside she was angry and hurt.

He told her how they had tried to save their marriage, even trying out games, with an implant. It didn't work for him, like it did for her mother, he explained.

Rebecca was shocked on hearing this tacky news. She didn't want to think about her parents having sex, it was all too disgusting. Her anger spilled over, and she lashed out at her father, with harsh words, even swearing at the unknown woman.

Abruptly breaking off communications, she sat with arms folded, looking stern, looking like her mother. They were both at fault. How could her mother let herself be so vulnerable, when playing disgusting bedroom games?

"Oh! My! God! The piercings! She's been playing games with someone!" Rebecca screeched. Running upstairs, ready to hit her mother, she instead wailed in fear.

Anne had retreated into blissful unconsciousness, only this time, by sinking under the water. Rebecca lifted her arms, with a strength born from an emotional crisis. Anne's top half was slumped over the edge of the bath, pressing her stomach, while she retched. Water spilled from her lungs, through her nose.

She coughed and spluttered. Leaning too far over, she slithered to the floor in an ungainly heap.

"Who was it? Who did you play games with? What kind of kinky games were you playing, when you had these piercings?" Rebecca demanded, with the sound of venom in her voice, and spittle speckling her mothers face. She grabbed her hair in one hand, lifting her face close.

"I can't tell you," Anne moaned. "I couldn't stop him," she cried.

"I hope you're up-to-date with the stopper!" Rebecca grimaced.

Anne clenched her eyes tight, trying to think when she last had an injection. The girls called it the stopper, stopping pregnancy. She hadn't needed to be so careful since Rebecca was born, because her husband also took precautions. The terrible thought of becoming pregnant again, was horrendous.

She thought through the list of men who might have made her pregnant, and shuddered. She would have to inform the authorities, listing them all as possible fathers. Such information was confidential; of course it was, yet, such tasty gossip always got out.

Jean had become pregnant even after having the medication. It had been a faulty batch of medicine, not her fault at all. A certificate had to be issued before having a child, to keep the world's population under control. The parents were supervised, if it was thought they weren't responsible enough. The careful guidance ensured the child was brought up correctly.

If the pregnancy was through negligence, rather than planned, both parents had to live together, it was the law. What would she do if she became pregnant, by one of those terrible, young guys in the gang?

It would definitely be a supervised relationship, and she would have to abide by the supervisor's rules. As the father of the child, he would have a big say in how they ran their lives. Under the circumstances, the supervisor would see her as being irresponsible, and so the boy would be given a great deal of control over her.

Being under a young dropout's control, would be devastating. It would be humiliating having to submit to him; asking his permission to leave the house, and being restricted to where she could go. He might decide to purchase her clothes, and it was dreadful, imagining what distasteful outfits he would make her wear.

Would it be any better, giving birth to her uncle's child? Two of the students, from the football team, had taken her. Two businessmen, in that damn club, had taken her.

She was reminded of the horrendous machine they strapped her into. She was puzzled for a moment, wondering why she was rubbing a breast. She felt a throbbing at her crotch, beginning to feel aroused. She quickly shoved the feeling aside, repressing it.

Anne scraped herself off the bathroom floor, and limped to a screen. She breathed in a deep lungful of air, ignoring her daughter's presence. She was covered, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"You're safe, this time," Rebecca scathingly remarked. "The fact you had to look it up means you're not responsible," she told her mother. "I don't want to know who it was with, or what sordid games you played with them," Rebecca harshly stated.

"You're not playing them again," she said, quietly.

Rebecca had been looking her mother over, guessing an implant had to be somewhere in the head. While her mother was distracted, Rebecca stroked her hair, lifting it, to find the switch. It was not easy to spot, but found it at the top of her neck, looking like a mole. She pressed it firmly; no reaction. There, just above the mole, she pressed that.

"No! Please," Anne only just managed to say. Her daughter had activated the damn implant! Her daughter hadn't said anything, so at any moment, the default maid program would be initiated. What the hell was she playing at?

"I'm going to make sure you don't play around and that you keep busy. I'm not having you sink into a funk. So, what game are you ready to play?" Rebecca asked, curiously looking at her mother.

"I'm your maid, mistress," the game program answered for her. Anne didn't like the idea, of her daughter finding out about this embarrassing implant. It was imperative to keep everything else a deep secret. All those men she had entertained, having to submit to their needs, it was all so sordid.

Having her daughter activate the damn implant was a shock. In this same bedroom, it had been her husband using it, to entertain them both. It had just been a naughty distraction, something to spice up their lives.

"Yuck! That sounds so tacky! Though, it might be a way to keep you out of trouble," Rebecca mused. "Get dressed maid," she said, deciding to teach her mother a lesson.

Anne rummaged around in the closet, looking for the French maid uniform, bought by her husband. The game program had lain dormant for a couple of days, yet her mind was still not free of the programming. She would have to tell her daughter not to leave it active for too long, otherwise it would take over again.

