Human Sexuality 101 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teva and Deborah Baker." The exotically beautiful twins walked down together. Eric and Trevor were watching them both intently. They were built for porn. Huge breasts, tiny waists, long waist length dark hair with creamy white skin. Trevor smiled as they came down and handed them both their invitation. He wasn't surprised to see a dimple on Teva's beautiful face as she smiled back at him. Deborah was freely staring at Eric. Why wouldn't she be. Trevor felt a pang of jealousy as he realized most women would look at Eric even though he was the professor, athletic, and a self professed intellectual with an Ivy League background. Eric had that raw sexual magnetism. Something about a man who could fuck any girl at any time should have made women run away but instead that type of man seemed to always draw them in. An unending line of young, tight, big breasted model types. He was going to enjoy fucking Kara with him.

"Kristy Nelson." Kristy was his overweight virgin. He was pleasantly surprised by her face. He could tell she was sweet, loving, caring about the people around her. She was shy and somewhat awkward in her own skin. He was hoping when she left his class that she would be a confident lover big or small and that he could help her with her self-esteem and introduce her to sex for the first time in front of the class. This was the girl he wanted to have sex with this quarter. She was perfect. She was a real woman and her innocence would make him feel young. Fucking an innocent impressionable student was so much more fun than driving around a hot sports car with the midlife woes all older men were burdened with after they reached 50. Cooler yet was trading out the virgin for a new one each quarter. He watched her turn and walk away picturing her looking up at him while he was driving down into her. Having her taste her own juices fresh from his penis after he pulled out of her and then kissing her deeply before he plunged back into her un-invaded love box. He felt another pull in his pants as the erection started to take over. He was looking forward to meeting with Nikki and Edward in a few minutes.

"Jane Brooks." Jane was a socialite bitch, more than likely a card carrying Republican, with a haughty demeanor and an obviously inflated opinion of her own worth. Trevor despised her type, although, he did appreciate the figure on her underneath her overpriced daughter of a senator style dress. He smiled at her warmly as she looked down her nose at him with a vacant expression. He looked towards Eric and rolled his eyes as she walked away.

"Shawn Trebar." Shawn was an awkward, computer geek type, wearing glasses and cargo pants. He was openly staring at the girls in the class as he came towards the front of the room. Trevor had to admit to himself that his classes always had their share of stunning beauties. This quarter wasn't any exception. The twins alone were enough material for several nights' worth of Shawn alone time.

One by one the class started to clear out as Trevor personally handed each one an extra credit invitation. Eric gazing in fascination with a confident smile and a knowing glance as more than one attractive student glanced his way. He enjoyed being a TA for this class.

After the last of the students walked out, Trevor smiled at Eric and headed to his next meeting. Nikki and Edward were waiting by his door. He unlocked it and headed inside carefully locking the door behind them. He invited them to sit on his couch while he leaned against his desk.

Huskily he leaned forward attentively, "I've asked you both here to help me set up my seminar and do the first demonstration. Every quarter I do an orgy style Erotica seminar where students participate in sexual role play. I would like the two of you to get us off to a good start."

Edward with a crooked toothy grin let out a startled, "Fuck yah!"

Nikki looking concerned asked, "Would I need to be naked?"

Trevor began, "We have a student this year that is overweight and has been fearful to begin a sexual relationship for fear of rejection because of her body type. I would like to show her a heavy woman that isn't ashamed of her body that would proudly stand up in front of a room full of people with flaws and a huge out of proportion belly and a man who adores and fucks her who isn't worried about her figure. I think this would work miracles for bringing her out of shell and give her back part of the life she could be having if she weren't tied down by her fear of rejection over the social stigma of obesity."

Nikki looked thoughtful, "I trust Edward with my nudity but I'm uncomfortable being vulnerable and naked fucking him in front of people."

Edward leaned towards her carefully with a gentle expression, "You would be doing this to help her Nikki, think about this. You could change this girl's life. Imagine how good you would make me feel knowing how shy you are about this, always swatting at my hands when I grope you in public. This is fucking hot. Let's do this Nikki."

Nikki was quiet looking thoughtful, "Yah, ok"

Trevor was pleased and smiling at them. "To prepare for this weekend I would like to teach you both how to start the seminar off right. There really is some skill involved in fucking for an audience on a stage. I'd like to have you guys fuck right now and I'll walk you through what looks best from the chairs in our auditorium. I'm a little horny right now? Edward, do you mind if I fuck her? You could watch from my chair while I teach you how to do it for class this weekend. You guys are just friends that fuck right?"

Edward looked a little angry but walked around behind the desk to watch anyway. He wished Nikki didn't look so thrilled. Her obvious excitement to get fucked while he watched pissed him off but he'd tolerate it since she wasn't being sneaky and hiding the shit behind his back. She was doing it in front of him with his permission it was different then just being a whore who would fuck whoever. He knew she didn't lie about that shit and he appreciated her for it. This would be a little gift to her for being such a good fuck buddy for him.

