Human Resources

Story Info
Revenge goes awry.
2.2k words
3.72
73.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an adult story.

It is not for children, or young pets.

It does not represent anything that has ever been done, nor should it ever be tried.

If you are not interested in adult material, please hang up now.

Please do not reprint this anywhere without asking me first.

You have been WARNED.

-----------

For Greg, my buddy.

-----------

When the phone rang for Alice, a glance told me that it was the HR department. Dora Lynn, the new director of HR had been making herself known by sacking dozens of people in my department. Janice, Samantha, and now no doubt Alice would be the latest three women mercilessly let go by Dora Lynn, and apparently with pleasure. Dora's reputation as an "axewoman" who is brought in to simply dismantle companies, piece by piece, followed her from company to company, and the women in my department knew their fates long before those infamous meetings. After Alice returned with the same long face and dejected expression, they decided, with my help, to do something about it.

After work, the four of us went out for drinks. Sitting around the table at TGIF's, listening to my friend's and former co-worker's feelings, tossing back Margarita's, settled it in my mind. My time in Nepal brought me a number of important things that I've used throughout my life. Beautiful rugs, fine jewelry, and a precious library of rare books had been my companions for years since my return from that mountainous country. However, without a doubt, the powder that I currently held in front of me was the prize of my collection. Although I had never used it, this is what the powder was invented for.

"What if," I began, "we could get back at her? How far would you all go for revenge?"

The other women stared at me blankly. Alice, the tallest and mousiest of the three squeaked, "um...What? I mean, we can't just, you know, hurt her or something. That wouldn't be right." Janice glanced at Alice nonplussed and then at me. "What did you have in mind? I mean, YOU weren't fired, so anything that you help us with may to cost you your job. I don't give a damn about hurting her--she's a total bitch and deserves what she gets--but I don't want you to get screwed in the act."

"Well, if things go as I planned, the only one getting screwed will be Dora Lynn." I smiled, curling my lips. "I think it would be much more fun to hit her where it hurts most, than to physically hurt her, and I know of a way that we can stay completely in the background."

Samantha sat quietly, thinking this all over. "It sounds like magic, Megan. What did you have in mind?"

Turning towards Samantha, I briefly outlined my trip to Nepal, and the smooth, white power that one of the monks gave to me on our last meeting. "To control the hearts and minds, to convert to the light," he had said it was for, but I had gotten somewhat more detailed instructions from the local witch and set home immediately with my treasure, scared but excited. Who knew it would be nearly 10 years before I would try it out.

"So," I concluded to the three women, "two to three days of drinks laced with this stuff, plus appropriate suggestions, should make her ours, to...well, to do whatever. Why don't you each go home and think about what you want from this and email me tonight with suggestions. You all still have a week left at the office to help. I'll let you know when things are..um..ready."

The three women stood solemnly, looking me over. All three had the same obvious suspicious air, but the lustful, greedy, looks behind their eyes held my interest much more intensely. We would see what the night's mail would bring.

------------

From: alice@megacorp.com

To: Megan@megacorp.com

Date: 6/29

Subject: Dora Lynn

Megan,

Although I'm not totally sure about this, I would really like to see Dora Lynn paid back for her treatment of myself and my friends. Perhaps having her quit and forget all she knows about the HR business would be sufficient. I mean, I don't want to hurt her, she was only doing her job.

Please let me know what Sam and Janice think.

Alice

-----------

I read Alice's email over a few times, wondering how she could be so damn constricted. Poor little Alice. Tall, gangly, and a bit mousy, she was one of the least aggressive people I knew. She really had no idea how to get back at someone, but maybe she'd be a bit more risqué after reading Janice's and Sam's suggestions.

------------

From: janice@megacorp.com

To: Megan@megacorp.com

Date: 6/29

Subject: The bitch

Megan,

This idea has me very excited. I want to get Dora to do all kinds of degrading things. Maybe have her dress like a slut at work? We could have her dying to wear shorter and shorter skirts, higher and higher heels, heavy makeup. And then we could have her have to take care of all the guys that she gets hot! Make her be the company slut! Oh, wow, just thinking about this feels great! Such wonderful revenge. She can keep her job--but her job will be very different. No more firings. Instead, blowjobs and humiliation. I love it!

Let me know what the other's think of this, and what they've sent so far.

Janice

------------

Now, this email didn't surprise me that much. Janice has always gotten wolf whistles at work, and always tended to dress a bit more provocatively than may have been necessary to "discourage" those whistles. Frankly, if I had her body and long blonde hair, I would have done the same thing. However, privately she always told me that although it was degrading, she liked the attention. I guess this open-ended suggestion-session was turning out to be a Rorschach test for fantasies.

-------------

From: samantha@megacorp.com

To: Megan@megacorp.com

Date: 6/29

Subject: Our new toy.

Megan,

I think that I would like to keep Dora Lynn. I don't think that simply humiliating her or causing her to lose her job is enough. I need a slave, and she can be it. I think that Janice and Alice will learn to appreciate their new personal slut/slave and I will be happy to break her in. Nothing like a dedicated tongue on one's pussy to really make for a good weekend!

Please inform the others of my decision and let me know if there are any issues with my choice.

Samantha

-------------

OK, now THAT surprised me. First of all, I had no idea that Sam liked other women. Of course, looking back and having never seen her with a man, even though she was pushing 6' tall, with bright red hair, green eyes, and a body and face that would make most grown men (and women!) cry, does sort of make more sense now. The dominant part, however, really surprised me. Thoughtful, a bit aloof, but a Dominatrix? Well, this was going to be interesting to share.

