Humbled Hostage

Story Info
Kidnapped and held for ransom.
1.7k words
4.03
282.9k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she was in trouble when her husband had refused to honor the latest, lowered ransom demand of the brutal kidnappers.

She was on her knees, a collar holding her head to the floor. “Jimmy” was furious…

Behind her, he eyed her ass with hot desire, admiring the sleek white globes of her buttocks. She was bent like a praying Muslim, her cheek and chest on the floor, her torso sloping sharply upward to her hips. Her dress was still on, kind of. The dress she had been wearing at the time of her abduction; the dress which they had not removed, even when Jimmy raped her the first time. Raped her with such urgency and intensity that it felt to her as if he would have exploded had he taken the extra time to push the fabric all the way up off of her. How could someone be a stranger, walking by on the street, and then literally 20 seconds later have his cock hilted in the cunt of a woman he’d never met, in the back of a van speeding toward a secret destination? With her dress still on…

He didn’t even lift it above her breasts—assets which she had thought were one of her best features. What the hell kind of a rapist was he, anyway! That initial rape, lasting only a minute or so, took her breath away. His big hands had clenched her asscheeks, pulling them roughly asunder. His thumb pressed against her asshole, and suddenly, with shocking brutality, it was inside her! All the way! Kirstie drew breath to scream, scream at the top of her lungs. But he mashed his lips to hers, and she could no longer even breathe, let alone scream. She became lightheaded.

He was already pounding her with an intensity that no one ever had, but his tempo increased, maybe even doubled! She couldn’t stand it! Not for another moment! Her whole crotch was being set on fire, her lungs were begging for air, and her head was reeling. Her eyes rolled upward, and her sweat-soaked body went limp. And she felt, she felt, she felt like…OH MY!

Less than one minute into a brutal rape by a strange abductor whose full intentions toward her were not yet known, he came. Inside her. Just in time. He came. Thank god, Kristie thought. He came. And she did not.

After that, they had placed her in bondage, and went off to tend to some phone calls. But now they were back, and the dress now tumbled down around her shoulders, baring most of her sleek, graceful back.

And Jimmy was furious….

Drawing off his thick leather belt, Jimmy was about to whip her, and he motioned “Johnny” to hold her shoulders down. But as Johnny pressed her to the floor, Jimmy caught a glimpse of something that changed his mind. Suddenly, he had a better idea!

The sudden touch of strong hands on the upthrust moons of her buttocks made Kristie's whole body jerk. Only Johnny's grip on her shoulders kept her from twisting around to see who was playing with the cheeks of her ass, spreading those soft, fleshy masses until the skin in the valley was stretched and pulled. Something hot, and hard was prying into her crevice.

Jimmy had carefully pulled the fleshy globes apart until he could see the puckered bud of her anus. Then he steered the head of his cock into the exciting dark crack of her ass.

Kristie whimpered, her entire body twisted with a mixture of terror and anticipation. Something huge and hot was prodding insistently at the tight, puckered opening of her anus. Something hideously large and determined was prying at her resisting orifice, driving at the tight ring of muscle. A flood of lubricant dripped from Kristie's pussy. It was as if it were the opening being invaded. But it wasn't, it was her tight little asshole that was being nudged by what could only be a huge, steel-hard prick. She felt the clenched ring slowly being pried open, her mind quivering in horror at what was being done to her.

Revulsion and fear filled her, but was tempered by a lustful craving. He couldn't be thinking of doing THAT to her! But that was exactly what she was secretly hoping he would do! She remembered all too well how strangely arousing it had felt when he had forced his thumb in there while raping her vagina just an hour before. If a thumb felt pretty good up her butt, would a cock feel a whole lot better? Or a whole lot worse???

She was going to find out. He was really going to do it! She hoped he’d be gentle, but of course had no reason what-so-ever for such silly optimism. Having tasted his technique, she was certain she was in for the mother of all anal rapes. And of course, she was horrified. But….

The pressure at her anus increased steadily. Jimmy was driving his cock at her tight opening relentlessly. What if she were too tight? What if he got discouraged? She felt the ring of muscle slowly yield to his force, spreading open gradually. Pain began to mix with the lustful desire searing through her body. Then the pain became intense.