"Ok, I'm going to start undressing you Nikki. I want you to imagine Edward is just one of many students watching us right now, I don't want you to get stage fright since you will be the first up and people will still be unprepared to see sex in front of them while they are sitting next to other students."

As Trevor faced Nikki towards Edward, she noticed his hostile expression as Trevor lifted her shirt over her head. Trevor noticed too which just made him want to fuck her more while Edward watched.

"It's important she's facing the audience while you undress her and begin caressing her breasts." He unhooked her bra and pinched her nipples while his other hand unbuttoned her jeans kissing the nape of her neck.

He whispered in her ear, "It's so hot to fuck you in front him. He broke up with you didn't he."

She confirmed this for him through a gentle nod as he slid her jeans off pinching and twisting her nipple with one hand and sliding her panties off with the other. When her panties were down far enough he used his feet so he wouldn't have to bend and stop twisting and manipulating her tits.

"How you undress yourself Edward is critical. Let me show you." Trevor facing Edward pulled his shirt off and looking around at what would be all the students unhooked his slacks letting them fall. "Let the jeans fall and pause until they can see how hard your cock is then kick the pants away and take your underwear off like this."

Nikki was completely naked and her teacher was standing behind her completely naked. He embraced her from behind letting his erection touch her. She could feel how excited he was as he reached his hand around the front of her and placed his hand against her clitoris as he penetrated her with his finger. Trevor liked how wet she was. He started walking her backwards towards the couch while they both still faced Edward.

"Be as graceful as you can and get her on the bed, we'll have to make do with my couch here."

Trevor guided her back and they both were laying down facing Edward now on the couch.

"Ok, gently slide her hair away from her neck and turn her head into a kiss and kiss her."

Trevor pushed Nikki's long beautiful hair aside, put three fingers into her while resting the rest of the invading hand against her clitoris asserting a constant pressure, and turned her face toward his into a passionate kiss. He could feel her response in the amount of moisture hitting his fingers as he finger fucked her in front of Edward.

"Now when you're ready to fuck her..." he watched Edward's enraged jealous expression heighten with how much his ex girlfriend was enjoying her professor finger fuck her.

"Don't give it to her right away make sure you are both on your side facing the audience and rub your cock against her until you both can't take it anymore, when it becomes too much slip it in her." Trevor pushed her leg up so he could slide his erection back and forth against her clitoris.

Edward watched her expression hurt and more than a little upset as it became heightened with lust and longing. Yet, he felt his body respond and he took out his cock in front of them both and began stroking.

Nikki couldn't believe he was doing this in front of them. She became almost crazed.

"Oh my God, Edward that is so hot. Oh God, professor please fuck me. I don't want to wait."

She grabbed his erection and started directing her teacher's throbbing cock into her love box.

Trevor pulled away making her aware she was going to be fucked when he was ready to fuck her and that he was in control not her. Trevor rubbed her a few more strokes then grabbed his cock with his hand and guided himself into Nikki and then just fucked the living hell out of her while she screamed out in pleasure.

Edward angry but completely absorbed with the show unfolding in front of him stroked himself faster as he watched the girl he was so intimate with getting fucked by this Ivy League bastard. He admired him. What a racket. Fucking his students. He felt himself getting close to climaxing and got up from the desk to walk around where he could have her suck his dick and swallow his sperm. He wanted to assert his dominance over this professor this was his girl and she would swallow his sperm like a hungry whore.

Trevor watched Edward get up still stroking himself and walking towards Nikki. He was fucking the hell out of her enjoying every second of this. He enjoyed the angry looks he was receiving from Edward as he fucked the girl this man so obviously cared deeply about.

When Edward got close to her mouth he angrily said, "Nikki I want you to suck my dick and swallow it you fucking whore." He roughly grabbed her hair and positioned her face slamming his cock into her mouth while the professor was continuing to fuck her.

Nikki was shocked by how forcefully Edward was driving his cock into her mouth; he wasn't being gentle with her at all. Edward called her a whore in front of the professor. The violence of his words heightened how good everything was feeling and she felt herself getting ready to climax while Edward grabbed the back of her head and took out some of his jealous rage on her. He pumped and pumped and then exploded inside her mouth. As soon as the sperm hit the back of her throat and she started to swallow it she felt her body start to shake with her teacher still pounding in her and she felt herself reaching that heightened sensitive frenzy.

She started moaning and calling out, "Oh God I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm cumming.... Oh fuck me fuck me fuck me."

Trevor gasped, "God me too."

The three of them became limp. Nikki and Edward collapsed into each other with Trevor still inside her. Edward moved over to the arm of the couch.

"Ok I think you kids are ready. This Saturday get there a few hours early to help me set up."

*Readers it's time to vote for which scenes you would like to see on Day 1 of the Seminar (normal sex) and Day 2 (taboos and fetishes)*

12