Humanity 2.0, Year 146, Day 181

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small dock was fixed to one side that dipped into the sea, wooden boards on little plastic floats, facing to a door that we had welded onto the side - jutting out from the red enamel, what would have been beneath the waterline on the original boat. Over the steel hatch that served as a door, someone had hung a small wooden sign reading "FIGHT, FLY, FUCK: THE BANANA BOAT WAY".

On the dock and leaning against the door stood Rain, arms folded under her breasts and smiling. She was wearing a tight red tee-shirt and black yoga pants that covered all but her toes, a common thing among the hominus girls then. She helped me tie the boat down and gave me a kiss as I stepped off, then to her two aunts as well. Rain had seen me not too long ago at the Vault, but it was still good to see my oldest daughter.

She was in on the plan, of course - it had been her idea; Sheldon had done too much, was too brave for his 40th to just be another forgettable orgy with a mere four or five girls. He got that every night anyway, being one of only four men among thirty-four women stationed here. It had to be an event.

Inside, the Banana Boat was far more welcoming than the exterior made it out to be. Shag carpeting - who knew where Sylvia had found it - covered every floor, and local art was hung on every wall you could find, sometimes painted directly on it, and a few pieces even made by some of us. A handful of those are still around, mostly in the Vault Museum. The bottom floor where we came in was part of what used to be the engine room, and was mostly used for storage.

Rain sneaked ahead, going up the stairs, making sure Sheldon wasn't around to see us - finally poking back down to give us a sign. We followed her up two flights of stairs, to the third level, where we sat down together at one of the two circular tables that dominated this room, the mess and galley. We found a place to stash my beer case along the way.

The place was already decorated to the occasion - SHELDON or 40 was on nearly anything they could fit party decorations on, some handmade. Ice buckets and booze were set up on the counter top in front of the galley, along with dozens of little finger-food type things from all over town.

For once, I wouldn't be cooking. The clock drew closer to midnight, and others began to arrive - mostly the younger generation, those that lived here full-time. My children, and their children, even some of their children. Those in the first generations aged quicker, of course; only from the fourth generation on did it take eighty years for my kids to reach adult, reproductive age.

Saffron and Ivy came as a pair, wrapped in tight black cocktail dresses, then Monique and Kat carrying some choice bottles of wine. Naomi finally showed up after her wild flight around town, then Gretchen, Sylvia... soon Kendrick, Lancaster, Ava, Tina, Xu, more came in after that than I could keep track of.

Finally, only ten minutes out, we heard another boat arrive, and a minute later Wren hopped up the stairs - welcomed with warm scorn by many. She was wearing a narrow tabard-style black dress that left her tattooed sides bare, showing both legs otherwise only hidden by her flats. No bra or panties encumbered her skinny figure and small breasts, and she wore her stringy hair straight down, just the way she knew he liked.

She had flown in yesterday, but had been hiding out in a hotel in town, making a few calls to local firms to advise them on some projects around town. Wren would obviously be laying first claim to her only son tonight - that particular tradition really does date back that far, though not so scandalously young as only 40 now - but he'd be getting a hell of a lot more pussy than hers before sunrise.

Wren looked excited about something for once, but also a little confused and she hovered over everything right away, reconfirming a thousand details and worrying constantly that something wasn't right. Sylvia, Claudia's ninth and probably the closest to Sheldon, assured her that it wasn't her first rodeo and confirmed every little detail with her.

I don't know why they bothered going over the specific arrangement of nachos, crab cakes, deviled eggs and other things; we all knew it would be drinks and partying for only an hour, two at best - and all that really needed was the drinks. The rest of the docket would be the inevitable fuckfest until morning, and yes, Sylvia had made plenty of arrangements for that too. She had an thirty-item list of orgy games prepared - including a few I had never even heard of, let alone tried. I made sure she gave me a copy before I went back into the Vault.

Just before the stroke of midnight, tall and handsome, sandy-haired Sheldon blundered in, thinking he was being sent down to pick up some drinks for a small toast with his elder brothers on the top decks. The conspirators in keeping him away, Blake and Tristan, soon followed in behind, laughing and congratulating him. Wren dove into his arms, kissing her towering son full on the lips after having to practically climb his seven-foot figure.

