Humanity 2.0, Year 001, Day 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When times get bad, and you can't live on the outside anymore, you can bring yourself and all of your women and children here, where they will be safe. The most likely scenarios say the planet won't become literally uninhabitable, just almost so except for a few tiny regions, but a combination of warfare, disease, and starvation is still likely to kill off all of the remaining pockets so that human history ends with them.

"It'll take probably fifty to a couple hundred years of freedom from an unchecked civilization for the planet's ecosystem and climate to re-establish themselves and for a few sections of the planet to become usable land again. I'll let you explore this place on your own, and just tell you that your means of getting home isn't far from where the east auxiliary exit is. You'll have plenty of time to find your way around it later on, that's for damn sure.

"Anyway, on those same servers, I've left all the literature documenting the experiments I did and the results, how those fed into my final design choice, and an overview of the physiological changes I made to you and the girls who you'll make like you. It'll have enough detail that any doctors you bring -- sounds like you found one already, actually -- will have what they need to treat any member of the new species..."

She trailed off for a moment. "When all is said and done, there's still plenty of room for improvement with what I did to you. I'm sure that, given a thousand years or so, your descendants will have figured out everything I did, and maybe come up with some even better solutions. I'm just one... bleh, this English doesn't have a word for what I am, does it?" She laughed. "Nearly three hundred years I lived on your planet, why didn't it occur to me until just now?"

I thought for a while. "If I had to finish your sentence... I'd say, 'person'."

She considered me for a few moments. "How kind of you, though I don't think you'd agree if you knew me better. The real me, I mean, down in the chamber. This me is human, but she is... a lot more things. I'm just one - well, person. I did everything I could, and I'm leaving you to it."

I chuckled, then shrugged. Had some huge mistake been made? I couldn't help but wonder. "I can't help but think I'm going to disappoint you."

She looked out the window for a time, then turned back to me. "Forget it, Ben. Just go with your best judgment and do whatever you can to stay alive. I'm just an old spaceship who thinks she knows everything."

"I don't know about that. For one thing, you don't look any older than me."

She snorted. "Looks can be incredibly deceiving. Anyway, even I can't see the future with any certainty. Maybe this will all be a waste of time and the baseline species really will fix its problems." She sighed and stood up, walking over to the glass and leaning against it. "Would be the first time I've seen any species other than the Primus do that without help, though."

I was staring at her ass right then, I confess. My cock was standing up in my own skin-tight outfit, like some kind of parody of superhero Spandex. I didn't even notice when she glanced back at me - or a part of me south of the face, anyway - and smiled. "I suppose it's been an hour or two, hasn't it?"

"Huh?" I shook my head and met her eyes. She walked back over to me, and stopped at the side of the lounge chair. She suddenly bent down to one knee, leant over me, and kissed me.

My body responded instantly, and I found my arms were wrapped around her back before I knew it. I felt her legs settling onto the lounge on either side of my waist, and my desire roared in my head. I still couldn't believe this whole thing; this absolutely fucking beautiful woman not only practically demanded I fuck her earlier, but now she wanted a second round in the same day. My hands found her ass, gripping its firm roundness tightly. She broke the kiss finally, and came up above me, staring down at my face between her big tits.

"You understood faster than I thought... we have a little time. How about another confidence booster, Ben?" God, the way those tits jiggled...

"Confidence booster?"

"I need you to become a great lover, Ben, and what's more, I need you to actually believe that you are. So you're going to fuck me again, and I'm going to do a little trick this time to help you understand how to please a woman. You might feel funny in your head for a minute, then it should all come back to you."

"Come back to me? I've gotten more sex in one day today than my whole life. What's there to remember?"

She only smiled, and her hand went to the side of my face as she closed her eyes and her face took on a look of deep concentration. I felt an odd tingling, then the strangest sensation of my mind somehow becoming simpler, more animalistic. I was only vaguely aware of the process, but I knew something was wrong and met her eyes with a question.

