Humanity 2.0, Year 001, Day 028

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? You're not a virologist, Ben. Hell, you're too young to be certified in anything. You can't know she'll be okay. I need to see her, as soon as possible."

I shrugged. I'd told her this much, might as well come clean with the little incest bit. To me, at least, it seemed... relatively tame, in comparison to the rest of my insane story. "Well, she's my sister, so if my DNA made it out okay, hers should too."

"There's not half as much sense to that as you thi-" She stopped. "Wait. You said it was transmitted through seminal fluid only."

"Yeah. That I did." I tried to hold back my grin as I thought of the other night. God damn, Emily was hot... even in my wildest, darkest late-night fantasies, had I imagined fucking my sister would be that hot.

She was silent for a time. "I, umm, see."

I took a sip of coffee. "We weren't together before, if that's what you were wondering... and it was consensual."

"And she knew beforehand that you were going to infect her with a virus that would turn her into something inhuman?"

"A different kind of human. I'm still me... and, uhh, no, she didn't know about that part... so you have me there. That's definitely going to be an awkward conversation." I sighed. "I don't have a good excuse. I just love my sister, and I want her to be with me. Our future goes on for a long, long time, and I don't really want to do this without her there to anchor me."

Bethany's expression remained calm and reserved for a time, but I could see her mind working hard behind those dark brown eyes. "I don't entirely believe it, but I don't have a simpler explanation..."

She trailed off for a moment, then looked at me again with a slightly different, more intrigued expression. "I told you before that sexuality was my favorite subject, right? Cases of people... going outside the norms, always interest me. Professionally, I mean." She seemed to be warming a little... I was glad she wasn't looking at me like I would eat her anymore. "Tell me about your new humans. What's the difference? Why throw out the entire genome, instead of just rewriting some key parts?"

I gave her a who-knows expression. I wasn't really up on all this, and reading 15226's notes had only done so much good when I barely understood even the fundamentals. "She said our DNA was full of useless garbage, and she wanted to optimize it. Something about really old viruses that managed to sneak into our DNA when we were all fish or dinosaurs or whatever. Less than ten percent of it was really necessary."

"That's a pretty common theory... but we can't know which sections are defunct viral code and which are critical sections that we just don't understand yet."

"She did know." I shrugged. "Apparently it was part of her improvements to the immune system and preventing cancer. Less DNA to maintain meant the system could focus better on protecting the integrity of the DNA it did have, so we're really unlikely to get cancer now, I guess. She left detailed notes, if you're wondering... she actually told me directly that she wrote them for whatever doctors joined up with us, so we could be treated without having to start all medical knowledge over from scratch."

"I'll want to see those."

I nodded, holding up my coffee in acquiescence; at least somebody would be able to make heads or tails of them. "On one condition."

"What? You want protection, or your secret kept, or something?"

"I do want my secret kept, but that's a given. The real condition is... you become one of us too."

Her eyes went wide. She dropped the mug, and the steaming liquid spilled onto her sweatpants. It took a half-second for her to register the pain, and she yelped. Hopping around on one foot, she fumbled around with trying to pull the pants off, hissing with pain as the stuff burned her leg. I grabbed some paper towels and rushed around the counter, holding her in place so she could stop hopping. I wiped off what I could of the coffee, and she held onto me as she pulled off the pants with her other hand.

Her legs were short, like her, but shapely and a nice, rich tan color, like the rest of her. She seemed to have no qualms about showing herself to me; she was wearing only simple cotton panties beneath. Probably because she'd already sucked me off, but she seemed to not even think about it. She tossed the pants across the counter into the sink, then seemed to notice how close to me she was. She turned, and stared up into my eyes – not quite shying away from me, not looking scared all the same.

"It really wasn't your fault in the hospital, by the way."

"Uhh – what?"

"The Experimenter – she picked me for a bunch of different reasons, but she couldn't risk me not learning my way around girls better and dying as some hopeless almost-virgin. So she stuck this funny stuff in me; 'pheromonal enhancement'. It basically makes my dick impossible to resist for any woman who feels even a tiny bit of interest."

She all but snorted. "Bullshit."