I walked up and shook his hand, taking pictures with the three of us; it was always a great occasion. He was stunned, and hadn't even known I was out of the Vault for a few weeks. Sheldon had an odd magnetism to him, and while he was still a bit unsure of himself in life, he never let it show to anyone outside the family. He was too young to have fought during the height of the war - but in the skirmishes that followed over the years, despite his youth he was brave and focused and had proven himself a dozen times over.

The party got rolling quickly, music was put on and a copious amount of booze and appetizers vanished onto plates in minutes. Sheldon sat at the head of a long table, Wren's small butt on his lap and feeding him crab cakes by hand - asking him a thousand questions ranging from his diet and exact fuck schedule with the girls on-base, to how much of her research he'd kept up on... he tried, but few could even begin to follow Wren's work.

The party went on for an hour or two of just laughing and talking, until it began to break down the way our parties inevitably do... people splitting off to go find a place for foreplay, or sometimes not bothering with finding another place. Kendrick had vanished with Xu and Gretchen at some point, and Blake and Tristan had gone back upstairs after a few drinks; they saw Sheldon every day.

Rain and Wren were each curled up on either side of Sheldon, and the other girls were starting to pile on. Wren's hand was front and center on his pants, stroking the stiff, long shape bulging there as they whispered things to him, giggling in between. The other girls that weren't all over him were starting to cuddle up to each other, but still gathering ever closer around Sheldon - the man of the hour.

One of them said something I didn't catch, he responded with an 'Oh yeah?' and there was an awkward pause - then a sudden cheer as eleven sex-hungry women descended on him. Wren had to push a few away to get at his soon-exposed cock first, two others helping tug off his pants as she straddled him - Rain untying the small belt that held Wren's loose dress on at the same time, then slipping the whole thing off the genius mother's head and taking a pink nipple in her mouth.

I caught a glimpse of Wren's shapely, tattooed ass descending, then the head of Sheldon's cock entering his mother's sex - before the crowd closed around them and Sheldon was buried in a writhing mass of nude, sex-soaked femininity. A long masculine groan sounded from within, met with a chorus of soft coos and moans as every part of him was enveloped in woman.

I wandered off, leaving my son to his fate and trying to find Emily. I'd barely seen her at the party before she and Nina vanished. I went down a deck, to the quarters level - if I remembered right, that one was Rain's... Rain herself, of course, was still upstairs, but I suspected I'd find the two who brought me to the Boat inside.

Rain removed the hatch proper for her room, replacing it with strings of beads with tiny lights in them that she could change the colors of - indicating if she was inside, asleep, or accepting 'visitors' - for conversation, sex, or both. I parted them as I ducked within, my foot meeting with the huge, over-thick Persian rug that was slightly too wide for the small cabin. It was dark inside, lit only by a few electric candles.

All around were a chaotic assortment of knicknacks she'd found all over the world - a mandala tapestry on one wall, a painted bear skull on an aging carved-oak table under it, a small pot next to it with a pair of aphrodisiac-laced incense sticks smoking lazily inside. The bed was a simple mattress tossed on the floor, with no frame, and a positively ancient record deck was playing The Doors.

Upon the bed were Nina and my sister, both completely naked and writhing to the funky guitar's wail; Nina's legs were spread wide, her fingers digging into Emily's scalp as my sister ate her out lovingly, her bare ass weaving about in a sinuous motion to the music as she glanced back at me for only an instant. She smiled before her tongue vanished back into the pink folds of Nina's sex, her lips again totally enclosing the other girl's pussy a moment later. Soft, feminine moans vaguely matched the lyrics.

I'd suspected they'd gotten away for this, and they'd be expecting me to join them - hence the erection already straining under my pants. How I'd longed to fuck either of these two for all that time in the Vault... now they were both in front of me, nude and willing. I dropped my pants unceremoniously, tossing away my shirt as well before coming down alongside my sister to treat Nina to a two-sibling special.

Together, Emily and I lovingly ate out the blonde general, tongues dancing on her delicate clit and fingers large and small pumping in and out in an unpredictable pattern. Through our link I could feel the tension and stress gradually melting within Nina, years of it built up; just a fuck, however good, wasn't about to make it all go away... but we could sure as hell try to put a dent in it.