"No way! That maid outfit is so bad," Rebecca told her mother. She was beginning to enjoy telling her what to do. "Jeans and t-shirt will do. You're going to be cleaning house for a couple of days," Rebecca informed her. She found her mother the oldest, shabbiest clothes in the bottom of the wardrobe.

It was disappointing that her mother didn't complain, at being dressed in such shabby clothes. She would find something else, lots of demeaning tasks, to shame her.

Anne sometimes cleaned the house from top to bottom, when upset over something, so this wasn't too difficult to carry out. Her daughter was familiar with this particular foible, from when she was shoved out of the way, while mother cleaned around her.

As a lazy adolescent, this seemed a perfect way to bring the house up to scratch, keep an eye on mother, get waited upon, and teach her to behave. She tried to forget about her mother being with another man, for it was too awful to think about.

***

"Hi Rebecca," Larry's serious face greeted her, on the view-screen.

"What do you want?" she asked. In a mood, understandably, she gave him little encouragement to continue.

"I wanted to speak to Anne, I mean Professor Draper, your mother," he said, sounding confused.

"I know the professor is my mother, Larry," she said, with a derisory tone of voice. "What do you want? She's busy," Rebecca repeated.

"It's OK! I was just going to check on something, doesn't matter," he said, and quickly disconnected.

It was unfair to take it out on him, but he was a male, and had called while she was in a mood. Rebecca had split up with her boyfriend, Vernon, a couple of days ago. After that, and what her mother had done, she had a down on all men.

"Fetch me a drink, maid," Rebecca ordered. She was getting used to having someone run around after her. The maid didn't complain, rather, she seemed eager to please. Rebecca was having fun, especially as it must be so humiliating for her mother.

She should have ordered her mother around, in front of Larry when he called. That would have been so awful for her. Larry? Why did he call? Rebecca went through the call list. He had called every day, over the last few days. Yesterday, he called twice.

"Maid! Maid!" Rebecca shouted. She looked up at her mother, standing before her with a cool glass of lemonade.

"Did you play one of your naughty games with Larry?" she spoke slowly, with a look of fierce determination in her eyes.

Anne quavered before her daughter. How had she found out? She hoped the details of that terrible episode with Larry remained a secret. She had been his sex slave for a short while, pandering to him, pleasing him, while completely at his mercy. She felt a throbbing between the legs, a feeling of arousal warming her up.

He also put a new program into the implant, making her behave like a silly, love struck school girl. Despite it being embarrassing, it had been fun, and in his defense, he did try to protect her.

The other games had turned out to be dire humiliations, with men that didn't care anything about her. Men had used her as though she were nothing more than a sex-bot. If the implant had been running for much longer, that is exactly how she would have ended up.

As she thought about the bad things she had done, the arousal gained heat.

"Yes, mistress," she answered. The awful admission had to be made.

"You, you," Rebecca began to say something, only her anger was too much to express.

Anne wanted to yell at her daughter, out loud, telling her not to say that word. She thought Rebecca was going to say - she was a slut. She would be more adventurous then, instead of merely waiting for orders. Being proactive, behaving like a slut with her daughter, was worrying. Surely she wouldn't. . .

Rebecca grabbed her mother's t-shirt, pulling Anne down over her knees. "How could you? You're just so stupid, how could you do it with him? You let that nerdy jerk do it to you," Rebecca yelled at her mother, while slapping her ass.

Rebecca became aware of how painful her hand was. She pushed the dirty woman off her knees, onto the floor. "Look at me. You are just a. . . " Rebecca began. "Lift your t-shirt," Rebecca told her mother. "You're leaking, why?" she crossly asked.

The front of the-shirt had wet marks, around both nipples. Anne squatted on the floor holding up the t-shirt, showing off a pair of very large breasts. They seemed even larger than they were before, and now they were leaking.

Being spanked by her daughter, left her feeling so pathetic, her self-esteem evaporated. Not that she had much self-worth left, after being a prostitute. Being spanked and showing off her breast to her daughter, seemed even more humiliating, than letting those men pay her for sex.

"Go get a cup," Rebecca told her.

Anne scurried back, knowing this was going to be a part of the punishing humiliation, her daughter wanted to put her through. She could feel her mind receding from this new, imminent dishonor.

"On your knees, maid. Squeeze them, milk them," Rebecca insisted.

Anne had been aware of a growing ache in her breasts, so this was the cause of it. The discomfort was receding, though the pain of humiliation was increasing.

Anne held the cup under a breast, while squeezing and pulling on a nipple.

She thought the ache was from having her breasts sucked, by that diabolical machine. The bastards had abandoned her, after attaching her to a machine, leaving it to stimulate her body all night. She remembered the liquid feed it pumped into her mouth, realizing it must have been a lactation drug.