I gave her a wide shrug. "And yet, when you saw my package in the hospital, you couldn't keep your hands off it."

She peered at me. "I guess so, but it can't be that difficult to resist. I mean, yeah, there's no sense hiding that I'm a little worked up right now, but I'm in control of myself. Men don't come to my house much, and it's, uh, been a while, and I, uhh, you're kind of the type I... numm... Oh."

She blinked, suddenly remembering she was an adult and not a brainless high-school girl. "Ben, people have been researching pheromones for decades. They aren't that serious a factor for humans. Behavioral cues and physical traits are the primary sexual triggers for primates and humans."

"Mmm... behavioral cues. Talk sexy to me more, Bethany. How worked up are you, exactly?" I pulled her a little closer to me, taking pains to let her feel my hard cock against her waist.

"That's it under your pants, isn't it..." Her hand brushed up and down, over the left leg of my pants where the outline of my rigid cock could be made out. It was straining to stand up, held back by my pants.

"That's it."

She snorted. "What'll happen to me if I do this?" Her finger stroked up and down over the cloth, making me shiver. I wanted her bad now.

"Nothing at first. I was told the symptoms can vary between individuals. You might not feel anything at all, and just be different after a few weeks. You might get as sick as I was when you saw me before. Maybe something in between. When it's done, your body will be better in every way, you pretty much won't age, and there's a bunch of other changes besides."

She looked up at me, her eyes wide with shock. "I won't age? Like, just not get old? Just like that?"

"Yeah... so I'm told. I guess we'll find out in ten or twenty years, huh? She said we can still be injured and all, but normal aging stops at adulthood with us. We live for centuries."

"Did this space girl ever think that you might find the girl of your dreams and just settle down instead of sleeping with every girl you see? Oh, and wouldn't your kids all be siblings?"

"She was a lot more clever than that... but we can go over that whole thing later. I need you to decide now."

"Oh... about that earlier? You would really leave right now if I said no?"

I frowned "If that's what you want. I'd hoped for... more, though. It was a huge stroke of luck that you treated me in the hospital, Bethany. Imagine if it was some fat, ugly old dude. I'd be locked up in some cage somewhere like a lab animal. I... guess I just want to keep you."

Her fingers continued to stroke up and down over my meat. Her eyes were staring up at mine, looking mysterious; I'm sure she was wracking her brain, trying to weigh consequences. Her hand never left my shaft, though; I knew I had her.

"You really did it with your own sister as soon as you got back?"

"Her name is Emily... and you know, banging my sis wasn't my original plan; it just sort of happened. Even so, I don't regret it."

She pursed her lips for a moment, looking away, then turned back to me. "I was an only child. My neighbors were my best friends growing up. Brother and sister, twins, Nathan and Natalie. The two of them got involved with each other when they were fifteen... they invited me to join them a lot of times, until we were twenty and they left town. That was still the best sex I ever had. The only good sex, really... though giving you that blowjob was fun." She smiled a little, then focused on me. "I'll set one condition on my end, too, then."

"What?"

"I want to watch you two together. Your sister and you, I mean. It doesn't have to be right away, and I want her to agree to it it too, but that can all be later."

I raised an eyebrow, but had no objection. Emily might object, strongly in fact, but I figured she might see things differently soon. "Done."

I suddenly picked her up with both arms, though I hadn't realized I wasn't as strong as I thought. Petite though she was, I could still barely carry her. I couldn't wait for those damn growth spurts the Experimenter said were coming... and for the results of my new workout habit to start showing up. I'd seen a downstairs bedroom on the way in, which I carried her into as she wrapped her hands around the back of my neck.

There was a knowing smile on her face as I walked with her in my arms, like she was looking forward to this. It was important to me, for reasons I didn't yet understand, that I find at least one woman who consented to being changed into a hominus beforehand. It let me rationalize doing it to more girls without asking – but so far, I haven't really had to deal with the issue of any of them coming to me and asking what the hell I was thinking.

"Is there some special way you have to fuck me?"

"Not really... if there is, I was never told."

"Good... then me on top." Biting her lower lip and smiling, she suddenly curled around me and before I knew it I was tumbling onto her bed. I found out later that day that she was big into judo, but for the time being, I only knew that somehow, this little woman I'd been carrying – who was a foot shorter than me and completely suspended in my arms – had found a way to throw me.