"I know it feels odd, Ben... any moment now, you're going to want to just grab me and fuck me. Some civilized part of you might panic and think you're becoming a rapist, but it isn't like that. Don't resist what your body wants to do for a while. I'm taking over your upper brain functions for a bit so I can do a data dump.

"I'm giving you all of my memories of sex as a human female... every time I was touched by a man or another woman, every time I came, every time I got horny in this body, all of those you'll remember like past lives. It's going to overload your mind's arousal centers for a little while and you're going to want to try all of it at once. Just ride the tsunami, and let your body tire itself out to satisfy the inevitable hormone rush."

By now my jaw was open wide and I was staring up at the ceiling in a silent cry of mental... I wouldn't call it pain, but it was something equally alarming. It faded quickly, and I found my mind returning to me, but... different. I was saturated somehow, like my mind had been a dry sponge and had just now been thrown into a sexual ocean and then handed back to me. It was dripping with erotic memories, of very personal encounters and first-person experiences of female pleasure.

I remembered men -- and women, actually -- eating her pussy, but it was all from her perspective; on top of that, every memory, as all memories are, was inextricably linked with her emotional and mental state at the time. I could remember being her, how she felt about the people she loved and touched, the self-doubt and worry that plagued her even after her millions of years of life, the way it all evaporated for a time when her many lovers had touched her.

I remembered the haze of arousal and pleasure she felt as a cock entered her, penetrating her depths and fucking her raw, that sensation doing something in her mind that had no analogue on the male side of sex. How she knew when her man had come and was pouring life-making come inside her body, and the disappointment that came with a man finishing inside her without bringing her off too.

I remembered the dim sense of happiness she felt when a cock was in her mouth, the power she felt over him and his pleasure, and the way his world was totally focused on her as she did it -- as well as the satisfaction she felt as his seed squirted down her throat, a job well done. I remembered guiding others to eat her pussy, what she liked, what she had learned to like.

I remembered countless female orgasms, how they felt and how they were brought about. I remembered tender, fleeting moments of girl-on-girl sex, soft flesh against soft flesh, breasts and nipples pressed together as wet red lips met, mouths and pussies meeting simultaneously in a sixty-nine, the secret knowledge that women had about one another's bodies that let them make each other squeal with ecstasy.

I remembered how she learned the tiny but critical differences between what she liked and other girls liked. I remembered her joining couples, groaning as a cock invaded her willing ass while a gentle female tongue teased her clit. It was... indescribable.

The mental sponge was dripping with this and far more stuff, which it would take me years to sort through. Even these days I occasionally dredge up a new memory of a scene she experienced. It was soaking the entire rest of my mind with sex. By the time I'd stopped with my little reverie and was in control of my own head enough to realize where I was and what I was doing, I realized we were both naked and our odd outfits discarded on the floor.

I was sitting up and mauling her tits, using my teeth a little in a way I clearly recalled she liked. It was as if she had vouchsafed her every deepest sexual secret to me, and I could say with absolute confidence that I now knew how to make her come every time. The power and total certainty of it blasted through my anxieties so easily that I could scarcely even think of stopping to question if I should do this or that first.

I somehow knew from reading cues even I didn't understand that she wanted to suck me; she'd given me this huge dick, and she deserved to try it out in her mouth at least once. I turned and deposited her on the side of the lounge, sitting her up then standing in front of her myself and presenting my cock to her.

She smiled, knowing what I knew. I guess she was just glad the transfer worked so quickly. Without wasting any time, her mouth found me and she began to swallow my length. I could see her throat stretching open to accept my long pole and I gasped as the tight, slimy warmth of her mouth enveloped me and I felt her slender fingers tickling my balls. Oddly, she had no spittle, though her mouth felt wet and warm.

I guess it was some technological wonder of that 'biogel' body, but I never got to ask her. Some part of me recalled that she was fine with her lover being more active while she sucked him, and my hands went to the back of her head. With my motions beginning slowly, I began to fuck her face, at first with a tender gentleness and then with increasing urgency.