Emily, too, was all but broadcasting a lustful hunger for the other girl - I could sense it with every brush against her skin, now uncontained and highly contagious. She'd been away by herself for too long, that one time in the plane wouldn't possibly be enough. Right then was about Nina, though. Emily didn't let her animal desire for Nina get in our way, though, working in perfect tandem with me as we gradually brought the blonde closer and closer to release.

We'd advanced past the climb-and-deny thing that was so common in people that were considered good at sex among humans. When I put it that way, I sound like such a snob... it was all they had. We could easily pace ourselves just right, stimulating Nina bit by bit as her orgasm approached over five or six minutes - using what we called a 'nerve hack' at the time, but now there's a half-dozen terms for the general category.

A few delicate touches and gently allowed linking by Nina let us fool her nervous system into working at our pace - dragging out the pleasure for far longer than was natural, each languid wave of pleasure lasting almost a minute. It was easier to achieve for hominus women than men, and for us guys it only worked well with blowjobs, but I have as much fun giving that experience as receiving it.

She gasped and her back arched for a minute, then two, then three... pleasure crept out from her center, a tsunami in slow-motion. It subsumed her, enveloping her thoughts for a full six minutes before she finally came down, Emily gradually licking her folds the entire time together with me.

Emily climbed atop her as her pleasure slowed, showing her glistening sex to me the whole time. She and Nina kissed, their pussies drawing close together as their legs and hands intertwined. They both knew what I'd do in this position, and Emily was spreading her legs wide - inviting me to claim her again.

I came up behind her, knees on the bed, and took her ass with one hand. Placing my shaft at my sister's slick pussy, I savored the warm wetness of her folds against my cockhead for a moment. Emily and Nina both looked up at me, and with a lazy grin, Nina's hands went to Emily's hips too - fingers locked with mine, pushing my sister's ass back toward me and staring into my sister's widening eyes.

We speared her together, making Emily gasp. Moments later, Nina and I were fucking my sibling with a shared motion, my cock soon going full-speed in and out with rough, powerful strokes. Nina occasionally kissed Emily or toyed with her small breasts, but was mostly content to just watch her friend and lover be fucked by her brother right in front of her face. Nina's legs crossed underneath our joining as she kissed Emily deeply; Nina wanted to see my sister cum before I fucked her in turn.

Just because we can drag orgasms out over a few minutes, doesn't mean we always did. A short cum can be as good as a long one, just in a different way. Nina's fingers danced over Emily's clit for a time, and my sister gave a low moan. I slowed my pace, which oddly often had the effect of bringing Emily closer. My strokes took on more vertical motion in sync with Nina's perfect strumming.

At just the right moment, Nina's hand went behind Emily's neck and she pulled my sister in for a tight kiss, their lips and breasts pressing together. Her fingers played hard on Emily's clit and I stroked strong and direct, no vertical or horizontal - letting Nina do the honors, providing the delicate and loving attention of another woman while my cock just did the heavy lifting... or pounding.

I felt her quivering and impending loss of control, speeding up the pace and nodding at Nina. A sensuous touch to Emily's clit, one finger brushing my balls - and she shared mental images of the rest of her plan for the two's erotic night together. Nina diving upon Emily's pussy, then the two locked in a sixty-nine, a nude dip in the ocean together with drinks in the late night, an hour spent at one another's breasts before spearing themselves together on her favorite double-header, a good-night cum...

Emily shuddered and came, not dragged out like Nina's - but wild and sensual, the sensation of my sister's stiff nipples pressed into Nina's own breasts shared messily through the link. With it came the lingering taste of my sister on Emily's tongue, and a stray thought about the lovely contrast their skin colors made... and no small amount of deep, warm affection and love for us both.

We took a few breaths, and I let my softening length slide out of Emily. Nina and my sister kissed for a while, and I stood and stretched, taking a few moments to catch my breath as the two made out in slow-motion.

"Damn..." I came down on the side of the bed, Nina drawing Emily up into her arms. The two looked at me, hair in a sweaty mess, their bodies glistening in the candle-light with our exertion - but they looked fucking glorious, sexy as hell.