I was still getting my bearings and trying to figure out what happened when she was straddling me and unbuttoning my shirt. She got down to the bottom and yanked it open, then ran her hands on my chest. My own hands wandered up her thighs onto the round globes of her ass – she was taut down there, firm and springy in a way that Emily hadn't been. Emily just ran a lot to keep herself fit and skinny, but Bethany really worked out to make herself stronger.

My fingers sneaked under her waistband to happily find she wasn't wearing panties – and as I did, she leaned downward, pressing herself to my bare chest. Face to face, she traced lazy patterns on my ribs as she laid atop me. "Is this what you meant when you said you'd make it up to me? I mean about losing my job, and everything."

"I told you it wasn't your fault."

"If this is real... and I still don't quite believe it... I'll owe you everything."

"Not really. I'm just some horny college kid she chose because she knew I wouldn't be able to keep it in my pants... do whatever you want."

"I'm already doing that." Her hand had sneaked down below and was unzipping my pants. Drawing herself up, she pulled my dick out from my slacks, and I saw that same blissful look appear on her face. She stroked my meat a few times, then pulled my pants off completely. I was nude and she still hadn't taken anything off.

My hands became insistent, and she seemed to sense my intent and suddenly pulled her sweatshirt off, revealing a plain white bra. She unsnapped it just as quickly, freeing her breasts which I instantly grasped. They were warm, pliant, and firm, and her nipples were hard under my palms.

Her hand played up and down my shaft a few more times, then she looked up at me. "You were right... there is something funny about it. I can feel it in my thoughts... it's like this thing is inside my head now, and I can't stop until you come."

"You can feel it?" The Experimenter said she's made me 'irresistible', but hadn't said how much the girls affected by it would know.

"Now that I know what to expect... it's kind of fun, actually. God, I'm so much hotter than I've ever been around a man. The effect is so strong... I just want this thing inside me so much."

"So take your fucking pants off and make it happen." I yanked against them, showing the top of her bare waist. She pulled up one leg and sat on me while she pulled them off, and moments later I was presented with her nude body. Before I could roll atop her, she was back over me in a flash and rubbing her wet folds on the underside of my shaft.

She didn't waste much time; I'd expected her to take it easy and slow for some reason. With a quick motion and a light touch on my shaft, suddenly I felt the head of my cock pressing her lips open and invading a warm, wet, soft place. Her expression became almost pained as she leaned down over me, her hair almost falling into my face as inch after inch sunk into her.

She stopped me about halfway and rested – in what I guessed was an attempt to distract me from insisting on going all the way in right off the bat, she arched her back and presented her nipples. I tried to give them a little suckling, but my neck quickly became pained in the position I was in. I fell onto my back again, simply letting my hands explore her thighs and ass as she worked more of my meat into herself.

I have to admit, there is a certain primal satisfaction with watching a woman squirm and maneuver because your cock is just a bit too big for an easy fit. I just laid there and let her do the work, enjoying myself as she shifted and moved, grunting and groaning with the effort of stretching herself out so wide. Even my sister hadn't been this tight – but then, she wasn't as petite as Bethany.

"Unnh..." She gasped. "I think I... have you in..."

I looked down. There were still at least two inches to go. I smiled at her. Time to take over. With a strong press from my hands on her ass, she gasped and gave a short yelp as I flattened her ass to my waist, sinking the last inches of my cock inside her. She almost fell forward on top of me, and after she caught her breath she gave me a light and playful slap.

"I wasn't ready yet."

"Only one way to get ready." I gave my hips a little bounce.

"You're fucking huge..." Her hand went to her pussy, splaying out flat against her mons. "It feels like a telephone pole got shoved in there."

I snorted. "One big dick, courtesy of the space alien."

"Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it." She lifted herself up, and let her hips settle. Her hands went to the sides of my waist and gripped me, not hard enough to hurt – but firmly. I sensed her intent; she wanted me to stop and give her a moment to adjust. For that matter, I could use some time to adjust too – it was taking no small amount of control not to grab her and fuck the hell out of her.