------------

From: alice@megacorp.com

To: Megan@megacorp.com, samantha@megacorp.com, janice@megacorp.com

Date: 6/30

Subject: re: Our new Toy

Geez, Sam, are you crazy? That's immoral and illegal and besides, what about her friends and family? Wouldn't they look for her?

Alice

----------------

From: janice@megacorp.com

To: Megan@megacorp.com, samantha@megacorp.com, alice@megacorp.com

Date: 6/30

Subject: re: Our new toy.

Sam, I have to agree with Alice here. I mean, degrading and humiliating and ruining her is one thing, but a lesbian slave? That's a bit more than I want on my conscience.

Janice

-------------

From: samantha@megacorp.com

To: Megan@megacorp.com, janice@megacorp.com, alice@megacorp.com

Date: 6/30

Subject: re: Our new toy.

Ladies,

I think you're being short sighted. Imagine the advantages of having a full time slave...Someone always there for you, to service your every needs. Someone kneeling between your legs, licking and kissing whenever you feel an urge to be pleasured, at work or at home. And please don't tell me that it's the lesbian part of it that bothers you all. I mean, certainly janice or alice have thought of each other as beautiful and arousing, or thought of Megan or I that way? I don't mean to offend anyone, but Alice, when you wear those white, almost see through cotton pants, don't you think that others are looking at you, noticing you? And janice, don't tell me that you've never worn your black knit mini-skirt specifically to around me, or Megan, or alice before? I know that I've dressed to impress the three of you.

So, before you decide against slavery and abject servitude, maybe you should consider your true feelings for Me and the other women that you all know around the office. It might feel pretty good.

Samantha

------------

Needless to say, my eyes popped out of my head at this last email. What the hell was Samantha saying? I couldn't believe how brazen she was, how out and out sexual and unrestrained she was, and, I had to admit, how amazingly aroused I was feeling towards her.I blinked at that last thought and took a deep breath, firing up my email program, about to compose a truly difficult email about our rights, and about how I had been helping you and how that help had gone awry, and doesn't she understand that she can't say these things to non-lesbians, etc. But a major surprise was waiting for me when I logged into the office system. There was an email waiting from Dora Lynn.

------------

From: doralynn@megacorp.com

To: Megan@megacorp.com

Date: 7/1

Subject: Meeting

Megan,

I think we need to meet regarding the termination of your friends from your department, Samantha, janice and alice. Please come to my office at 12:00.

Dora Lynn

-------------

Courage quailing, I looked at my watch. 11:50 am. Oh, shit. I headed off to the bathroom, checked myself in the mirror, adjusted my makeup, fixed my hair, put on a fresh coat of deep red lipstick, slipped off my flats and put on my spike heels, pulled my sweater off so that my small, tight t-shirt was visible and removed my bra so that my now, rock-hard nipples were as obvious under my shirt as a stripper in a monastery. There, that seemed better. Something momentarily struck me as odd as I exited the ladies room, but I didn't have time to worry about it. I headed into Dora's office, shut the door, drank the drink she handed to me upon entering, and then sank to my knees under her desk, between her legs, eyes closing, tongue extending, nose quivering.

Some time later, I found myself at my desk, with a strange scent on my nose and an odd taste on my tongue. Ah, well. A mint and a few moments later everything was back to normal. I opened my email program and a new message indicator flashed.

------------

From: samantha@megacorp.com

To: alice@megacorp.com, janice@megacorp.com, Megan@megacorp.com

CC: doralynn@megacorp.com

Date: 7/1

Subject: suggestions

Girls,

I think we need to meet to discuss our ideas for Dora in person. Meet me in the conference room in 15 minutes.

Samantha

---------------

Walking back into the bathroom, I was unsurprised to see Alice and Janice there, getting primped and cleaned up as if for the dates of their lives. As my clothes came off and skirt/heels/t-shirt went on, I watched, detached as Janice and Alice did their own approximations of the same thing. Janice's short, compact, well toned form fit seamlessly into the tight, one piece French maid's outfit. The squeak of the black PVC as it was pulled over her otherwise naked form merely seemed to compliment the click of her 5" black patent leather heels as she turned on them expertly to admire the look and make sure her outfit was appropriate. Alice's long, gangly body suddenly didn't look so "gangly" in an ankle-to-neck, bright blue, latex cat suit. Zippers around her breasts, ass and pussy made it fairly clear to all who looked what she was built for. A final coat of lipstick and then the three of us turned down the private passageway from this bathroom to the conference room, talking secretively about our "plans" for Dora Lynn, and what we thought Samantha might want from us.

Although some part of us probably should have suspected it, the sheer number of people in the conference room surprised even us. Of course, careful conditioning and days full of Nepalese powder drink kept us from being anything from the lustful, erotic, and utterly obedient slave sluts that we clearly were. As we dropped to our knees to crawl to the head of the table, taking our positions at the clits of Dora, Samantha, and the head of our division, it never occurred to us that this wasn't simply how corporate America was supposed to function. The negotiations for selling us to the highest bidder seemed a distant conversation that was not meant for our ears, although something about an "under-the-desk-job" for Martha Stewart did raise the briefest flicker of attention from me. Sensing the lapse, Dora Lynn simply pushed my head more firmly against her wet pussy until I redoubled my effort, business talk forgotten. By the conclusion of the meeting, after our Mistresses had used us thoroughly, we had tasted each other for their amusement, and we had serviced them to many, many orgasms, the idea of revenge did seem less sweet than it had at one time. I wonder what we were thinking?

-------------

Comments, criticisms, or "hello" emails are welcome. Email me at the link below.

ellen