Her hands went to my ass, and she let me fuck her mouth with abandon. We both knew I didn't want to finish there, but we also both wanted her to feel my cock at its most primal, the big shaft worming down her throat and stretching her jaw. Her head bobbed back and forth in sync with my thrusts perfectly, my hips settling into a kind of timing with her automatically. I felt her begin to hum to herself, and the vibration went right down to the center of my shaft.

Who knows how long we just did that. Finally, though, I decided she needed some kind of attention herself. I pulled her up and then twisted around, letting myself fall onto the little couch and pulling her with me. We kissed for a time, then I guided her head back down to my cock while I turned her around. In a few moments, her pussy was squarely above my face, glistening and looking delectable.

I dove into my memories for only a moment -- recalling being her while she was eaten out. I remembered the exact way she liked her lips to be teased, the way she liked closed lips to nibble her clit gently while fingers probed her insides. It came to me naturally, and I felt her sucking pause as I began. She still wasn't soaking wet, the way human girls get, but I never had any problem getting my fingers within her.

I snaked my other hand over her back and pulled us together closely, mainly just because I wanted to feel her squirm with pleasure as I ate her. Her suckjob became far more distracted and intermittent, but I didn't care; I knew exactly what I was doing to her and how it was making her feel, and it was a glorious feeling. A woman was honestly nearing her orgasm because of me and my tongue and fingers.

"N- inside! Inside me!" She groaned. She lifted her hips up a little, then spun around before I could protest. Eating her was fun, but I guess she wanted to save her orgasm for the real fucking. I was tempted to just grab her and spin her around again so I could keep playing with her pussy, but I let her take the lead again as she rubbed her pussy against my cock. Like her pussy, her mouth was slippery and hot, yet not wet; my cock was bone-dry despite how hard she'd just sucked me off. Her hand reached beneath herself, and she lifted herself up to let the tip of my shaft poke into her pussy. Both my hands went to her waist, and we stared into one another's eyes as we both moved her downwards, impaling her on me.

"A-a-a-ahhhh...." I bottomed out, and felt her warm pussy lips resting against the base of my cock. She stayed right there for a time, and the hands I'd had on her hips wandered north, sneaking under her breasts and then teasing her nipples. She bent downward, letting me suck on them a bit, before she rose up again. She bounced a bit, letting my shaft slide out a little before settling back down. She moaned, then kissed me again. "This is so much better than at your house."

"Damn straight..." It wasn't just better sex; it was more emotional, more deep. I understood then the distinction between sex and making love. This had started with just animal fornication, her allowing me to use her body to just let my over-eager cock explode. This was so much more, and it was irresistible; our bodies moved together as if they were one larger being, with intentions neither of us completely understood. I sensed she wanted me to take the lead, and without letting myself slip out, I flipped us over and settled her onto her back on the couch with me crouched at its edge, up atop her.

I braced both hands on her hips and ass, and she let her legs cross behind my own ass, sensing that I knew exactly what she wanted next. It seemed completely natural, almost without even thinking I knew that she wanted me to fuck her raw, to just release my own male animal upon her. Without preamble, I pumped out of her and in, then again, picking up the pace rapidly -- knowing exactly how long it would take for her to get used to the motion.

I saw her grimace, though my gaze quickly instead fell to her breasts, which were now bouncing back and forth with our movements. My own inner beast was taking over, rutting hard, but I had enough presence to remember she needed to come. I had to see this woman come at least once; I had to be able to tell myself that I made a spaceship orgasm. Okay, that sounds tacky, but it seemed passionate and serious enough at the time. My fingers reached down to our union and I began to toy with her clit in a random fashion, teasing and playing with her.

The process didn't take very long for either of us; we were just too hot. She came first; I knew her signs now, and I saw her biting her lip again while her toes curled at either side of my chest. I kept pumping, hoping I could set her off before the boiling I felt in my own nuts would overflow. Her own quickening orgasm was setting me off, and I heard her make a series of quiet, low moans as the waves of pleasure rode out from her clit as I played with it. It got louder and louder; she eventually was wailing at the top of her lungs, or whatever she had.