The agony was so overwhelming, it brought tears to her eyes. But the animal in her was loving every moment of the vile attack. The feeling of her sphincter muscle being slowly stretched apart and driven inward by the brutal titanic cock set where loins on fire.

The muscle spread open, taking more and more of the tip of his prick. The puckers tightened out of the ring as the pressure of his invasion increased; and her anus went from pink to white as the blood was squeezed out of the muscle.

Jimmy pressed on, powering the throbbing length of his cock between the rounded white globes of her buttocks, into her rear end. Finally, the dark, spongy head was swallowed up by her hole. He felt a slipping, snapping sensation as the sphincter contracted into the groove where the head of his cock joined the shaft.

Kristie's entire body convulsed the moment her anal ring contracted into the groove of Jimmy's prick. For a horrifying second, she thought something back there had been ripped. Her ass hurt, with a blazing, fiery pain, and a stabbing, deep ache. But it felt so vilely, disgustingly, ecstatically good, too, that she decided she must be okay. The pain and the degradation were all mingled together and joining with the earthy, animal pleasure of being buggered on all fours against her will.

The shaft gradually forced itself further into the tight ring in spite of the reflexive efforts it made to stop him. The mindless resistance of her rectal muscles served only to encourage Jimmy, not keep him out. He thrust his muscular tanned hips toward Kristie's pale white ones and watched as another inch of his prick vanished into the crevasse between her soft, quivering globes.

"Oh god, that's good," Kristie moaned. "Oh god, don't stop." She fought to loosen the sphincter of her asshole to encourage Jimmy to jam more of his towering phallus into her guts.

Jimmy was happy to oblige. Maintaining a steady drive, he powered his cock deeper and deeper into Kristie's asshole, feeling the skin of his cock being tugged backward by the tight, gripping ring of her anal muscle. Soon, that ring was stretched wire-tight around the thick base of his brutal cock. The feel of Jimmy's strong hips mashing against her tender white rump was additional tactile evidence of the depth of his penetration. There was no possible way the rapist could get any deeper into her bowels. The velvety walls of her rectum clung snugly to the shaft; a hot, greasy embrace that sent a river of euphoria up his spine.

"Uuuuuugggghhhh", Kristie grunted, happily. She was completely stuffed with cock, where a body was never meant to be stuffed with cock. And it felt so unbelievably good. Why hadn't her husband ever tried this? Actually, he had tried. But she told him it hurt. And so he stopped. Weenie! “You fucking bastard!” she screamed, at her rapist, but more-so at her husband. Of course it fucking hurts! That’s why it’s called anal rape!

Jimmy pulled back, watching his cock slide out of her tunnel. Then he pushed it back in, vowing to never even bother raping pussy anymore. As he pushed and pulled, he relished the humiliating pose of the woman he was buggering: Her head down, hips held eagerly high, moaning out her pleasure as he repeatedly rammed his prick up her pretty tail.

Jimmy drove toward his climax quickly. With reckless disregard for Kristie's welfare, he pounded his cock into her guts, crashing his hips against her butt. Faster and faster, it was coming, coming, cumming--it was there! He slammed his tool full depth in Kristie's butt one last time, hauling her back against him, her buttocks flattening as he gained still another brutal fraction of an inch in her guts. Then he was pouring his load of semen into her in a wild enema.

"Yeeeaaaooowww!" Kristie screamed, his violence finally triggering her own orgasm, mashing her consciousness into a steaming puddle of pure pleasure. The massive prick swelled, stretching her abused track further as it hosed down her intestines with thick, creamy cum. She kept right on climaxing until his cock was drained and her anus was no longer stretched painfully around a monster invader, but only embracing a steadily shrinking weiner.

As the pleasure slowly died away, she became aware of a throbbing agony. Her ass was gonna be sore, and for quite some time. And as Jimmy pulled smoothly out of her damaged ring, the humiliation set in. She knew that this hideously depraved rape would be engraved in her memory forever. And she knew that she would never again enjoy sex with her husband.

The stolen cell phone rang, and Johnny answered it. “Her husband has a counter-offer”.he said, covering the mouthpiece. “But only if we agree not to rape his wife. He says she could never survive that!” Johnny and Jimmy exchanged silly grins, agreeing to take the $1,200 ransom, instead of the $30,000 they’d hoped for.

The end.