Even I couldn't get hard again that soon though. Feeling thirsty, not bothering to get dressed - nobody else would be, judging by the sounds filling the Banana Boat - I went to pick us up something to drink. Not booze, we just needed hydration. I padded up the stairs to the third level, where the guest of honor was still receiving... honor.

Sheldon was still buried in a pile of female flesh that I couldn't even begin to get a head count on. Was it still eleven, or had some latecomers to the party decided to strip and fuck the birthday boy too? It was hard to even distinguish where one body ended and another began. Wren stepped out of the pile for a moment, and blew me a kiss as I went back downstairs after grabbing some fruit juice stuff.

Returning to the cabin, I found the girls nestled up close to each other, talking about - oh. Gloriously naked and sweaty as those two beauties were, wrapped up in each other's bodies and the taste of each other's pussies still on their tongues... and they were talking about their favorite World Cup players.

I tossed them the cold drinks I'd found, then plopped down behind Nina, stroking her bare ass with one hand and letting my half-stiff cock press between her cheeks. They kept talking about it for a while, finally agreeing on... something. I don't really remember much of it, I was the last remaining hominus at the time who was too American for the lost sport of soccer.

Instead just got lost in the music, bobbing my head to the eerie sounds; it had been too long since I listened to much, the modern stuff of that era simply didn't appeal to me. I'd make a point to bring more of the classics back to the Vault.

The conversation never ended exactly; Nina's body nestled a bit closer every minute or two, and Emily's wandering fingers over Nina's breasts wandered south, finding where my cock rested against the blonde's ass cheeks. Nina didn't even stop talking about some Brazilian goalie she was in love with as Emily took my cock in her mouth again.

Nina joined her at some point, after making out with me for a time - Emily moved to my balls, popping them in and out of her lips, while Nina had my cock halfway down her throat, her hand pumping the shaft. She stopped briefly to kiss my sister and they switched, each doing the opposite, then switching again... and again...

"You're going with him to Geneva, right..." Nina said it, breathless, between kisses to my sister - before she licked the head of my cock passionately once more, making me groan.

"Yeah... everywhere after too..." Emily smiled at the blonde. "Do the honors."

"All aboard..." She stood up, and I laid back on the bed. Nina climbed atop me, pointing my cock upward and slowly impaling herself on me with my sister's gentle assistance and fingers on her clit - and right as the wailing bass hit a climactic note. The two made out as Nina lowered herself onto my shaft, until finally her labia met the skin at the base of my cock, her legs spread flat like a gymnast's. She gasped, letting it fill her completely for a few moments as her wondrous, hand-filling breasts wobbled in tune.

Emily turned herself around, presenting her sex to my lips as she faced Nina. Nina began to bounce, wasting little time in assuming what she knew was a pace that would keep me at the edge of control, incredibly hot but not quite ready to seize her and fuck to a thunderous end right away. Her tight sex was so flexible, powerful muscles within able to contort and shape themselves in ways impossible for a normal human woman... she sort of wrote the book on using the female hominus body that way.

Her channel writhed about me as she slipped up and down, sweaty skin against mine as my sister straddled my face, facing Emily and the two kissing - Emily's taste soon flooding my tongue. I didn't need to see Nina to know what she was doing with every motion, her body twisting and undulating perfectly against my own animal, upward thrusting - meeting my fire with water, as it's called now. It feels a little frustrating at first, but the way she does it becomes strangely erotic after a minute or two - you're never quite coming, but never not almost there.

The two were kissing again, but Nina never let Emily's hands on her wonderful boobs distract her from our union. She sensed my closeness, and with a casual ease decided it was time - her motions shifted in moments and before I knew it, I was moaning aloud into my sister's folds, my eruption suddenly impending.

Five seconds later, I was blasting cum into Nina's pussy, rope after rope filling the inside of her with spunk. She kept up her undulations the whole time, breasts heaving and body ripe with sweat by the time the residual pleasure I broadcasted - I never got good at suppressing that, bad manners at an orgy, I know - seeped up into her, setting off Emily as she juddered on my lips.