"The big dick's right there if you need to look. Well, I can't show you the alien, she's gone..." I slid my hands up her sides, feeling the contours of her figure. Her skin was softer than Emily's, and she was slightly rounder – not fat at all, just not a lean runner-type like Emily was. "I can show you the underground place she gave me, though."

Bethany raised an eyebrow. "You're kidding. The same one she took you to? She just gave it to you?"

"You'll just have to see for yourself someday."

"This better not all be some fucking scam to get in my pants."

"You're the one who tested my DNA... and you're not wearing any pants."

She giggled, giving me another playful slap. As she shifted, she gave a long gasp as she felt my cock move a bit inside her. It seemed to be her cue, and from then on we didn't speak; she gradually turned her inching motions up and down into a slow bounce. She pushed my hands off her twice as I tried to speed things up, but failed; she was insistent on controlling the pace, which I eventually just gave up and let her do, despite the protests from my aching balls which were boiling to fill her up with my stuff.

The tight heat around my shaft wasn't moving as I would like, but I found myself approaching the point of release anyway – perhaps it was the sight of her boobs bouncing in front of me, or the blissful look on her face as my shaft probed her more deeply than any man ever had before.

Her orgasm was so abrupt, I remember; it surprised me at the time as I heard her suddenly yelp and bend down over me, bouncing her hips while one hand diddled her clit. As she came, I could feel her muscles working around my cock, and I held her to me as she came down. She seemed to go limp after that, not quite unconscious but no longer insisting on being in charge.

I rolled us over and came into a kneeling position, pulling her up to me with my cock still inside. Her legs and then her arms wrapped around behind me, and then my hands went to her waist and I lifted her slightly. It wasn't easy, but it felt good to have her at my mercy like that – suspended, hanging off of me almost. My balls warned me they were going to explode, and I increased my pace, bouncing her up and down rapidly. Her arms tightened as her lower half bounced up and down, over and over again, my cock vanishing inside her repeatedly.

I groaned as the long-awaited orgasm came. Just like the sex we'd had, it seemed slow; coming lasted twice as long as it had before. I felt the pumping and the sensation as my head opened and spewed my seed inside her. It was done now. It had felt amazing, and I'd created another of my species... or would have, when her change completed.

We were both panting, and I waited until my cock went half-flaccid to pull out. She dragged me down onto the bed with her, both of us exhausted. I didn't even take but a few minutes to go to sleep, staring into her restful face as she dozed off first.

I awoke a few hours later – it was still light out – to an awful sound. I waited a few moments, and then heard it again – this time even more terrible. I pulled myself up and out of bed, and peered into the partially open bathroom door.

Yep, she was vomiting into the toilet. Beautiful.

I put my pants and shirt back on – no need to get my power going now, when she was feeling terrible – and went into the bathroom. She tried to wave me away and said I didn't want to see her like this, but I didn't care. It was my fault, regardless. It was immediately clear that her body hadn't taken to the retrovirus well.

She looked miserable already – her skin was pale, she was sweating all over, she was running a fever, her nose was running and she had a cough, bags under her eyes... everything. I wasn't a doctor, but I might have mistaken it for a bad flu had I not known. She looked as bad off as I'd felt in the hospital. I helped her clean herself off and drew a bath for her, and with her laying on the couch, she provided me with some simple directions to where things were in her kitchen to make her some soup.

I carried her back into the bed after she'd gotten some food down. Surprisingly, she said she felt really hungry – even in her awful physical state, her doctor's mind was working, and she knew that didn't fit in with a simple flu. She craved protein, gobbling up every last bit of it I gave her - then she even had me take down some notes for her on her condition, its pathology and symptoms. There were some technical terms I wasn't sure I spelled right.

Once she'd dozed off, I gave Emily a call. It rang a few times, before I heard it be picked up, and some muffled noises as she probably fumbled around for the phone which I'd left on her bedside table.

"You doing okay?"

"Ben? Uh... I don't know... it's weird... it's like... have you ever... done five things, of tak... took... tequilas?" I hadn't, but I could imagine. Emily sounded pretty well out of it. "Where did you go?... To the... store?"