She hadn't thought it was possible to become more humbled, while being her daughter's maid. Now she had to milk herself, because of those arrogant men. They had done this to her!

She had worked with them, as a business adviser, in their corporation one semester. As a highly paid consultant, they had to treat her with respect. The other night, they treated her like a stupid slut, worse than that, she had been their whore.

As a joke, they hooked her up to a diabolical machine. Throughout the night, the dildo's had intermittently throbbed in her pussy and bottom. Each time, she was pushed so very near an orgasm, yet not allowed to climax. If she had been thinking clearly, she might have connected it, with the intermittent throbbing in her crotch.

At least they hadn't recognized who she was. So far, except for her daughter and Larry, no-one knew of the shameful acts she had endured.

"Was this caused by some disgusting game?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes, mistress," Anne answered truthfully. If her daughter found out how it happened, that she had been working as a prostitute, she would die of shame. If the whore program were active now, she would have boasted about it.

"You let that bastard do this to you!" she ranted. Trying to calm down, Rebecca looked her mother over. All evening she had obeyed her, without complaint. Was that why she had behaved so badly with Larry? It was obvious now. Larry had taken advantage of her; she hadn't voluntarily played a nasty game with him.

"Did Larry take advantage of you?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress," Anne answered. It was true, up to a point. It had started that way then spiraled out of control.

"I'm going to keep you out of trouble, he won't get his hands on you again, I'll see to that," she said, with malice. The bastard! Larry had somehow switched on the implant, so she was helpless, and fucked her. Hell knew what other perverted things he did to her.

Rebecca determined to keep her mother in this state, for her own good. Like this she would do as she was told, and could be kept away from the bastard.

The milk had dried up. "Does that feel better?" Rebecca asked. "Good. You can resume your duties, maid," she told her mother. Though understanding what had happened, she was still furious with her. This was no longer just a punishment; it was a means of protecting her.

During the evening Anne would become aroused, and wondered why. For no apparent reason she would feel her sex become inflamed. It felt as though her vagina and bottom were pulsing and throbbing. She figured it must have something to do with the piercings in her pussy.

Getting into bed, between clean sheets, was a blessed relief. The problem was, she had been ordered to sleep then wake her daughter in the morning, with breakfast. Until the orders had been completed she was subject to the damn program.

Her fingers made their own way down to her throbbing clit. Why was she stroking her pussy? It was her last thought as she fell asleep, as ordered.

***

"Breakfast, mistress," Anne announced, to her sleepy daughter. Anne wanted to leave the bedroom as quickly as possible. All orders had been completed, so she would soon be free of the program. Instead, she stood there waiting for instructions.

She began to realize, the damn program was even stronger than it had been. After weeks of submitting to it, the game was too influential over her behavior.

"Wait there, I want to keep an eye on you, maid," Rebecca said. It was already mid-morning, but the whole day was ahead of them. What was she going to do with an obedient maid all day? A party! She could be used to prepare for a party. It would be so cool to send her mother to bed early, while her friends partied.

It seemed there was enough food in the house to prepare party snacks, as well as booze, though the guys would be expected to bring their own. She left her maid in the kitchen making the preparations.

Anne stopped what she was doing for a moment, to adjust the rings through her pussy lips. A hard rub of her nub didn't help, so she waited until the arousal subsided.

She sighed fretfully. The ache in her breasts meant she had to relieve them now. She twisted the nipple rings, pulling on them harshly, as though punishing her breasts. She lent over the sink and pumped her breasts, watching the milk dribbling from her swollen teats.

***

Rummaging through her mother's wardrobe, looking for something to wear, she came across something.

"What the hell is this?" she murmured. Rebecca pulled out a bodysuit and a mask. She sat on the edge of the bed, wondering about it, trying to make a connection to something in the back of her mind.

The maid outfit was there too. An idea seemed to come from nowhere, though there was a nagging feeling, that she had seen it before. Had she seen her mother dressed up like this for her father? She shook her head, not wanting to think about that.

Thinking about her father stoked the flames of anger. Her mother needed to be punished for her part, in driving father away. Humiliating her was the most satisfying way she could think of. She looked at the body suit and the maids outfit, knowing this would certainly humiliate her.

"Maid!" she shouted.

Dutifully, her mother stood in her own bedroom, awaiting orders. "Put that on," Rebecca firmly ordered.

Anne groaned inwardly, yet was unable to complain. A menacing idea crept over her, and it was soon confirmed.

"You will serve my guests, as a maid-bot," Rebecca announced.

Anne had done this before, dressed like this at a party, and it turned into a disgraceful event. Two guys had taken her, and she had been forced to lick a girl, until she had an orgasm. Surely that couldn't happen here, in her home. With her daughter keeping an eye on her, she felt somewhat reassured.