Obviously, there was nobody else around for hundreds of miles, so who cared? I let loose also, howling and roaring as I felt explosive pleasure in my shaft while she came down from her own orgasm. I thrust away as she finished, and felt my own goopy load firing out of my dick rapidly. I emptied my balls completely before I fell down at her side, letting myself slip out.

I only noticed then how worn-out I was. My body was soaked with sweat, and I probably smelled like a football team. I lay there for a while, her body snug against mine, both of us just basking in the amazing experience. I felt her small fingers running through my hair, stroking my skin and caressing me. Her love had become motherly again, though even without looking at her I could still sense the lonely, loving woman she was, the one that had needed this, had needed to just be fucked to utter satisfaction. She was both parent and lover, good friend and girlfriend.

And I only knew her for that span of twelve hours or so.

I eventually rolled over, and we stared out the window as the light outside began to dim. We'd moved time zones, obviously, so the sunset which had been fast approaching back in Sacramento was apparently only just now catching up here. The bright, colorful world outside darkened, becoming something otherworldly -- I could see luminous spots begin to appear as the countless little creatures living in the atoll within the island's center began to glow. They chased one another around, fighting, eating, fucking, all mindlessly, yet somehow beautifully. I had never seen nature like this before.

We watched -- probably not for that long -- and then she finally sat up, and looked down at me, putting her hand on my chest. "It's time, Ben."

"Wha?" I'd been dozing off, content to just have this incredible person next to me for a time.

She stood, and held out a hand to me. I took it, rising up myself. With a glance, the mass of black stuff on the floor suddenly surrounded our bodies again, forming rapidly into those funny bodysuits she had. Taking my hand, we walked together toward the door.

"Time for what?" I said it dimly as we walked down the corridor we'd come in through, heading back toward the big chamber with her spaceship-self inside.

She didn't answer for a time; instead we reached the room overlooking the big chamber -- now lit again -- and she walked over to a corner of the room. She looked downward, and a circular hole in the floor near her suddenly broke along a hidden seam. "Won't you come see me off?"

"Wha -- you're leaving right now? We just fucking got here!"

"I can't really underline enough how close to the line I'm running it with my remaining helium-three supplies, not to mention the launch window. If I don't leave in the next four minutes, I'm afraid it'll add one hundred and ten years to my trip to Jupiter. After this many years, you can be sure I have this fuel consumption stuff down to a very exact science. I'm sorry Ben, I had hoped to stay around and be a guide, maybe even make some adjustments as time goes on, but I'm going to have to leave you to this on your own."

No. I didn't want this. She had to stay, to show me how this all worked. Like hell I'd figure it out on my own. I needed her. I thought furiously. "This fuel stuff, I can't go find it somewhere else for you and buy some time?"

"Not in anywhere near the quantity and purity I could use. I can only get the helium isotope I need in an orbit so close to Jupiter that the radiation would be lethal for you in less than a minute, enhancements or not. I didn't want to tell you this, but... Ben, normally I don't risk running my fuel this low. I've already found the next planet I'm traveling to.

"By staying so long to try to find a way to save your species, I've delayed my arrival there by two hundred and sixteen years already. They were a slim hope to begin with, but either way, I gave your people an unfair advantage because of my personal feelings. I'm sorry, but the rest will just have to be up to you." Her eyes came back to me, and she smiled. "So don't let my work all be for nothing. Get out there and put that jumbo-sized dick to work."

I couldn't believe she would even go on about that now. "Would you shut up about the dick thing? This is fucking serious."

She only smiled at me in return. "I'm glad you realize that. It's completely serious, but if you let that drag you down you'll never become the man you need to be. I like you, Ben, and I like humans. I wouldn't have risked myself or the next planet as much as I have if I didn't. You kind of remind me of my husband, back when I was flesh and blood."

She never elaborated on that; I wondered what he was like. She looked down at her hull, her eyes narrowing. "I have to go, Ben. See me off. You'll regret it later if you don't." She was right; I would have. I'm glad I did.